Home
Have a great weekend!

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/04...s-to-address-in-house-sexual-harassment/

“ Linda Vester, a former NBC correspondent, told The Post that legendary anchor Tom Brokaw made unwanted advances toward her on two occasions in the 1990s, including a forcible attempt to kiss her.”
OMG !!! he tried to kiss her
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
OMG !!! he tried to kiss her

Jelous?
NBC's long-time mark for honesty and integrity. Oh well. SSDD.
I read that this morning.

My first thoughts were that these cretins started this movement,so I hope they get destroyed by their own creation.LOL
NBC needs kicked squarely in the nuts. I hope they flame out. 🔥
No fan of Tom Brokaw or any part of the MSM, but this ridiculous BS of crazy women bringing up stuff from 2 decades ago has to stop. Very little can be proven and crap like "he tried to kiss me" or was touching me inappropriately after all that time is outlandish. If this is how women believe they can become empowered, they are stupider than I ever imagined.
Originally Posted by RickyD
No fan of Tom Brokaw or any part of the MSM, but this ridiculous BS of crazy women bringing up stuff from 2 decades ago has to stop. Very little can be proven and crap like "he tried to kiss me" or was touching me inappropriately after all that time is outlandish. If this is how women believe they can become empowered, they are stupider than I ever imagined.

What if a woman is trying to climb the company ladder? Do you think they would ruin their career/ life over going public? Put yourself in the woman’s heels. I’m sure there were many women forced to suck dick or be fired.
If she's more interested in climbing the corporate ladder than in her self respect, she made a choice. She's better off on welfare than losing her self respect through sexual abuse.
He ain't got nothin' on Cosby!

[Linked Image]

Can you imagine?

I don't even think it was a woman he is going to the pen for... sick

Casting couches in the news rooms?
Ain’t no end to this!!!
Originally Posted by Toddly
Originally Posted by RickyD

What if a woman is trying to climb the company ladder? Do you think they would ruin their career/ life over going public? Put yourself in the woman’s heels. I’m sure there were many women forced to suck dick or be fired.

I'm not sure of that. In fact, I do believe it is rare, but does happen. I also believe from time to time women lie about such things to advance their career or get a monetary outcome. There is a huge difference between asked, pressured, or forced. The first two are contingent upon the woman's choice, the latter an obvious crime. Pressured can also be a crime but with mostly a firing outcome for the man. BUT, if any of this is truly an issue for the woman there will not be a decade or more time elapse or I believe it to be a an non-event, and now extortion on the woman's part.
Is that comedian Carrot Top? Are they sure Cosby wasn't the one who took the pill's?
I've been trying to find the movie and actress but it's about corporate shenanigans and ruthless business leaders and so forth.

Anyway, there's a line in it where a high ranking female executive is arguing with someone and he yells at her, "you slept your way to top!"

She yells back at him, "well I'd be a damn poor executive if I slept my way to the bottom!"

Then there's the rule of thumb that if she likes you it's flirting, if she doesn't like you it's sexual harassment, but you won't know until you get a date or a court summons.
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho

Then there's the rule of thumb that if she likes you it's flirting, if she doesn't like you it's sexual harassment, but you won't know until you get a date or a court summons.

That was my point, "tried" to kiss her is assault ? I feel sorry for future generations in the dating world, you'll both need your attorneys to come along on the date, bring contracts for mutual party agreement....then still get sued 10 years later.
Commie sob screwed us over for years. I hope he takes it where the sun dont shine.
I've been trying to find the movie and actress but it's about corporate shenanigans and ruthless business leaders and so forth.

Anyway, there's a line in it where a high ranking female executive is arguing with someone and he yells at her, "you slept your way to top!"

She yells back at him, "well I'd be a damn poor executive if I slept my way to the bottom!"

Was it "Disclosure" with Demi Moore and Michael Douglas?

Hard to believe how much things have changed from back in the day when women would go to the movies and swoon and fantasize over leading men like Bogart, Errol Flynn, Robert Taylor, etc., etc. jerking their leading ladies around and forcibly kissing them then the leading lady would melt in his embraces.

You'd think by now they'd already be protesting trying to force the movie and TV industry to quit honoring, archiving, airing, and selling CD and video copies of all old films with such themes.

And then there's the paper back so-called "Romance Novels" with even more sexually aggressive themes but women are still buying them up as fast as they hit the store shelves and even on waiting lists.
Found the movie, "Head Office" from 1985, Jane Seymour plays the executive but I can't find a clip of that scene, just the quote which is slightly different than I remembered but the gist is the same.

Bob Nixon: Well, you are just screwing your way to the top, aren't you?
Jane Caldwell: I wouldn't be much of an executive if I screwed my way to the bottom. Would I?
Originally Posted by hanco
Ain’t no end to this!!!

Well, the libtard lame stream media and Hollyweird c&*ts started this crap so as an earlier post said; I hope it consumes every one of them! In the end, just rewards will be received. Happy Trails
A number of years ago, a fellow I worked with at USPS was accused of sexual harassment by a female employee. When they had his hearing, he said this in his defense......."The truth of the matter is that it was the other way around, she made a pass at me and when I told her what I thought about it, she got mad." He was asked just what it was he said to her......he replied, "I wouldn't fugg your ugly fat azz with my dog's talleywhacker."

They still tried to make it appear that he was at fault, but fortunately he had a witness, and the matter was dropped. It's a shame that these things happen.
No surprise that people who lie about people to destroy them for differing views would have other bad tendencies.

That was my point, "tried" to kiss her is assault ? I feel sorry for future generations in the dating world, you'll both need your attorneys to come along on the date, bring contracts for mutual party agreement....then still get sued 10 years later.

Maybe he should have paid her $130,000. Uh..... wait.....never mind.... I guess that doesn't work either. blush
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

[Linked Image]

Can you imagine?

I would need the drugs myself to tap that. She looks like something the roosters ran out of the hen house.
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123

[Linked Image]

Can you imagine?

I would need the drugs myself to tap that. She looks like something the roosters ran out of the hen house.

Medusa hair. Crosby got snake bit. Took too long.
He tried to kiss her 20 years ago? And this is making the news today?

Libs.

As Michael Savage says, "Liberalism is a mental disorder."
Originally Posted by Snake River Marksman
If she's more interested in climbing the corporate ladder than in her self respect, she made a choice. She's better off on welfare than losing her self respect through sexual abuse.

This! Either report it when it happens, or if you figure doing so will bite you in the paycheck, accept the fact you are a whore and get on with life.

[Linked Image]

He tried to bone Theodora Kaczynski?
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Maybe he should have paid her $130,000. Uh..... wait.....never mind.... I guess that doesn't work either. blush

That's chump change. The Cos paid the above woman $3.4M.

Long lost relative?

[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire