Home
The owners are caving and the inmates will be running the asylum next season. ESPN is having an orgasm.

They can all go to hell as far as I'm concerned.
Won't watch any of that chit.
Didn't last yr or yr before either.
I'm not getting ready for any NFL anything. They can go to hell.
Only thing dumber than the owners for allowing it to happen is the players for killing their own livelihood.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
The owners are caving and the inmates will be running the asylum next season. ESPN is having an orgasm.

Well said.
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Only thing dumber than the owners for allowing it to happen is the players for killing their own livelihood.
THAT!!
I rather watch fishing and hunting on you tube anyway.
I’ll watch golf.
Originally Posted by hanco
I’ll watch golf.

At least you didn't say soccer. That's about the dumbest game going.
The stupid runs strong in them.

NFL games are not allowed on our TV's..
Kingston, Kenneth and of course a slew of other Yankees will still be enjoy their NFL this cumming fall.
Not This Yankee! I hope they all go Broke!
The studies are over, no need for Jane Goodall or Dian Fossey any more.

[Linked Image]
Instead of giving a 15 yard penalty, why doesn't the NFL grow a set of balls (I know, it's the NFL) and levy a $100,000 fine for the first offense, and keep doubling it for every time thereafter.

At least they'd get a audience back to see who gets fined and they can keep a running tab as the year goes on.
The funny part is they are protesting about conditions in the black community......The NFL players are the guys who have 10 kids with 10 different women and pay no child support. They are the ones who commit more crime than any other athletes. They go to college on scholarships and don't attend classes. When their careers are over in 3 years they work in a car wash. They don't call it the National Felon League for nothing,,,,,,,,,The owners have no balls. If you kneel suspend them for 1 game, Its ok to disrespect our flag and veterans who sacrificed so these a$$holes can play.
Im not watching just like I didn't watch last year........
This is all about kissing the azzes of the Negro players, because the powers-to-be that run the NFL perceive the Negroes to be the best players.............even though it is the undeniable truth that the position of quarterback is the spot where the best players play, and those players are......surprise, surprise.........WHITE.

The NFL sold out to the PC bullchit years ago. Even though football is perceived to be a "man's" sport, which would lead one to believe that the NFL would be a conservative minded organization, it is anything but. The media, which pays the big bucks for the right to broadcast games, is ultra-liberal, and therefore has put it's stamp on the NFL.
Minorities in sports find they can say or do what ever they want---ESPN will support them---boycotting the leagues isn't as effective as boycotting ESPN---ESPN is the problem!
I'm amazed at how many fun things I did last year during the time I did NOT watch any NFL games.
Also saw that the owner of the Seahawks is giving $1,000,000 to promote gun control in Washington State.

Guilty, rich, liberal.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
I'm amazed at how many fun things I did last year during the time I did NOT watch any NFL games.

Doing stuff yourself is better than watching other people do stuff.
Originally Posted by TOPCATHR
The owners have no balls.

The owners don't care. The owners know they have a 10 billion a year industry and it won't be a 10 billion a year industry with out these black athletes. As long as the NFL is more important then the our flag is to most fans nothing is going to change. I went to several NFL games several years ago when a friend had season tickets. The first thing I noticed was how consumed people are and how they live their lives around these football games. People devote a good portion of their time to this nonsense.

Rather watch haircuts...........

Dumb? Yes... Surprised? NO!!!! After all. Is this not the same race that loots and burns their own neighborhoods.

Take care, Willie
Originally Posted by wdenike

Dumb? Yes... Surprised? NO!!!! After all. Is this not the same race that loots and burns their own neighborhoods.

They do that because they know whites will rebuild them.
Dead to me forever.
This will eventually kill the league's television audience.

The sooner the better.

MM
Speed the plow mutherphuuckers.. The sooner the NFL bleeds out financially from slitting their own throats politcally, the better..

F U C K them.
Originally Posted by tpcollins
Instead of giving a 15 yard penalty, why doesn't the NFL grow a set of balls (I know, it's the NFL) and levy a $100,000 fine for the first offense, and keep doubling it for every time thereafter.

At least they'd get a audience back to see who gets fined and they can keep a running tab as the year goes on.

The NFL does not have all encompassing power. They have a Collective Bargaining Agreement with the NFL Players association which stipulates much of what the NFL can control, who, how, why and how much they can fine players and that sort of thing.

The end of this will need to come from the players association. If they go all Ubangi with this protest stuff this season, I predict a stronger backlash from the fans. One season was a cool fad, too much is a drag. We'll see if the NFL has them stay in the locker room during the National Anthem, or move the time to play the National Anthem up 30 minutes before players take the field. That will not likely go over well with fans, but will take away the protest power of the players.

Once the fans become unsympathetic, the movement will die. When the Browns are 2-11 in Week 14, fans in Cleveland aren't likely to be very enthusiastic about the riddle of why Colin Kaepernick is not in the league or the unfairness of cops in the hood.
I think Cleveland fans are usually pretty comfortable with 2-11.
Didn't watch a game last year and I don't need much of a reason not to watch this year, but it sure sounds like the league is giving me more reasons not to watch, so I will abide.
Didn’t watch a single game last year and won’t be watching any this year. I’m done with the inmates on Sunday
I didn't watch a single NFL game last year and have no intention of watching this year either. I did see some great college football and when i need a fix I watch some college football.

The NFL can collectively eat chit and die!
I am now a Hockey fan.
I’ll watch golf.

Sad. Truly sad.
Watching full grown hairy men chasein balls then showering together after a game.......does nothing for me .....so I ain't gona start watching now!
Originally Posted by deflave

Ain't experience grand?
I haven't watched an NFL game since KaeperDICK first took a knee during the playing of our national Anthem. I see no reason to start watching now.
Roger Goodell's lack of leadership is what has put the NFL in this position. And what happened to him? A big fat cushy contract extension. The majority of the owners are clearly left wing idiots. I've been done with the NFL and I will stay done with them.
Originally Posted by luv2safari
I'm not getting ready for any NFL anything. They can go to hell.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
NFL just announced that teams will be fined if all players on the sidelines are not standing for the national anthem. Players who choose not to stand may stay in the locker room until the anthem is over.
Originally Posted by deflave

Yeah, I didn't take their years of Operant Conditioning into consideration. wink
I’m a bit amazed that I watched no nfl last year. Used to love football and still do.

But I can’t get the image of my buddy’s kid coming home in a casket and our flag draped over it out of my mind.

[bleep] the NFL
Kneel for this:

http://www.wbaltv.com/article/polic...baltimore-county-police-officer/20869797

Ain’t Mormons.

P
For once in my life I"m way ahead of the curve... LOL.
Originally Posted by rost495
For once in my life I"m way ahead of the curve... LOL.

Me and you both...
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/crime/article211730799.html

P
Here's a good substitute for all you NFL fans. whistle

But, but.....all the cool kids were doin it!
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I’ll watch golf.

At least you didn't say soccer. That's about the dumbest game going.

Oh, the irony!
The NFL can kiss my Grits.
It's a mute argument, it matters not their choice of protest, the result will be the same, dropping viewership. When these idiot see a cut in pay, then their ears will perk up.
When these idiot see a cut in pay, then their ears will perk up.

They can always make a Tarzan movie if football doesn't work out.
This is nothing to get upset about, its as simple as going shooting on Sundays and taking your best girl to dinner on Monday night, I will never waste a moment of my time watching these treasonous losers again, let the NFL rot and die a slow death.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

I have not watched the first NFL game since this stupid schit has started by low lifers and thugs!
I could not care less what a bunch of overpaid, spoiled, mainly stupid jocks whose only talent is running fast and butting heads do.

I have far better things to do than wasting my Sunday afternoons watching pro-football.

L.W.
I don't watch a bunch of overpaid naggars play anything. all they want to do is fugg white girls. and the bitches get what they deserve. thanks OJ for making that clear.
AAF is starting in feb.2019
Could care less..hope they all go bankrupt..
© 24hourcampfire