Home
.... As a follow-up to the thread of a week or so ago .... here is The Wicked Witch Of The East today in a heavy coat and scarf in Boston in sweltering heat ... that was nearly 90 degrees:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

My revised guess: A colostomy backpack ..... because she’s so full of Schit.
She's hiding her ugly a$$.

Hopefully that evil cuhnt isn't much longer for this whirl.
A colostomy bag probably makes it more kinky for Billy Jeff.

Spice up that special...one of a kind love that they seem to have for each other.
Hate to be a naysayer on this one gents. I've seen the pic of the back brace, iron lung or super thick body armor she's wearing BUT...

Look at everyone else in that pic. They're not rocking flip flops, shorts and wife beaters. Or swim suits. Suits and ties, business formal. People never away from A/C for more than 5 minutes. Probably more like 2 minutes.

I saw this on TGP earlier and was a little disappointed in TGP. As I sometimes am in their reporting.
She looks like the little brat in Willy Wonka's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory that ate the blueberry thing.
Besides having a bad hair day I never knew the bedspread could be used as a fashion accessory. I guess whatever it takes to draw the eye away from the oven mitt pants suit and the cankles. Perhaps the padded jacket is protection for her next stair surfing adventure, with the Hildebeast who knows.
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Hate to be a naysayer on this one gents. I've seen the pic of the back brace, iron lung or super thick body armor she's wearing BUT...

Look at everyone else in that pic. They're not rocking flip flops, shorts and wife beaters. Or swim suits. Suits and ties, business formal. People never away from A/C for more than 5 minutes. Probably more like 2 minutes.

I saw this on TGP earlier and was a little disappointed in TGP. As I sometimes am in their reporting.

Business formal, I agree, but she's the only one with a heavy coat and a scarf. And the coat is buttoned up all the way. The beotch to her left is wearing a light blazer that’s open, nothing on her shoulders.

Something is up.

P

Not just the heavy coat .... but the recent cover-up of her neck and shoulders with a massive scarf:

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Messing around with Quasimoda again... wink

Yeah, looks like she has a back brace.
It's her alcohol 'hydration' pack.
Hey, I would have used one of them back in the drinking days! smile
Getting use to how hot it will be with the devil in hell
Yeah, but i thunk she just won't get it... (Old Gary Larson cartoon)
Man I am so glad that vile biotch was not elected President.
She is like a boger stuck on your finger. Just can't flick her away

Really hope she will not run in 2020. She and other say she won't but don't be surprised
I hope ahe will... target rich environment.
Her in a string bikini would be much worst to look at in hot weather than the winter clothing she is wearing
body armor,half the world payed her well to be elected and got nothing for there money.can't you see that huge bullseye on her chest.
Her in a string bikini would be much worst to look at in hot weather than the winter clothing she is wearing
All those scarfs covering her clean up to her chin...

Tracheotomy?
Its a shame its not rope burns..........
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

Business formal, I agree, but she's the only one with a heavy coat and a scarf. And the coat is buttoned up all the way. The beotch to her left is wearing a light blazer that’s open, nothing on her shoulders.

Something is up.

P

What about the light plaid shirt some guy is wearing partially seen at the right. Hardly chilly weather stuff.

The fact that she is hiding it rather than selling it- does that mean shge has disillusions of running again? You know - to correct the last election results.
She hiding a big butt!
you guys obsess with her too much...

if she is in schitt shape now... she's not going to be better in 2 years, much less able to
maintain health with 4 years in office... she won't make it...

the status quo democRAT b-itches and witches, just don't have the physical health
to be in leadership roles anymore.. they ALL are refugees from the Nursing Home
or Alzheimer Units...

its those that will take her place we need to be focused on...

you know in the next election, the liberal left will be pouring billions upon billions
to get their people out to vote...

they will set records on how much to be spent on buying elections...
money and empty promises is all they have to run on....

minus Trump, all the Republican Party has to run on is "WE are the DemocRATS"....

The American people are sick of the Schitt Sandwiches they hand the public from both parties...
Originally Posted by andrews1958

[Linked Image]
Nah, she's wearing some sort of device, could be a back brace.

There's definitely something wrong with her health but she's such a complete sociopath that she can't stay out of the public eye for more than about 10 minutes.

I hope she dies.

Scales, perhaps a tail?
In a couple of pics she looks puffer than other times.
As usual Rush was right again when he warned us that should Hitlary win the Presidency, we would be forced to watch her grow old over the next eight years. What torture.
Originally Posted by jimy
Its a shame its not rope burns..........

WINNER !
Maybe she is hiding a concealed broom.....
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
As usual Rush was right again when he warned us that should Hitlary win the Presidency, we would be forced to watch her grow old over the next eight years. What torture.

...but we're having to watch it anyway. Why the hell don't she just go away!!??!?
I'm too sexy for my tarp, too sexy for my tarp.
Satan isn't bothered by heat.
Originally Posted by viking
In a couple of pics she looks puffer than other times.

Prednisone
She's always been a vain creature, probably doesn't want anyone to see her full-turkey neck. Or maybe she had it worked on and it didn't go well at all.

She's not long for the world. I won't mourn.
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
She's always been a vain creature, probably doesn't want anyone to see her full-turkey neck. Or maybe she had it worked on and it didn't go well at all.

She's not long for the world. I won't mourn.

I hope when she finally kicks off they fly the flags at double mast.
I'll swear, her handlers could wheel her out on a stretcher to give a speech and CNN/MSNBC/et al would say "What? We don't see anything out of the ordinary!! QUIT PICKING ON HER!!!".......
That woman can wear some ugly A$$ clothes o make them look bad.
This:

https://www.most-digital-creations.com/DemonWingsAd2.jpg
Take a look at her hands - looks like she died a week ago.
Thank God that Evil Entity is not our President.

Today she is a pathetic old hag. In 2008 she had the nomination wrapped up, I remember and interview in March of that year, Katie Couric said "But what if you don't get the nomination."
And she replied, in her condescending way, "But, I will be the nominee."

No, she wasn't she lost to an utterly unqualified Negro community organizer.

Again, in 2016, she had the election wrapped up, and somehow she lost to a NY businessman with no political experience.
She is the most pathetic loser in American Presidential history.

Yeah, she might run in 2020 but Libs with any brains are hoping that she will just dry up and go away. Her obvious health problems made it almost impossible for her to campaign two years ago, and her health ain't getting any better.
She is so self absorbed she can't realize that she is making a fool of herself. She is a pitiful creature.

And, Thank God she is not our President.
Her tail and bat wings are growing as she gathers power from her dark master.
What a delusional biotch. She'll play the blame game all of her life. What she'll never understand is that people just flat don't like her. Even her own people despise her.

DMxc
The vest armor observation may have some validity. Probably paranoid after all the "Arkancides", etc. on the Clinton score sheet.

Evil never wants to die.
I remember vividly , the press all chorused "She will be too old to run in 2016" when the magic Kenyan embarrassed her and beat her out for the nomination in 2008.
Originally Posted by kid0917
I remember vividly , the press all chorused "She will be too old to run in 2016" when the magic Kenyan embarrassed her and beat her out for the nomination in 2008.

Never underestimate the determination of Evil.
She's got a snook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I'll swear, her handlers could wheel her out on a stretcher to give a speech and CNN/MSNBC/et al would say "What? We don't see anything out of the ordinary!! QUIT PICKING ON HER!!!".......

Absolutely . She smells like Sulphur for sure
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
One of life's small pleasures, seeing Hillary looking like total dog sheit while trying very hard not to.
What that biotch is hiding would get several fellers killed.
Originally Posted by aalf
[Linked Image]

Hahahaaa!!!
She has to maintain the fiction that she'll run again to keep the donations rolling in to the resurrected Clinton Foundation. The ugly daughter will probably make a run at some point, but so far she appears to be a pretty dim bulb compared to her parents. Just like the Kennedys though, the faithful will follow her off a cliff too. Amazing how stupid people can be.
[Linked Image]
More of the same ... this time on Memorial Day in Chappaqua, New York (where the weather was in the 70's):

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by gunswizard
...I never knew the bedspread could be used as a fashion accessory...

smile
Comrade Hillary is hiding something.
This is one reason I am on this forum, I appreciate y'all boys pointing this up to me, how this Vile Harridan, even on hot days, shows up with a bulky overcoat and a massive scarf. Don't yell at me, but I watch NBC Nightly News every night, habit I developed back in the sixties with Huntley Brinkley, and believe me, NBC will never cover this story.

No, this pathetic, ancient, worn-out old crooked hag is hiding something big time, probably we will never learn what it is.

Thank God, [and me] that this Vile Harridan is not our President, I voted for Trump. Big pain in the ass too I had to vote absentee. And NC went for our President, [bleep] YOU HILLARY!!!
Quasemoto....

Love the pic with the world's ugliest girl scouts too.

Who is Mr bursting strenght of fabric in the Mr clean dress uniform?

Fugging Caligula,s freak show colosseum parade.

Bill still likes the color blue after all the stains it caused on his reputation....

Their is just so much to work with in those pics

I'm sure the one secret service agent pictured is just thrilled with his current assignment....
My mother in law is 70 and has been an alcoholic and drug user for decades and does not quite look as rough as Hillary??????
© 24hourcampfire