I fell in love with her on "The Winds of War"

[Linked Image]
Yeah...it ain't 1970 no more.
Pussy fat
More like moose knuckle.
Rhino hoof...
Beautiful woman
Hatchet wound
So... she is 79 yrs old now or 63 when the pic was taken?
She was 71 in the camel toe photo. She was born in 1939.

Age 75

[Linked Image]
Makes her 79, like I typed.

Tapping a celebrity - nursing home resident - was crossed off my to-do list before Y2K!
Originally Posted by add

Yes 79 like you typed but 71 (not 63) when the "camel toe" photo was taken in 2010.
I'm thinkin...., trade in.

DMc
Steve made the right call.

An axe cut in a kerosene tin !
I wonder how many divorces she and Ryan O'Neal caused with the totally idiotic theme from Love Story "Love means never having to say you're sorry". People actually believed that crap.
Looks like a pile of cow schitt with a wagon track through the middle of it.
There goes another teenage fantasy. Not the girl a remember.....
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Originally Posted by add

Yes 79 like you typed but 71 (not 63) when the "camel toe" photo was taken in 2010.

Stop.

Just stop.
Originally Posted by add
[quote=add]So... she is 79 yrs old now or 63 when the pic was taken?

So you guys are arguing over Jurassic twat?
Just sadness that we all get old!
Originally Posted by rlott
Jurassic twat

Clever!
Originally Posted by DMc
Originally Posted by rlott
Jurassic twat

Clever!

Actually, I don't have any room to make fun of Ali's meat curtains. Back in the 70's I wore calf-high sweat socks because the coach said so, now I wear them so I have someplace to store my balls.
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Steve made the right call.

By dying at 50?
That is a a ...black hole ..I leareded me thats in schol.....
Bike rack.
I'd much rather look at a 1970's photo of her and remember, rather than look at a current one and be forced to see reality.
She doesn’t look bad for a 79 year old woman.
Christ Almighty!!!!
Looks like she sat on a running chainsaw!
I like to crawl up in that like a sleeping bag.
My comforter doesn't hang off the mattress that much.
She's aged well.
Just sadness that we all get old!

I'll take old over the alternative.
Some people only respect old age in a bottle.
Originally Posted by DryPowder

Post a before and after picture of yourself and let us see what you have become.
it being Wednesday ,..that camel toe has been humped too many times

Age 75

[Linked Image]

She looks good. No surgery no Botox.
Back in the day of the always long anticipated yearly issue of Playboy  "Sex In The Cinema", ( I believe it was always the November issue?), I seem to remember several of us would refer to her when her photo might be present as "Monkey Tits".

Just the reflections of when a 14 y o. laugh
Many things are better as memories.

Having said that, she is doin far better than most.
Originally Posted by HitnRun

Post a before and after picture of yourself and let us see what you have become.

Do you really want to see a before and after picture of my prostate?
My prostate is three times normal size, no body want to see mine.
For a maximum turnoff, be aware that she's a rabid animal rights activist.

She has aged far better than fellow animal rightist Brigit Bardot who's only 3 years older.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Age 75

[Linked Image]

She looks good. No surgery no Botox.

The Lady has aged very well.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

She has aged far better than fellow animal rightist Brigit Bardot who's only 3 years older.
[Linked Image]

ARRRGGGGHHH...YOU [bleep]!
She's French. What do you expect?

Not at all, just commenting on a classless analysis that seems to bring out the most disgusting metaphors on the Campfire. At least she isn’t wearing a diaper that many on here are probably wearing.
Never thought she was all that hot, or talented,
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I'd much rather look at a 1970's photo of her and remember, rather than look at a current one and be forced to see reality.

I’d much rather look at a 1970’s photo of ME and remember, rather than look at the current one and be forced to see reality 🙄
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Never thought she was all that hot, or talented,

Yeah, pretty maybe. Not exactly Oscar caliber perfromer.

[Linked Image]

She didn't age well.
I wonder how many divorces she and Ryan O'Neal caused with the totally idiotic theme from Love Story "Love means never having to say you're sorry". People actually believed that crap.

Excellent question and observation.

I've wondered the very same thing before. That's some screwed up advice because in my experience love means being able to say I'm sorry" and love also means being able to forgive the one that says "I'm sorry".

Never "having" to say I'm sorry is an arrogant and selfish notion that is wrong on its face and an affront to the foundation of mutual love and respect.
As to the OP's topic.....I'll refrain from answering since I know nothing of her and I tend to shy away from making fun of the elderly, unless they really deserve it. 😀

Lord only knows how wore down I'll be at 79, which for me is only 32 short years away. I'll do my best to keep my moose knuckle in tip top shape and try and keep my moose knuckle youthful, even as an old man. I've always believed that proper care of ones moose knuckle is of paramount importance irregardless of ones age.
Eight and 80...Guidelines to live by...lol
Sometimes it is not the years, but the miles--
wonder what women call us old men's hangy down parts????????????
Originally Posted by m1rifleman

Disgusting.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
As to the OP's topic.....I'll refrain from answering since I know nothing of her and I tend to shy away from making fun of the elderly, unless they really deserve it. 😀

Lord only knows how wore down I'll be at 79, which for me is only 32 short years away. I'll do my best to keep my moose knuckle in tip top shape and try and keep my moose knuckle youthful, even as an old man. I've always believed that proper care of ones moose knuckle is of paramount importance irregardless of ones age.

Keep it clean and don't let it drag in the dirt.

Not at all, just commenting on a classless analysis that seems to bring out the most disgusting metaphors on the Campfire. At least she isn’t wearing a diaper that many on here are probably wearing.

That comment I made is in reference to the pants, which a person with any class would have never walked out the front door wearing.

Originally Posted by JamesJr

Well said. Me too.

donm70
lucky her guts don't slide out. she needs to put that thing away.
That's quite a gash she's got there.
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Sometimes it is not the years, but the miles--

Miles used to be my problem...now it is both.
Originally Posted by m1rifleman

Dangling participle.
I'd rather hit the gal that drank her own piss........
[Linked Image]

I was working out at the gym, when I spotted a sweet young thing walking in.

[Linked Image]

I asked the trainer standing next to me, "What machine should I use to impress that young lady over there?" The trainer looked me over and said, “I would recommend the ATM in the lobby.”
Lol
Originally Posted by Blackheart
That's quite a gash she's got there.

Like the old fellow said....Good God Gertie, what a gash!!
Our paths crossed in '70 aboard an American flight to Chicago when she and I assume her publicist or body guard gave up several first class seats for a couple of us in uniform.flying standby.. Very kind, actually a little gabby and graciously autographed pics for us., She will always be high on my list especially in those days when flying in uniform wasn't so great.
Kind of a ding to your proud Christian testimony (damaging actually) to be posting content like this (to the OP).

Commandment X : all lust...in all that

Oh well ain't no matter to me. Just seems hypocritical.

What would Jesus say if he reads your internet footprint at the mercy seat.

Haha😄😄
Originally Posted by slumlord
Kind of a ding to your proud Christian testimony (damaging actually) to be posting content like this (to the OP).

Commandment X : all lust...in all that

Oh well ain't no matter to me. Just seems hypocritical.

What would Jesus say if he reads your internet footprint at the mercy seat.

Haha😄😄

Can't argue with your point. I'm sure there are plenty of "locker room" posts I have authored of which Jesus would not approve.
Originally Posted by rem141r
lucky her guts don't slide out. she needs to put that thing away.

My goodness, don't you guys know they are all different? I've only met a few I was not pleased with and by. Larger only means more territory to explore and enjoy.
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem
Our paths crossed in '70 aboard an American flight to Chicago when she and I assume her publicist or body guard gave up several first class seats for a couple of us in uniform.flying standby.. Very kind, actually a little gabby and graciously autographed pics for us., She will always be high on my list especially in those days when flying in uniform wasn't so great.

That right there buys an awful lot of respect.
Originally Posted by RickyD

My goodness, don't you guys know they are all different? I've only met a few I was not pleased with and by. Larger only means more territory to explore and enjoy.

Sexual spelunking? Sounds fun! wink

A guy was getting to third base when his girlfriend said, "oh, baby, that feels good but your ring hurts some". "Ring? Hell, that's my watch."

Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Originally Posted by RickyD

Sexual spelunking? Sounds fun! wink

A guy was getting to third base when his girlfriend said, "oh, baby, that feels good but your ring hurts some". "Ring? Hell, that's my watch."

I've only met a few, but I've met them. wink
© 24hourcampfire