Home
Posted By: gritsnfishin1 New Guy - 06/08/18
Hello everyone, i'm new here. I've been on Archerytalk for quite some time and have been lurking around here every now and then until recently. Now I keep finding myself here daily, I really like the hunter's campfire. I originally started checking the campfire out because of hunting, but this place seems to have a lil bit of everything.
Posted By: keith_dunlap Re: New Guy - 06/08/18
Get out!
While you can !
And Welcome, if you stay!
Posted By: JSTUART Re: New Guy - 06/08/18
Originally Posted by gritsnfishin1
Hello everyone, i'm new here. I've been on Archerytalk for quite some time and have been lurking around here every now and then until recently. Now I keep finding myself here daily, I really like the hunter's campfire. I originally started checking the campfire out because of hunting, but this place seems to have a lil bit of everything.

Word of warning, we do not tolerate old, fat, lazy, infirm, intolerant racists...unless it is me.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: New Guy - 06/08/18
Welcome, GFY, and JSTUART is correct he gets a pass only because he's so damned ornery! wink
Posted By: deflave Re: New Guy - 06/08/18

Where do you live in Florida and do you own a boat?
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: New Guy - 06/08/18
Welcome to the 'fire'.... pull up a seat, have a cup of coffee, and hang on!
Posted By: savage2400 Re: New Guy - 06/08/18
Yeah where are you?
Posted By: gritsnfishin1 Re: New Guy - 06/08/18
Originally Posted by deflave

Originally Posted by savage2400
Yeah where are you?

I live in Port Saint Lucie, I do not own a boat. I’ve always been more into hunting. I’ve been there and done that with the boat thing and it just seems like it’s an off a lot of work and money.
Posted By: Ghostinthemachine Re: New Guy - 06/08/18
Anywhere is an upgrade from Archerytalk.
Posted By: deflave Re: New Guy - 06/08/18

I live in Port Saint Lucie, I do not own a boat. I’ve always been more into hunting. I’ve been there and done that with the boat thing and it just seems like it’s an off a lot of work and money.

Then you are of no value to me.

GFY.

Clark

Hold tight, our associate Mr 'flave shall be there directly...may I suggest you procure a boat in the meantime so as to make a favourable impression.

GFY.

Clark

Geez man...ya gotta work with me here!
Posted By: wabigoon Re: New Guy - 06/08/18
Welcome, have you filled out the questionnaire? Beans in chili, the 270 Win, ice in whisky, and all the rest of course.
Posted By: gophergunner Re: New Guy - 06/08/18
Welcome aboard sir. You'd best get to work on the boat thing, so as to not offend the Deflave God. He gets a little cranky when folks don't take good care of him............
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: New Guy - 06/08/18
Yeah, find yourself here everyday huh? Like a train wreck! Ya just gotta look! laugh

Welcome!
Posted By: RickyD Re: New Guy - 06/08/18
Welcome, and sorry.
Posted By: nighthawk Re: New Guy - 06/08/18
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Welcome, GFY, and JSTUART is correct he gets a pass only because he's so damned ornery! wink

And we're impressed that he can live upside down.

Welcome. I see you got your 'Good For You." Your membership is official now.
I do not own a boat.

You have absolutely no idea of how lucky you are.
Originally Posted by nighthawk

Like a bat??????????
Originally Posted by nighthawk

Welcome. I see you got your 'Good For You." Your membership is official now.

No, not 'til he gets a private viewing of Ingwe's thong.
Posted By: centershot Re: New Guy - 06/08/18
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Yeah, find yourself here everyday huh? Like a train wreck! Ya just gotta look! laugh

Welcome!

lol, Train Wreck, perfect description of this place. Welcome. You won't find all the 12 year old "know it all" experts on here like AT, over here it's the 12 yr olds' "know it all" dad posting.
I have a boat for sale.
Posted By: Windfall Re: New Guy - 06/08/18
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I have a boat for sale.

Doesn't everyone? Way better to have friends with them.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: New Guy - 06/08/18
Who lives in FL? What a sheithole.

Sorry for your luck.
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: New Guy - 06/08/18

Originally Posted by savage2400
Yeah where are you?

That's too bad you don't own a boat..iboat..if you did you would have had an endless supply of blow jobs provided free of charge when Travis moves
Posted By: savage2400 Re: New Guy - 06/08/18
Good to see another Florida hunter
I'm heading to riverranch today
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: New Guy - 06/08/18

GFY.

Clark

Just had Ghost Pepper Salsa go out the nose, you prick! cry

laugh

Welcome new guy!
Posted By: 4winds Re: New Guy - 06/08/18
At least come up with a few good hunting spots for iguana.

Save your pics of scantily clad wimminz, in case the trolls start preaching their commie crap.

Annnnnd GFY!
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: New Guy - 06/08/18
Welcome.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Semper_Fi57 Re: New Guy - 06/08/18
BOAT= A hole in the water into which you throw all your money!
Posted By: gritsnfishin1 Re: New Guy - 06/08/18
Thank for all the hospitality guys.
Posted By: atvalaska Re: New Guy - 06/08/18
Beers......your going to need them...
Posted By: wageslave Re: New Guy - 06/08/18
Flave already has a Florida sockpuppet?
Who woulda thunk?
I think I am going to start telling new members, if they want insult someone on the 'fire, call them a liberal.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: New Guy - 06/08/18
Watch out - I heard there's black panthers down there!

GFYs aplenty.
© 24hourcampfire