Home
Anybody heard the audio recording? This is not the America of "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses...."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoncXfYBAVI

There will be plenty of room in hell for Trump, Sessions, et al. If they arrive sooner rather than later it will be karma.
Even American mothers get their children taken away sometimes. Its what happens when you break the law.

If you break the law, you might get texas heart shot. You probably wouldn't notice a larger hole; but it may be a turn off to your boyfriend.
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Even American mothers get their children taken away sometimes. Its what happens when you break the law.

If you break the law, you might get texas heart shot. You probably wouldn't notice a larger hole; but it may be a turn off to your boyfriend.

Why bother with a pedophile? Break the law in most countries you go to jail and get seperated from family.

Simple really
https://www.dailywire.com/news/3198...t=061818-news&utm_campaign=position1
Are you really this stupid or just an act. You can not keep children in jail with adults.
Do you think maybe just a wee little bit of blame goes to the parents who BROKE THE LAW invading a foreign country? I mean Dayum! You fugging liberals and you're nonsense is starting to get old, fast!!!!
You break the law,you pay the price.
Originally Posted by jdm953
Are you really this stupid or just an act. You can not keep children in jail with adults.

That's why we should give them an appearance ticket and let them into the country, whether it's their kid or a rental. And when they don't show up for their court date 30 or more days later they could be anywhere in the country and we shouldn't bother with tracking them down. Resources prioritized to felons. Obama's tacit amnesty, border shmorder. Haven't heard ANYONE on the liberal side offer an alternate solution.

They don't show video of living conditions in El Salvador, etc. anymore because HHS is treating them a helluvalot better then where they came from.
For bring your kid to a felony day, the government provides child care.
[Linked Image]
You really can’t blame piddler for his viewpoint, it’s hard to see things clearly when his head is so far up his own a$$!
Liberals suck. They care a cancer on this nation.
Where were you in 2012, 2013, 2014,2015?

This has been going on long before Trump stepped in to the top dog spot. you're simply a fool.
I'm so sick of the media slant on this. Do any of these people who keep crying want to step up and start striking checks? I'd love to see all the bleeding hearts start personally adopting a few of these lawbreakers and start financially supporting their every need. Bet all the bleeding hearts dry up fast!

He's a liar.
Originally Posted by Paddler
Anybody heard the audio recording? This is not the America of "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses...."

There will be plenty of room in hell for Trump, Sessions, et al. If they arrive sooner rather than later it will be karma.

Dude, before I would go quoting the Statue of Liberty inscription, you may want to do a thorough research on that statue, its maker, the group who gifted it, ect. That sure isn't a Founding Fathers quote or idea.
Many of those children are victims of human trafficking and it isn't their parents they are being separated from.
Well damn. I was all for border security and the wall but now that I have heard a recording of a youngun squalling I've decided that we should just let all the Mexicans in and be done with it.
Send the little ones back too!!
It is nothing but a desire by the Democrat Party to add to their voter base.
Where is the liberal outcry of concern for the epidemic of sex crimes against The Children(TM):

May 2018 - 21 illegal aliens arrested for 69 child rape/child sexual assault charges in NC
April 2018 - 28 illegal aliens arrested for 89 child rape/child sexual assault charges in NC
March 2018 - 22 illegal aliens arrested for 46 child rape/child sexual assault charges in NC
February 2018 - 12 illegal aliens arrested for 88 child rape/child sexual assault charges in NC
January 2018 - 7 illegal aliens arrested for 28 child rape/child sexual assault charges in NC

North Carolinians for Immigration Reform and Enforcement
When you break the law you pay the price, lets put the blame where it belongs with the parents. When was the last time you broke a law and brought your kids along?
It's just this weeks controversy. It's funny how this came to light right when the IG Report came out. It's designed to take your eye off of the ball. The heat is getting ratcheted up on the swamp creatures of the FBI and the DOJ.

Don't look at the IG report, look at the poor crying kids being ripped out the arms of their parents by Donald Trump. The MSM keeps saying this a NEW policy, when in fact it was started by Clinton.

Hahahaha

I love how kghunty you libs have gotten over juvenile detention. You need your pussy grabbed.

Would you willingly try to enter another country illegally with your children?
This is not the America of "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses....".

Good, they will just go on welfare and vote D anyway.
I truly believe the MSM pushing their agenda’s (Russia,border,illegal alien children, racism) is going to backfire. The average American is not mentally retarded, the MSM believes they are, and a few such as paddler suck it up.
So you think when parents are arrested for crimes their children are supposed to accompany them into the jail facility?? Where has that ever been policy?? The answer is not to commit the crimes against US law, and you won't be sent to jail where your children can't accompany you.

*** you are ignoring this douche nozzle with good reason***

Mornin' Pad, hope all is well . Looks like our guy gets all the free rent in your head that he wants ?
he's eating you alive !
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Now we are finding that most of the children being cared for by the US Government were brought to the border not by their parents but by paid mules. They would likely be sold to brothels or for common labor and have horrible lives. That vile despicable lieberal demoncraps are spouting off their filthy lies is only telling everyone with a functional brain the time is drawing short that we can continue to abide these wretched vermin. They are no longer human and must be dealt with as such.
Regretfully having to add to this pos's thread, if you guys would ignore, the pus will runneth downhill and dissipate.
One could swing by near any child care facility in the morning and come up with a similar recording of some whining kid that wants mom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH6RZFU1_m0&feature=youtu.be&t=1m13s
I would start cutting body parts off illegals caught on our side. Pretty soon they'd have to be palletized before they could make the trip.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I would start cutting body parts off illegals caught on our side. Pretty soon they'd have to be palletized before they could make the trip.

Sounds great! I'm thinking we should start a rumor on Spanish language forums that Trump has issued orders for the border patrol to give wedgies and titty twisters besides just stealing the kids. That'll keep 'em on their side of the border!

Or how about making them take the cinnamon challenge?
Eat Tide pods?
Cry me a river.

At the moment those kids are safer than they have been, probably ever in their lives.

Their parents put them in this situation.

Where you this outraged when it happened under Obama's watch? I'm guessing not. lol

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/16/dem-rep-child-migrant-crisis/
OP is being hypocritical lying scum as usual.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
It is nothing but a desire by the Democrat Party to add to their voter base.

>>>>>>>>>>>>OR<<<<<<<<<<<<

What IG report from DOJ/FBI? Nothing to see there, this IS ABOUT THE CHILDREN!
Dang Dr. Doosh is back.
[Linked Image]
For the child-molesting quack:

[Linked Image]

For the record he is that stupid.
Originally Posted by old_willys

For the record he is that stupid.

Yes, I would like to see that added to the Captain's log.
Its all about money. So far the bill this year for care of these chillen is around 310 million and 2018 is a long way from over with. I can't find the link right now. Its looking like these care providers are fronting the money to get these kids here and then milking the system "solving" this problem. This is just liberals being liberals.
This not even anything new. Been happening long before President Trump took office.

All this 'news' about these children is a distractor for the real problems the Democrats find themselves in this week.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
This not even anything new. Been happening long before President Trump took office.

All this 'news' about these children is a distractor for the real problems the Democrats find themselves in this week.

Exactly, pay no mind to the 'silly' IG report over DOJ/FBI...all coordinated and timed by the MSM/DNC.
Originally Posted by shaman

Sounds great! I'm thinking we should start a rumor on Spanish language forums that Trump has issued orders for the border patrol to give wedgies and titty twisters besides just stealing the kids. That'll keep 'em on their side of the border!

Or how about making them take the cinnamon challenge?
Eat Tide pods?

In addition to cutting off body parts? You're just cruel. smirk
Originally Posted by 222ND
I truly believe the MSM pushing their agenda’s (Russia,border,illegal alien children, racism) is going to backfire. The average American is not mentally retarded, the MSM believes they are, and a few such as paddler suck it up.

No, but the average 'fire member is stupid and racist. Just averages, nobody in particular. This is kidnapping, a human rights violation according to the UN. I just don't understand how anybody can support a D bag who lies 100% of the time. This is not the Democrats fault, no previous administration has done this, it's entirely Trump's doing, and he could stop it with a phone call.
Here's a novel idea, if you do not want to be separated from your children, DO NOT CROSS THE BORDER! I
Hell! Child Protective Services has been taking kids away from parents for year, way before all this bullchit. Hey Piddler, where was your outrage then you miserable piece of sub-human excrement..
Paul B.
You're absolutely right, Paddler. We're all just a bunch of bitter, gap-toothed deplorable baby crushers, clinging to our Bibles. Y'all just need to give up and run.

Run I tell ya! It just ain't safe for sensitive intelligent suave sophisticates like you.

I hear banjos. It may be too late!

Run away! Don't look back.
Liberals are so dishonest.
Paging Dr. Dooshbag.......Dr. Dooshbag to ethics review board....

[Linked Image]
I think that we should refocus our anger on the people who illegally employ undocumented aliens.

If undocumented aliens couldn't find work in the U.S., they would probably leave. As with any vermin infestation, the first thing to do is take away their access to food and without access to food they will move on to a more receptive place.

Got mice? Eliminate their access to food and water.

Got snakes? Eliminate their food, usually mice, and water.

Got undocumented aliens? Eliminate their ability to work. No work equals no money. No money equals no food or drink. No food or drink is incentive to go elsewhere.
I just don't understand how anybody can support a D bag who lies 100% of the time.

So stop lying, and maybe a few people will support you, dipschidt.
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
I think that we should refocus our anger on the people who illegally employ undocumented aliens.

If undocumented aliens couldn't find work in the U.S., they would probably leave. As with any vermin infestation, the first thing to do is take away their access to food and without access to food they will move on to a more receptive place.

Got undocumented aliens? Eliminate their ability to work. No work equals no money. No money equals no food or drink. No food or drink is incentive to go elsewhere.

Problem with that is you punish Americans for being industrious and self employed, and the Mexican skates. Punish the Mexican, right when they're caught. Leave Americans out of it.

Right answer! Mow your own lawn!
[Linked Image]

You still here?

Run!
Originally Posted by Switch

Right answer! Mow your own lawn!

No. People who employ illegals may only have that wrong with them, lieberals have a plethora of vile crap no one should have to put up with. Take them down first.
Originally Posted by 222ND

No, but the average 'fire member is stupid and racist. Just averages, nobody in particular. This is kidnapping, a human rights violation according to the UN. I just don't understand how anybody can support a D bag who lies 100% of the time. This is not the Democrats fault, no previous administration has done this, it's entirely Trump's doing, and he could stop it with a phone call.

First off let me simply state: F' the UN.

As for Paddler and what you believe to be so: F'U

As for "lies 100% of the time: Pot[Paddler], have you met kettle?

Everything in it's simplest form: F'U Paddler
"Those who enter the country illegally and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law, and they are showing disregard for those who are following the law. We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented (and) unchecked, and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently and lawfully to become immigrants in this country." BHO – 2005

"If making it easy to be an illegal alien isn't enough, how about offering an award to be an illegal immigrant. No sane country would do that, right? Guess again." Harry Reid – 1993

"In approaching immigration reform, I believe we must enact tough, practical reforms that ensure and promote the legal and orderly entry of immigrants into our country." BHO – 2007

"We all agree on the need to better secure the border, and to punish employers who choose to hire illegal immigrants." BHO – 2007

"All Americans, not only in the states most heavily affected but in every place in this country, are rightly disturbed by the large numbers of illegal aliens entering our country. The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants. The public services they use impose burdens on our taxpayers." WJC - 1995

"I continue to believe that we need stronger enforcement on the border and at the workplace. And that means a workable mandatory system that employers must use to verify the legality of their workers." BHO – 2007

"We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it." WJC - 1995

When did they change their mind!?!?!?!?

Problem with that is you punish Americans for being industrious and self employed, and the Mexican skates. Punish the Mexican, right when they're caught. Leave Americans out of it.

Please clarify your position for me.

Do you think that it is OK for "industrious" Americans to enable undocumented aliens to live in our Country illegally by employing them?

If I had the power to do so, I would severely punish Americans who employ undocumented aliens. I would make it a Federal Felony to knowingly employ undocumented aliens and I would write the law to double the fine for each subsequent incident for anyone convicted of knowingly employing an undocumented alien. If the fine structure started at $10,000 and doubled for each subsequent conviction, it would only take 8 incidents for the fine to exceed $1M.

$10,000 - $20,000 - $40,000 - $80,000 - $160,000 - $320,000 - $640,000 - $1,280,000

I believe that few employers would accept the risk involved in a Federal Felony conviction and fines that could, in many cases, quickly exceed $1,000,000.
The fact of the matter is Trump could eliminate Poverty, erase all deadly diseases , eliminate wars and Paddler and his ILK would still hate him. They cannot deny that
Well Jeff, as a small business owner most of my life, I haven't hired any illegals. I can see your angle, but adding another layer of "punishment and bureaucracy" to conduct business in America is extremely distasteful to me. I would rather just not have them here at all. If they weren't here, the opportunity to hire them wouldn't be an option. In other words, plug the holes and send them home first.

It seems like if there could be some differentiation between small business that might hire one or two and industries that employ large numbers , in other words, chronic abusers of the law, then I might be more inclined to go along with you.
Like I said, I fear for small businesses that don't have millions in the bank and have some federal agency swoop in and wipe them off the map for having Pedro raking leaves or cleaning gutters for them. It seems like the small businessman gets caught in every net and the big fish swim right through. If we could stop that, then yes, maybe.
Originally Posted by muffin
"Those who enter the country illegally and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law, and they are showing disregard for those who are following the law. We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented (and) unchecked, and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently and lawfully to become immigrants in this country." BHO – 2005

"If making it easy to be an illegal alien isn't enough, how about offering an award to be an illegal immigrant. No sane country would do that, right? Guess again." Harry Reid – 1993

"In approaching immigration reform, I believe we must enact tough, practical reforms that ensure and promote the legal and orderly entry of immigrants into our country." BHO – 2007

"We all agree on the need to better secure the border, and to punish employers who choose to hire illegal immigrants." BHO – 2007

"All Americans, not only in the states most heavily affected but in every place in this country, are rightly disturbed by the large numbers of illegal aliens entering our country. The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants. The public services they use impose burdens on our taxpayers." WJC - 1995

"I continue to believe that we need stronger enforcement on the border and at the workplace. And that means a workable mandatory system that employers must use to verify the legality of their workers." BHO – 2007

"We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it." WJC - 1995

The second Trump was elected.
Well Jeff, as a small business owner most of my life, I haven't hired any illegals. I can see your angle, but adding another layer of "punishment and bureaucracy" to conduct business in America is extremely distasteful to me. I would rather just not have them here at all. If they weren't here, the opportunity to hire them wouldn't be an option. In other words, plug the holes and send them home first.

It seems like if there could be some differentiation between small business that might hire one or two and industries that employ large numbers , in other words, chronic abusers of the law, then I might be more inclined to go along with you.
Like I said, I fear for small businesses that don't have millions in the bank and have some federal agency swoop in and wipe them off the map for having Pedro raking leaves or cleaning gutters for them. It seems like the small businessman gets caught in every net and the big fish swim right through. If we could stop that, then yes, maybe.

Another problem is, they all have good looking papers. I was the controller for a coffee roaster for about 4 years and we had several latinos working on the floor. They all had the right paperwork, but at that time you could not use the government website to see if it was legit paperwork or not. If the government caught you doing that there were stiff penalties and this was during W's admin. Really!
I don't know if this has been posted, but the only time families get "torn apart" is when they try to circumvent the "Ports of Entry"....aka border crossing...when people try to sneak across the border, via the river or across a desolate stretch of land, they have already demonstrated ill intent.....it needs to be documented, they need to be charged and should never again be allowed to enter the U.S.
piddler is just mad that his supply train of littlw boys to molest is drying up
It would be interesting to know how many of those kids turned over to strangers in central America to be taken north are being turned over to the MS 13 J's and are sold by them into the child trafficking market and never to be seen by their parents again.
One thing I've done to limit my liability as an employer is to run all help thru a leasing agency. Technically, they are not my employees, they're employees of the agency. I can choose my own people, but they do the paperwork, pay the payroll and taxes, etc. I cut one check every week to the agency and they literally handle everything. All required training, safety meetings, you name it.

It lowers my costs a little on things like city licenses (pay per employee) and insurance. It lessens my reporting requirements on my state license. Mostly, the agency accepts a lot of liability that I don't want. Here's how it pencils out. For the simple sake of round numbers, a $10 per hour employee would cost $14 and hour. That 40% markup pays all state and federal taxes and agency fees. I'm sure if I was a large employer I could negotiate that cost down substantially.

A benefit for employees is they are sure to be covered with workers comp, have access to a middle man in the event of an employer/employee dispute, and if laid off can find other work thru the agency. If you can afford the 40%, it's a win/win situation.

Let the agency document them at their own peril.
I'm sorry, I didn't catch the point of the OP other than thank G-d Hillary isn't president. Was that his point?
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
The fact of the matter is Trump could eliminate Poverty, erase all deadly diseases , eliminate wars and Paddler and his ILK would still hate him. They cannot deny that
You are exactly right. I don't know what their plans were that Trump's surprise election upset, but they had plans for us and it wasn't going to be good.
Originally Posted by Hastings
You are exactly right. I don't know what their plans were that Trump's surprise election upset, but they had plans for us and it wasn't going to be good.

They had f'n FEMA camps planned for us is what they had!

Or maybe gas chambers and track hoes
With Hillary calling us deplorable and irredeemable the fix was in. If you're in power, what do you do with tens of millions of people that you view as deplorable and irredeemable if they stand between you and your goals, and you don't want to bother with housing and feeding them?

You kill them. Plain and simple. Remember all those 5 person caskets stacked up on vacant property that were suddenly hauled away? Those were for us, after they starved or beat us to death in a FEMA camp.
I wish Trump would put Sheriff Joe in charge of the camps. Liberal heads would explode.

And, we wouldn't have TV's, computers, games, etc.

For sure wouldn't be treated as well as those kids.

If you remember, they had bought huge warehouses of ammo and not target practice stuff,

We may never know how blessed we are to have Trump in the Oval.

DF
Amen. We need to PTL every day and ask God to bless and protect Trump.

They dont want the wall so MS 13 can continue supplying drugs to our kids to destroy this country and to supply the deep state elite with child trafficking victims.

Ask yourself why tge benevolent Clitman Foundation was kicked out of Haiti for trying to export and "save" orphaned kids.

They haven't changed their minds. E-verify should be mandatory. But that means comprehensive immigration reform, which the Republicans cannot get done because the party is so fractious. We depend on migrant workers in our agriculture, hospitality and other industries. That means a nice, tight guest worker program. Mexico ain't gonna pay for no wall, and I don't want to. Terrible idea, anyway, just like everything else the Dumpster thinks up.

However, what's going on at the border is entirely different.. This policy is an attempt at extortion and an attempt to appeal to Trump's base. It will be a stain on Trump, his base, and our nation.
The goal of all this fuss about illegal immigrant children is to get the Trump DOJ to revoke the zero tolerance policy they have implemented for illegal immigration. The Flores ruling in 1997 made it illegal to put minors in jail along with their parents so if ICE arrests the parents they must put the children somewhere else. Basically the Left wants to stop the government from enforcing immigration laws and this is just the cover story.
It was not hard to predict that the democrats would launch yet another get Trump campaign fresh on the heels of the IG report. I predicted in one of my forums. And the media's martinets waited anxiously for the feeding with mouths agape. With little regard for facts or for the previous administrations atrocities.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...31bcc8_story.html?utm_term=.055c9cee5bbf

The simple fact of the matter is that until we get a handle on the border we are ripe for one humanitarian crisis or another.

I have owned multiple small businesses and I have managed to avoid hiring undocumented aliens in both NE and CO. There are somewhere around 12,000,000 undocumented aliens in the U.S., with the majority of them being Hispanics coming north from Mexico and the rest of Central America, so plugging the holes isn't going to work.

Avoiding a felony conviction and the associated fines seems like a strong incentive not to knowingly hire any undocumented aliens regardless of the size of the business.

I would start with big businesses, like construction and meat packing, but all undocumented aliens became criminals the second that they entered or remained in the U.S. illegally and it seems unfair to pursue those who have found employment with a large business any more aggressively than to pursue those who have found employment with a small business. If we don't punish those who are enabling this plague, the plague will never end. Or so it seems to me.
Originally Posted by DryPowder
I wish Trump would put Sheriff Joe in charge of the camps. Liberal heads would explode.

I was thinking that same.thing the other day
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
[Linked Image]

Thank you Jim, for responding correctly to piddlers thread.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
For the child-molesting quack:

[Linked Image]

and thank you Jorge, for an alternately acceptable response

They haven't changed their minds. E-verify should be mandatory. But that means comprehensive immigration reform, which the Republicans cannot get done because Democrats want no part of it, the party is so fractious. We depend on migrant workers in our agriculture, hospitality and other industries. That means a nice, tight guest worker program. Mexico ain't gonna pay for no wall, and I don't want to. Terrible idea, anyway, just like everything else the Dumpster thinks up.

However, what's going on at the border is entirely different.. This policy is an attempt at extortion and an attempt to appeal to Trump's base. It will be a stain on Trump, his base, and our nation.
FYP......idiot.
You mean the same treatment that was praised during the Obama regime??

I have owned multiple small businesses and I have managed to avoid hiring undocumented aliens in both NE and CO. There are somewhere around 12,000,000 undocumented aliens in the U.S., with the majority of them being Hispanics coming north from Mexico and the rest of Central America, so plugging the holes isn't going to work.

Avoiding a felony conviction and the associated fines seems like a strong incentive not to knowingly hire any undocumented aliens regardless of the size of the business.

I would start with big businesses, like construction and meat packing, but all undocumented aliens became criminals the second that they entered or remained in the U.S. illegally and it seems unfair to pursue those who have found employment with a large business any more aggressively than to pursue those who have found employment with a small business. If we don't punish those who are enabling this plague, the plague will never end. Or so it seems to me.

It would certainly be a deterrent to hiring illegals. But I wonder which govt straw will break which private industry camels back for many businesses. I detest govt oversight and penalties on small business, in America, so take that with a grain of salt. It seems that little bitty men (and especially women) in govt agencies like to exercise authority over hard working Americans, to the point of suffocating business. Isn't this the platform Trump ran on? Anyway, giving govt any more punitive power just chaps my ever loving ass. Business people in America are what makes America, we pay the damn bills and literally keep the lights on.

If someone wants to "improve America", get the F out of the way and let us do what we do. Don't bury us in penalties and regulations. How is that helpful?

While you're at it, require drug testing of welfare recipients with positives resulting in immediate and permanent loss of benefits. No exceptions, no bullshit, you use you lose for life. Quit supporting societies bloodsuckers.

Kids running from the big meanies Trump and sessions...

Naw that ain't it
They just heard they have to see "Dr. paddler" for an exam....
'Trumps' sanctioned child abuse'!?!?!?!?!?

I don't think TRUMP had anything to do with passing the existing immigration Law!!!

But he is bound by oath to follow it!
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Amen. We need to PTL every day and ask God to bless and protect Trump.

They dont want the wall so MS 13 can continue supplying drugs to our kids to destroy this country and to supply the deep state elite with child trafficking victims.

Ask yourself why tge benevolent Clitman Foundation was kicked out of Haiti for trying to export and "save" orphaned kids.

Jaguartx has a good point. Why is so much spotlight placed on illegal children taken from their illegal parents while illegal parents are in jail and almost zero light is shone on MS 13 trafficking children. Why are illegal children who are safe more horrific than trafficked children?
Very disappointed. Where's the chick pics That's the only reason to look at a Piddler thread.

He should be in jail. Or better, both of them.

I don't think TRUMP had anything to do with passing the existing immigration Law!!!

Bullsh*t. No other administration has done this.

Weakling, best to shelter-in-place, for the next 10.5 yrs.

It would certainly be a deterrent to hiring illegals. But I wonder which govt straw will break which private industry camels back for many businesses. I detest govt oversight and penalties on small business, in America, so take that with a grain of salt. It seems that little bitty men (and especially women) in govt agencies like to exercise authority over hard working Americans, to the point of suffocating business. Isn't this the platform Trump ran on? Anyway, giving govt any more punitive power just chaps my ever loving ass. Business people in America are what makes America, we pay the damn bills and literally keep the lights on.

If someone wants to "improve America", get the F out of the way and let us do what we do. Don't bury us in penalties and regulations. How is that helpful?

While you're at it, require drug testing of welfare recipients with positives resulting in immediate and permanent loss of benefits. No exceptions, no bullshit, you use you lose for life. Quit supporting societies bloodsuckers.

So, you really don't want to do anything about the 12,000,000 undocumented aliens that are already in the U.S.?

Immigration and Naturalization is a Federal mandate, so resolution has to happen at the Federal level and if some private sector businesses are harmed because they can't operate without employing the undocumented, so be it. Undocumented aliens cause a lot of problems and can destroy the towns where they become a majority. If you're interested, look up the problems that Schuyler, Nebraska, has incurred since transitioning from a town of American citizens of Czech descent to a town of undocumented aliens. From a nice little slice of Bohemia with good schools to a Hispanic [bleep]-hole with failing schools.

I don't have a problem requiring welfare recipients to take and pass drug tests in order to remain in the program.

I also don't have a problem withholding NARCAN from opioid users who overdose, the sooner they die the better since they are just a drag on society.
The great thing about America is that with hard work, perseverance, and dedication, even a moron like paddler can become a doctor. The bad news is morons like paddler are doctors.

Bullsh*t. No other administration has done this.

You are a lying mutherfucker

Obama did the SAME THING for many years.
Democrats actually applaud infants being taken from their mothers, as long as skull crushing forceps are used.

Hey troll, why do you care about these children now? Clinton signed the law separating the children from the parents! Obummer enforced the law for two terms! Now it's TRUMPS fault! WTF!!! Have ever thought of pulling your lip over your head and swallowing! If it wasn't for TRUMP winning, America would never have found out how crooked the Democrats have been!!!
Hey Piddle Poodle Peddler Paddler...........U are one pathetic and ignorant idiot!!!......Other administrations WERE doing the same things on the border. This is ALL nothing more than lawless and hypocrite libs trying to stimulate their base for the mid terms.

Guess what Piddy Poo! There will be a big RED wave in Nov..... GOP maintains the House and Senate.

And Trump will be re-elected in 2020.....

Now GFY......
Green beans or peas?
It's payback for this. The lawbreaking illegals tried to draw first blood, Trump put them in their place. I love our President.

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=uDW1R9OmOr0[/video]

Right...

And Hillary walks...

To a lib, that makes a lot of sense, just isn't logical or fact driven.

But what's facts got to do with anything in their alternate universe, anyway...

DF
I have been asking my liberal friends to identify the lies in the Secretary's message. So far they have all come up empty.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/18/...amilies-separated-border-transcript.html

[quote=Paddler]

Funny, i don’t remember you running your cockholster when your boy obumble was doing the same. I guess he has that special place in hell as well.
Originally Posted by Mac84
[quote=Paddler]Anybody heard the audio recording? This is not the America of "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses...."

Funny, i don’t remember you running your cockholster when your boy obumble was doing the same. I guess he has that special place in hell as well.

[Linked Image]
Trump to sign something in a little while he says will put a stop to separating families now.

Phil
Obama did the same thing too immigrants duringn his term-

PICKS FROM OBAMA YEARS-

WHERE WAS THE LIBERAL PRESS THEN?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Sadly I've been in a cage before. It was called jail! I broke the law (misdemeanor) and was separated from my family. If a person US citizen is arrested for a crime should they be exempt from jail because they have a family? These people broke the law and now must face this hardship on their children they have caused. DO NOT CROSS BORDER ILLEGALLY TO AVOID SEPARATION FROM YOUR FAMILY. GO TO A PORT OF ENTRY AND DO IT LEGALLY! I know it will be a long process, but there are billions of people who want to come to the USA, but there is only room for so many.

This whole thing is just an attempt by the Dems and media to distract from the IG's report and the booming economy. They just hate Trump an will do anything to discredit and harm him. Don't think there is a blue wave coming!

The more they complain about the treatment of children the more they unknowingly help Trump here in fly over country!!!!!

BTY I'd like to see Hillary, Coomey, Linch and the rest of their ilk in a cage!
I think Hillary Comey and Co need a illegal kid strapped to their back, and to march em back to their homeland.
The children...........the children...............NAMBLA types always worry about the children.
Been going on for how long? Now it's a problem, any tool the left can find legitimate or not. The ignorant spreading ignorance.
© 24hourcampfire