Home
Just back from the Wabigoon dump. That is a better place to leave, after the garbage is dumped, of course. I have heard that about hospitals, any other places you can think of?
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Just back from the Wabigoon dump. That is a better place to leave, after the garbage is dumped, of course. I have heard that about hospitals, any other places you can think of?

An outhouse comes to mind.
Prison
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Depends on the dump, some are worth visiting and one can pick up good useful gear if one is not averse to "dump shopping", which I am not.
Originally Posted by JSTUART
one can pick up good useful gear if one is not averse to "dump shopping", which I am not.

Dump shopping can lead to junk collecting...........which can be good if one is not adverse to junk collecting. wink
Florida
Drives up into Ontario to go fishing

...plays on the internet all day
Use to have a good time rummaging around in the old Wabigoon dump before it was closed.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Drives up into Ontario to go fishing

...plays on the internet all day

Hey now, Wabi took the trash to the dump.
I thought this was going to be about New Orleans.
Hey!!! There is already a thread about why the North is better than the south. Having been to the South, many many times, Its always been a pleasure to leave. wink
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
I thought this was going to be about New Orleans.

It can be.
The most valuable things in Northwestern Ontario must be located in the landfill sites. All of them are locked up tighter than Fort Knox and they keep changing the hours and the fees for dumping. I expect them soon to start charging an admission fee just to watch the bears.
any city over 200 people!
Walmart
Originally Posted by deerstalker
201 people isn't a city. smile
Most places--"up north"
the schitter at my camp at about 9am on a saturday
Any city run by liberals.
Originally Posted by kingston
Florida

Massatwosheits whilst getting pegged by a shrink. Or just Massatwoshiets in general
Second vote for Florida. But the all-time #1 winner? Las Vegas.
Any place Rocky goes on vacation
i've been elected to swab out more than a few latrines. glad to have used them at one time or another too.

latrine duty is a special dispensation from the powers that be.

cleaning in a hurry has it's merits.
Originally Posted by hanco
Prison

Since when did prison become a "good place to go"? WTF, man?
High School reunion
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by deerstalker
201 people isn't a city. smile

certainly is to me! YMMV
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Originally Posted by hanco
Prison

Since when did prison become a "good place to go"? WTF, man?

Aww, man. It's just hanco.
© 24hourcampfire