Home
Wow....

https://pjmedia.com/trending/mike-h...nother-restaurant-and-organized-protest/

Former Arkansas governor and Fox News host Mike Huckabee told Laura Ingraham on Monday that there's more to the story of his daughter getting kicked out the Red Hen restaurant than what was originally reported.

In case you've been in a bunker for the last few days, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, who is the daughter of Mike Huckabee, was unceremoniously asked to leave the Lexington, Virginia, restaurant where she was dining with her family, after being informed that the owner objected to President Trump. Sanders complied with the request, but later tweeted her displeasure at what had transpired at the restaurant.

Sarah Sanders

@PressSec
Last night I was told by the owner of Red Hen in Lexington, VA to leave because I work for @POTUS and I politely left. Her actions say far more about her than about me. I always do my best to treat people, including those I disagree with, respectfully and will continue to do so

10:53 AM - Jun 23, 2018
208K people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Mike Huckabee told Laura Ingraham today that the story didn't end there. "Once Sarah and her family left — and, of course, Sarah was asked to please vacate — Sarah and her husband just went home," he said. "They had sort of had enough."

But the rest of her family went across the street to another restaurant, he explained, and that's when things got even more absurd.

"The owner of the Red Hen —because nobody's told this — then followed them across the street, called people and organized a protest, yelling and screaming at them from outside the restaurant and creating this scene," said Huckabee. One of Sanders' in-laws, whom he described as "very liberal," walked out and said, "Look, I don't like Trump, I'm not a supporter, I'm a far — considered liberal — but you guys are embarrassing me and you're not helping the cause."

Nevertheless, the mob yelled and screamed even though Sanders was no longer there because, apparently, having even a tangential relationship to the Trump administration means you're not fit to be out and about in polite society and you're no longer to be afforded public accommodations.

"This is what the left has been reduced to," Huckabee lamented. "It really is tragic, and it is dangerous."

The left has become so unhinged about Trump that they're trying to enforce a kind of segregation, where Trump supporters are banned from certain woke establishments and the woke folk stay away from places like Chick-fil-A and Hobby Lobby. I've warned that the left is not going to stop until they have all of our jobs, but I admit didn't foresee them booting people from restaurants. I shouldn't have been surprised, though. The left has no desire for debate anymore. They think that their beliefs are settled science and everyone who disagrees with them is a racist Nazi. They want forced compliance with their worldview and for anyone who disagrees to be silenced. And whether it's by government fiat or violence, they'll do whatever it takes to get their way. This is far from over and it's getting more dangerous by the minute.
This is maybe a start in a proper direction:

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press...-violence-and-assaults-on-trump-cabinet/

Judicial Watch Files House Ethics Complaint Against Maxine Waters For Inciting Violence and Assaults on Trump Cabinet
JUNE 25, 2018

In encouraging individuals to create “crowds” who will “push back” on President Trump’s Cabinet members at private business establishments and in seemingly trying to prevent these Cabinet officials from obtaining basic necessities without fear of assault and violence, Rep. Waters seems to be violation of House rules…

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today sent a hand-delivered letter to the chairman and co-chairman of the House Office of Congressional Ethics calling for an investigation into whether Rep. Maxine Walters (D-CA) violated House ethics rules by encouraging violence against Trump administration Cabinet members.

Rep. Maxine Waters addressed a rally in Los Angeles on Saturday, June 23, telling a crowd:

“If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them! And you tell them that they are not welcome, anymore, anywhere.” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1Fu3g1MGHY

In today’s letter to the Office of Congressional Ethics co-chairman, Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton writes:

In encouraging individuals to create “crowds” who will “push back” on President Trump’s Cabinet members at private business establishments and in seemingly trying to prevent these Cabinet officials from obtaining basic necessities without fear of assault and violence, Rep. Waters seems to be violation of House rules, specifically:

A Member, Delegate, Resident Commissioner, officer, or employee of the House shall conduct himself at all times in a manner that shall reflect creditably on the House. [House Rule 23, clause 1.]

We hereby request that the Office of Congressional Ethics conduct a preliminary investigation into whether Rep. Maxine Waters violated House Rules in encouraging attacks on Cabinet officials.

“Rep. Maxine Waters incited violence and assault against members of President Trump’s Cabinet,” stated Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “It is urgent that the House ethics quickly act to hold her accountable for this dangerous incitement.”
Simply deplorable.
Common courtesy and civility (not to mention good business sense) says that you dont't tell someone to leave due to your political differences. This was wrong.
It's comin'.
There is no respect any more.

They will scream like demons when the shoe is put on the other foot.

The folks that do this kind of crap will have a bitter taste in their mouths.
low IQ, big mouth
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
It's comin'.

[Linked Image]
Someone’s going to get an education.
My guess is that liberals are going to escalate this with all the encouragement they are getting from the press, and idiots like Maxine.

They will kill a high value conservative...

It may be the straw.
Sounds inciting a riot.

Ought to be illegal. wink
I'm loving THIS!

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I'm loving THIS!

[Linked Image]

Helicopter operating costs are too high just to throw a liberal out.
Originally Posted by Pat85

Agreed.

But after gunning coyotes from a helicopter for days and days, I can see the advantage of getting airborne. wink

Helicopter operating costs are too high just to throw A liberal out.

then up the number to 2 or more!
I'm loving THIS!

laugh

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
She's very correct about this--the Left has become a danger to themselves and others.

"This is what the left has been reduced to," Huckabee lamented. "It really is tragic, and it is dangerous."
I'm reminded of the look of pure Evil on Hillary's face after she lost and then screeched "Resist!".
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
It would be nice if locals would visit, order something cheap, complain about the food and service, use a lot of table time and leave a penny tip.
Originally Posted by Tracks
It would be nice if locals would visit, order something cheap, complain about the food and service, use a lot of table time and leave a penny tip.

Perfect, wish I lived close by......................on the other hand probably not.
[img]https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/galleries/12946697/graph[/img]
I'm loving THIS!

[Linked Image]

Tie them to a Turkey first? wink
https://youtu.be/p00nBSNIPwg
Originally Posted by DryPowder
[Linked Image]

It looks like Stepanie Wilkinson and her family, but the hats are all wrong?

If you're in the area, look them up.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Tracks

Or sit for an hour or two and have a cup of coffee. Then leave the nice waitress a big tip. Owners won’t make money....
[Linked Image]

Nice windows. Be a shame for errant bricks to go flying through them.

Here you go:

[Linked Image]
It's comin'.

It's already here.....
Originally Posted by stevelyn
[Linked Image]

Nah stooping to their shameful level. I bet business takes a drop though and hopefully they go bankrupt
Here is some info on the restaurant owner. She has a silent partner who is a registered pedophile. He committed the felony Feb 2, 2006. He plead guilty and got a 5-year sentence 2/ 4-years and 260+ days 'suspended'. So he was only in prison for 3 months. She's a plant, from NY. She is also cousins w/ Meryl Streep, and the relationship was proven via Ancestry and public records.
Thing is, after this everybody got on the Internet and started rating the restaurant as an expression of opinion, zero stars if they thought this whole episode sucked, five stars if they were Never Trumpers.

At the time they took the site down the place averaged 2 1/2 stars, right in the middle. Don’t ever take an election for granted.
It looks like the owner shot herself in the foot. They were closed yesterday and it's uncertain when they might reopen. I hope they go bankrupt. That neck of the woods is pretty conservative. Typical Lib that doesn't understand capitalism.

Unfortunately, there's a restaurant in DC named the Red Hen that's not affiliated with the one in Lexington, VA that also was forced to be closed yesterday because of no fault of his own.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/...ed-Sarah-Huckabee-Sanders-486500061.html
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
It looks like the owner shot herself in the foot. They were closed yesterday and it's uncertain when they might reopen. I hope they go bankrupt. That neck of the woods is pretty conservative. Typical Lib that doesn't understand capitalism.

Unfortunately, there's a restaurant in DC named the Red Hen that's not affiliated with the one in Lexington, VA that also was forced to be closed yesterday because of no fault of his own.

From what Fox said this morning, the Red Hen in question in Lexington is always closed on Monday and will reopen today.

The Pussy Hat wearing liberals will be lined up around the block in support, and business for them will boom.
It's comin'.

Yes it is. And when it does, we need to show them something that the survivors descendants will fearfully whisper about for centuries...
Why a phuqqin Yankee wants a restaurant in Lexington is beyond me. Go there for dinner and tip with confederate money....
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin
It's comin'.

Yes it is. And when it does, we need to show them something that the survivors descendants will fearfully whisper about for centuries...

When violence is called for, use it to the utmost of your capability, and you will not have to use it as often. ~Louis L'Amour

From what Fox said this morning, the Red Hen in question in Lexington is always closed on Monday and will reopen today.

The Pussy Hat wearing liberals will be lined up around the block in support, and business for them will boom.

I don't know, time will tell. That place is in the Shenandoah Valley and I think it's more of a farm town. If the pussy hat people show up, they'll be coming all the way down from the DC area. I bet they lose more business than they gain in the long run.
Dunno about "farm town", but home to VMI, Washington and Lee University, and plenty of southern history.

I don't know, time will tell. That place is in the Shenandoah Valley and I think it's more of a farm town. If the pussy hat people show up, they'll be coming all the way down from the DC area. I bet they lose more business than they gain in the long run.

If a million pussy hat wearers marched on the Whitehouse from all over the nation, you can bet that they will make a media spectacle out of this place today.

Never underestimate the ability of a liberal to continue to do the wrong thing... Even when they know they are in the wrong.

If a million pussy hat wearers marched on the Whitehouse from all over the nation, you can bet that they will make a media spectacle out of this place today.

Never underestimate the ability of a liberal to continue to do the wrong thing... Even when they know they are in the wrong.

10-4, you have a point there.
I heard on the news this morning that red hen is having backlash. There are multiple stores but they are not a chain,but are individually owned. Some owners are quite pissed with that store owner.
Can't we all just get along?
Coexist?
Cast a big tent?
Welcome diversity?

The Leftniks are in meltdown. They are a danger to the country, and to themselves at this point.
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
Here is some info on the restaurant owner. She has a silent partner who is a registered pedophile. He committed the felony Feb 2, 2006. He plead guilty and got a 5-year sentence 2/ 4-years and 260+ days 'suspended'. So he was only in prison for 3 months. She's a plant, from NY. She is also cousins w/ Meryl Streep, and the relationship was proven via Ancestry and public records.

Do you have a link?

Most likely for a very short period of time.
Early Cuyler has an answer to the pussy hat.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by plainsman456
There is no respect any more.

They will scream like demons when the shoe is put on the other foot.

The folks that do this kind of crap will have a bitter taste in their mouths.

They need the taste of blood in their mouth: theirs!
[Linked Image]

Followed by a flaming bottle filled with gas someone dropped accidently.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
[Linked Image]

Nah stooping to their shameful level. I bet business takes a drop though and hopefully they go bankrupt

Hyperbole, I believe. I practice it, too.
The food business is pretty tough as it is. She might get a parade of liberals for awhile, but when the dust settles the locals won't forget. They are still fighting The War in Lexington.

There's a big difference between a Northerner and a Yankee.....
I'm loving THIS!

[Linked Image]

How could not see THAT coming! smile
I admire Ms Sanders for acting with dignity and just leaving. That says a lot. But, I'm afraid I would have rearranged the guys facial features if he had followed me to another place. Too bad a bunch of conservatives don't visit the place regularly and order a glass of water and a slice of bread and take hours to eat it! Just saying-------------
I hope the left continues this stuff so that there true nature is revealed to even the stupidest of liberals.
Originally Posted by lightman
I admire Ms Sanders for acting with dignity and just leaving. That says a lot.

People, OTHER THAN Trump, should follow her lead. They hate Trump. Let them continue to hate him. The rest of the people, who conduct themselves with class, will be viewed as a victim. And if liberals do anything, the feel the need to side with a victim. They can't help themselves.
I admire Ms Sanders for acting with dignity and just leaving. That says a lot. But, I'm afraid I would have rearranged the guys facial features if he had followed me to another place. Too bad a bunch of conservatives don't visit the place regularly and order a glass of water and a slice of bread and take hours to eat it! Just saying-------------

The guy was a woman. Not that that matters under the situation.
Originally Posted by Peddler
I admire Ms Sanders for acting with dignity and just leaving. That says a lot.

People, OTHER THAN Trump, should follow her lead. They hate Trump. Let them continue to hate him. The rest of the people, who conduct themselves with class, will be viewed as a victim. And if liberals do anything, the feel the need to side with a victim. They can't help themselves.

Actually, they are usually fake victims.
They're rating has dropped to one and a half stars. The end is in sight. grin Ya think?
Paul B.
Trump shoulda taken a higher road......but then again, it's the Don
Originally Posted by 16bore

Nah, Bush took the high road for 8 years and look at the results. Trump needs to simply be Trump.
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
Originally Posted by 16bore

Nah, Bush took the high road for 8 years and look at the results. Trump needs to simply be Trump.

Everytime Trump gets on Twitter, liberal hair catches on fire clear across the nation.

I approve of it, if nothing else is gained! laugh
Originally Posted by RickyD

The guy was a woman. Not that that matters under the situation.

My bad! Should have read the article closer.
Maybe they might have a bunch of "ghost" reservations? Somebody who meant to be there but realized life was too short???
She resigned as Executive director of Main Street Lexington this morning.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ws...cutive-director-of-main-street-lexington
Excellent! grin

Red Hen Virtue Fascist Stephanie Wilkinson Resigns, She’s Gone
By S.Noble -
June 26, 2018

Red Hen restaurant owner and Lexington Virginia bully, Stephanie Wilkinson resigned Tuesday from her position as Executive Director of Main Street Lexington. The residents were pushing her out when she took the step. She was running the entire area but didn’t set much of an example.

This is a rare situation in which the left is on the receiving end of public disfavor. The left has the media, but they don’t have all the people.

“Considering the events of the past weekend, Stephanie felt it best, that for the continued success of Main Street Lexington, she should step aside,” said Elizabeth Branner, president of the Main Street Lexington Board of Directors.”

Wilkinson was the owner who, after consulting with virtue-fascist staff, kicked Sarah Sanders out of her restaurant after the appetizers were served.

Sarah Sanders father, former Governor Huckabee, said the owner stalked the family after they were booted from the Red Hen because Sarah works for the President.

Sarah and her husband left and went home without eating because they had been humiliated. They ‘had enough’ her father said. Sarah and her husband had driven three-and-a-half hours for this dinner.

The rest of their family went to dine across the street.

The owner actually tormented Sarah’s in-laws, most of whom are liberals and leftists.

The Red Hen restaurant owner called up other leftists to come and protest outside the other restaurant. They stood outside the second restaurant yelling, screaming, waving signs, and protesting in a vile manner.

One of Sarah’s left-wing relatives went out and told the owner and her fascist group he was on the left and disliked Trump but she was embarrassing him and hurting the cause. It didn’t make an impression.

Sarah Sanders has a civil rights action against the Red Hen restaurant.
Some guy tossed a bucket of chickenshit at the Red Chicken and was immediately arrested..said the news.

G
Originally Posted by GeoW
Some guy tossed a bucket of chickenshit at the Red Chicken and was immediately arrested..said the news.

G

laugh laugh

They couldn't tell it from that radical owner! wink
Bought brownies at Masterpiece Cakeshop in Colorado today. Voting with my dollars.
Being a hateful bigoted witch has its consequences, A "force of nature" gives in to her bigoted snowflake staff what a bunch of hooey. She just wanted to look good in a lefty enclave and it backfired monumentally.
Sarah Sanders has a civil rights action against the Red Hen restaurant.

I wish she wouldn't bother. We need to have the freedom to turn around and do this to lefties.

In fact, I hope someday we go around stringing them up, or at least tarring & feathering them.
Originally Posted by GeoW

G

Compare and contrast to the communists attacking Trump supporters across the country and the cops just stand there with their thumbs up their asses.
I wonder if Maxine Waters will cover the losses...
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Haha!!! Prying one thin dime out of that cheapskate is an impossibility - money only goes TO her, and her camp followers are expected to pass the plate around for her walking money.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Haha!!! Prying one thin dime out of that cheapskate is an impossibility - money only goes TO her, and her camp followers are expected to pass the plate around for her walking money.

If it's a long walk and a short pier, I'll donate.
© 24hourcampfire