Home
It was odd...that's as far as I'll go.
No kidding
Give me a fugking break.
All will be revealed....
Maybe Debbies under the table, and just needed a drink?
Some sort of signal, but what if that is being read backwards? Maybe her prosecution is off the table because the plea agreement will be accepted?
She could pretend to be one of Barry's sons.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by deflave
Give me a fugking break.

This ^^^^
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

[Linked Image]

LMAO, disturbing.

mike r
those folks who own and operate the two-party system can't afford to kill one or the other, just injure them enough to remain in control.

to kill one of the parties would be to spawn a regeneration that would have 10 heads. that'd be a nightmare to live with under the current system.

those two parties dance in lock-step. first one leads, then the other. that's the way the thing is designed, or has evolved into. they need each other lots.
Today was the first for a big fish to step down. Stay tuned for more to fall in short order.

Didnt Trump tell us he got a very nice letter? It was from the Pres of NK, and delivered to him by the Pres of S. Korea just after the historic trip little Kim made to S Korea?

Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

[Linked Image]

LMAO, disturbing.

mike r

Disturbing yes,but REALLY good,lol
Just for the sake of not arguin, let's assume this Q idiot isn't a complete moron.

Apparently, whoever Q is, hesheit's been doin this for awhile.

Hesheit claims ta know inside stuff, that is, stuff that is known to the bullshitterati, and is about ta happen.

Can anyone go back and find any stuff hsi posted in the past that turned out ta be true?

It would help the claim that Q is Nostrildamus or somethin.
Give me a fugking break.

...............That was my exact first thought.
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Just for the sake of not arguin, let's assume this Q idiot isn't a complete moron.

Hesheit claims ta know inside stuff, that is, stuff that is known to the bullshitterati, and is about ta happen.

Can anyone go back and find any stuff hsi posted in the past that turned out ta be true?

Well, its interesting you bring that up.

Do you remember Trump tweeting something about taking Iran down? Is that happening as we speak?

Do you want to see (probably made up) testimony from Strzoks interview today? From behind closed doors?

Originally Posted by jaguartx

Well, its interesting you bring that up.

Do you remember Trump tweeting something about taking Iran down? Is that happening as we speak?

Do you want to see (probably made up) testimony from Strzoks interview today? From behind closed doors?

I'd be more interested in a link to a prediction Q made in the past, that turned out ta be true.

More than one prediction, if the sun has shined on Q's cul more than once.

Takin Iran down? Went *way* out on a limb on that one.
I suppose we shall see if Iran comes down and arrests are made.
I have a copy of Trump's secret signal code book (hacked from Hillary's toilet server) and Q has it all wrong.
What do you want to bet?
Q's unreliable at best.

He's claimed to know much that was not even close to being true.
Did Babe Ruth or Mickey Mantel ever strike out?

You demand perfection? WD Jesus Say?
This is the conservative equivalent to screaming at Trump through a vagina.
Either he is right, and Trump and Sessions are going to kick some ass, or we are history.

I think he is right, unless they succeed in taking Trump out.

As i said, we shall see.
I don't see Sessions joining the team and manning up for shiit...JMHO
It amazing how much of YouTube runs on Corona.
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

Then we are lost. Trump cant fughk the fuggers without the DOJ filings. Neither can Pence.

Then we are lost. Trump cant fughk the fuggers without the DOJ filings. Neither can Pence.

I agree Jag, but I think Jeff is in bed with Rosey...and he's not switching teams, but I've been wrong before.
Here's a theory....

One of Trump's idiosyncrasies is he doesn't like food or drink on display at meetings and his placing the bottle on the floor caused Pence to recollect.
Here's a theory....

One of Trump's idiosyncrasies is he doesn't like food or drink on display at meetings and his placing the bottle on the floor caused Pence to recollect.

Or when Big Daddy says "jump",,,,,Pence says "how high ?"
Here's a theory....

This.

Photo op.

Consummate image making.
Here's a theory....

Or when Big Daddy says "jump",,,,,Pence says "how high ?"

As he should.
I'm thinking Mr.T's ballzack is in Pence's mouth more than Melania's.

Whatever helps you relax.
Here's a theory....

But sweet thing hasnt that clue and missed it? So why did he clear the napkin to his lap. Is he wanting a hand job?
It was preplanned. Pence was waiting and made a show of it without even taking a second to think about it.,

Lol,,,,I'm debating between weed & coke really.

Lol,,,,I'm debating between weed & coke really.

Pray for constitutionally minded judges and you may relax more better.
Here's a theory....

But sweet thing hasnt that clue and missed it? So why did he clear the napkin to his lap. Is he wanting a hand job?
It was preplanned. Pence was waiting and made a show of it without even taking a second to think about it.,

Have you tried jogging?
What, and miss guys getting their feathers ruffled on the fire?

I hope you have my knees some day. wink

Pence was like a programed robot.

Sheesh. Youd never make a cop.
And I hope you don't.
I aint so cursed. wink
Give me a fugking break.

This.

If anyone needs a refresher on the Trump administration: "Wait and *see.*" The words are part of the negotiation. Judge results, not words. Tonight I heard Mark Levin praising Trump as "probably the greatest speaker ever," (I'm pretty sure that was accurate, word for word). Going to need to buy me a Powerball ticket after hearing that.
Amen. The dims are in for a world cla, uh, wide fuggin.
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Here's a theory....

This.

Photo op.

Consummate image making.

^^^^^This is so absolutely spot on and Melania is is all over it.^^^^^^^
Life was so much easier when we had politicians as Presidents, Comey's head of the FBI, and Clinton secretary of state. That's when the truth was spoken and optimism was every where. Oh for the good ol' days.
Trump is the man with a plan. He didnt jump in this pile of schitt of his own doing. And, he has had help in trying to save this country from those within, who asked him to, in order to try and prevent the real heavy, bloody schitt from hitting the fan.
Can't believe ol' Q missed this, but out of all the bottles of water on the table, only President Trump and Melania's have a blue cap.

That's two bottles.

Blue, rhymes with two.

So, it's obvious President Trump is actually color blind, which is why he put the bottle down beside him.

He thought the lid on his and Melania's bottles were black, and therefore poisoned.

BUT, he only put *his* bottle down, and not Melania's.

Which means that President Trump doesn't care if Melania drinks poisoned water.

From which we can conclude that president Trump is trying to kill Melania.

THis will be posted shortly in 16chan, cause I'm twice as smart as Q.
Can't believe ol' Q missed this, but out of all the bottles of water on the table, only President Trump and Melania's have a blue cap.

That's two bottles.

Blue, rhymes with two.

So, it's obvious President Trump is actually color blind, which is why he put the bottle down beside him.

He thought the lid on his and Melania's bottles were black, and therefore poisoned.

BUT, he only put *his* bottle down, and not Melania's.

Which means that President Trump doesn't care if Melania drinks poisoned water.

From which we can conclude that president Trump is trying to kill Melania.

THis will be posted shortly in 16chan, cause I'm twice as smart as Q.

That augurs significantly! grin

L.W.
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Here's a theory....

This.

Photo op.

Consummate image making.

^^^^^This is so absolutely spot on and Melania is is all over it.^^^^^^^

Youre smarter than that.

Let me know the next time he has to pizz off a bottle of water to get the photos.
It's been reported that the clock in the oval office chimed twice this afternoon. Trump looked up from his work and said to no one in particular, " Dang, its 2 PM already".

What was he really saying..............?? And to whom....??
Many years ago I had a man, later became close friends, ask me a question. He said," If a man came walking into town wearing weird clothing, smelled kind of bad, long scraggly hair, eating locust and wild honey, and saying..........repent for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand, what would you do?" Would you welcome him or turn and walk away dismissing him as a quack."
Thought that was an interesting question.
Doc, I warned ya not to stay up all night reading that 4chan garbage.

This kinda schit is how Scientology got started.
Originally Posted by K22
Many years ago I had a man, later became close friends, ask me a question. He said," If a man came walking into town wearing weird clothing, smelled kind of bad, long scraggly hair, eating locust and wild honey, and saying..........repent for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand, what would you do?" Would you welcome him or turn and walk away dismissing him as a quack."
Thought that was an interesting question.

Of upmost importance, what would Q do...?
Originally Posted by MadMooner

Guys like this are who is behind Trump. If you really think he could survive and do what he has done against the deep state without the help of others you are crazy. He cant walk on water-alone.

https://youtu.be/Z7QL6hjeNDA

Guys like this are who is behind Trump. If you really think he could survive and do what he has done against the deep state without the help of others you are crazy. He cant walk on water-alone.

https://youtu.be/Z7QL6hjeNDA

Gig "Em!!
Trump and Sessions are fixing to dickem.
This is the second Trump rally in a row where there has been someone in a Q t-shirt strategically facing the cameras. There are only a few dozen seats facing the camera. At both rallys Trump pointed to the Qs and gave them the thumbs up.

The most common attack on Q is to attempt to discredit Q by linking him/them to every crazy theory and prediction posted by the annons. Q doesn't make predictions, only statements and questions. "Question everything" is a common theme.

Screen Capture from tonight's rally.

[Linked Image]

Do you really think that guy just happened to get that seat? Almost the identical position of Q t-shirt wearing guy at last weeks Trump rally.
There is some connection between Q and the Trump administration.

Q: Trust The Plan ....

I'm going to hide under my bed with a big box of tinfoil now. crazy
I do not think they liked the water and also wanted more space on the table.
It was if anything a strange gesture on the part of both men.
Give me a fugking break.

If you're naive and haven't been following Q-Anon and understand that President Trump is engaged in battle to retake our country from traitors who've sold it to foreign operatives, it's an easy albeit puerile response. It requires no analytical thought.

It you believe that We, the People are still sovereign and run our country, your naive and puerile.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Why would you assume it was a strange response?

Do you think President Trump is going to give the Clinton Crime Cartel immunity if he can prove their crimes?
The answer lies buried on the grassy knoll....
in the same way obama was a gift to the 2nd Amendment folks, mfg's, owners, he was a gift to conservatives, resulting in a trump presidency
Originally Posted by Trumpster
Give me a fugking break.

If you're naive and haven't been following Q-Anon and understand that President Trump is engaged in battle to retake our country from traitors who've sold it to foreign operatives, it's an easy albeit puerile response. It requires no analytical thought.

It you believe that We, the People are still sovereign and run our country, your naive and puerile.

If you're gonna troll at least be good at it.

You're not.
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Keep an eye on apologists, plausible deniers, and America's Fifth Column soldiers; AKA: progeny of Stalin's Travelers. You can spot them by extremist retorts in puerile effort to smear posters as opposed to attacking facts contained therein, for they lack intellectual ability to refute facts. Their objective is to muddy posts in prayer that some mud will stick to posters therefore conveying illusion of posters' credibility.

Ad hominem is the last, desperate rejoinder of the intellectually infirm.
Give me a fugking break.

You're not.

That would make us even: you're not good at analytical thought. And you're good at being not good.

You're not.

i think he's doing fine, and for that matter, you're no slouch, either... cool
Originally Posted by BayouRover
It's been reported that the clock in the oval office chimed twice this afternoon. Trump looked up from his work and said to no one in particular, " Dang, its 2 PM already".

What was he really saying..............?? And to whom....??

He was saying hes running late on screwing the deep state.
puerile

Sounds like a favorite word for ya..

Do you think President Trump is going to give the Clinton Crime Cartel immunity if he can prove their crimes?

Because when I have bottle water on the table I drink from it and leave it on the table. I don't normally leave drinks on the floor, do you?

I don't see the conspiracy angle .
puerile

Sounds like a favorite word for ya..

You're consistent and loyal to your agenda.

TFF

Keep an eye on apologists, plausible deniers, and America's Fifth Column soldiers; AKA: progeny of Stalin's Travelers. You can spot them by extremist retorts in puerile effort to smear posters as opposed to attacking facts contained therein, for they lack intellectual ability to refute facts. Their objective is to muddy posts in prayer that some mud will stick to posters therefore conveying illusion of posters' credibility.

They take that tactic from Saul Alinsky. Trump is crazy. Trump is dangerous. Trump is insane. Trump is evil. Trump is NAZI.

Repeat it over and over and over again. Destroy the enemy or the truth with bull schiett.

Its amazing how some people so easily accept and adopt the techniques of the left.
This Ballistik guy has more handles than Larry Root.
It’s in the high fructose corn syrup.

They take that tactic from Saul Alinsky. Trump is crazy. Trump is dangerous. Trump is insane. Trump is evil. Trump is NAZI.

Repeat it over and over and over again. Destroy the enemy or the truth with bull schiett.

Its amazing how some people so easily accept and adopt the techniques of the left.

Now that I've been "outed". might as well go whole hog; It was in the cargo hold of TWA #800..

Now that I've been "outed". might as well go whole hog; It was in the cargo hold of TWA #800..

You knew this all this time and kept it from us, Shameful
There is no deep state.

There is no swamp.

NSA does not record us. And whats more, they do it to pertekus.

There was no missle launch from around Whidbey. It was a helicopter. No, it was a weather phenomenon.

Thee is no way to hack our elections, even with my buds voting machines, unless the Ruskies are helping Trump.

There are no illegals or dead folk voting - when dimocraps win elections.

Keep pushing the .gov truth.

New dog and pony show today with Wray and Rosenstein. Are the congressmen gonna double dog dare them to miss the next deadline for the papers they want? What a joke. Trump is on his own with these bastards. Hope he has enough crap on some of them to make them do something. Ed k
There is no deep state. HINT: There is

There is no swamp. . HINT: There is

NSA does not record us. And whats more, they do it to pertekus. : Either they DO or they DON'T. make up your mind. HINT: THEY DO

There was no missle launch from around Whidbey. It was a helicopter. No, it was a weather phenomenon. Hate to break this to you, but Whidbey Island is on the west coast, carry on..

Thee is no way to hack our elections, even with my buds voting machines, unless the Ruskies are helping Trump. You should read up on your history, specifically, the JFK/Nixon elections

There are no illegals or dead folk voting - when dimocraps win elections. That's the reason the democrats win..Do some more research

Keep pushing the .gov truth.
Mixing kookery with facts is not a good idea...

Because when I have bottle water on the table I drink from it and leave it on the table. I don't normally leave drinks on the floor, do you?

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
---Arthur Schopenhauer

A consistency of conspiracies is secrecy, for successful conspiracies are never exposed. When principals to conspiracies fear exposure, they'll deploy many strategies to prevent it; e.g., lie, plausible denial, recrimination, etc.

God only knows how many criminal conspiracies have been committed against We, the People that have never been exposed.
Give me a fugking break.

You're not.

That would make us even: you're not good at analytical thought. And you're good at being not good.

Love how these liberal troll schitballs come wandering in here and think nobody's going to notice. First clue is your low post count, you dumb phugk.
Why would anything be in the cargo hold of TWA800?....the fuel tanks were empty but it was flying overseas....they could’ve hid their secrets in the empty fuel tanks. Disregard whatever other airline pilots witnessed with their own eyes and trust your government......everyone knows pilots are unreliable idiots. 😉
He's no liberal.

I like the guy so far. 😀
Originally Posted by edk

New dog and pony show today with Wray and Rosenstein. Are the congressmen gonna double dog dare them to miss the next deadline for the papers they want? What a joke. Trump is on his own with these bastards. Hope he has enough crap on some of them to make them do something. Ed k

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
---Arthur Schopenhauer

A consistency of conspiracies is secrecy, for successful conspiracies are never exposed. When principals to conspiracies fear exposure, they'll deploy many strategies to prevent it; e.g., lie, plausible denial, recrimination, etc.

God only knows how many criminal conspiracies have been committed against We, the People that have never been exposed.

As was the case with the flat earthers and deniers of H. Pylori.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
He's no liberal.

I like the guy so far. 😀

+1
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Love how these liberal troll schitballs come wandering in here and think nobody's going to notice. First clue is your low post count, you dumb phugk.

And the low brain cell count is a tell also.
And everyone knows what a paranoid nutcase McCarthy was.
Give me a fugking break.

He did a 30 min video on your move from Montana to Florida before you ever knew you were going to Florida.. yeah [bleep] crazy
Originally Posted by Peddler

And the low brain cell count is a tell also.

Yeah. It's phugkin screamin outta you.
I think FEMA's fixin' to setup some internment camps for the guys who've been doing those crop circles. There was more info on this on Hillary's email server. But when Trump colluded with Russia to win the election, the CIA planted a worm on her server that exported those emails to the Cabal. I think the whole story is in Alex Jone's archive clips somewhere.
I respected you more when you were blowin' off fruit pickers.
I respected you more when you were blowin' off fruit pickers.

I think you have me confused with some liberal dirtbag. Ask Pat if you can by an "A". wink

While the Earth is absolutely round as a donut, I got no comment on whether H. Pylori invented butt sex. You can be sure McCarthy is no hero of Democracy.

Somebody needs to get Gus in here if any of this is really to be appreciated.
Give me a fugking break.

You're not.

If you thought Charles Krauthammer was a conservative and patriot, you're liberal.

If you believe Fox News is conservative, you're liberal.
Originally Posted by kingston

While the Earth is absolutely round as a donut, I got no comment on whether H. Pylori invented butt sex. You can be sure McCarthy is no hero of Democracy.

Somebody needs to get Gus in here if any of this is really to be appreciated.

Hahahaha.

Do you mean the Joe McCarthy of Hollywood commie fame, Kingston?
© 24hourcampfire