Home
The FBI's butt, and the deep state's butt. Hearings are live now.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Gowdy Really Kicking Butt - 06/28/18
He is fantastic. Watching it myself.
Posted By: mathman Re: Gowdy Really Kicking Butt - 06/28/18
His sizzle has been pretty good before, but not much steak has shown up so far.
Get rid of Sessions and make Gowdy the AG.
Originally Posted by mathman

He is only ONE guy...
Posted By: rainshot Re: Gowdy Really Kicking Butt - 06/28/18
So far he has had an alligator's mouth on a jay bird's butt. Other than making a lot of noise he hasn't done much.
There's lots of democrat dumbfuggery there today.
Gowdy talks a good game. But no results. I believe this is his last term. Follow the money, we will see where he lands up. Hasbeen
Posted By: Tracks Re: Gowdy Really Kicking Butt - 06/28/18
Jordan from Ohio just got a few god licks in.
Posted By: Toddly Re: Gowdy Really Kicking Butt - 06/28/18
Jim Jordan almost made Rosenstein say he ordered the code red.
Posted By: Toddly Re: Gowdy Really Kicking Butt - 06/28/18
Hank Johnson needs to have his labotomy reversed.
How many times can stupid ass hank johnson use the word investigate in its many forms,
trying to sound intelligent.
I swear to God the IQ collectively in the room dropped 5pts as soon as he started talking.
Originally Posted by Toddly

Hence the old saying "You can't fix Stupid."

Originally Posted by renegade50
How many times can stupid ass hank johnson use the word investigate in its many forms,
I swear to God the IQ collectively in the room dropped 5pts as soon as he started talking.

Now image the American Citizens who keep re-electing him.
Also on Gowdy, meh.
I see the idiocy regarding Gowdy's ability to effect change as a SINGLE COngressman abounds...

LOL. You can't handle the truth!!
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Now image the American Citizens living in a suburban county east of Atlanta who keep re-electing him.

Gee, I wonder.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I see the idiocy regarding Gowdy's ability to effect change as a SINGLE COngressman abounds...

I heard it all the time when Ron Paul was doing all he could as a lone Congressman trying to hold the US Government to the Constitution.
Gowdy = all hat no cattle. . . typical politician

This ^^^^.

All blow, no go..................see how many indictments / prosecutions we get outta it & then judge accordingly.

MM
Posted By: wbm Re: Gowdy Really Kicking Butt - 06/28/18
Well as the old saying goes "no guts, no glory" and it has been a long time since anyone in Congress or the Senate or the DOJ has any guts. So "gutless wonders" would be more appropriate. I am a retired federal officer and having watched this debacle for the past year one just has to say the fix is definitely in and the "fixers" like Mueller, Rosenstein, et. al. don't even pretend to hide the fix. We are in deep do do guys. Good Hell "collusion" ain't even a crime so I figure that Mueller will charge Trump with something akin to "failure to do right".
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

LOL. You can't handle the truth!!
Posted By: RickyD Re: Gowdy Really Kicking Butt - 06/28/18

How sure are we they're American?
Posted By: RAS Re: Gowdy Really Kicking Butt - 06/28/18
The guy was born to be a prosecutor. Cruz has the same skills.
Posted By: RickyD Re: Gowdy Really Kicking Butt - 06/28/18
Originally Posted by wbm
Well as the old saying goes "no guts, no glory" and it has been a long time since anyone in Congress or the Senate or the DOJ has any guts. So "gutless wonders" would be more appropriate. I am a retired federal officer and having watched this debacle for the past year one just has to say the fix is definitely in and the "fixers" like Mueller, Rosenstein, et. al. don't even pretend to hide the fix. We are in deep do do guys. Good Hell "collusion" ain't even a crime so I figure that Mueller will charge Trump with something akin to "failure to do right".

I would hope enough Americans have already tried and convicted the demoncrap and deep state traitors that enough will carry out the sentences in good time.
Gowdy is great.
I do hope he can effect a good result.

In my prior profession I was "a lone voice crying in the wilderness" and the academic version of the deep state took me out.

It could be why he's stepping down. He could be tired of beating his head against the Deep State brick wall and getting no results or help..
Posted By: Northman Re: Gowdy Really Kicking Butt - 06/28/18
For how long did the Bengazi hearings last.. the ones Gowdy chaired.

2.5 years..

And found nothing, while Republicans constantly said Clinton was all to blame.

Just like Trump.
Posted By: tzone Re: Gowdy Really Kicking Butt - 06/28/18

Yep. He flaps a lot of gums without results.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Gowdy Really Kicking Butt - 06/28/18
Originally Posted by tzone

Please explain exactly what 'he' has the power to do?
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

Took the words from my mouth, although it’s more accurate to say that Gowdy is all hat-hair and no cattle. 😉

I like that he seems like a driven conservative but don’t trust any politician, especially ones that squawk the loudest yet have accomplished nothing but running through the talk show circuit. If he ever accomplishes something maybe I’ll change my mind but until then he’s a self-serving loud mouthed swamp donkey in training.
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by tzone

Please explain exactly what 'he' has the power to do?

He has the power to run off at the mouth with no action or consequences ever.
Posted By: CCCC Re: Gowdy Really Kicking Butt - 06/28/18
Gowdy put on a good show - tough talk using strong information and holding a steady frame of reference. His main point was well stated - he is impressive in that role.

But, if my recall is correct, he did not ask a single question - and certainly not one that would put those witnesses on a hot and inescapapable spot. Maybe he is an excellent prosecutor and would do well in court, but he did not show such skills today. I think there is substance to the fellow but, if he is as good at getting to the truth as some say, he blew a big opportunity today.
Posted By: 6mm250 Re: Gowdy Really Kicking Butt - 06/28/18
If Trey Gowdy ever kicks anybody's butt it will be a fuggin accident.

Mike

I can't believe he can breathe and eat at the same time.
Originally Posted by CCCC
Gowdy put on a good show - tough talk using strong information and holding a steady frame of reference. His main point was well stated - he is impressive in that role.

But, if my recall is correct, he did not ask a single question - and certainly not one that would put those witnesses on a hot and inescapapable spot. Maybe he is an excellent prosecutor and would do well in court, but he did not show such skills today. I think there is substance to the fellow but, if he is as good at getting to the truth as some say, he blew a big opportunity today.

That's the problem with all these camera hogging swamp rats.

Congressional hearings are anything but....instead a being a "hearing" it's just a bunch of free loaders making speeches.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

I can't believe he can breathe and eat at the same time.

You’ve actually been around when that’s occurred.
Posted By: Mac84 Re: Gowdy Really Kicking Butt - 06/28/18
Originally Posted by Northman

2.5 years..

Just like Trump.

The resident retard stopped sucking bbc long enough to post.
Originally Posted by Mac84

2.5 years..

Just like Trump.

The resident retard stopped sucking bbc long enough to post.

Not true......he's multi-tasking....
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Gowdy Really Kicking Butt - 06/28/18

The deep state's butt? It's stuff like this that got Scientology going. smirk
Posted By: benchman Re: Gowdy Really Kicking Butt - 06/28/18

He never gets anything but cool sound bytes.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Gowdy Really Kicking Butt - 06/28/18

Careful
Higbean will refer your comments to the Obersturmbannführer

Don't speak ill of democraps
Posted By: Steve Re: Gowdy Really Kicking Butt - 06/28/18
I saw Jordon making Rosenstien get pretty defensive. Anybody got a like to Gowdy's questioning?

2.5 years..

Just like Trump.

God damn you’re a retard, no wonder you have a job that allows you to hang out in a middle school locker room.

The facts about Benghazi have been out for some time now. If you think they found “nothing” because nobody went jail you are not just ignorant and blind, you’re a partisan traitor that has no respect for the brave men in harms way. IOW.....you’re a POS but we’ve always known that about you.
Posted By: szihn Re: Gowdy Really Kicking Butt - 06/28/18
I single congressman cannot change the whole congress. He may be able to describe the problems, but by himself he can't change any of them.
Now.........If he were to become a US Supreme Court Justice......???????
hummmm

That would have real possibilities.

I don't know what kind of question he could have asked that Rosenstein wouldn't have lied in response to or otherwise ducked it.
Couple of weeks ago Gowdy was defending the DOJ/FBI. This week he’s giving them hell. Gowdy must have gotten turned down for the CNN gig and is auditioning for a FOX gig this week. Gowdy is an opportunistic POS who likes the sound of his own voice. These hearings are pure theater. Look at all the times congress has used the power of the purse to make the DOJ/FBI comply or prosecute someone for contempt of Congress or lying to Congress. Gowdy is controlled opposition of the deep state. He’s one of the first who needs to be hanged.

2.5 years..

Just like Trump.

Not true, they found plenty, but the Obama minions and the RINOs made sure they didn't get the materials they needed to slam dunk that witch.
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Couple of weeks ago Gowdy was defending the DOJ/FBI. This week he’s giving them hell. Gowdy must have gotten turned down for the CNN gig and is auditioning for a FOX gig this week. Gowdy is an opportunistic POS who likes the sound of his own voice. These hearings are pure theater. Look at all the times congress has used the power of the purse to make the DOJ/FBI comply or prosecute someone for contempt of Congress or lying to Congress. Gowdy is controlled opposition of the deep state. He’s one of the first who needs to be hanged.

You had better put your tinfoil hat back on, the gamma rays are cooking your brains...
Gowdy has talked a good game. But, I've got hot air fatigue from him at this point.
Posted By: acy Re: Gowdy Really Kicking Butt - 06/28/18
Originally Posted by RickyD

How sure are we they're American?

No Americans voted for him. Just some United States citizens. And probably a few illegals. Only about half of U.S. citizens can also legitimately call themselves Americans. JMHO
The Real Hawkeye: Traditional valued conservative Americans are loosing one of the greatest ever weapons against demonrats, in the retirement of Trey Gowdy.
Oh how I wish he would stay in Congress!
The war we are in with the anti-Americans will be much harder to win without Trey Gowdy.
He is one Republican I have absolute respect for.
And, sadly, that's a rarity.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: CCCC Re: Gowdy Really Kicking Butt - 06/28/18
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

I don't know what kind of question he could have asked that Rosenstein wouldn't have lied in response to or otherwise ducked it.
Your comment and doubt are probably right on the mark - Rosenstein very well may have done so. BUT - hearings like this are for the RECORD - and smart tough probing questions asked properly make the most effective record. Tomorrow, hold them accountable for the answers of today..

2.5 years..

Just like Trump.

1. Chaired by Issa
2. Conclusions:
---- Hillary LIED and said it was about a video and made it worse by personally LYING to the grieving relatives at Dover AFB
-----Obama LIED and said it was about a video
-----Susan Rice LIED and said it was about a video

The corrupt obama justice department did NOTHING>

Like YOU all pieces ofshit
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Gowdy Really Kicking Butt - 06/28/18
Originally Posted by wbm

So, youre saying Comey wont step in to help Trump by saying he had no intention of committing a crime ?
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by SandBilly
[Linked Image]

Lol, that's perfect!

Gowdy should not comment on how long Mueller investigation is taking after how long he took on
Bengazi. How much money did he spend on that and found no prosecutable offences. Mueller
is finding law breaking all over the place and is still going. FBI head said today investigation will take
as long as it takes and not end before.
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

Gowdy should not comment on how long Mueller investigation is taking after how long he took on
Bengazi. How much money did he spend on that and found no prosecutable offences. Mueller
is finding law breaking all over the place and is still going. FBI head said today investigation will take

[Linked Image]
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Gowdy Really Kicking Butt - 06/29/18
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

Id like to see you bet your ass on that bull schatt. I wouldnt bet $10 Rosey or Wray will have the same job in 6 mo.
Originally Posted by jorgeI

2.5 years..

Just like Trump.

1. Chaired by Issa
2. Conclusions:
---- Hillary LIED and said it was about a video and made it worse by personally LYING to the grieving relatives at Dover AFB
-----Obama LIED and said it was about a video
-----Susan Rice LIED and said it was about a video

The corrupt obama justice department did NOTHING>

Like YOU all pieces ofshit

But, but, but Jorge, those were just little white lies. wink

Those are ok with commie jerkoffs.
sleep sleep sleep sleep
Somebody tell us anything that Gowdy has accomplished, other than prosecuting Zerox cases and getting elected?
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
The Real Hawkeye: Traditional valued conservative Americans are loosing one of the greatest ever weapons against demonrats, in the retirement of Trey Gowdy.
The war we are in with the anti-Americans will be much harder to win without Trey Gowdy.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Agree...100%!!!
I expect Gowdy came up against some deep state Rinos involved in the Benghazi deal. Im not sure whether he is now one or not.
Gowdy doesn’t have the power to prosecute. How many times does that need explained?
Gowdy doesn’t have the power to prosecute. How many times does that need explained?

This place is getting more like the Twilight Zone every day.
Lets see what he does by next week when they dont get their docs from Wray and Rosey. Rosey doesnt think the House will vote to impeach him.

He will learn difderent when Trump feels its time.

They shoulda thrown that pos in the House jail until the docs were released, as they should have Lois Learner until she started squealing like a pig.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Gowdy Really Kicking Butt - 06/29/18

Originally Posted by rainshot
So far he has had an alligator's mouth on a jay bird's butt. Other than making a lot of noise he hasn't done much.

Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Gowdy talks a good game. But no results. I believe this is his last term. Follow the money, we will see where he lands up. Hasbeen

Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

Originally Posted by MontanaMan

This ^^^^.

All blow, no go..................see how many indictments / prosecutions we get outta it & then judge accordingly.

MM

A Trey Gowdy Congressional Hearing In Session....

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by GeorgiaBoy
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Agree...100%!!!

Yep. 100%
You Gowdy bashers couldn't hold his jock strap.
Gowdy makes the convoluted lies those testifying standout.
As for you JOffs that bitch that he hasn't done anything...
1) Don't know how our congress works...and
2) Can't name another mfkr in congress that has done better.

Gowdy illuminates the issues so that dumbfks in flyover country can bitch
about how useless he is and "implying" how they would do so much better!

Bashers ...GFY's you stupid aholes
I like Rosenstien more everyday and I'm probably around 50/50 that Mueller is our guy. How's that for a prediction?

Did Gowdy ever ask a question or just make statements? I think Gowdy didn't ask questions because he knows whats coming and wants it to hurry up and get here. I don't think Jim Jorden has a clue whats going on, he's in the dark.
Wow, DP. Hope you are right but i doubt it. Rosey is deep state and Mueller was born and will die a pos.

Rustling Manafort out of his bed in the night and having a gestapo biotch strip search his wife?

Hireing antiTrump sycophants, ruining Flynns life? YGBSM. And you ridicule me for watching Q?

Rosey was smart enough to support Trump by signing an illegal FISA warrant?

Posted By: Fubarski Re: Gowdy Really Kicking Butt - 06/29/18
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99

You Gowdy bashers couldn't hold his jock strap.
Gowdy makes the convoluted lies those testifying standout.
As for you JOffs that bitch that he hasn't done anything...
1) Don't know how our congress works...and
2) Can't name another mfkr in congress that has done better.

- Gowdy Doody has no need for a jock strap;

- Tell everyone how congress works, scholar, i.e., what is the point of having these hearings, if there's no prosecution/contempt/impeachment possibility behind it?

- Gowdy Doody hasn't ever referred a matter to the DOJ for prosecution, not even Benghazi or F&F;

- Can't name a mfer in congress that has done *anything*.
As far as Gowdy kicking ass, the House investigative comitte still is supposedly investigating Benghazi and has not yet recieved all its information requests from the FBI yet either.

I think the deep state is pulling out all stops to stump Trump in his attempt to drain the swamp, and that deep state includes Rosey, Muelker, Clapper, Comey, Wray, Brennan, Zero and Hillary. Throw in the head of the IRS for good measure.
Gowdy does good ...I can prove it ....he is NEVER interviewed on the lame stream media .
Originally Posted by jaguartx
As far as Gowdy kicking ass, the House investigative comitte still is supposedly investigating Benghazi and has not yet recieved all its information requests from the FBI yet either.

I think the deep state is pulling out all stops to stump Trump in his attempt to drain the swamp, and that deep state includes Rosey, Muelker, Clapper, Comey, Wray, Brennan, Zero and Hillary. Throw in the head of the IRS for good measure.

Just the head is OK by me...
Posted By: LouisB Re: Gowdy Really Kicking Butt - 06/29/18
Gowdy is the personification of a persons tag line here

"Don't mistake motion for action"

I used to be impressed with his style in hearings until Ii realized he was like all what can be expected in washington, dc.
All show, no go.

Hank Johnson . . . go to youtube and look at his questions to an Admiral during the naval Guam hearing.
Open hearings are pretty much eye wash. Fun to watch particularly Gowdy and Jordan, Louie Gomert gets some pretty good shots in too. The action is in subpoenaed documents and depositions, lying there is like lying on stage. Where do you think they get the questions they already know the answer to?
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Gowdy Really Kicking Butt - 06/29/18
Originally Posted by atvalaska
Gowdy does good ...I can prove it ....he is NEVER interviewed on the lame stream media .

You might be on to something there. They certainly don't want to give him any opportunities to tell the truth on their dime.
Posted By: CCCC Re: Gowdy Really Kicking Butt - 06/29/18
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Reflecting your prose, it don't "need explained" - it is very clear to many folks here and there is no need to try to talk down to those who primarily are interested in action. Gowdy is who he is and can do what he can do (which is not to"'prosecute" on his own) but he has a distinct penchant for placing himself out in front with big talk. I tend to like the guy and think he brings value, and he has a role to play in getting needed results. Results matter. In this instance, the OP stated an opinion. The replies here deal with that opinion.
He definately backed Horowitz into a corner and made him squirm with his masterful twist of the knife shown here.

Originally Posted by ltppowell
Reflecting your prose, it don't "need explained" - it is very clear to many folks here and there is no need to try to talk down to those who primarily are interested in action. Gowdy is who he is and can do what he can do (which is not to"'prosecute" on his own) but he has a distinct penchant for placing himself out in front with big talk. I tend to like the guy and think he brings value, and he has a role to play in getting needed results. Results matter. In this instance, the OP stated an opinion. The replies here deal with that opinion.

Lol...I referred to Gowdy prosecuting Zerox cases. A term used for Federal prosecutions adopted from State agencies (which most are). He was a prosecutor, right? I just let people go when they get smart.
Originally Posted by DryPowder
I like Rosenstien more everyday and I'm probably loparound 50/50 that Mueller is our guy. How's that for a prediction?

Did Gowdy ever ask a question or just make statements? I think Gowdy didn't ask questions because he knows whats coming and wants it to hurry up and get here. I don't think Jim Jorden has a clue whats going on, he's in the dark.

So, Rod R lies like a snake in the grass, covered for Hillary to get $145 million out of the illegal U One kickback scheme, knew of illegal fbi activity in regards to H and Trump, is a witness, investigator and prosecutor and judge in the Trump investigation as a person who advised Trump to fire Comey and he proves he has no morals or virtue for not recusing himself and you think hes a white hat?

What do you smoke? Do you believe martians killed OJs wife?

Watch the lying pos below and then tell s stop us who he is interested in prosecuting.

Was he covering for Hillzry years ago planning to nail her years later if Trump became Potus?

Do you also believe we should have elected Hillary and that we should have open borders?

Originally Posted by DryPowder
I like Rosenstien more everyday and I'm probably loparound 50/50 that Mueller is our guy. How's that for a prediction?

So, Rod R lies like a snake in the grass, covered for Hillary to get $145 million out of the illegal U One kickback scheme, knew of illegal fbi activity in regards to H and Trump, is a witness, investigator and prosecutor and judge in the Trump investigation as a person who advised Trump to fire Comey and he proves he has no morals or virtue for not recusing himself and you think hes a white hat?

What do you smoke? Do you believe martians killed OJs wife?

Watch the lying pos below and then tell s stop us who he is interested in prosecuting.

Was he covering for Hillzry years ago planning to nail her years later if Trump became Potus?

Do you also believe we should have elected Hillary and that we should have open borders?

In that video, [RR] comes across as a loyal and humble servant in search of the truthgrin
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Gowdy Really Kicking Butt - 06/30/18
Well, looks to me like he is looking to lose a lot of teeth and get a boyfriend named Bubba somewhere down the line. smile

So, i would ask, do you think Mueller really wants to interview the Don and if so, do you think he wants to do it for Trumps benefit? whistle

It is my professional opinion that you are, uh, making me worry about you. grin
Paul Barnard,

100% CORRECT.

yours, tex
To All,

What we NEED is a TOUGH, HONEST prosecutor from any of the 50 States (rather than anyone who is employed by the feds), backed up by a team of honest/tough/seasoned State Police investigators to investigate the senior executives of the FBI, Justice Department & get to the bottom of this whole slimy mess.
(Given my experience, I'd want TX RANGERS, OSBI AGENTS, MN BCA AGENTS or SLED AGENTS from SC.)

Personally, I trust NOBODY, who is or was employed by the federal government to "pull the roof down" on the THUGS, LIARS & COMMON CRIMINALS of DC.

It's LONG past time to go after the swamp-dwellers & prosecute every crook that's found there.

yours, tex.
Well, looks to me like he is looking to lose a lot of teeth and get a boyfriend named Bubba somewhere down the line. smile

So, i would ask, do you think Mueller really wants to interview the Don and if so, do you think he wants to do it for Trumps benefit? whistle

It is my professional opinion that you are, uh, making me worry about you. grin

I may have to go to Walmart and get a second opiniongrin

Mueller has wanted to interview Trump for a long time but hasn't.

here is something to think about

then read this
© 24hourcampfire