Home
Title line says it all. Another one bites the dust.
Still trying to get that Pruitt sand out of your massive vagina, eh?
Originally Posted by SockPuppet

Nope, but sure looks like Trump was.
Pruitt was the best thing to ever hit the EPA.
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

So you agree with Trump.......
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Of course, but I would never have been so stupid as to hire him in the first place. Another STUPID Trump mistake.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Of course, but I would never have been so stupid as to hire him in the first place. Another STUPID Trump mistake.

Don’t sell yourself short mr beans. You sound like a stage 5 dumbass.
He was just trying to take over where Moochelle left off. Couldn’t be done.
LeRoi Beans needs that pic of The Wizard of Oz Fairy Godmother to contemplate upon . Might make him feel better.

Pruitt was the worst person Trump ever appointed to a government post. 14 investigations
going so far. He was the Swampiest person in Trumps administration. All he was doing was
running up a big bill for the tax payers.
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

All he was doing was

He was doing a great many things for the American taxpayer. I'm thankful for the vast majority of them. He did a great deal to stop the Swamp from spreading into the lives of average folks.

All he was doing was

He was doing a great many things for the American taxpayer. I'm thankful for the vast majority of them. He did a great deal to stop the Swamp from spreading into the lives of average folks.

You are one hell of a gullible fool.

All he was doing was

"Great things" don't excuse the swampy behavior he was engaged in. Draining the swamp is meaningless when folks turn a blind eye to the blantant corruption sitting right in front of them simply because they agree with the policy decisions that are being implimented.

Pruitt was the worst person Trump ever appointed to a government post.

Hard to choose, there are so many other fine candidates for this crown. DeVos, Carson, Nielsen, the list seems endless.

Your commie ass will be praying for Pruitt when you see what you're going to get next mary.

All he was doing was

I'll give that the consideration it deserves.

All he was doing was

I'll give that the consideration it deserves.

Srry, I did not mean to keep you up all night.... laugh
Originally Posted by gunner500

Your commie ass will be praying for Pruitt when you see what you're going to get next mary.

Seeing as I do not have a commie ass, I should be free and clear, but both of us will be paying for it with declining air and water quality... back to the 70's eh?

He directed his secretary to alter his daily schedule, a Federal crime, then
fired his secretary over refusing to change it. This is the kind of guy we don,t
need.
You can sure tell the threads the lib pukes come out of their holes for.
Pruitt was a place-keeper.

Trump will upgrade per usual.

Unless you are too daft too recognize the pattern...

He directed his secretary to alter his daily schedule, a Federal crime, then
fired his secretary over refusing to change it. This is the kind of guy we don,t
need.

Exactly. This seems difficult for many here to understand.
Originally Posted by boatammo
You can sure tell the threads the lib pukes come out of their holes for.

This^^^. Safe to stick their heads up on such a contentious issue. wink

All he was doing was

And you are one hell of a gullible tool.

You can keep yer dr.

All he was doing was

I'm surprised you know what a gullible fool is. Most dumb arses don't have that level of self awareness.

Pruitt was the worst person Trump ever appointed to a government post. 14 investigations
going so far. He was the Swampiest person in Trumps administration. All he was doing was

WINNER! WINNER!
We will be sending you your "I'M WITH LEROY" hat directly.

Get back to licking your sisters thigh.......
"He directed his secretary to alter his daily schedule"

Yeah, that's got to be worth at least 20 years in the pokey.

Lol ...u win a new hat MMATA....make my azz tight again ...wear it while high giving over bean's back !
Originally Posted by add
Pruitt was a place-keeper.

Trump will upgrade per usual.

Unless you are too daft too recognize the pattern...

This. Now we get Pruitt on steroids. MAGA.
Originally Posted by NVhntr

WINNER! WINNER!
We will be sending you your "I'M WITH LEROY" hat directly.

You can add me to that list. While I do believe that Pruitt has done a service to the American people and that his decisions in office were the right decisions, he acted as an entitled politician in office. Exorbitant wish lists, nepotism for his wife, etc. He went swamp critter on us. Hope Trump finds another like him but without the swamp goo hanging on him.

MAGA I'm with the DON.
This is just tff, guys. Did you ever hear of commies worrying about saving money when a corcksucker was in office? No way.
Yeah, how much is it to fly Pelosi back and forth to California every weekend, often in an Air Force C-32 (Boeing 757)?
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Yeah, how much is it to fly Pelosi back and forth to California every weekend, often in an Air Force C-32 (Boeing 757)?

Chicken feed, NV, chicken feed. It took us $5 billion to get Qatar to take back the 5 Al Q generals Zero let go from GITMO.

Dont you guys remember hearing Leeboy and Gutfughk piss and moan about that?

What about that Leaboy? Give us the lowdown, since thats where you lurk.
Gutfughk, did you know your hero the Zero gave $5 billion to the muzzies to take back their muzzies? Were you ignorant of it or just too sorry to give a chitt?

All he was doing was

Spoken like a guy who doesn't hunt or fish. Whatsamatter you, boy? Pruitt was a disaster, and probably delusional, paranoid, and a waste of oxygen. Swampiest D bag I've ever seen.... with the exception of Trump and family.
LOL
© 24hourcampfire