Home
Of all the current members here... Who are the members demonstrating a consistent high degree of knowledge, wit, and overall acumen across the many subtopics available to us...You can’t nominate yourself...Example...Travis, Clark and Dave can’t nominate each other.

Since, it’s my thread and realizing I would have many votes cast for me...I’m disqualifying myself from getting votes so others can have a better chance...🤓This being the Fire, this thread is bound to become a total schit-show. Hopefully 😁😎

Added...Member with the highest number of nominations will receive an almost new box of 270 Win ammo...Get your votes in fast!
I'm smart enough to know you really didn't mean we can't nominate ourselves and that was a mistake on your part. (thats how intelligent I am) And we can rule out anybody south of the mason dicks line by default. wink

I'm the obvious choice. Now you start another thread since you have your answer. grin
T-Lee, hands down.
Gilbert
Since the rules state that I cannot name the best, I will remain silent on the subject
Gus.
Savage 99
Without a doubt: Paddler
Hard to tell. The truly intelligent members have little to say.
i ain't tellin, don't want the rest of you pissed.

Everyone brings a quality.
Rick Bin, he owns the joint.
Originally Posted by sharp_things
I'm smart enough to know you really didn't mean we can't nominate ourselves and that was a mistake on your part. (thats how intelligent I am)

I'm the obvious choice. Now you start another thread since you have your answer. grin

It’s for intellectual persons....Not douche drinking azztards. You’re disqualified! Yeah, I’m the moderator. 🖕🏻
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Suckup.
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Gus.

FC get’s a vote from me, but only when he’s drunk posting...😎
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Gus.

I don't think he drinks, he's found a lovely patch of unusual mushrooms in the back 40.
Oops
That’s why his posts always have.....Hahahahaahahah! Schrooms are supposed to make everything funny. Where’s FatC live? 😬

It's time he plucked an ember out of the fire and lit that fugger up!
Go Trump!
Bris, I would have thrown a vote for you if only you’d put up a sign on the pond facing your neighbor that said “I don’t Fish Fugger”. 😎
I'm gonna go with anyone who calls himself mathman

unless we have a member here called Mensaman, then I'd go with him
No kidding...He so wanted to name himself...Rules are rules though. MM is a little smart 😎
Originally Posted by KFWA

Benchman will snap you like a dry twig.
Gus.

Don’t think that makes up for the little hands comment.
Originally Posted by Raeford
Without a doubt: Paddler

I hope that brain tumor that caused this vote is B9. Sheesh! 😎
Is anyone here actual Mensa?

You've got to be a complete douchebag to even try out.
No way fellas. There are many sharp people here.
Gus.

Don’t think that makes up for the little hands comment.

My bad....😪
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Dude, that’s called “spooking the hole” nobody is gonna admit to it now....Ghost, this is how you get a Mensa member to bite. “What’s that really cool smart people group called that starts with an “M” ? 😎

pertains to those with menses
Yeah, I’m the moderator. 🖕🏻

Kinda uppity after just 6 months, aintcha?
wink
RickBin. He makes money off this site. The rest of us are just wasting time.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Originally Posted by ironbender

wink

Is that a vote for me? Just trying to protect you fine people from being overexposed to trolls...You’re welcome. 😎

wink

A Chester
[Linked Image]
If it's a serious question, then I'd be hard pressed to decide among denton, Jorge, and hatari. All are brilliant in their own way. There is one other who is very close. You know who you are.

It would be a much longer list if we were nominating folks for Densa.
Whew! Thought you were gonna post the “Foghorn Leghorn and Chicken Hawk” vid. 😎
Smart people would be not hanging around these here parts. [Linked Image]
From some of the threads on here and 20 pages of replies they get, I doubt you could get those guys together, add up their IQ's, and be hard pressed to match Pelosi's even. Most impress themselves more than they impress the other members.
It is a serious question that comes with potentially different ideas on who is or what we consider smart or intelligent from our members.
😎
I can’t believe that no one nominated Little Twig. He uses words in his posts that no one else even knows what they mean😀
Originally Posted by saddlesore
From some of the threads on here and 20 pages of replies they get, I doubt you could get those guys together, add up their IQ's, and be hard pressed to match Pelosi's even. Most impress themselves more than they impress the other members.

So, you’re not really stoked about winning the used box of 270 ammo? 😎

Call me a douchebag...

and call Dan Adair one too....
Ethan Edwards
Originally Posted by ingwe

Call me a douchebag...

I was going to let the ice in sipping whiskey thing drop. grin
Hello, Mr. ingwe
You get a vote from me....And, I’m on the record for NOT saying you’re a douche bag....It was this other dude...😆😎

Call me a douchebag...

And just like that, it got really quiet around the fire....
Most likely denton or mathman.

Call me a douchebag...

Left jab!

Adair must have finally found the last of the dog men and gone feral.
There are different kinds of smart.
Originally Posted by Son_of_the_Gael
Most likely denton or mathman.

Yep, Denton was my second choice.
Mathman is pulling to the front...It’s almost like the Kentucky Derby, but only if someone other that MM gets a second vote. 😎

The MODERATOR has temporarily left this thread. I will assign FatCity as Shepherd while I am away....Carry On.
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Explain that....

Now I’m really gone!
Different areas of aptitude. Some folks are good at some things, other folks good others.
Pugs, hands down.
There are a lot of very sharp people on the board. Some have an encyclopedic practical knowledge of firearms, some are outstanding hunters, some have a way with words, and so on.
No mention of Doc Rocket?
Originally Posted by denton
There are a lot of very sharp people on the board. Some have an encyclopedic practical knowledge of firearms, some are outstanding hunters, some have a way with words, and so on.

Absolutely. Some people have a way with words. And some have not way. laugh
I'll second the nomination on Doc.
Originally Posted by hatari

I actually it think it's a tie between; The three Dentists. We're almost always right.And like good Baptist preachers,we're never in doubt. grin
I’m gonna look at this more like a Who would I want to win a partial box of 50 year old 270 ammo contest and cast a vote for Steelhead.
Mathman is pulling to the front...It’s almost like the Kentucky Derby, but only if someone other that MM gets a second vote. 😎

The MODERATOR has temporarily left this thread. I will assign FatCity as Shepherd while I am away....Carry On.

Bossy little fuqk.
A few come to mind. Digital Dan, George de Vries, efw, Antelope Sniper, Hatari I, Doc rocket, and a few others who’s musings I much enjoy.

ETA: luv2safari, beoceri, shaman and Dutch. Throw in longbob too.
I'm going to have to give Miss Lynn the nod, her words are seldom wasted, and most always welcome, She's not just another pretty face. smile
Different areas of aptitude. Some folks are good at some things, other folks good others.

And some are good at many things, and others are good at not a damn thing.

I don't subscribe to the "we're all good at something" mantra. I believe from experience there are really smart people, average people, below average, and retards. One's worth as a human being isn't tied to their intellectual abilities.

I know more than one fire member that could be a menses member if they were interested but are not. Them that spend time wondering about how smart other folks are usually aren't.
My vote would go to the member with the longest tenure and the lowest post count.😎
Ohh, yeah that ladie’s in the bunch too.

Really, how smart can the guy be ?

Last I heard, he was still a chasin Red !

smile
Mule Deer.
Originally Posted by kingston
I’m gonna look at this more like a Who would I want to win a partial box of 50 year old 270 ammo contest and cast a vote for Steelhead.

“Chicken Dinner Winner”. Kingston, in honor of your keen intellect. You now have 3 votes and are currently in the lead for this fine, fine box of ammo...Congrats!
Anyone want to throw a vote for Mathman, Denton, hatari, or doc since Kingston has pulled out in front? 😎
Mathman?

All of his food and drink opinions are wrong.

Not just sort of wrong....wrongfully wrong.
Originally Posted by KFWA

But we do have an espoused Mensa adherent, ole Larry Root himself...

Of his multiple handles, probably hasn't thought of Mensaman, but look out... That one may be forthcoming...

At least he's a genius in his own mind...

Not sure if that counts.

DF

It's time he plucked an ember out of the fire and lit that fugger up!

Good catch!
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
A few come to mind. Digital Dan, George de Vries, efw, Antelope Sniper, Hatari I, Doc rocket, and a few others who’s musings I much enjoy.

Appreciate the thought, but I don't have half the brain I useta.

Count me out.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Mathman?

Jim, that is deduction from Mathmans vote total. We are now in a 3 way tie with...

Mathman 3
Kingston 3
Denton 3
hatari 2
Doc 2
😎
Wabegoon or Deflave
Originally Posted by fubarguy
Wabegoon or Deflave

Deflave is DQ’d for letting Clark talk him into moving to Florida...He’ll understand. 🤨😎
Mathman?

Gotta disagree Jim.

I'd let him cook a steak for me and serve it with a beer! wink

Gunner500

Doc Rocket

Birdwatcher
Hold on folks...Ironbender’s redemption comment for Mathmath put the middle aged outdoor running triathlon back into the lead with 4 votes...Nice save IB.😎
Been assigned to teach ROTC at a university for a while, I've seen more than a few kids with a high 3-point GPA fail the ASVAB test to be an average bullet catcher. Have had kids with GT scores well over the standard for pilot (110) flunk out of school in a term or two. HS valedictorians with 4-year scholarships fail or barely make it.

As a grunt platoon sergeant my platoon had only three Soldiers who were either not in college concurrently or had at least one bachelorette degree. I believe there were five or so with masters or working on them.

There are some very smart idiots and very brilliant people rolling around here.
Originally Posted by model70man
Mule Deer.

I would be in complete agreement, but he isn't dazzled by the 325 WSM, so he lost one point. I'm 99% in agreement. whistle
A simple test could weed out those to dumb to be allowed to breed. For example. Which is better, Miracle Whip or Mayo?

If you answer mayo, you are out of the running and most likely licking windows on the short bus.
Big Stick
Originally Posted by StoneCutter

Gunner500

Doc Rocket

Birdwatcher

Birdwatcher and Deflave cancel each other out...You read their posts? It’s like one clown with a rubber hammer getting smacked by the ringleader using a real hatchet! They’re both in purgatory at this moment...🤕😎

“Chicken Dinner Winner”. Kingston, in honor of your keen intellect. You now have 3 votes and are currently in the lead for this fine, fine box of ammo...Congrats!
Anyone want to throw a vote for Mathman, Denton, hatari, or doc since Kingston has pulled out in front? 😎

I like his avatar, and that is plenty of reason to vote Kingston.
A simple test could weed out those to dumb to be allowed to breed. For example. Which is better, Miracle Whip or Mayo?

If you answer mayo, you are out of the running and most likely licking windows on the short bus.

Miracle Whip.
Ingwe, for introducing me to Buffalo Trace.

Miracle Whip.

You advance to the next round. And you are from a Northern state so thats worth an extra point as well.

Bossy little fuqk.

Damn FC, I wish I was little @ 225lb. I actually read and try those recipes you guys post. Good food! You’re still moderator of this thread until I say otherwise...😆😎
Miracle Whip, no contest baby.

That alone edges me over the 100 iq mark.

Miracle Whip.

You advance to the next round. And you are from a Northern state so thats worth an extra point as well.

But ah ain't dat smartt, ah be learned ta spel in da publik skoos.
Bristoe is right up there, too.
Originally Posted by ruraldoc

I actually it think it's a tie between; The three Dentists. We're almost always right.And like good Baptist preachers,we're never in doubt. grin

TRUTH!
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

It's about time someone stated the obvious. I enjoy the way he thinks, and WRITES.
Originally Posted by luv2safari

Say what? Kingston’s avatar is his dog holding his briefs in his mouth...We are once again tied with 4 each for Mathman and Kingston. 😎
I get to vote, too. I’m throwing 1 to Steelhead and 1 to Renegade for unknown reasons. 😜

It's about time someone stated the obvious. I enjoy the way he thinks, and WRITES.

Funny Fugger...Good story teller...Wouldn’t let him anywhere near a woman I loved...😎
Originally Posted by Rogue

Then you'll really love me when you get your mitts on some Rebecca Creek...
FatCity should also be awarded another vote for his knowledge of good, homemade food. Rifles and making the best of his life with spider monkey hands...🐒 FC, You now have 2 votes. 😎
[Linked Image]

Have you tried Rock Hill Farms?
Originally Posted by mathman

No.

How is it with ice?

SNORK!

Just had a painting customer pour me 3 deep last night...Excellent 🥃😎
Neat....No ice!
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Appreciate the thought, but I don't have half the brain I useta.

Count me out.

Oh but no. If you have the smarts to know that,,,your azz is still in the pile!
Denton
Denton is a smart cookie, when he talks, I listen.
I think everyone has overlooked BC30CAL He would get my vote.
Lt Powell...

No way man...

Miracle whip has those little red specks that Alex Jones has linked to Planned Obsolescence. Just ask Gus.

And....Jaguartx might have an infowars link to it too.

😄

Say what? Kingston’s avatar is his dog holding his briefs in his mouth...We are once again tied with 4 each for Mathman and Kingston. 😎
I get to vote, too. I’m throwing 1 to Steelhead and 1 to Renegade for unknown reasons. 😜

Those aren’t my underwear. They’re like size 60.
Yeah,...Digital Dan is plenty smart,...and he has a lot of real world experience that he has used his smarts to process.
Denton has pulled into the lead with 5 votes that seem well deserved. Denton definitely has a cult following. 😎
Originally Posted by mathman

No.

How is it with ice?

SNORK!

You goofus!

Give it a try if available, however you drink it. Pretty good stuff.
Yeah, if you argue statistics with Denton, usually revolves around groups and SD. I can pretty much guarantee you're wrong.

King, I hate to break it to you, but your Labrador has a kinky thing for size 60 briefs..🤔
Fireballz.....there, you happy?
We have a sleeping giant in hillbillybear. Very smart, highly educated, and a good guy to boot.
Steve_NO would be up there.

King, I hate to break it to you, but your Labrador has a kinky thing for size 60 briefs..🤔

I swear that dog was half Texan. Everything was big-big-big with him. He
liked big sticks, big balls, big geese, big bitches, big lobster buoys...

Bingo !
If you are smart, the best way to shake off people who bug you is to tell them you are smart before they figure it out...

Then they’ll leave you alone.

Just say’n

OMG...Crying 😂🤣😅

Rae...Fireball2??? You’re drinking, right? Like drinking a lot right now. FB2 is from Oregon. There’s nothing smart in Oregon. Trust me. Some of us love guns and kill a lotta schit, but smart...Hmm, I don’t think so. Laffin 🤣😎

Ingwe just got my vote...I'm a sucker for good whiskey.
I started a list and was afraid to post it, for fear that I’d left someone off.

There are lots of really smart folks on here.
I can’t be nominated, so your list just got way smaller 😎
Anyone bright enough to live in Oregon or Massa2sheits has to be in the lead.
Jeff O
Originally Posted by hanco
Gilbert

Yup!, my vote goes to Gilly.
Originally Posted by Spotshooter
If you are smart, the best way to shake off people who bug you is to tell them you are smart before they figure it out...

Then they’ll leave you alone.

Just say’n

Happy Birthday! BTW.
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Jeff O

KOTY contest is later.
Nothern Dave should be mentioned......
Intelligent, and the 'fire must be one of them oxy maroons.
I would have to give my vote to Barak - even though he sometimes marches to a different dummer.
Jeff O

KOTY contest is later.

I wonder how Gus will feel giving that up.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Jeff O

KOTY contest is later.

Does Gus care? Does anyone really know?? smile
Respects to Barak, helped get me pointed in the right direction in a computer program I was writing.
Jeff O

KOTY contest is later.

Does Gus care? Does anyone really know?? smile

I’ll tellin you fuggers Gus is the man on this one.
Jeff O

KOTY contest is later.

Ol' Gus is always a contendah!
Jeff O

KOTY contest is later.

Hey now....Gus is a vet.
In my relatively limited interaction here over the years, the first to pop to mind are mathman, luv2safari, jorge, Brad..............
Originally Posted by DownWind
My vote would go to the member with the longest tenure and the lowest post count.😎

I like this criteria cool. Actually for the first 10 years I thought we were charged per post and I was being cheap.
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho

Originally Posted by CowboyTim

Ingwe just got my vote...I'm a sucker for good whiskey.

after going through a bottle of Rebecca Creek, I'd have to vote for Ingwe

didn't Safariman claim to have an IQ of like 148?
Originally Posted by Moby1
I think everyone has overlooked BC30CAL He would get my vote.

That's a very good suggestion.
Ol' Spanokopitas is a savant when comes to trolling. He chimes in every 5 or 6 months and leaves half the Fire in a foaming tizzy.
The real question is, "Why would someone want to win this dubious honor?"
I know some super intelligent folks that are dumber than a box of rocks; crazier than a road lizard!

Being WISE....is where it's at!!!!!!!!
You think Crackerjacks have better prizes?
Maser-he's so friggin smart he quit gracing us with his presence.
Originally Posted by Lennie

This sounds like another vote for SH.
Originally Posted by gophergunner

Normally it takes saying my name three times to make me show up, but I'll give you an early Christmas gift because you've been such a good girl this year so far and I'll show up after just saying my name once! laugh

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Hey Rick, please take the restrictions off my account. It's boring not being allowed to send PMs and only being allowed one post per month (or however long it is). Besides there's not a single rule that I broke and the only thing I'm guilty of is not being a Liberal SJW troll like the folks who spammed your inbox with complaints about me because they suffer from ASPD. Enable PMs on my account and then shoot me a PM and we can discuss this in private or even on the phone if you want. smile
libertarian? my god, i had no idea. that just goes to show how diverse about 4 % of our population is.

no wonder all the dog catchers are elected democrats.
Welcome back.

How is your son doing?
Originally Posted by Maser
Originally Posted by gophergunner

Normally it takes saying my name three times to make me show up, but I'll give you an early Christmas gift because you've been such a good girl this year so far and I'll show up after just saying my name once! laugh

[Linked Image]

Hey Rick, please take the restrictions off my account. It's boring not being allowed to send PMs and only being allowed one post per month (or however long it is). Besides there's not a single rule that I broke and the only thing I'm guilty of is not being a Liberal SJW troll like the folks who spammed your inbox with complaints about me because they suffer from ASPD. Enable PMs on my account and then shoot me a PM and we can discuss this in private or even on the phone if you want. smile

I hear you recently toured Mt Rushmore with your dad.
Flock of Seagulls
Flock of Seagulls

You know that’s a wig, right?
Speaking of worthless pieces of $hit...
Flock of Seagulls

You probably think Trumps hair is fake.
Catman925
Hahahaaa!!!!!
Flock of Seagulls

You probably think Trumps hair is fake.

I know that’s his real color.
Gotta be Lee24.
if I am nomated I will not run if I am elected I will not serve[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by nighthawk
Denton

Definitely...
I think everyone who posts is pretty smart. 24H campfire is a good forum with a lot of active members and lots of diverse forums. Nice to switch over to a place that is active.

The ONE thing you post to get someone to reply. How's the knee champ?
Originally Posted by Gilbert16

Winner!
Originally Posted by jimboshrmp

I like this criteria cool. Actually for the first 10 years I thought we were charged per post and I was being cheap.

Good one.
Originally Posted by Gilbert16

I'll give you your very own real fire hat.

Call me a douchebag...

Do you have Adair's number?

Slave

P.S. I have yours already.
Originally Posted by New_2_99s

Really, how smart can the guy be ?

Last I heard, he was still a chasin Red !

smile

Naw. I chased her til she caught me.

There are lots of really smart folks on here.

This.
docrocket
ltpat
birdy
Jeff O

KOTY contest is later.

Ol' Gus is always a contendah!

TRH is always in the running...
Nearly 10 pages, an' nobody is stickin' up for my old pal kaywoody!? Bob whips out answers to questions most of ain't smart enough to ask.
Nearly 10 pages, an' nobody is stickin' up for my old pal kaywoody!? Bob whips out answers to questions most of ain't smart enough to ask.

Most people here are not smart enough to comprehend what he posts...

Seriously. smile

A few are though. wink

You should post more...You’re hilarious and it’s only .10 cents per post now...10 more posts and you’ll be reaching for your wallet. Stretch those alligator arms. 😬😎
Originally Posted by Sharpsman

This

My son scored 1520 on his SAT. Not too shabby. I was 1100s. I'm still bettin on me over him in almost situation for at least a few more years.

I think there is a huge amount of experience here on the Fire 🔥 and if your sort through enough...a bit of wisdom as well.
Originally Posted by renegade50
Catman925
Hahahaaa!!!!!

Ren...Did you know you got one vote? It was from me, though. I tried to jump start a run on votes for you, but Gus, Mathman, Kingston, Denton and others just crushed you. Sorry man 😐

This

My son scored 1520 on his SAT. Not too shabby. I was 1100s. I'm still bettin on me over him in almost situation for at least a few more years.

I think there is a huge amount of experience here on the Fire 🔥 and if your sort through enough...a bit of wisdom as well.

That’s a dime jimbo...😆😎 Congrats on your sons SAT score. I’d bet a dime he thinks he’s smarter then dad.

This

The SAT is scored differently now. Your scores were similar.
Originally Posted by logcutter
Denton

Definitely...

Got to disagree with you gents. I can keep up with Denton, Mathman, not a chance.

Mathman can say a lot with few words, or just symbols and squiggly lines. He wins by about 6 lengths.

Doc Rocket's a great writer.

Old Trapper delivers can deliver come good 'ol cowboy wisdom with just a few lines.
Catman925
Hahahaaa!!!!!

Ren...Did you know you got one vote? It was from me, though. I tried to jump start a run on votes for you, but Gus, Mathman, Kingston, Denton and others just crushed you. Sorry man 😐

I think any vote for maser should be split 50% with me. Since crossfireoops accused me of being him for so long.

What a loon. hahaha

Maser, I can put in a good word for you. Maybe time off for good behavior. lol

Rick and me talk occasionally. laugh
Mathman is leading...😎
Originally Posted by bigwoods

The ONE thing you post to get someone to reply. How's the knee champ?

Quotes are the only i see Water Boars' posts.

But, since I like Miracle Whip and Dukes based on specific use,

am I Bi-codimintual?

Either way, I nominate Travis, Deflave and Clark.

3rd runner up,
Long Duc Dong
I'm smart enough to know you really didn't mean we can't nominate ourselves and that was a mistake on your part. (thats how intelligent I am) And we can rule out anybody south of the mason dicks line by default. wink

Iirc that would be Mason-Dixon Line so that mistake right there puts you out of the running. wink

I dont know whos the smartest but i would propose Gus has an IQ from out of this world. whistle

I guess the smartest on the Fire would have to be Rick Bin for hosting moi. grin

Lets hear it for Rick Bin. Just post with a smiley if you agree or a frowney if you disagree. smile

No post means yer handle goes in the disagree like crap pile. shocked
I officially vote for mannlicker. He's forgotten or never knew more than we will ever learn.
Mathman, Muledeer (JB), and Dogzapper (Steve Timm). All smart guys in different ways.
+1
FerdIII

That dude can SPEL!!!

smile
I think all the contenders I've thought of, and a couple I forgot about, have been named already except Mr. CCCC. He's pretty smart too.
Originally Posted by Higbean
FerdIII

That dude can SPEL!!!

smile

Hooked on phonics helped for sounding out big words like F-I-S-T 😂😎
Pugs, hands down.

Doesnt count if they dont enligten us as you and Doc R do.
I still think "Too many letters Ed", wears a mortarboard hat, and dreams in Latin.
Bris, I would have thrown a vote for you if only you’d put up a sign on the pond facing your neighbor that said “I don’t Fish Fugger”. 😎

Post of the month! Well played, Sir. Well played.
[Linked Image]
Anyone who cannot properly use the quote function is automatically out of the running.

Miracle Whip.

I, i, i th, tho, thot it was tha northern states what ga, ga, gave us Zero?

Yep, though he tries to hide it.

And Dirtfarmer too though hes usually to busy to mess with the mundane Hunters Campfire doings.

This

The SAT is scored differently now. Your scores were similar.

I think it changed and changed back. 1600 is and was in my day the max. I was pretty average. But it's not like a decent SAT score will help a teen remember when garbage day is.
The smartest people on the Campfire are the ones that are not on the Campfire.

Mike
Intelligent and Fire member cannot gel.
Some really amazing intellects, as well as practical knowledge, people here.

Far too many to call them all out. Denton, Hatari, UtahLefty, Steve_NO (miss them!), Doc Rocket, Gnoahhh come immediately to mind but I know there are several others that I always read and pay attention to and no disrespect is meant by not calling them out. It's been a pleasure to meet most of these in person and would happily meet the ones I haven't met.
Originally Posted by slumlord

No way man...

Miracle whip has those little red specks that Alex Jones has linked to Planned Obsolescence. Just ask Gus.

And....Jaguartx might have an infowars link to it too.

😄

Those red specks is what gives it that schitty twang. They look like redbugs, too.

Cheap resturants use it in what they try to pawn off as tarter sauce.
Originally Posted by Spotshooter

Bingo !

Wouldnt this be a great place if everyone was smart and nothing was said? whistle

Rae...Fireball2??? You’re drinking, right? Like drinking a lot right now. FB2 is from Oregon. There’s nothing smart in Oregon. Trust me. Some of us love guns and kill a lotta schit, but smart...Hmm, I don’t think so. Laffin 🤣😎

Oh sure, make fun of ol FIreball. Jeebus, why I gotta put up wit yous guys? grin
I still think "Too many letters Ed", wears a mortarboard hat, and dreams in Latin.

I’ll see him tomorrow. I will ask him.

OMG...Crying 😂🤣😅

Hahaha, yeah, Kingston should definitely be in the running.

Slumlord is pretty sharp too, but he tries not to let it slip and show.

It doesnt take long being around him to realize he is either a genius or has a photographic memory of about everyting he has seen AND heard.

Bob is more what I’d call brilliant.
Originally Posted by wageslave

Call me a douchebag...

Slave

How can that be?

We don't give out our numbers to non-members....
Catman925
Hahahaaa!!!!!

I say Gus then, he is pretty cryptic at times.
Change my vote from Catman925 to Gus.
Final answer....
Originally Posted by slumlord
Catman925
Hahahaaa!!!!!

I think any vote for maser should be split 50% with me. Since crossfireoops accused me of being him for so long.

What a loon. hahaha

Maser, I can put in a good word for you. Maybe time off for good behavior. lol

Rick and me talk occasionally. laugh

Masar what,s up with all the empty 12,18,and 24 pack beer boxes in that pic?
You gotta do something with that hair dude.
It,s a fashion disaster.

It's sorta like being the hottest guy at the nursing home.
For gas flow in small characteristic dimensions (e.g., very fine sand, nanoporous structures etc.), the particle-wall interactions become more frequent, giving rise to additional wall friction (Knudsen friction). For a flow in this region, where both viscous and Knudsen friction are present, a new formulation needs to be used. Knudsen presented a semi-empirical model for flow in transition regime based on his experiments on small capillaries.
For gas flow in small characteristic dimensions (e.g., very fine sand, nanoporous structures etc.), the particle-wall interactions become more frequent, giving rise to additional wall friction (Knudsen friction). For a flow in this region, where both viscous and Knudsen friction are present, a new formulation needs to be used. Knudsen presented a semi-empirical model for flow in transition regime based on his experiments on small capillaries.

Or you could just use a bigger pipe.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
docrocket
ltpat
birdy

Three good nominations there Roger and I agree. I’ve met DocRocket & Birdy.

I’ll also nominate Kaywoodie, JaguarTX, both of whom I’ve met also. The vast knowledge & incredible memory those two have is just amazing! I like to just set and listen to those two talk.

And also Digital Dan. That guy’s probably forgotten more facts than most folks ever knew! And he should write a book on flying choppers in Vietnam! I’d be the first to buy a copy if he did.

Slave

How can that be?

We don't give out our numbers to non-members....

+1

So, what's the #?

The Mensa Whisperer......
Originally Posted by gregintenn

It's sorta like being the hottest guy at the nursing home.

LMFAO

Yeah, what he said ^^^^^^Someone is making a late push for the line. 😎
Im ashamed of you guys. No mention of mudhen?
Paddler is without a doubt the most intelligent guy here. He tells us that all the time. Don't the rest of you all listen?
MuleDeer....game over!
Well it sure ain't me...can't be both the smartest AND best looking, it would simply be too much.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Im ashamed of you guys. No mention of mudhen?

What about Kawi ? wink
There are a surprising number on here. I’m sharp/bright but more practical. I’ve managed Engineers/PhDs for a bit and have developed through the ability to grasp if what their proposing is a potential for the current challenge or palatable for the political climate. I have always been pretty quick at learning the practical for my situation. Theoretical or demonstrated Scientific Journals, Research Papers, etc. Since the accident my retention long term is somewhat disabled. They tested my at the UNC Concussion clinic afterwards and off the charts so hard to say without the baseline.

All that to say, I’ve been surprised on some of the science related posts here. Some I have had to re-read and even process. I’ve been criticized by Execs good naturedly about being so many moves ahead I have to slow down for them. I rarely say it but that’s me with the brakes on as hard as I can. Without trying to suck up to anyone a lot of Posters here have posted high quality in such varying topics it is one of my favorite forums. I actually come here first thing with my morning coffee to see what’s been posted. I’m the Guy that never turns off. I listen to Great Courses, Theoretical Physics, Global Economics, Argumentation, History of all kinds while traveling instead of music. I do skim political threads but the real intellectual threads don’t disappoint. That’s part of the benefit of a large, diverse forum. There’s so much experience someone is always well versed in whatever topic is posted. I do suspect some of the most knowledgeable might skip replying in some threads because it would be too difficult to bring the rest up to speed and truly answer or because it’s not worth disagreeing in a thread that’s degrading. I’m not sure any one person would deserve the proposed title unless the scope was narrowed to a more specific area of expertise. Ingwe is the master of all things useless like 270s and stunt 223 AIs. Travis/Deflave/Dave is the resident expert of something useless information I’m sure, someone probably specializes in Zooid colonies, ancient, dead, and invented languages, Kilt designs of the past thousand years. Nothing really surprises me on here.
Originally Posted by CowboyTim
Well it sure ain't me...can't be both the smartest AND best looking, it would simply be too much.

My line is usually “5% of the population are beautiful. 5% are truly brilliant. It’s a huge burden to be both😁”

I just tell my Wife she won the lottery.
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Steve_NO would be up there.

Not when "Storm Front!" is a go to when losing an argument.
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Anyone bright enough to live in Oregon or Massa2sheits has to be in the lead.

Suck’n up for votes will get you...Another vote...Steelhead is a sleeper on the inside rail looking for an opening to pass.🐇

Great, I understand enough to be curious now on what the model was. My brain won’t shut off until I spend the next two hours in endless rabbit holes that will probably So far off the main search that I will scratch my head at the end as to how I got there. “I won’t search for it, I won’t search for it” You suck....
[quote=ironbender]Anyone who cannot properly use the quote function is automatically out of the running. [/quote

ok
[Linked Image]
ltppowell told us long ago that the intelligent fire members, his friends, have left the building. Their exit has lowered the fire IQ average at least 40 points.
Originally Posted by roundoak
ltppowell told us long ago that the intelligent fire members, his friends, have left the building. Their exit has lowered the fire IQ average at least 40 points.

Reads like he felt he belonged to some elite clique?
Originally Posted by gremcat

Great, I understand enough to be curious now on what the model was. My brain won’t shut off until I spend the next two hours in endless rabbit holes that will probably So far off the main search that I will scratch my head at the end as to how I got there. “I won’t search for it, I won’t search for it” You suck....

Laffin'. Don't Google Darcy's Law and click on the Wiki link. I'm developing a model that extrapolates how fast valid information flows thru a porous brain.
So, uh, what about a rollin turd or gut fughk brain. Oh, hahaha, brain? Never mind.
Crossfire.

Dude, that’s called “spooking the hole” nobody is gonna admit to it now....Ghost, this is how you get a Mensa member to bite. “What’s that really cool smart people group called that starts with an “M” ? 😎

There seems to be a confusion between menstration and mensa.
So, uh, what about a rollin turd or gut fughk brain. Oh, hahaha, brain? Never mind.

Whatcha drinking Jag? Careful or you’ll piss a vote away for Steelhead and regret it in the morning 😂😬

Yep...he is a whole universe above and away from the rest of us. Brilliant!
I'll throw in with Doc Rocket
EdM, he's gotta be pretty sharp to have done all he's done.
Steelhead, surprises me what he comes out with in terms of firearms knowledge.
Originally Posted by add

If that were the case, I wouldn't still be here.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by add

If that were the case, I wouldn't still be here.

Whoa....Kismet! Proves you just never know who’s reading your posts. 😎

Based on soon to be 15 years of being a 24 Hour Campfire member and after years of reading posts made by many current and past members, some prolific posters, some not so much, others seldom, my best guess for highest overall IQ score would probably be the member that goes by the screen name "Barak".

As always, YMMV.
Slave

Originally Posted by sse
[quote=ironbender]Anyone who cannot properly use the quote function is automatically out of the running. [/quote

ok

Nicely played, sir!
Originally Posted by gremcat

Laffin'. Don't Google Darcy's Law and click on the Wiki link. I'm developing a model that extrapolates how fast valid information flows thru a porous brain.

DD,

Entirely dependent on the number of moles of ETOH in said brain. Assuming human brain of course. What's "valid" to other species is simply a matter of conjecture. What serves as "information" to a Pacific giant salamander in 50F water probably has no relevance to any but a certain few here on the 'fire.

Brobdignagian undertaking however you want to look at it. Best wishes, however, I think your other project (s?) may serve a higher purpose.

Geno

PS this is dedicated to all the stupid people like me:

PPS I thought I was wrong once...........but I was mistaken.........................do I get a vote now?

Who am I to judge intelligence?

Yep...he is a whole universe above and away from the rest of us. Brilliant!

I nominated Bob. See my post on the previous page.
I saw my name was mentioned early on. While I appreciate the appreciation, I must say I would not pick myself.

What I will say is that the best way to look for the most intelligent fellow is to not look directly for him or at him.

Let me begin by saying this is one of the most intelligent groups I have ever run into. Even the self-professed mental midgets on here have fairly subtle thoughts and a high degree of literacy. Y'all try to sell yourselves short, but that is probably a defense mechanism.

Mensa? Look, Mensa is open to the top 2% scorers on standard IQ tests. Folks have a tendency to only associate with people closely matching their own IQ levels. I'd say there is a fairly large number of Mensa candidates on here. They're lurking in the shadows. I happen to know the fellow who is in charge of recruitment for the local Mensa chapter. I also knew his previous 3 predecessors. It's a damn hard job. Most smart people don't want to be associated with a group that touts intelligence.

I was talking with a psychology professor from UC many years ago. We were discussing intelligence and how it manifests itself in the real world. At the time, we both knew Neil Armstrong, Warren Bennis, and a bunch of other illuminati and glitterati on campus. Tom said that the really super-intelligent folks are guys you would never guess. This is because they never stick out. They have an ability to master all the social requirements and throw this off into a separate mental process. Meanwhile, they're thinking about what really concerns them and that may be one great issue in depth or a variety of things. You only know they're super-intelligent by their output. Isaac Asimov kept a number of electric typewriters around his apartment. He'd run 10 projects at the same time, and wander around adding to stuff as he felt like it. Whereas Mensans, the top 2%, struggle with their intelligence and their social adjustments, most of the top .5% do not have these problems.

There's this myth going around that paints the intelligent as Lex Luthor types-- evil geniuses. Another psychologist buddy of mine used to treat folks up at the local state correctional institute. He said the places like that were filled with rebellious, stupid people. Smart people can see the consequences of their actions. Stupid people can't figure in how they might get caught. Life is a huge surprise. Extending that, most really smart people can think out the consequences of their actions. Occasionally you get a psychopath, but most smart psychopaths know enough to keep from showing up on the collective moral radar.

Picking the smartest guy on here is going to be a fool's errand. The guy who is really the smartest is not going to show himself.

One other observation: smart people seem to like to make things go boom. My introduction to firearms came from 5 guys. 4 of them were Mensa members. 1 joined later. One of these guys was a retired gun editor. Another had been part of one of those genius battalions they formed in WWII. A third had been an armorer in the Marines. Another had a degree in pyrotechnic engineering. Another was the only amateur member of the Ohio Pyrotechnics Guild. The current local Mensa recruitment chairman is currently working up a cast bullet load for 458 SOCOM. The fellow that was the local testing proctor for Mensa for a generation has a gun collection y'all would give a testicle to own. All of these fellows would fit in well at the Campfire. Some actually are members, but they lurk and don't post.
Good but lighten up, the thread is just a fun game that has no real meaning.
Mastering energetic materials is always fun.
I had to run before, and didn't get to finish my thoughts. Most of these are random.

When I was at the University of Cincinnati, I had an opportunity to see a stat worth sharing. Of all the undergraduates at UC, the majors with the highest IQ's were the musicians and the accountants. Nobody else came close.

In general, espousing Communist or Socialist beliefs is a contra-indicator for high-intelligence. Most Mensans group somewhere to the right of Genghis Khan, except for their political hierarchy. Quite a few of the politicos are low-rent over-achievers and try to use Mensa as a career replacement. That's where you find most of the Socialists. Figures.

Contrary to a lot of popular concepts, there are a lot of religious folks among the highly intelligent. One of the few fellows I knew that worked on the Manhattan Project, and the only one I would count as a friend was a pious practicing Jew from Brooklyn. The smartest fellow I could point to on this august forum was Ken Howell-- nuff said. Atheism is a contra-indicator of intelligence.

In case you're wondering who I'd vote for, it would be Ken Howell. He's been dead for a while, but he's still impressing me.
Accountants are left brained, IQ tests favor left brain types. There is a correlation between music and math, although a lot of musicians are more right brained.

Right brained intelligence is much harder to measure.

IQ testing misses a lot of what constitutes a successful individual.

I’m not that impressed with just a score.

DF
Originally Posted by shaman
I had to run before, and didn't get to finish my thoughts. Most of these are random.

When I was at the University of Cincinnati, I had an opportunity to see a stat worth sharing. Of all the undergraduates at UC, the majors with the highest IQ's were the musicians and the accountants. Nobody else came close.

In general, espousing Communist or Socialist beliefs is a contra-indicator for high-intelligence. Most Mensans group somewhere to the right of Genghis Khan, except for their political hierarchy. Quite a few of the politicos are low-rent over-achievers and try to use Mensa as a career replacement. That's where you find most of the Socialists. Figures.

Contrary to a lot of popular concepts, there are a lot of religious folks among the highly intelligent. One of the few fellows I knew that worked on the Manhattan Project, and the only one I would count as a friend was a pious practicing Jew from Brooklyn. The smartest fellow I could point to on this august forum was Ken Howell-- nuff said. Atheism is a contra-indicator of intelligence.

In case you're wondering who I'd vote for, it would be Ken Howell. He's been dead for a while, but he's still impressing me.

Makes sense. Those who choose heaven over hell ...... wink
Originally Posted by shaman

Shaman....The wife said to tell you [N=1] is not a valid argument. You’re wrong! 😎
There are some very smart cookies in these forums and a lot of varied experience.

The first time I paid attention to Etoh's comments, I thought he was just jerking chains, but after carefully reading the things he said I realized that the man speaks MATH. I admire people who master mathematics. That said, I'd have to add that intelligence manifests in lots of different ways. I think it's really impossible to measure objectively.

My big question is, does what you KNOW make you intelligent, or how you think? The more I learn, the more I realize that there's damned little that I truly know, but many things I strongly believe...and there's a vast gulf between those two sets.
Originally Posted by RiverRider
There are some very smart cookies in these forums and a lot of varied experience.

The first time I paid attention to Etoh's comments, I thought he was just jerking chains, but after carefully reading the things he said I realized that the man speaks MATH. I admire people who master mathematics. That said, I'd have to add that intelligence manifests in lots of different ways. I think it's really impossible to measure objectively.

My big question is, does what you KNOW make you intelligent, or how you think? The more I learn, the more I realize that there's damned little that I truly know, but many things I strongly believe...and there's a vast gulf between those two sets.

Wisdom comes from knowing the true depth of ones ignorance.

Shaman....The wife said to tell you [N=1] is not a valid argument. You’re wrong! 😎

Tell your wife wink from me.
I've always understood intelligence to be the measure of how fast you were able to learn/understand things. Whether it be concepts or simple practicalities.
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Accountants are left brained, IQ tests favor left brain types. There is a correlation between music and math, although a lot of musicians are more right brained.

DF

I didn't do good on the quiz the other day either. I can tie my shoes but that's about it.
Q says jag and bristoe are equally qualified for the title.

mike r
Later tonight I will tally up the votes for who wins the box of 270 ammo. Polls closings soon. Get those votes in 😎
TRH...Bristoe...Joe Bob. I'm sure I've missed some.
Much like, "Pretty is, is pretty does", talking smart, and doing smart, are not always the same thing.
As far as useful intelligence....... it’s a tie between Denton and Barak.

Wisdom......? That’s a whole nuther area entirely.Ben, aka mudhen, could be top in that respect.
I don't always agree with him, but Bob (Isaac) is pretty sharp.
I'm surprised nobody's voted for me yet.....I recon they're just jealous.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I've always understood intelligence to be the measure of how fast you were able to learn/understand things. Whether it be concepts or simple practicalities.

^^^THIS^^^

In addition to that, a really intelligent person also has some common sense. I've seen some people that were really, really book smart, but were dumb as a box of rocks.
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

I was about to vote for you FieldGrade! Ain't none of the rest of 'em intelligent enough to vote for you......

I tried real hard, but I always got a "TILT" message and an alarm sound. confused confused
Not one of you bassturds mentioned my name, not one!
I say 123270mag.
I’m gonna go out on an Uber limb and say safariman.
Honorable mention for Fred?[Linked Image]

Couldn’t understand why you didn’t get a “Head Nod” FG. For those who neglected a savant and learned person, I will award you 3 votes. Who could deny the poster of all things sexy and beautiful. And the genius behind “Troll Killing” with said pictures.
You da man! 😎
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

I’m sure many will want you beaten to death with that limb for recommending Safariman. 😂🤣😎
I say 123270mag.

Ok, so one rat bassturd mentions my name......
I say 123270mag.

Ok, so one rat bassturd mentions my name......

Ouch! That was insensitive...
I should have put a smiley.,😁
I say 123270mag.

That’s funny as hell! 123270mag. Laffin hard. 😂😎
Gus, yes Gus.

Go Trump!
I say 123270mag.

It wasn't that funny.
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

DF

IQ is the single biggest predictor of life time success. It's by no means the only factor. It really helps when it's also coupled with high levels of conscientiousness and stress tolerance.

Here's a little JP on the subject:

I should have put a smiley.,😁

Yeah.........That would have made it hurt a little less. cry
I say 123270mag.

It wasn't that funny.

It was pretty funny, Paul. Pretty sharp too. wink
I say 123270mag.

It wasn't that funny.

You still mad about me buyin' that rack?
..and that's when the fight started... wink

I think Jim deserves credit and a nomination here for this one. I'm surprised no one else caught this, including all the nominees in the running who should lose one vote each for that very reason.
wink
Recusing self.
And, for the winner!!
Do super heros count?

DF

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I don't always agree with him, but Bob (Isaac) is pretty sharp.

So whos right when you disagree with him? wink
These threads are fun, no fights, just fun.
I say 123270mag.

It wasn't that funny.

You still mad about me buyin' that rack?

Im waiting on the check wink

Yea, but I think he sold all his 270’s.

based on where you live, you're in the running!
Originally Posted by RiverRider

I think Jim deserves credit and a nomination here for this one. I'm surprised no one else caught this, including all the nominees in the running who should lose one vote each for that very reason.
wink

RR...2 votes will be awarded for Jim’s subtle humor that was missed by all the other smart people...I thought he’d just stroked out before he hit a key. 🤔😎
Sorry, have not read the whole thread.

Was it Watch4(gummi)bear in a runaway again this year?
So what you gonna call this thing. It’s sort of like the Campfire MacArthur Fellowship, just with a slightly smaller cash value. You gonna name it after the first winner?
Somebody wants to hear the winner named....So, I conferred with Price-Waterhouse but since they were fired from the Academy Awards for screwing up Best Picture. I decided to go with Beaver10’s calculation to award the nearly empty box of 270 Winchester Ammunition. Here are the runner ups and honorable mentions for the Most Intelligent Person on the Fire.

Honorable Mention...
Edm
Jaguartx
Wabigoon
ruraldoc
DocRocket
Antelope Sniper
Valsdad-Geno (For being a good loser) 😤

Runner Up...
Mathman
Kingston
Gus
DigitalDan
Denton

And the Winner as I see it for not only sheer intellectual properties but for humor, and a life of acquired wisdom goes to...
KAYWOODIE

Congratulations 🎊🎈🎉🍾 to our 24 Hour Campfire Smartest Dude.

Now somebody get me this young fellas mailing address so I can Pony Express him his shells.

Special Award...
Rick Bin

Without Rick’s understanding of how a real hunting campfire works, we wouldn’t have this place to share ideas and information. Fight over trivial and important matters. Laugh, make fun of, cheer on and share our successes, failure, joys and sorrows with each other.

We are a lucky bunch who choose to sit amongst the flames of the Fire, Rick has made for us. Sheltered we are not. We provide our own shelter and that’s what I believe makes our Fire the special place it is...Some lurk, as I did for years, before stepping next to the flames. Some welcomed me, some said GFY...But, it felt good to be with guys who understand some simple truths. Be an ethical hunter. Respect the game you chase. Take care of your family and yourself. Be there for those who need to hear encouragement when bad times find them, knowing one day the dark will find us all. We’ll fight amongst ourselves and we’ll right our own wrongs without the oversight of a Campfire Ranger to moderate our flames...For this we all have Rick to thank.

Thanks to all who played along....Beaver10 😎

Yea, but I think he sold all his 270’s.

He does claim the largest COCK in his quartet...

Special Award...
Rick Bin

What a suck up......

smile
Rick promised me free membership for a week....Cock, cock, cock....😂😎
Somebody wants to hear the winner named....So, I conferred with Price-Waterhouse but since they were fired from the Academy Awards for screwing up Best Picture. I decided to go with Beaver10’s calculation to award the nearly empty box of 270 Winchester Ammunition. Here are the runner ups and honorable mentions for the Most Intelligent Person on the Fire.

Honorable Mention...
Edm
Jaguartx
Wabigoon
ruraldoc
DocRocket
Antelope Sniper

Runner Up...
Mathman
Kingston
DigitalDan
Denton

And the Winner as I see it for not only sheer intellectual properties but for humor, and a life of acquired wisdom goes to...
KAYWOODIE

Congratulations 🎊🎈🎉🍾 to our 24 Hour Campfire Smartest Dude.

Now somebody get me this young fellas mailing address so I can Pony Express him his shells.

Special Award...
Rick Bin

Without Rick’s understanding of how a real hunting campfire works, we wouldn’t have this place to share ideas and information. Fight over trivial and important matters. Laugh, make fun of, cheer on and share our successes, failure, joys and sorrows with each other.

We are a lucky bunch who choose to sit amongst the flames of the Fire, Rick has made for us. Sheltered we are not. We provide our own shelter and that’s what I believe makes our Fire the special place it is...Some lurk, as I did for years, before stepping next to the flames. Some welcomed me, some said GFY...But, it felt good to be with guys who understand some simple truths. Be an ethical hunter. Respect the game you chase. Take care of your family and yourself. Be there for those who need to hear encouragement when bad times find them, knowing one day the dark will find us all. We’ll fight amongst ourselves and we’ll right our own wrongs without the oversight of a Campfire Ranger to moderate our flames...For this we all have Rick to thank.

Thanks to all who played along....Beaver10 😎

That was pretty clever intentionally misspelling ‘God’ as R-i-c-k.

Welcome to the fire!
Bravo Beaver, well done start to finish.
Thanks FB2...😎
Being a Trump supporter means you're very not smart. Look around.
Originally Posted by Paddler

Hmm. You being a Liberal fanatic and a losing liberal fanatic at that, that won’t get any air until 2024 at best. You should look around. I think you’re surrounded by men, here... Your forum is the democraticunderground where tears, wailing and soft utterings of despair are common. Now run along son and shelter in place until an adult comes to tell you it’s safe to come out...😎

Kind of the anti-KOTY contest/award.

[Linked Image]
poundsignsideboob!
Just as a drive by, frankly, I haven't seen this place to be exactly overrun by geniuses so far. Still looking though...

What a buzz killer. I knew he'd show up here.

[Linked Image]

That's me!
I've already protested the result in the other thread. Putin is behind this! Obstruct and Resist! Kaywoodie is NOT my President! wink
Id have to say the lieberals and dnc definitely have more corksuckers, schittlickers, dopers, commies, qquueerrs and incarcerated criminals if someone wants to get a clue before comparing the IQs of the major political parties.
I'll chime in, if I, were the brightest bulb here, it is a sorry place indeed.
Wabigoon, you disqualified yourself due to excessive use of commas.
This isnt a mathematics forum, nor is it a medical or legal forum. Most intelligent on the Fire means your knowledge of firearms and hunting. When it comes to firearms my vote goes to Mule Deer and when it comes to hunting its Phil Shoemaker. Both post on here often. JJ Hack may have Africa points but Phil has international hunting experience and has capped enough Kong in Nam to make me believe that he has the street smarts while John Barsness has the Book Smarts. Both have value. I know that John has a 270 JOC so send him the box.
i don't see anyone nominated from california.
Brains will only take you so far in life but looks will get you laid.
Been in deep south Texas since Thursday noon with limited cell access, I was aware of this travesty. But could not adequately respond. My only comment is the obvious. That being the sanity of this forum is extremely suspect.

Complete balderdash!!!

There are at least half dozen others I would gladly bow to as being THE most intelligent on this apparent, less than auspicious forum.

As for me......... I don’t know nuthin’, AND I can prove it!!!

However, Quasimodo-like, I feel it more appropriate that I take my post as the "King of Fools"!!

laugh

Pax Vobiscum

Bob
[img]Wabigoon, you disqualified yourself due to excessive use of commas.[/img]
But, but, but, but! Oh well Bobs the better choice,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!

Hmm. You being a Liberal fanatic and a losing liberal fanatic at that, that won’t get any air until 2024 at best. You should look around. I think you’re surrounded by men, here... Your forum is the democraticunderground where tears, wailing and soft utterings of despair are common. Now run along son and shelter in place until an adult comes to tell you it’s safe to come out...😎

Insulting your friends (e.g., Britain) and allies (e.g., NATO), and leaving them bewildered as to whether you'll support them (as promised), doesn't establish ones reputation as a smart man.
Originally Posted by djs

Insulting your friends (e.g., Britain) and allies (e.g., NATO), and leaving them bewildered as to whether you'll support them (as promised), doesn't establish ones reputation as a smart man.

The United States of America has never, in its entire history, had any "friends". Only aquaintences of convienence.

Period.

End of story.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by djs

The United States of America has never, in its entire history, had any "friends". Only aquaintences of convienence.

Period.

End of story.

countries have interests. we have ours.

my ancestors after arriving on the north american shores dealt with the english.

we (my ancestors) strived to place little round holes in their red woolen coats.

we like the english, french, etc. but overall we like everybody. friends they are.

we are a nationalistic economy, just like the EU, china, russia & india, etc.
Originally Posted by djs

Well djs, you go right ahead and kiss NATO's and Britain's ass, just leave us the hell out of it!!

They should kiss our ass, bunch of Marxist fools , we will probably have to save them again before it is over.
Gus, the people yes!

Their governments are just that.
Originally Posted by djs

Bullshitt. Besides who cares if Angela Merkel got her feelings hurt? You can kiss the ass of pissants because it’s what liberals do but the time has come where obongo’s style is not in style. Get used to it or GFY.

If one is outcome oriented then President Trump succeeded in getting the lazy, ignorant European countries to increase the amount they spend on defense.

If one is merely concerned about emotions then President Trump succeeded in hurting the feelings of a bunch of pusssies, either way it’s a win and I’m still not tired of winning.
Originally Posted by persiandog
i don't see anyone nominated from california.

The updated version, when Beav realized the error of his ways (Or I cried hard enough I guess)

Honorable Mention...
Edm
Jaguartx
Wabigoon
ruraldoc
DocRocket
Antelope Sniper
Valsdad-Geno (For being a good loser) 😤

Last I checked, Modoc county is still in Kommie Cali Kommiefornia, not by much, just a line on a map, but still considered a part (yeah, I changed my mind twice. Not only intelligent, but adaptable)

Geno

PS Maybe I don't count as "California" after all...........I can't truthfully claim to be a native son.
This guy here

[Linked Image]
KAYWOODIE FOR PREZ!!! 🥇🇺🇸🥇
Really fellas.....its an honor just to be nominated!

Thanks so much.

Uh, wait a second......
You'd get my vote Jimbo.

mike r
Originally Posted by djs

djs....Why would you want to try and muck up a thread that was nothing more than for fun and laughs? Paddler is a troll. Do you really want to be troll like, too??. Come on, man. You’re better then that. 😎
Thinking of trolling for pleasingly plump, yet still hot Croatian chicks.
Originally Posted by lvmiker
You'd get my vote Jimbo.

mike r

This^^^^^
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

I got laid a LOT throughout my life, and they were mostly smart chicks. Explain that! smirk

wink
Really fellas.....its an honor just to be nominated!

Thanks so much.

Uh, wait a second......

The way I hear it, you were one custom part fabrication tutorial away from forcing a runoff!

I got laid a LOT throughout my life, and they were mostly smart chicks. Explain that! smirk

wink

The dumb ones were invisible.

The british didn't like George Washington either.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Thinking of trolling for pleasingly plump, yet still hot Croatian chicks.

Gee,

that sounds like fun.

Do we bring an accordion. Funny pants and a neckerchief?

Geno

PS, will this piss off my Albanian forefathers who moved to Sicily when the Ottomans were taking over the Balkans?

PPS....Nah, they'd understand if the Croat chicks were REALLY hot!
You're gonna hafta polka if you do that.

And if only they'd stop at pleasantly plump.
I'm better late than never...
Not me
I put the J in Jenius.
Did anyone ever define "intelligence"?

It damn sure can't be confused with education.
Originally Posted by River_Ridge
I put the J in Jenius.

laugh
Aah,....... not me that's for sure!
The guy who reads the Campfire but never comments. That's the smartest guy on the Fire.

kwg
Originally Posted by kwg020
The guy who reads the Campfire but never comments. That's the smartest guy on the Fire.

kwg

Yepp...
Hey Beaver10...............what are you doing with a box of 270????????????
me[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Do let me know when this is over... I'll be back with my speech.

g
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Did anyone ever define "intelligence"?

It damn sure can't be confused with education.

You are correct. There are a lot of dumbasses out there holding degrees.
I do not know about intelligence,

but, according to my avatar I must have been elected "Smartest" for some reason.

Hopefully not for being the "Smartest" smart ass here.
Can you vote For your self?…Asking for a friend
Anybody nominate Kawi yet?
High IQ?..........On the Campfire??..............You guys are looking for a unicorn!!

wink

Take a look in the mirror and that will tell you why they all outweighed you by 100 pounds.
I cant say who is the most intelligent but my guess is they probably have a low post count.
Originally Posted by AZmark
High IQ?..........On the Campfire??..............You guys are looking for a unicorn!!

That was Orange Okie. But, he bailed.

kwg
Should be who’s least retarded, but whatever. All kidding aside I have learned some from you jokers
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey
Should be who’s least retarded, but whatever. All kidding aside I have learned some from you jokers

Someone on the Fire has the answer to any question you can think of. Getting that answer requires sifting through a lot of excrement sometimes. A lot.
Next time any of you momo,s😁😁😁 wanna do a ceiling fan install.
And the atypical PITA working overhead crap involved in that to include " helpers" issues also.....

Thank me for showing ya this.
Figure it out on your own how I'm doing 99% preassembly with this styrofoam cradle I rigged up yesterday to do # 1.

Shut breaker down
Undo ceiling cover plate.
Snip 4 wires
Take old one down
Hang new one
Splice into the 4 wires.
Button up ceiling plate.
Put in 3 light bulbs
Turn breaker on.

Wundabar.....

Work smarter
Not harder.

45 min assembly and most of that making the it dawned on me epiphany styrofoam cradle to do a 180° flip for pre assembly

4hrs of waiting for khan and mini khan to wake the fugg up and do their morning routine so I could finally shut the breaker off..
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
20 mins to install, most of that wire nutting and elec tape wrapping the 4 wires.

This is # 2.
Just taking my time finger fugging around.
Too easy

Hang it tommorow when Khan and mini khan are at work.
And I aint gotta be delayed by them......
20 mins max.....

Schmart........
Ceiling side.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

It ain't jag.
Ready to rock tommorow.
20 min job and all items needed.....

Instructions..
Meh......
General synopsis guidance is what those are...

You tube vids with people working overhead doing assembly and having to rely on helpers..
Meeeh big time.......

Rigged up styrofoam assembly table👍👍👍

Remember this the next time any of you fugg with ceiling fans.

Work smarter.
Not fugging harder....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
All I knows is I'm dumb as a door nail.
You're gonna hafta polka if you do that.

And if only they'd stop at pleasantly plump.

RIP
Kind of like winning the gold medal...at the special olympics.

mike r

Bingo!
Gents, this thread, as some may know is from 2018.

Our current Beaver Award Winner for 2021 is Slumlord. All hail to the brilliant Slummer !

Past winners are ~

2020 - Kingston
2019 - Geno aka Valsdad
2018 - Bob aka Kaywoodie

🤦‍♀️
🦫
You da man!
© 24hourcampfire