Home

"Curious point in American government. When do we see almost a shadow government come out and say ‘we cannot side with the government,’ whether it’s the Cabinet or the Senate."
- Philip Mudd

An almost shadow government ??? I thought were were already watching the machinations of a de facto shadow government.

CNN analyst wonders when 'almost a shadow government' will come out against Trump
By Lukas Mikelionis | Fox News

CNN analyst and former CIA official Philip Mudd on Monday wondered whether "almost a shadow government” will come out against President Donald Trump after the controversial summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“Curious point in American government: When do we see almost a shadow government come out and say, ‘we cannot side with the government,’ whether it’s the Cabinet or the Senate,” Mudd said during a broadcast in Helsinki, Finland.

"Curious point in American government. When do we see almost a shadow government come out and say ‘we cannot side with the government,’ whether it’s the Cabinet or the Senate."
- Philip Mudd

His comments, which quickly spread on social media, came after Anderson Cooper asked whether he agrees with Sen. John McCain’s assessment of the summit as “one of the most disgraceful performances by an American president in memory.”

Mudd went on to question whether “members of the president’s inner circle” will come out and say to Trump: “Look, we have an overseas dilemma where you are portraying us, in terms of the American government, as worse than a tyrant — that is, Vladimir Putin.”

Mudd’s controversial remarks were aired as the president came under fire for not condemning the Kremlin’s interference in unequivocal terms.

Trump said during the press conference with Putin that he has great confidence in the U.S. intelligence community, but the Russian president gave a “strong and powerful” denial. He added that he doesn't “see any reason why” Russia would be behind election meddling.

The president also said that both Russia and the U.S. are to blame for strained relations.

From FOX News
Watching the media hysterically lurching from crisis to crisis day in and day out is fuggin comical. What will be tomorrow’s crisis dujour?
Supporting sedition, huh?
"I thought were were already watching the machinations of a de facto shadow government."

A shadow, deep state, government, has been battling Trump tooth and nail since he took office.
CNN must not watch the the other news channels. Obummer had just that and as said Trump is doing his best against them. Ed k
Amazing how ridiculous this has gotten. I love how Trump pulls their masks off this way.

I don’t recall (and could be wrong but don’t think I am) any Crazy nservatives acting this way about obama?
Keep talking media, keep talking.
Thank God for things like this forum, and the internet in general, so I can find out what type of crap the MSM is actually spewing without having to subject myself to actually watching / listening to their daily hysterical dose of B.S....
These criminals are pushing sedition beyond an impact point. They need to be incarcerated until an appropriate gallows can be built.
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Thank God for things like this forum, and the internet in general, so I can find out what type of crap the MSM is actually spewing without having to subject myself to actually watching / listening to their daily hysterical dose of B.S....

You're so right! I'd run out of TV's in short order if I had to listen to those fools more than 5 minutes.
Originally Posted by efw
Amazing how ridiculous this has gotten. I love how Trump pulls their masks off this way.

I don’t recall (and could be wrong but don’t think I am) any Crazy nservatives acting this way about obama?

We called out his treason, and there was lots to call out particularly after the "pen and a phone" days got started.

As I recall that wormy little piece of crap was always blaming Bush for his screw ups, just like he's trying to take the credit for Trump's victories.

Now they are also trying to saddle Trump with the very criminal things they have been doing. They must love people to hate them. It's working.

Obama didn,t ignore the all the intel departments and throw them under the buss.
If Trump is not going to listen to the Intel community why don,t he disband it?
Congress might have a different idea.
Trump needs to get more aggressive at cleaning house, there are still far too many hard core leftists holdovers working for him and against him at the same time. He's canned a bunch of them, but more need to be put on the pavement. He's president, he's got the big stick.
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

Obama didn,t ignore the all the intel departments and throw them under the buss.

Disband them? You mean like JFK said he was going to do?

Swamp creatures are firmly entrenched almost 60 years later.

GT, re, Bammy: Why would anyone disband that which they own, politically, and serves them so well? Would you do so?

Another: why would you trust that which has betrayed our country and is now realized as a law unto themselves? ( It's called "Absolute Power".)

Answer these specifically without dodging them. If you have a salient point, then make it here.
Every day they reveal their true selves more and more......

I bet the hardest 3 years of your life was 3rd grade.
"CNN is fake news, I don't take questions from fake news"

LMAO!
CNN talking about a deep state is like a turd saying something stinks.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

grin So true.
Most every internet page I open is bashing Trump, one way, or another. Sometimes, thinly veiled, sometimes not so veiled.
The politicians are attacking the internet because it's real time and real content that they can't use to control and manipulate the American peoples opinion. it's a worldwide concerted effort to eliminate free speech and control the minds of citizens. They think the internet is "extremely dangerous to our democracy"

You're an idiot. The news about Russian meddling came out before the election, and Obama ignored it.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
The politicians are attacking the internet because it's real time and real content that they can't use to control and manipulate the American peoples opinion. it's a worldwide concerted effort to eliminate free speech and control the minds of citizens. They think the internet is "extremely dangerous to our democracy"

The battlefield will be arriving soon.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Post of the day..
Originally Posted by RickyD
These criminals are pushing sedition beyond an impact point. They need to be incarcerated until an appropriate gallows can be built.

No, the schitt-stirrers need to start being found.
© 24hourcampfire