Home

I wrote this for AMERICAN THINKER. I was hoping I was wrong but it is even more true now. The Helsinki affair has the left in full decompensation.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/01/obama_the_symptom_of_a_greater_ailment.html
Almost prophetic. Well written.
Wow..... What articulate foresight..... It really is almost prophetic.
Nicely done!
Posted By: Pugs Re: A Full Year and a Half Ago, - 07/18/18
Excellent synopsis. I don't think I read it at the time and wish I had.
Thank you George.
i read it then, and just did again. It sums up a lot of it.
I think there is a real divergence in people these days, on multiple levels, and not the same end goals.
I find it's a waste of breath to talk to the deluded, even within the family.
Posted By: CCCC Re: A Full Year and a Half Ago, - 07/18/18
Nicely done - saw it in the AT - thanks for the reminder.
Very well done and it’s good to have you among us.
I do have a favorite line of all that you wrote and it's this:

"Not only was Hillary Clinton arguably the worst presidential candidate ever nominated, but President Obama and his administration and policies were totally and utterly repudiated."

Thanks George.
So eloquently written and thanks for sharing.
A little too Bork-ish for me. I'm a little more optimistic (Pollyannishly hopeful?). Speaking of Bork, read "Slouching Towards Gomorrah" if you really want to become depressed.

I’m ultimately an optimistic person holding to the “war is won but not before a lot of battles are lost” concept. I guess Judge Robert, being the namesake of his own character assasination, felt the treatment he received was iconic for the cultural decline he later wrote about.

Another example of the shameless decline of political discourse was the “technical lynching” Clarence Thomas received by the inclusive, caring left who so value diversity. Unless of course, you are a black man who has walked off the reservation.
Posted By: olblue Re: A Full Year and a Half Ago, - 07/19/18
Very well said. Excellent. --- Mel
© 24hourcampfire