Home
Bet she don’t do that again.. ahh, who TF am I kidding..

https://www.wlwt.com/article/police...ned-11-year-old-girl-with-taser/22681411
Did you see that litter or rats, you can bet your azz thats not the first time she helped herself to other peoples stuff. Any one got any idea what that breeding sow gets a month in food stamps, housing allowance and health care, yet stealing is still a way of life. Maybe they could move to Chicago.
Good thing the officer that zapped her was black..
As long as our brave public servant went home safely at the end of his shift, nothing else matters.
If Eleven is old enough to shoplift like a beg dog, then its old enough to pay for it in high voltage !
Originally Posted by curdog4570
As long as our brave public servant went home safely at the end of his shift, nothing else matters.

The thieven little khcuntress went home safely also, so it sounds like a win win to me!
The attitude that you are in titled to take what ever you want even thou it does not belong to you needs to be changed
And that change needs to be started at home with the parents.

I say Charge the parents with the theft of what their child stole and things would slow down a bit in my opinion.
Prosecutor dropped the charges? WTF?
"She din have nuffin' but a bag full o' goodies . . . !

My dad would have worn me out with a belt had I done that, in addition to being tazed.
Educators see kids every day who graduate into society without ever learning the constraints of the rules of civilization or the penalties for violating them.
1.) Is shoplifting something we care about or not?

2.) Can you tell an 11 year old from an 18 year old 100% of the time?
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

My dad would have worn me out with a belt had I done that, in addition to being tazed.

You cant punish without hurting their pride.

Progressives say that is cruel, resulting in tens of thousands being butt screwed in prison. Yeah, thats goid for their pride.
Whatz you supposed to do when she don't stop?

I got no sympathy, taze on.
Originally Posted by rainshot
Whatz you supposed to do when she don't stop?

I got no sympathy, taze on.

My give a chitter broke too..
When cops become so obese they can’t outrun anybody I reckon I could support tasing but there should be some restrictions. Since this thread has established that tasing eleven year old girls is acceptable, the age limit obviously needs to be lower than eleven.

How about eight years old?

Everbody cool with that?
Their policy states they can tase a 7 year old and above if they fear for their life or are resisting.
It would definitely catch their attention. Might even keep them from that path in life. Ed k
Donesha,
crazy
Yep...there's another one.

The mom: "wut daa awlfuhserruah did wuz werrong"

When cops become so obese they can’t outrun anybody I reckon I could support tasing but there should be some restrictions. Since this thread has established that tasing eleven year old girls is acceptable, the age limit obviously needs to be lower than eleven.

Everbody cool with that?

I’m cool with them horse whipping the mother in front of the kid.

That should stop it...
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Everbody cool with that?

That should stop it...

YUP
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Educators see kids every day who graduate into society without ever learning the constraints of the rules of civilization or the penalties for violating them.

Seriously Jag, may I suggest learnin ain't required for basic civility.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

Yep, then I would have to go back and apologize.
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Comey again???

Typical - kid's illegal act is spun into 'wrong-doing' by the po-po... That idiot mother needs a few taser barbs of her own...

Everbody cool with that?

Only Texans.
Lebbun years olt? Hell, it probably already has a fambly of its own.

I'm for sending the whole lot back home...across the Atlantic.

It just racis. Can't be nuffin elfs.
Originally Posted by jimy
Did you see that litter or rats, you can bet your azz thats not the first time she helped herself to other peoples stuff. Any one got any idea what that breeding sow gets a month in food stamps, housing allowance and health care, yet stealing is still a way of life. Maybe they could move to Chicago.

We owe it to them for ten thousand years of oppression.
It's frightening!

Electrifying!

Laffin' here, electrons used well.

That sucks. He did exactly what he should have done. That mother should be grateful that the officer may have nipped in the bud a life of crime for her daughter, but then they seem to think that crime is just another one of their black entitlements.

This is an ominous sign for our civilization. It means shoplifters now enjoy carte blanche, and civilization cannot endure under those circumstances.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

This is an ominous sign for our civilization. It means shoplifters Dindu Nuffins now enjoy carte blanche, and civilization cannot endure under those circumstances.
Originally Posted by funshooter

Everbody cool with that?

That should stop it...

YUP
+1
Originally Posted by funshooter

Everbody cool with that?

That should stop it...

YUP
+1

I'd add a few Singapore style cane strikes across the kid's bare backside after Momma's whipping.
[bleep] fatigue -- BAD ..

Public Caning once a month in front of the courthouse for all to see . Pay back 7x the value of stolen or damaged items , family must feed prisoners - prisoners work 12 hour days 7 days per week . I'd love to be King ..
This quote could have directly from my dad.

"We have a tool. We know it works well. It can be used to not only help us apprehend somebody but at times it can be used to help make a situation safe," Hils said. "If my child was caught stealing and got tased, tasing would be the highlight of his day."
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Excellent point.
This quote could have directly from my dad.

"We have a tool. We know it works well. It can be used to not only help us apprehend somebody but at times it can be used to help make a situation safe," Hils said. "If my child was caught stealing and got tased, tasing would be the highlight of his day."

Everbody cool with that?

Well...they shouldn't f'n steal. Tase the mom too since she seems to think it would be alright.
Dad would have had two counts on my indictment:

1. Theft

2. Failure to follow the instructions of a responsible adult.
The Mother would rather make a fool of herself on the news than to teach her daughter right from wrong. Stealing and then not obeying the authorities! Maybe she will remember being lit up the next time she is in Krogers! The charges should have remained.
I had to tune into this on a hunch that the shoplifter might be of African American Heritage. I was not disappointed.

Or surprised...

Even a little bit...
My favorite line, and so very true:

"Hils said. "If my child was caught stealing and got tased, tasing would be the highlight of his day.""

If it was me, I would not have been sitting on my butt for a month.
My Father was always on the side of police and teachers and he didn't care if they were unfair. His idea was that life was plenty unfair and you might as well get used to it.
This is only a small bump in the road. I’m sure the road will get a lot worse if her life continues down this path. Hasbeen
Oh Lordy, Lordy, Deneeshaw just forgots to pay. It’s racism & sheet.

Everbody cool with that?

At eleven, I'd bet significant money she has been stealing for five or six years, likely with parental approval. I've seen little black kids filch candy and such at a grocery store I frequent on more than one occasion....in particular one little boy while his "dad" was watching. Its one of the neat things you see when your area gets "enriched" with cultural diversity.

A kid who grows up that way is probably really confused when confronted by an authority figure who says "hey, you can't do that"....in this case it was a real shock.

Ominous for society.....you betcha, but that horse has been outta the barn for quite a while now.
I’m tellin ya…kids these days don’t understand the power of the sound of the leather clearing the 7 loops and the “clank” of the belt buckle as it was folded over.
Momma probably laid the belt on her. Stupid girl got caught.
Originally Posted by ingwe
I had to tune into this on a hunch that the shoplifter might be of African American Heritage. I was not disappointed.

Or surprised...

Even a little bit...

It's amazing how we have such great ESP, isn't it?
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
This is only a small bump in the road. I’m sure the road will get a lot worse if her life continues down this path. Hasbeen

And letting her get away with it at this age almost guarantees she's going to continue on this path all the way to a prison cell. They did her no favors at all by dropping the charges and turning it into a problem for the cop instead of the criminal.
And another groid that will get a huge cash settlement for criminal behavior...

Everbody cool with that?

If it is my property they are stealing, yes and I am also good with breaking their fingers.
Cop should have had one of these.... https://youtu.be/6OVL_4c9Z0g

Call it "sparky junior ". I doubt there would be a repeat offense. (J/k)
Not even once in the story did the hood rat welfare mom mention that her check providing offspring was stealing, or got caught stealing and then instead of stopping and owning up to it, decide that she would bolt out the door, and make a run for it, which is par for course.

ZERO responsibilities for their actions, then twist it around and make the whole issue someone elses fault.

Don't steal. Don't run from the cops and you won't get tased. Pretty basic concept.

They learn to be POS street thugs at a very early age.

It is always someone elses fault.

No worries, she will be pregnant and starting a litter of illegitimate offspring of her own very soon.

Ever walk by the baby formula aisle in an urban Walmart?

It is locked up and there are cameras prominently displayed pointing right at the formula due to the hood rats always stealing it.
You do not capture people with either a gun or a taser. If there wasn't a better way to capture her like maybe grab up her friend and get the kid's name from her then the cop is just a step away from a bigger problem. Shoplifting kids have been a problem for a long time and almost always the people in the shop know who that kid is and where they live.
Originally Posted by kellory
Cop should have had one of these.... https://youtu.be/6OVL_4c9Z0g

Call it "sparky junior ". I doubt there would be a repeat offense. (J/k)

That ought to work.
Originally Posted by MILES58
You do not capture people with either a gun or a taser. If there wasn't a better way to capture her like maybe grab up her friend and get the kid's name from her then the cop is just a step away from a bigger problem. Shoplifting kids have been a problem for a long time and almost always the people in the shop know who that kid is and where they live.

False. Just try running away with 50vts extra running through your body. I use a TENS unit. And it can lock you up if the setting are too high. As for the store folks knowing him/her, that would be beyond stupid. They might have seen him before, but would have no idea who he was, or where to find him. Just a face they have seen before.
I did a few dumb things as a kid, in fact, shoplifting. I got caught first time trying it, and my dad wore out a belt on my ass, (crying the whole time. It hurt him to to hurt me). I never did it again.
Well, good for her. Tried to watch the video, but need a translator. What language was that person speaking?

False. Just try running away with 50vts extra running through your body. I use a TENS unit. And it can lock you up if the setting are too high. As for the store folks knowing him/her, that would be beyond stupid. They might have seen him before, but would have no idea who he was, or where to find him. Just a face they have seen before.
I did a few dumb things as a kid, in fact, shoplifting. I got caught first time trying it, and my dad wore out a belt on my ass, (crying the whole time. It hurt him to to hurt me). I never did it again.

We all got caught, and I well remember having my arse booted...and when I got home I was thrashed by my mother and had my arse booted again by my step father.

I also remember getting my arse kicked royally by coppers that caught me getting up to mischief in Longreach when I was a lad...in point of fact I was a bastard kid and was thrashed, belted, and booted by just about everyone that caught me getting up to no good. I took it in my stride and got sneakier.

But the lot that terrified all we thieving little [bleep] was the bloody nuns...those old crows really enjoyed giving a flogging to unwary miscreants.
I feel a helluva lot better about zapping a kid that age than the elderly.
I feel a helluva lot better about zapping a kid that age than the elderly.

Kind of depends on how fast the elderly can move and whether they stole from me.

thats the dumbest thing ive heard today. and its been a really busy day in that regards.

They tased the wrong Lib/Dem.

They should tase her mom.

Every day........

5 times a day.......................

.........................................................For 70 years.
Originally Posted by szihn

Every day........

They also should tase the mayor or whoever it was who decided not to prosecute the miscreant.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

We all got caught, and I well remember having my arse booted...and when I got home I was thrashed by my mother and had my arse booted again by my step father.

I also remember getting my arse kicked royally by coppers that caught me getting up to mischief in Longreach when I was a lad...in point of fact I was a bastard kid and was thrashed, belted, and booted by just about everyone that caught me getting up to no good. I took it in my stride and got sneakier.

But the lot that terrified all we thieving little [bleep] was the bloody nuns...those old crows really enjoyed giving a flogging to unwary miscreants.

Nuns have been beating the Devil out of left handed people since they got the idea that's what made 'em left handed! They have lots of practice.

According to the article, the prosecutor was "asked" to drop the charges by the mayor. My take is he/she was told drop the charges or else.

I'm also thinking that fat groid mama is listening to offers from the local scumbag lawyer trying to decide which one will get her the biggest payoff in the sue the po po lottery.
Paul B.
Originally Posted by szihn

Every day........

They also should tase the mayor or whoever it was who decided not to prosecute the miscreant.

Jim
Good, old enough to steal, old enough to ride a little lightning for it, fugg her and her stinking ass hippopotamus mother that's stealing from us ALL!

I also remember getting my arse kicked royally by coppers that caught me getting up to mischief in Longreach when I was a lad...in point of fact I was a bastard kid
and was thrashed, belted, and booted by just about everyone that caught me getting up to no good. I took it in my stride and got sneakier.

so all that harsh punishment only helped hone your wayward skills.

had you joined the police, you would have got paid to learn from the highly experienced crooks in uniform, with bonus
of becoming a protected species of organised crime.

You seem to have got off lightly, have a thought for all the young boys that got sadistically punished by the penis of Catholic brothers and priests.
those career deviate male frock wearers with a big crucifix on display , were no shy of screwing some of the nuns as well.

Yeah you're right. Should have given her a lollipop and a hug and then explained to her that nice people don't steal.
Originally Posted by Starman

I also remember getting my arse kicked royally by coppers that caught me getting up to mischief in Longreach when I was a lad...in point of fact I was a bastard kid
and was thrashed, belted, and booted by just about everyone that caught me getting up to no good. I took it in my stride and got sneakier.

had you joined the police force, you would have got paid to learn from the highly experienced crooks in uniform, with bonus

You seem to have got off lightly, have a thought for all the young boys that got sadistically punished by the penis of Catholics brothers and priests.
those career deviate male frock wearers with a big crucifix on display , were no shy of screwing some of the nuns as well.

Laffin’.........you forgot to work the Freemasons into your rant. Otherwise, well played.
Originally Posted by NH K9

Laffin’.........you forgot to work the Freemasons into your rant. Otherwise, well played.

you silly bonehead hick pig...

Ask STUART about the Royal Commission into QLD police corruption.

http://www.ccc.qld.gov.au/about-the-ccc/the-fitzgerald-inquiry

poor K9 ,,,, have to feel for him, , not only a buttHurt pig but astoundingly stupid as well.
Originally Posted by 1minute
Well, good for her. Tried to watch the video, but need a translator. What language was that person speaking?

ungabunga rhodesian jibberish

you silly bonehead hick pig...

Ask STUART about the Royal Commission into QLD police corruption.

Get it all out........you’ll feel better.

But they say we're all the same though, so I guess that's so, right?
Starman got some issues.

LMAO.

Everbody cool with that
?

Yep...

Bulk of society around the globe knows how dirty your blue line breed is,
but your peabrain and inflated badge ego cant come to terms with stark reality.

you exist in the deluded bubble of a gov. job and mother hen union protection.

the less you say the less dumb you look, but the cats already long out of the bag
concerning your limited cerebral ability....being a sheltered workshop cop is likely the
best choice you could ever have made, considering.
Must be tough living in an area where that’s your reality. You ought to try a better location.......Hickville is good for the soul.

Please continue, though. If venting on me helps you feel even slightly better I’m all for it. Your dog or wife will thank me later (see, others can stereotype as well). Keep lashing out!
Must be tough living in an area where that’s your reality. ..
!

life must be a fools bliss thinking all zones or areas of policing are as 'uncorrupted' as your village.

the village idiot view and perspective of police corruption, is worth just that,.. but stay in your bubble its safe there.
That’s the key..........none of those other areas concern me. I understand that my sphere of influence is limited to my Agency and I don’t have to answer for the actions of anyone else.

Who’s the fool; the man who worries about something he can’t influence or the one who works to ensure his own house is clean?

You’re on a roll, though........please don’t stop now.
.. Keep lashing out!

Hmm...LOL... it wasn't me who lashed out at you, you came chasing me over a reply I gave to STUART remember?

clearly you could not contain your butthurt emotions

Who’s the fool; the man who worries about something he can’t influence....

Did I express I was 'worried' ?...., just keep making things up like asshat cops do , you are clearly experienced at it.

you again display the distinct signs of a desperate dumb and unstrustworthy cop.
I knew the color before I even watched the video.
.. Keep lashing out!

Hmm...LOL... it wasn't me who lashed out at you, you came chasing me over a reply I gave to STUART remember?

clearly you could not contain your butthurt emotions

Who’s the fool; the man who worries about something he can’t influence....

Did I express I was 'worried' ?...., just keep making things up like asshat cops do , you are clearly experienced at it.

you again display the distinct signs of a desperate dumb and unstrustworthy cop.

Keep going..........a few more stereotypical descriptors and you’ll feel much better about yourself.

I’ll admit, I did initially respond because I knew what would follow. Thank you for the amusement and confirmation of your predictability.

Thankfully, my employers (the good folks of NH) know the truth of my value and were kind enough to vote in a raise for me/mine last year. I’m sure that will fuel your ire even more.

Laffin’
Cops who make things up ARE untrustworthy...in nutshell that means you....no pay rise or pat on the back
will change the fact you cannot be trusted....inept cops can receive rewards in pay just like better cops do.

it aint much , but at least you found your station in life...you have my sympathies.
All the judges in my area vehemently disagree, but what do they know.

You should now make a donut joke to close the cop stereotype circle. C’mon, you can do it.

Hilariously predictable, just like so many that have come before you.
Originally Posted by tpcollins
I knew the color before I even watched the video.

I had the same ESP experience.
Desperate cops make stories up, and dishonest cops make stories up..

considering you make stories up, you are then both desperate and dishonest.

its aint just a stereotypical branding , you actually have proven you live up to it.

just too proud and dumb to see it.

bottom line:.... you came chasing me over your emotional cop ego butthurt.
and still can't let go....

That’s the key..........none of those other areas concern me. I understand that my sphere of influence is limited to my Agency and
I don’t have to answer for the actions of anyone else.

So why did you get upset and respond to my post to STUART about joining the corrupt QLD state police in Australia...?????

that concerns you in what way?

A cop who says one thing - but does the exact opposite...then makes up stories. etc,
..... but K9 will try to tell ya he's a 'good' cop.
Absolutely.............

Laffin’
Crying negroids, and their white liberal masters, are going to make officers too scared to use their weapons.

Originally Posted by watch4bear
Crying negroids, and their white liberal masters, are going to make officers too scared to use their weapons.

Yep, worrying about being called racist (ending their career and risking prison time) for "shooting an unarmed black man" is likely all that kept them from shooting him the second he reached for his gun in his car.

had you joined the police, you would have got paid to learn from the highly experienced crooks in uniform, with bonus

You seem to have got off lightly, have a thought for all the young boys that got sadistically punished by the penis of Catholic brothers and priests.

I will say one thing about the treatment we so richly deserved...not a single one of we lads grew into adulthood to be crooks, thieves, wife-beaters, or all round bad bastards. To the contrary we all to a man ended up being family men and have successfully raised trouble free children.

But to a degree Starman is correct in that I have not personally known a copper that was not bent, I have not known any evil bad coppers but I also haven't known any straight upright coppers....which is probably for the good as nicey-nice is not how you deter or catch bad bastards, and God knows the world seems to be full of those.

Bulk of society around the globe knows how dirty your blue line breed is,
but your peabrain and inflated badge ego cant come to terms with stark reality.

you exist in the deluded bubble of a gov. job and mother hen union protection.

the less you say the less dumb you look, but the cats already long out of the bag
concerning your limited cerebral ability....being a sheltered workshop cop is likely the
best choice you could ever have made, considering.

Where did the policeman touch you with his big stick?
Starman needs to ride around New Orleans or Baton Rouge on the city police night duty patrols with the guys and gals who do this and then get back to us on his new formed opinions.

As of now he comes across as a Democrat which was and is a Republican before he once got arrested. Better yet, his appointment to chairmanship of BLM should be withheld to after his night duty patrols to ensure he has his head on right.

That was every stx story wrapped up in 3 minutes.
stx?
stx?

Roger
Originally Posted by deflave

That was every stx story wrapped up in 3 minutes.

Fugg that was funny
This is for your own good...

This is gunna hurt me, more than it will hurt you...

Just wait until your father gets home.... Lol
Originally Posted by Redneck
Comey again???

Typical - kid's illegal act is spun into 'wrong-doing' by the po-po... That idiot mother needs a few taser barbs of her own...

Same thing with "separating families" of illegal immigrants. The poor parents. Never mind that they chose to cross the border illegally with their children in tow....
If my boys were given a choice between being tazed and what I would dish out if they were caught shoplifting they would prefer being tazed.
That mother could care less about her daughter or "Social Justice". She knows all she has to do is be outraged, offended and her poor child was violated and she'll get PAID!!........... and she will.

Holy fugg, that video is hilarious! I'm rollin'!!!
But to a degree Starman is correct in that I have not personally known a copper that was not bent, I have not known any evil bad coppers but I also haven't known any straight upright coppers....which is probably for the good as nicey-nice is not how you deter or catch bad bastards, and God knows the world seems to be full of those.

JS, You cannot confront evil without a risk to yourself. If you do it long enough, and at some level you can expect it to injure your soul. The ancient Egyptians knew it, but we seem to have forgotten it. When I read the retired LT's posts, I see this effect upon him. Here's a little JP on the subject I dedicate this clip to the LT and our other officers who's experienced similar effects mitigating the evil in our neighborhoods:

Excellent taze.
Apparently the lesson has been lost, however. So they should do it again.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Excellent taze.
Apparently the lesson has been lost, however. So they should do it again.

Two wrong don't make a right. Sure, the kids was wrong for steeling, but if a cop can't handle an 11 year old girl, unless she as 200lb, without a taser it time for them to move on.
It’s taken three long pages for someone to point out the obvious.
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Redneck
Comey again???

Same thing with "separating families" of illegal immigrants. The poor parents. Never mind that they chose to cross the border illegally with their children in tow....

They're just trying to accumulate street creds you racist facists... cool
It’s taken three long pages for someone to point out the obvious.

Such clairvoyance. Took awhile.
Consider what might of happened if this trained, groomed, schooled little felon in the making started screaming ; he's touching me, he's touching me. Or she demands medical treatment, therapy for emotional scaring.... Or grip her wrists hard enough to gain control and there is a bruise visible..

It's not about being "man enough", it's about protecting yourself.

A lot of people seem quick to judge the cop, how about looking at who and what facilitated the situation.
Originally Posted by viking
Consider what might of happened if this trained, groomed, schooled little felon in the making started screaming ; he's touching me, he's touching me. Or she demands medical treatment, therapy for emotional scaring.... Or grip her wrists hard enough to gain control and there is a bruise visible..

A lot of people seem quick to judge the cop, how about looking at who and what facilitated the situation.

You can't use logic to disagree w/ the ladies on here whose failures and life experience has taught them to fear and despise authority in any form. Anyone who thinks that those who dedicate and risk their lives to resist evil are diminished by the experience evidences their own ignorance in the matter. Messing w/ the BGs is challenging and fun if you have the aptitude and strength of mind.

There are enough bad people to go around to keep the good guys pretty busy so you girls can find another boogeyman to blame for your night terrors.

mike r
Thank you two.
Originally Posted by lvmiker

You can't use logic to disagree w/ the ladies on here whose failures and life experience has taught them to fear and despise authority in any form. Anyone who thinks that those who dedicate and risk their lives to resist evil are diminished by the experience evidences their own ignorance in the matter. Messing w/ the BGs is challenging and fun if you have the aptitude and strength of mind.

There are enough bad people to go around to keep the good guys pretty busy so you girls can find another boogeyman to blame for your night terrors.

mike r
Originally Posted by lvmiker

mike r

You, my good man are about to get your ass kicked in a proper fashion by one missus Starman. Be afraid, very afraid. You’ve been forewarned!!
I must go find my "safe space" lol.
I just read the post and watched the video, if you haven't go to the 47 second mark and watch what is occurring in the doorway when the 11 year old is being interviewed. It appears that the aunt/sister/whatever of the 11 year old is trying to get her 15 seconds of fame also.
I cannot help but feel bad for kids being raised in an enviroment where they are not held accountable and the parents play the race card. I doubt that this will be the last time the kid is in trouble she doesnpt have much of a chance coming from an enviroment like that. I did not notice one male in the video of the family or any mention of the father.
The little schidt kid was probably stealing things to take home to that fat fuggggn mmammy of hers. Now Mammmmy is going to get a big check from a city out of control.

These things are justification for retroactive abortion, black...white...brown...it doesn't matter when you raise kids to steal.
and people can not under stand why white people got no use for thieving ni&#$%s that get to live off of working people for free
Look, if the girl doesn't steal... the officer doesn't have to taze her. These black muther fuggers aren't in trouble for what they just did...their guilty of the 100 other times they've stolen, robbed, raped and pillaged. They're not upset cause she got tazed...they're only upset cause she got caught. You have to understand their culture. powdr
And all their protests are geared toward eliminating laws so they can NBN all the time.
Apparently, laws are only for white people.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
And all their protests are geared toward eliminating laws so they can NBN all the time.
Apparently, laws are only for white people.

Crime is the new black entitlement.
She's 11 now so in two years she'll start cranking out her own brood, get her own EBT card and won't need to steal any more.
She will continue to steal, she has to supply her and trayvon's drug habit so that she can commence crapping out brain damaged justice warriors.

mike r
These kids have no respect for anything or anyone. Neither do their parents. This kid was stealing someones property. She felt entitled to it. Well she wasn't. She also learned that if you steal or break the law it might hurt. The 11 year olds of today are the adults of tomorrow. Kids need to know there are consequences for their actions. An 11 year old can kill you as quick as a 29 year old. She got off way too easy. She should have been made to pay for the items she took or work it off.

Jim
Originally Posted by texasbatman
These kids have no respect for anything or anyone. Neither do their parents. This kid was stealing someones property. She felt entitled to it. Well she wasn't. She also learned that if you steal or break the law it might hurt. The 11 year olds of today are the adults of tomorrow. Kids need to know there are consequences for their actions. An 11 year old can kill you as quick as a 29 year old. She got off way too easy. She should have been made to pay for the items she took or work it off.

Jim

Agreed, I've said it here before many times, if a kid doesn't learn the consequences of bad choices early on, they'll learn it as an adult in a prison cell or at the end of a homeowners 870 12ga.
She will learn to be a better thief

That would be a heck of a training video to show an academy class on their first day.

Anyone know what caliber that agency used?
Originally Posted by texasbatman

Jim

Good post - I continue to be amazed at the people who refuse to acknowledge that not all "X-year-olds" are innocent children incapable of understanding the consequences (both to their victims and themselves) of their actions and therefore should not bear the rewards that their actions merit.
© 24hourcampfire