Home
The Poles have always known which side their bread is buttered on. Smart people.
Finland Poland and Russia will be the last strongholds.

Everywhere else is in real trouble.
So much for -ski jokes
OK, so now it's Kraut jokes, right?
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

What about Hungary?
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

What about Hungary?

Good call.
Iceland.
...What about Hungary?...

A friend claims he's Hungarian. He says he's hung and from Gary, Indiana.

What about Hungary?

Good call.

Romania?
They are smart!!
Austria is zero muzzys
The Baltics don't tolerate that s*it either..
Ukrainians
Byelorus
same
the reason they don't tolerate it is having been overrun with muslims in past centuries, and having long memories.
Cool, I always wanted to MAC to Europe, having been born in W. Germany, and stationed in Italy, but maybe I'll go see Poland...
seems like the Czechs are on board
as long as they don't let any more in !
https://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/08/30/not-want-muslims-czech-republic-prime-minister/

This is simple enough, the Polish people are not crippled by angst over appearances, they are free and they damn well know it.
Originally Posted by hanco
They are smart!!

That may be the first time I've ever heard that. smile
The Central/Eastern European countries understand the globalist agenda. More importantly, they understand that the globalists are nothing more than a 21st century iteration of the Bolsheviks.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The Central/Eastern European countries understand the globalist agenda. More importantly, they understand that the globalists are nothing more than a 21st century iteration of the Bolsheviks.

Yep.
Are Pollocks simply smart Russians?
Originally Posted by 12344mag

No, and I know more than a few places where you can get yourself killed for suggesting it.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

No, and I know more than a few places where you can get yourself killed for suggesting it.

You ain't Russian are you?

Polish/Prussian father.

Those Bolsheviks have destroyed most of Western and Northern Europe. It ain't ever coming back either.

people forget the russian/polish war of 1922 when lenin was trying to export his crud.

No but the Poles are great tool makers!
You guys remember all the Polish jokes growing up purporting then as being stupid? Well, Poland is THE most catholic country in the world, staunchly anti-communist and anti-semitic and we know who "controls" the media? well, that's my input for KOTY...
Originally Posted by jorgeI
You guys remember all the Polish jokes growing up purporting then as being stupid? Well, Poland is THE most catholic country in the world, staunchly anti-communist and anti-semitic and we know who "controls" the media? well, that's my input for KOTY...

Looks like you're in the running this year, LOL.

Polish/Prussian father.

I had to explain to a guy what the work bohunk meant yesterday. Couldn't believe it. He was in bosnia/hertzkovia during the war and is pretty well read but i thought it was funny. I told him he was talking to one.
It gets confusing, on the danish/german side prior to 1918 when the nobility was abolished, there was a VON before my name, and the name is on the statue to Frederick the Great in berlin. Prussian.
on the other side it's slavic, but novot is only about 20miles or so from the polish border. In y ears past that part of slovakia was in poland.
My mother always considered her self austro-hungarian as they had the territory when she was little. how few know of the polish king that stopped the muslims in years past from their invasion of europe.
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Looks like you're in the running this year, LOL.

Well, not until I start saying TWA 800 was shot down by a US Navy missile...
9/11/1683
a day muslims probably haven't forgotten, neither have the poles.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8zCv0AHnCs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu0co55he38

Sort of related, but a few of the former Soviet bloc countries, having seen the decimation of all things human by a godless government and society are heartening back to what made the US great (what an irony as we are leaving it); i e, Croatia is teaching the Bible in public schools. They also recognize that all cultures are NOT equal unlike many western nations that used to know the difference.
I was talking to a cousin years ago, here on a visit, about 19years old. She had grown up under Tito.
Subject drifted to religion, i knowing family way back when were staunchly catholic, she said they didn't look at that much anymore.
but when i started to question her on basic beliefs, the catholic was shining through.
Croatia is a little country, but it is a mistake to think they are unsophisicated and uncivilized.
I was watching the crowds on the street in zagreb yesterday, in 1991. The day they decided to leave yugoslavia. What a great day with the
streets completely filled with people.
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs

No but the Poles are great tool makers!

Their lathe chucks are among the best in the world.
The Russian's who aren't a stupid people themselves didn't massacre 20,000 plus Polish officers at Katyn Forest because they thought they were dumb.
Originally Posted by RoninPhx

Polish/Prussian father.

I had to explain to a guy what the work bohunk meant yesterday. Couldn't believe it. He was in bosnia/hertzkovia during the war and is pretty well read but i thought it was funny. I told him he was talking to one.
It gets confusing, on the danish/german side prior to 1918 when the nobility was abolished, there was a VON before my name, and the name is on the statue to Frederick the Great in berlin. Prussian.
on the other side it's slavic, but novot is only about 20miles or so from the polish border. In y ears past that part of slovakia was in poland.
My mother always considered her self austro-hungarian as they had the territory when she was little. how few know of the polish king that stopped the muslims in years past from their invasion of europe.

The Poles had help from the Lithuanians in freeing Vienna from the MuzSlimers.
At that time Polish and Lithuanian Cavalry were the Best...second to none
© 24hourcampfire