Home
Our exdaughter in law has stayed part of our family. Last night her middle daughter tryied to commit suicide. All we know for sure she contacted her biological father and he told her he had no use for her and never contact him again. She is only 13 and a very sweet girl. She treats us like her blood grandparents, an we love her very much. She has been transported to a hospital with an adolescent physiological unit. We don't know how long she will be kept there but we hope it is long enough so she gets the treatment she needs. She could really use your prayers for those that believe. It is sad at her age life has gotten so complicated that that was an option for her. Thanks in advance from very concerned grandparents.
You got 'em from Minnesota
Prayers for all involved.
Damn, Father needs a good ass whipping.

Prayers sent.
I hope it all works out, prayers from Texas
You got it, man.
Sent!
And still more prayers on the way.

FC
That is heartbreaking. Prayers of course.
Done.
Of course!!!!
Prayers sent from New Jersey!
Prayers sent from Michgan!
Of course, and wishing all the best.
Prayers sent.
Thoughts and prayers from Iowa.
Prayers on the way.
fu!&#$@ punk he need,s a bullet my two grandkids dad about did the same kicked my daughter an them out to move his drug dealing girlfriend an her kids in .just let her how much you love her I wish you the best out come
prayers for her and all the family!
Done.
Prayers sent.
44mc, mom got screenshots of all the texts. They have been forwarded to where they need to be.
If I were still a drinking man I would probably be in jail by now.
Thank you all for the prayers, the whole family needs them.
She didn't succeed and that is huge. It will take some time but God willing she'll come to realize that ',family' can be cull too.

All the best.
Prayers offered. May God bless her and heal her, and give the family loving guidance.
Thanks Scott
On the way!

Sure wish her the best!
tex the dumb ass even sent text about when he tried to choke out he is f@!#ed when we get in court. I am close but the kids need me rite now they are 4an 5
Aw [bleep], I just saw this. I agree, that man should be horsewhipped. Knee-mail outbound now.
For you and them, Tex.
Prayers sent from Canada, the young lady has loving Grandparents, good on you Tex.
I don't like putting family business on a public forum, but I know there's a lot on God fearing people on the campfire.She has been stabilized but will be foggy for a few days according to the Drs. Hopefully the counselors will be able to get her to talk. With the exception of the father she has a supportive and loving family. I believe there is no such thing as too much prayers. Thank y'all very much for your prayers and good
thoughts.
will do....
You got 'em from here, my friend.
Prayer is the best most of us can do.
prayers from Idaho.
tell her her real father loves her so much he died so she could live!
We walked this walk with our daughter, so I can definitely feel you pain. Prayers sent from Minnesota.
Prayers sent from N.C.
Done,
God bless her heart. I will pray for all of you. I will pray for her heart to be healed and her eyes opened to see what a loser her "Dad" is. My Dad disowned me as a kid also. It hurt then but I got over it. It was his loss not mine.

Jim
Maybe she might like to learn about hunting, here at the fire? Lots of folks would find time for her, and maybe even take her hunting. (With family approval of course). Just a thought.
Praying in Alberta
let her know how much you all love and care for her and support her , a very fragile age .
prayers sent and continued.

norm
Prayers on the way for all involved.
Kellory,guns might not be a good idea for a while. But our family does a lot of fishing. Thanks fo the thought though.
Friend, the sun rises and sets on my grandkids. . . . God bless you all. . . Prayers sent.
Texczech: Prayers sent - stay strong.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
oh man ! more prayers sent, "and I would go have a small talk with that father and if that don`t work take a bat with too or a nasty biker?" sorry to hear
Done.
Paul B.
Originally Posted by Texczech
Kellory,guns might not be a good idea for a while. But our family does a lot of fishing. Thanks fo the thought though.

Maybe archery would be a better choice. Lot of ways to hunt.
Just an update, granddaughter is opening up to conselors so she is doing a little better. Her father went up to the hospital and tried to cause problems yesterday. Looks like we may be headed to court to get him away from her. Our family could use your continued prayers. Thank y'all very much.
Originally Posted by Texczech
Just an update, granddaughter is opening up to conselors so she is doing a little better. Her father went up to the hospital and tried to cause problems yesterday. Looks like we may be headed to court to get him away from her. Our family could use your continued prayers. Thank y'all very much.

Good to hear!

She's young and just needed to be set back on the right track.
Prayers sent for her and all the the ones that care,its a hard road but nothing that cant be overcome.
You got em
Prayers sent,that guy is real piece of s....he needs the beating of a life time.
© 24hourcampfire