P
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
How can she hold on to her seat?

By breathing.

Lifetime appointments are like that.

Hurry Up, Ruth!
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

How can she hold on to her seat?

Because she's there until she either quits or dies.

She's looks like someone you'd see in a nursing home though, & although what she said was lucid, how she was able to say it was not.

MM
Hahahahahahahaa!!!
Hillary lost
Ruthie couldn't retire
Hurry up Ruthie....

She is out their in la la land.

Shameful someone in this condition is not removed for their own good and the nations.
If Steven Hawking had a twin sister...
I doubt she makes it until the end of Trump's first term.
Originally Posted by Beoceorl
If Steven Hawking had a twin sister...

Still funny!!
Originally Posted by jk16
I doubt she makes it until the end of Trump's first term.

Would be nice.
Weekend at Bernie,s ......
She's looking really tired.
No disrespect meant to Senator McCain's career but how can people that are this feeble, hold positions of this power? Absolutely fugking disgraceful.
Hurry up and die!
Old time ACLU broad, to boot.
Originally Posted by renegade50
Weekend at Bernie,s ......

Yup

Ya can all most see the Puppet Masters strings.

They must be getting tired of trying to holding her up cus every time i see her she is drooping more and more.
Originally Posted by funshooter
... every time i see her she is drooping more and more.

I'm melting! grin

And every case she hears is just going to be "Depends". She probably runs out of them often.

Whats with the gloves? I bet there are more liver spots than a German Shorthair.

Is there a 25th amendment for the Supremes?
She’s looking to get a Presidential funeral. You know just like McCain. Hasbeen
leave her alone guys, she might be trying to maximize her retirement by working just a bit longer
Ruth Cadaver Ginsberg. If they keep spraying enough Febreeze people will think she's still alive.
I think she may have died a few years ago and they just prop her up when they need her vote.
I blame the pharmaceutical industry for this. ;-{>8
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
She’s looking to get a Presidential funeral. You know just like McCain. Hasbeen

May not be anything left to bury.

I bet that hide and bones doesn't weigh 60 pounds now.
I most sincerely hope she holds on a while. But not more than a week after Kavanaugh is sworn in.

So I can watch the liberals implode with Trump's next pick.
A bowl of my chicken noodle soup and shed snap right out of that.
Originally Posted by srwshooter
I think she may have died a few years ago and they just prop her up when they need her vote.

LOL.
Has she had a stroke?

Doesn't seem to be much left upstairs.
Sometimes these type problems just seem to work themselves out.

Pun intended.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Has she had a stroke?

Doesn't seem to be much left upstairs.

Have you heard her speak in the last year? Almost painfully slow but I would not want to debate her on substance even though I think she's almost always wrong.
Originally Posted by nighthawk
Almost painfully slow but I would not want to debate her on substance even though I think she's almost always wrong.

Liberals ARE always wrong.

They are brain damaged too.
Pretty good bet her aids and underlings are doing 100% of the case load and just telling her what to do and say. Probably wiping her ass too. Same with Pelosi too.

And the left wants to say that Trump is mentally shaky.
RBG is the personification of why SCOTUS appointments should not be lifetime appointments. Retirement from the bench should be mandatory once they reach age 75.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by ftbt
[Linked Image]

I wonder sometimes if she really wants to still be on the bench.
IMPEACH the Beeatch; She's supposed to be a resident of New Zealand now. Hold her old snaggy azz accountable and IMPEACH her.
Skeletor
She reminds me of Herr Starr's final nemesis in "Preacher".
"Circling the drain." Well put, I have spent a lot of time in nursing homes, as a paramedic, and she looks like a patient who is headed for the morgue in about 3 weeks. We can only hope so.

I read a report a while back, she had made a back channel deal with Hillary. She knew she was washed up 3 years ago and was ready to resign, so Obama could appoint the replacement. Of course it would have been well and good for The Flawless Negro to appoint a good lib replacement.

But, she got into communication with Hillary via the back channels, everyone knew that Hillary would win, so Hillary and Ruth cooked up a scheme that she would wait to retire until March of 2017, and then the New Feminist President would appoint the New Feminist Justice.

Somehow in November 2016 the plan of the two girls went wrong. Wie schade.
You should title that happy story "How Hillary and RBG saved the country".
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
"Circling the drain." Well put, I have spent a lot of time in nursing homes, as a paramedic, and she looks like a patient who is headed for the morgue in about 3 weeks. We can only hope so.

I read a report a while back, she had made a back channel deal with Hillary. She knew she was washed up 3 years ago and was ready to resign, so Obama could appoint the replacement. Of course it would have been well and good for The Flawless Negro to appoint a good lib replacement.

But, she got into communication with Hillary via the back channels, everyone knew that Hillary would win, so Hillary and Ruth cooked up a scheme that she would wait to retire until March of 2017, and then the New Feminist President would appoint the New Feminist Justice.

Somehow in November 2016 the plan of the two girls went wrong. Wie schade.

Nicht sehr. BWAhahahahahahha
© 24hourcampfire