Home
Martha G. Kavanaugh, the mother of Brett Kavanaugh was a Maryland district judge in 1996. In an amazing coincidence, Martha Kavanaugh was the judge in a foreclosure case in which Christine Blasey-Ford’s parents were the defendants. Now it all becomes clear. Blasey-Ford is going after Brett Kavanaugh, not because of what he did in high school. Instead, Christine Blasey-Ford is going after Brett Kavanaugh out of spite and revenge for a case rulled on by Brett Kavanaugh mother. Martha Kavanaugh, Brett’s mother was Montgomery County Circuit Court judge from 1993 until she retired in 2001. During a 1996 foreclosure case, Martha Kavanaugh ruled against the parents of Christine Blasey-Ford in a foreclosure case.

https://www.pacificpundit.com/2018/09/16/christine-blasey-ford-revenge-parents-foreclosure/

https://af-mg.com/2018/09/17/breaki...osure-case-guess-whos-mom-was-the-judge/

https://iotwreport.com/brett-kavana...nvolving-christine-blasey-fords-parents/
Sounds like something a lefty liberal Cali college professor would do, hope she goes down in flames. Says she wants to co-operate with lawyers but doesn't want to be part of the Washington blood letting. Well duh, she shoulda STFU if that's what she wants. Doesn't understand that when you stir the pot some of the chit gets on you.
As with all of it, it sounds perfectly believable. If there's any meat to it at all, I'd expect to see the bigger media outlets on it within the next hour.

FC
More Borking of conservative nominees.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Martha G. Kavanaugh, the mother of Brett Kavanaugh was a Maryland district judge in 1996. In an amazing coincidence, Martha Kavanaugh was the judge in a foreclosure case in which Christine Blasey-Ford’s parents were the defendants. Now it all becomes clear. Blasey-Ford is going after Brett Kavanaugh, not because of what he did, or perhaps did not do, in high school. Instead, Christine Blasey-Ford is going after Brett Kavanaugh out of spite and revenge for a case rulled on by Brett Kavanaugh mother. Martha Kavanaugh, Brett’s mother was Montgomery County Circuit Court judge from 1993 until she retired in 2001. During a 1996 foreclosure case, Martha Kavanaugh ruled against the parents of Christine Blasey-Ford in a foreclosure case.

https://www.pacificpundit.com/2018/09/16/christine-blasey-ford-revenge-parents-foreclosure/

Whoops. Sorry Steve. I missed this thread when i posted re same.
It's amazing we aren't seeing Gloria Allread slithering across the television screens on this. Fords case is so flimsy, even Allread won't touch it.
When is the friggin vote? Enough grandstanding already. Get it over with.
Isn't it just unreal. I'm not sure a novelist could come up with all these twists and turns.
The democrats said that they would do anything within their power to deny Kavanah’s confirmation. These theatrics should come as no surprise, all neatly put forward by the bitch from the West.
Did anyone think ANY Trump nomination would please the liberals?
Hmm-- wonder what it took to convince her to bring the charges, after all these years??
I hope I live to see all the moaning and crying when RBG bites the dust. This democrats have the best sex predictors in history. Can you say JFK or Clinton. These kind of accusations are their trump card. Hasbeen
TBREW401,

My GUESS is: A large pile of 100-dollar bills. - Maybe 100,000.ooUSD or more. = Suborning PERJURY isn't cheap.

yours, tex
Stormy got $120K to buy her silence, wonder how much this biotch got to come forward with her fabricated story.
Not seeing this anywhere else as yet. At the very least I would think that Fox would be reporting it.
Originally Posted by lastround
The democrats said that they would do anything within their power to deny Kavanah’s confirmation. These theatrics should come as no surprise, all neatly put forward by the bitch from the West.

Exactly!!
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Did anyone think ANY Trump nomination would please the liberals?

Trump could have nominated Hillary, and the Democrats would have found something wrong with her......no pun intended.
Originally Posted by satx78247
TBREW401,

My GUESS is: A large pile of 100-dollar bills. - Maybe 100,000.ooUSD or more. = Suborning PERJURY isn't cheap.

yours, tex

That's a joke. When was the last time one of these lying cretins was charged, much less convicted and incarcerated for perjuring themselves in front of congress? Look at the lying and outright contemptuous behavior of Peter Strzok. James Comey.

Nothing but crickets.

She's been recruited by the Democrats. She's untouchable. Those rules only apply to us mere mortals.
TBREW401: This liberal twat has not brought "charges" forward after all these years (35+!) - she has made an unsubstantiated and unbelievable "ALLEGATION" against Judge Kavanuagh!
"Charges" are what prosecutors do!
NO CHARGES will be brought forth in this instance due to dozens of different reasons.
This unsubstantiated allegation is so far fetched and bizarre and made by such a hyper-partisan that no THINKING person would give an ounce of credence to it!
Deceit, distortion, dishonesty, divisiveness and deception are the mainstay policies of today's liberals, demonrats and activist professors.
Nothing surprising here.
Just a "high tech lynching" by the anti-American demonrats ala Judges Bjork and Thomas.
The elderly and ailing anti-American slut, dianne feinstein has stooped to a new low with this last minute attempt at deceit!
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
VarnmintGuy,

EXACTLY. = This is just another in a LONG line of DIMocRATS "patented" dirty tricks. - I predict that this one, too, will FAIL & Judge Kavanaugh will be confirmed to the SCOTUS.

yours, tex
Liberals are so vindictive people, after kavanaugh because of something he knows nothing and wasn’t involved in.
This is all about derailing his appointment, nothing more, nothing less. Anyone that can’t see that is blind. Why do you think they waited until the 11th hour of the process to do this? Simple, in hopes that they could swing a few votes and the appointment would fail, which leaves no time to get another nominee confirmed before the election. Then if they get control of the house or senate, game over, forget it, Trump won’t get to fill that seat with anyone that they don’t ram down his throat. Any Republican that votes against his appointment over this is an outright traitor only out for themselves.
KoolBreeze,

What I wonder is HOW MUCH did Ms. Ford GET PAID to make this whole thing up?? = My guess is > 100,000.oo dollars.

yours, tex
A few minutes ago I heard on the radio the good professor help design the "pussy" hat worn by so many of the women at rallies. Can't get more whacked out that her.
Originally Posted by Ringman
A few minutes ago I heard on the radio the good professor help design the "pussy" hat worn by so many of the women at rallies. Can't get more whacked out that her.

Early Cuyler's answer:

[Linked Image]
To All,

As of 1015 hours, Tuesday 18SEP18, Ms. Ford has NOT AGREED to testify UNDER OATH. = Several "news reports" say that she believes that testifying isn't important.

Also, as of this hour, a total of 5 DIMocRAT Senators have stated that it MAKES NO DIFFERENCE that the accuser is willing to testify under oath or not, as ONLY her ACCUSATION in the letter is important. = In other words, "LOUDMOUTH" Schumer (D-NY) & his buddies KNOW that the accuser is LYING.

My GUESS is that Ms. Ford did NOT write the letter but instead that the letter was CREATED by the "dirty tricks department" of the DNC and/or DNCC.

yours, tex
Fox News is finally reporting on the connection between Kavanaugh's mother and the Ford family, as outlined in the OP.
Originally Posted by mathman
Originally Posted by Ringman

Early Cuyler's answer:

[Linked Image]

Early Cuyler is da man of squids!
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
Fox News is finally reporting on the connection between Kavanaugh's mother and the Ford family, as outlined in the OP.

Finally......
Been wondering why it has been being sat on.
This is all about killing the nomination of Kavanaugh. It's a last ditch effort to smear him just like they did to Justice Clarence Thomas. No charges will be brought because they don't have to. They cannot prove anything and don't want to. They just want to sway a few votes to kill the nomination in order to buy time until after the mid term elections when they hope to regain at least one chamber.

If my dreams come true he will be sworn in anyway and we will not only retain leadership of both houses but will gain seats I both. It's up to us guys. We need to step up and elect people that will support the president and honor the constitution.
Originally Posted by Folically_Challenged
As with all of it, it sounds perfectly believable. If there's any meat to it at all, I'd expect to see the bigger media outlets on it within the next hour.

FC

Are you kidding.....the MSM won't say a word unless it's to spin it.
Our entire country has turned into a re-run of the Jerry Springer Show.

If anuone isn't outraged because of this, then you aren't paying attention.
IMHO, it's just to delay til after the election, DEMs hoping REPs lose the Senate majority............

DiFis little stunt may have ramifications.............. For HER..

again, IMHO, the polls are not reflecting what I think is going to happen come November................

I think there is going to be an Epic Tuesday night that will make watching CNN worthwhile......

but I am often wrong, it's part of my charm.
They need to criminally prosecute her for this. Then she needs to be sued for defamation of character.
if there was a third person in the room, then whom. and what do they remember if anything?

congress in all it's forms is getting the media attention that it so wants.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
They need to criminally prosecute her for this. Then she needs to be sued for defamation of character.

Fienstein too?

Her head needs to be on a pike.
Originally Posted by Gus
if there was a third person in the room, then whom. and what do they remember if anything?

That third person in the room has a name, an identity and a story.

He has stated several times that Ford is full of [bleep], it never happened.

Try and keep up.
Originally Posted by Gus

That third person in the room has a name, an identity and a story.

He has stated several times that Ford is full of [bleep], it never happened.

Try and keep up.

thank you.

i shall try harder.

with that story, she is dead in the water.
Martha G. Kavanaugh, the mother of Brett Kavanaugh was a Maryland district judge in 1996. In an amazing coincidence, Martha Kavanaugh was the judge in a foreclosure case in which Christine Blasey-Ford’s parents were the defendants. Now it all becomes clear. Blasey-Ford is going after Brett Kavanaugh, not because of what he did in high school. Instead, Christine Blasey-Ford is going after Brett Kavanaugh out of spite and revenge for a case rulled on by Brett Kavanaugh mother. Martha Kavanaugh, Brett’s mother was Montgomery County Circuit Court judge from 1993 until she retired in 2001. During a 1996 foreclosure case, Martha Kavanaugh ruled against the parents of Christine Blasey-Ford in a foreclosure case.

The glaring problem with that scenario is that there was nothing to get "revenge" for. The parents kept their house.
HilhamHawk,

How about REVENGE for NOT being a LEFTIST MORON of the DIMocRATS Party as Ms. Ford demonstrably IS??

yours, tex
Ruth Bader Ginsburg
[Linked Image]
groped me at a pool party somewhere near New York City 36 years ago, more or less, and I didn't tell anybody for 30 years and I'm so traumatized.

But you don't have to believe me because I'm not a woman.
nighthawk,

That's photo is from PRE-WWI, RIGHT??
(CHUCKLE)

yours, tex
I'd say on a glass plate laugh

But it was taken some time after 1945 since she was born in '33.
Originally Posted by nighthawk
I'd say on a glass plate laugh

But it was taken some time after 1945 since she was born in '33.

I was thinking: TINTYPE.

yours, tex
Touchcè smile
© 24hourcampfire