Home
The "Dregs of society"

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/sep/17/joe-biden-dregs-society-have-ally-donald-trump/
Hmmm. Same way the Brits thought of the colonist.
Well, let's see. "Irredeemable deplorables who are the "Dregs of Society."

Yep, now that's a platform a Democrat can run on and garner tons of votes.

L.W.
Shotgun Joe needs to go hunting with Cheney.
What are all those welfare, criminal, no working mooches? Upstanding??
Originally Posted by hanco

His base.
Originally Posted by hanco

Yes, standing in line waiting for their handouts.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

L.W.

I think this is just fantastic. If we could keep him repeating that and maybe have Cortez on the news talking about how she has no idea how to pay for her Medicare for all, and David Hogg fulminating on gun control the mid terms will fall into our laps.
blow biden may have a new numbered orange jumpsuit courtesy of the Trump supporters too, fugg that plug!
It's obvious that the deep state strategy is to further divide the people and to keep the Communists stirred up.
Joe is a scumbag.
If you want to know why there is violence against Trump supporters, well here you go.

It isn’t violence against citizens, it’s against the dregs of society. It’s ok you see.

Totally irresponsible for Biden to do this. But it’s where we are at.

If the GOP keeps both the house and senate in Nov, expect even more violence. It’s all they have left.
This man is an absolute bafoon. He was a D student and one of the lowest scoring in his class. He like Obama never had any job except elected government. While his one son passed away, which is a sad thing for sure. His other son raked in and still rakes millions in foreign lobby dollars many funneled through euro and middle eastern banks and shifted about to spread the wealth among dipstick Joe’s family. If this guy ever ran against Trump he would have his empty clock cleaned.
Shotgun Joe is a creepy pedophile whose hands like to roam all over preadolescent girl's bodies. Unlike Bill Clinton, Joe does it right in front of the camera at photo ops, doesn't even go to Lolita Island.
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

L.W.

I think this is just fantastic. If we could keep him repeating that and maybe have Cortez on the news talking about how she has no idea how to pay for her Medicare for all, and David Hogg fulminating on gun control the mid terms will fall into our laps.

Not unless we get everybody out to vote.....
Originally Posted by RAS
If you want to know why there is violence against Trump supporters, well here you go.

It isn’t violence against citizens, it’s against the dregs of society. It’s ok you see.

If the GOP keeps both the house and senate in Nov, expect even more violence. It’s all they have left.

This may be the liberal version of violence, but it bears no resemblance to my own.
Promoted from a deplorable to a dreg. Wear it proudly

Pegged Biden as a real [bleep] long ago. Remember when he got plugs? Rumor was it was a butt hair transplant. Which makes sense for a butt head.
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Shotgun Joe is a creepy pedophile whose hands like to roam all over preadolescent girl's bodies. Unlike Bill Clinton, Joe does it right in front of the camera at photo ops, doesn't even go to Lolita Island.

Yes, videos abound. He also tried to make out with Ash Carter's wife on camera. She wasn't buying any. Carter should have slapped the dog [bleep]out of him. That would have been a great clip in case he ever tried to run.
kid0917,

During the "run up to" the mobilization for Desert Shield One, "Crazy Uncle Joe" GOT SLAPPED by the wife of a DEARNG SSG for "embracing her in an 'over friendly' manner". = Biden walked up behind the lady, wrapped his arms around her & gave her breasts "a friendly little squeeze".

Had he done that to my lovely Darla, he would have quite correctly "gotten slapped cross-eyed". ====> Decent ladies, whether married or not, do NOT care for being manhandled W/O their prior consent!!!

Btw & before anyone asks for a "link", there are several photos of the "slapping incident" in the hands of Guardsmen in Delaware but to my personal knowledge the photos were NOT loaded onto the WWW.
While I was NOT present, I'm told that Biden apologized to the sergeant's wife & said, "I'm sorry but you just looked too pretty to NOT hug."

yours, tex
Originally Posted by Rossimp
This man is an absolute bafoon. He was a D student and one of the lowest scoring in his class. He like Obama never had any job except elected government. While his one son passed away, which is a sad thing for sure. His other son raked in and still rakes millions in foreign lobby dollars many funneled through euro and middle eastern banks and shifted about to spread the wealth among dipstick Joe’s family. If this guy ever ran against Trump he would have his empty clock cleaned.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-gover...-billion-dollar-deal-chinese-government/

[Linked Image]
The private equity firm of former Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden inked a billion-dollar deal with a
subsidiary of the Chinese government’s Bank of China just 10 days after the father and son flew to China in 2013.

Joe Biden and John Kerry’s Sons Struck Billion-Dollar Deal

https://www.redjournalists.com/joe-biden-and-john-kerrys-sons-struck-billion-dollar-deal/
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Originally Posted by RAS

This may be the liberal version of violence, but it bears no resemblance to my own.

They have NO idea.

The only reason it hasn't happened yet is because nobody has shouted "Go!"
Joe needs to play Russian roulette with a double barrel!!
guess I'll have to cancel the order for the "still Deplorable and proud of it" tee shirts
He calls half the country dregs during a speech delivered to a room full of sodomites.
Crazy Uncle Joe needs to look in the mirror to see the real dregs of society . . .
RJY66,

Quite ironic, don't you think?? ===> There' an excellent reason that they are popularly called: DIMocRATS.

yours, tex
Originally Posted by nighthawk
Promoted from a deplorable to a dreg. Wear it proudly.

Guilty as charged sir!

I’m starting to like this guy. He and auntie Maxine can do more for us than we realize.
The Dems are worried about Kavanaugh. Biden can do his molestations on stage in front of the world. The Dems don't say Sheet about it.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Originally Posted by Rossimp

https://www.breitbart.com/big-gover...-billion-dollar-deal-chinese-government/

[Linked Image]
The private equity firm of former Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden inked a billion-dollar deal with a
subsidiary of the Chinese government’s Bank of China just 10 days after the father and son flew to China in 2013.

Swine in suits.

No disrespect to the wonderful pig...
No thanks. I've already heard every word from Biden that ever needs hearing. I once claimed he was dumber than a box of rocks, and recieved a Cease and desist order from an Attorney representing the rocks. They didn't care for the comparison.
kellory,

RotflmRao!!!

PLEASE don't insult rocks or compare the rocks unfavorably with "Crazy Uncle Joe's IQ"..

yours, tex
Biden is a pretentious wannabe badass whose medical records have been altered to conceal the fact that he has had a frontal lobotomy.I think he's the biggest jackass to ever hold the number two position. By FAR.
Has it been brought up that Biden made this statement in front of, say, people of a different sexual persuasion?
Yes, taxpaying, law abiding, Constitution loving Americans that hunt. fish and love guns are evil. Gender confused, illegal aliens, Hollywood elites & welfare taking drains on society are the stand-up heroes. Just ask any LIEberal.

Shotgun Joe should join McCain ASAP! -TomT
Dumbo-crats, anti-mags, anti-gun people, Them - o - crazy,....the list goes on and on.
I shudder to think those MFr's may take the guns one day

Thank you Joe, keep up the good work.
Funny coming from creepy Uncle Joe.
biden felt the need to speak out after his boss started running his mouth publicly again.he's just playing follow the [bleep]-muslim.
Biden is a fool - but then, he IS an elected Democrat!

Mike Holmes
Yesterday I heard there may soon be T-shirts available with " DREG" printed on them. They strike a nice balance with the "DEPLORABLE" shirts.
Not surprised I have MAGA hats in different colors.
Originally Posted by watch4bear
I shudder to think those MFr's may try to take the guns one day

Fixt. wink
Every since the judge Bork hearings, a label for Biden would be "dumbsh#t"
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Yesterday I heard there may soon be T-shirts available with " DREG" printed on them. They strike a nice balance with the "DEPLORABLE" shirts.

?Amazon?
Joe Biden better get a new shotgun. A couple of them.
To All,

BIG MOUTH Biden gives us folks who are CONSERVATIVES a BAD TIME about how we treat our women BUT it was Biden during Desert Storm, who slipped up behind a DEARNG SSG's wife, wrapped his arms around her & gave the lady's breasts what he later said was, "Just a friendly little squeeze". = He got SLAPPED across the face for his sexual battery, btw.

Of course, Biden is a powerful DIMocRAT, so he can usually get away with such crimes against females.

Had he done that to my lovely Darla, she would have slapped him CROSS-EYED. ======> NO LADY DESERVES being MAULED or MOLESTED by any man, absent her consent.

yours, tex
The option of Biden, Paul McCartney, and sundry other liberals, and a couple of dollars will get a cup of coffee.

Biden is a functioning idiot.
© 24hourcampfire