Home
Posted By: Muffin CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/18/18
Wasn't it just days ago that.... He was in deep doodoo and this was a DEM pickup.....
Posted By: atvalaska Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/18/18
Take aways> if the media hypes up somebody...be sure and vote for the other guy/gal !
Posted By: RickyD Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/18/18
The "Trump Effect" in action!
Posted By: curdog4570 Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/18/18
Beatoff lives over 500 Miles from ( probably ) eighty percent of Texas voters.

That counts in Texas.
Posted By: RAS Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/18/18
Remember pink shoes Wendy Davis? The abortion heroine and darling of the left? She was supposed to beat Cruz last time. She lost by 20 points and got totally crushed and humiliated.

The big media will say that liberals are always going to win. The purpose is to depress you so much that it keeps you from staying informed of the race and not voting.

Polls are not done to inform you. They are used as a weapon by the left.

On election night in 2016, Hillary had a 95% chance of winning according to the wizards of smart conducting the polls. In the end, Trump could have given Hillary the State of Texas, our third biggest state, and she still would have lost the election.

My prediction is that Cruz will win by double digits.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/18/18
More Texans are learning about Beto.

The more they learn, the less will vote for him.

Gun Grabber

Kneeler supporter

Fake Meskin

Asks to remove the US Flag from VFW post

On record for wanting to impeach Trump

Keep taking, Beto Boy.

Wait 'til Cruz gets you in a debate.
Posted By: UPhiker Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/18/18
The source is CNBC, so it must be fake news...
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/18/18
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Gun Grabber

Kneeler supporter

Fake Meskin

Keep taking, Beto Boy.

I think this theory holds true across flyover country for the entire Democrat Party. This latest fiasco in the Kavenaugh confirmation is proof positive these Dems are just a bunch of reprobates. Only the very extreme left nutcase fringe would support these Comucrats. If this hearing on Monday goes forth (assuming the nutcase blonde professor shows up) look for a three ring circus atmosphere in the peanut gallery, with plenty of tattoos, nose rings, obese biotches with greasy hair, and vagina hats. It will just be another nail in the coffin for the Commies come November midterms.
Posted By: JGRaider Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/18/18
Originally Posted by RAS
Remember pink shoes Wendy Davis? The abortion heroine and darling of the left? She was supposed to beat Cruz last time. She lost by 20 points and got totally crushed and humiliated.

The big media will say that liberals are always going to win. The purpose is to depress you so much that it keeps you from staying informed of the race and not voting.

On election night in 2016, Hillary had a 95% chance of winning according to the wizards of smart conducting the polls. In the end, Trump could have given Hillary the State of Texas, our third biggest state, and she still would have lost the election.

Absolutely correct.
Posted By: KFWA Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/18/18
voters are so apathetic, especially in regards to electing an incumbent, having a close race or the idea an incumbent might lose gins people up, gets them out to vote
Yeah, OO... We need to hand the Commies some consequences.
Posted By: curdog4570 Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/18/18
Wendy Davis ran for Governor, not U S Senate.
Posted By: rainshot Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/18/18
That's correct Ted Cruz beat David Dewhurst former pinko lieutenant gov. I think Cruz will win but I take nothing for granted. Our major metropolitan areas are democrat havens. Bozo is charismatic and people will vote for the shallowest nutcase in the world if he or she looks good and doesn't soil himself too badly. A couple of nuts I was working with at the time voted for Bill Clinton because they liked Hillary's bra size. You just never know because now days we have the added possibility of democrats popping up jackass jane to claim someone gave her a dirty look 40 years ago. It's the Roy Moore effect. Ask him how it worked.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/18/18
Good news, muffin. Thanks
Posted By: RAS Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/18/18
I stand corrected. It was the governors race, not the Senate race.

I just remember being stationed in Texas and hearing a non stop big media love affair for pink shoes Wendy Davis. They were so giddy that she was going to win. The brevity of her loss was correct though.
Yep, O'Rourke has made some gratifyingly stupid moves: wants to ban AR-15's, supports kneeling NFL guys, and most recently asking a VFW post to remove American flags .

But like others here I ain't gonna say its over until its over, 45% polling pro-Flaming Liberal in Texas is still far too many, and we know every one of them is gonna turn out to vote come Nov 7th.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/18/18
Poles are still skewed, he's going to whip his as by a lot more than nine points!

There is going to be mass suicides all across the nation in November!!!!!
Posted By: Steelhead Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/18/18
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Poles are still skewed, ....

Racist.
Posted By: FOsteology Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/18/18
[Linked Image]
Posted By: dale06 Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/18/18
Do not get complacent!
Keep your foot on their throat till the election is over.
Posted By: kid0917 Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/18/18
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

, 45% polling pro-Flaming Liberal in Texas is still far too many, and we know every one of them is gonna turn out to vote come Nov 7th.

Many of them more than once, including dead Uncle Fred.
Posted By: 700LH Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/18/18
Cruz will destroy him if they debate
Originally Posted by 700LH

Yes.

But you can expect the usual liberal dirty tricks. Audience ambushes. Questions given in advance...etc.

But they are scheduled for 3 debates.
smile

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ted-cruz-beto-orourke-to-hold-3-debates-texas-senate-race/
Posted By: rickt300 Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/18/18
Originally Posted by RAS

I saw a Wendy Davis sign in front of a Hydroponics store and I just had to go in and stir trouble, mostly wondering how anyone could support a Commie over pot. I didn't know it but someone in the store called the cops, they came and took the counter guy to jail for warrants.TFF!
Posted By: rickt300 Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/18/18
Originally Posted by dale06
Do not get complacent!
Keep your foot on their throat till the election is over.

I did flip off a guy campaigning a Beto sticker today.
Posted By: sawbuck Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/18/18
Originally Posted by FOsteology
[Linked Image]

Tex-Mex got no genes at all.
Posted By: lastround Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/18/18
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Poles are still skewed, he's going to whip his as by a lot more than nine points!

There is going to be mass suicides all across the nation in November!!!!!

I hope so! I like Democratic funerals.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/19/18
Go Ted!

He seems weird....but who aint?
Posted By: RiverRider Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/19/18

Keep taking, Beto Boy.

Cruz will rip his arm off and beat him to death with the bloody stub. Figuratively speaking, of course. Beto's a wimpyassed pretender.
Posted By: RiverRider Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/19/18
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Go Ted!

He seems weird....but who aint?

Me an you ain't weird Jim...but we're the onliest ones.
wink
Texas needs to put it’s foot on Beto’s ass and push him across the Rio Grande.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/19/18
Go Texas.

Sign of things to come?

Voters elected political newcomer Pete Flores to the Texas Senate on Tuesday, flipping a Democratic district red for the first time in 139 years and further bolstering Republicans’ supermajority in the chamber ahead of the November elections.

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/l...7-p-m-in-Senate-District-19-13239398.php
Posted By: Paddler Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/19/18
Cruz is an ass. I hope he gets thoroughly crushed, along with the entire chickensh*t Republican party.
Posted By: SandBilly Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/19/18
You know that saying..
Posted By: papalondog Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/19/18
Paddler, you must be joking. No one can be that ignorant except for maybe Hogg himself.
Posted By: Springcove Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/19/18
Piddler would know something about being a chickenshit. I once said I would come to salt lake and have a discussion with him. He took that as a threat. I had to explain a discussion means to talk. He truly is a dumbass.
Posted By: LouisB Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/19/18
So when does destroying the dem candidate in a debate affect who the dems will vote for?
Posted By: Chisos Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/19/18
Originally Posted by 700LH

Referring to Cruz's time as a student at Harvard Law, Professor Alan Dershowitz said, "Cruz was off-the-charts brilliant" Can't believe O'Dork is stupid enough to debate him. Butto may show up for the first evisceration, but it remains to be seen if he shows up for the 2nd and 3rd rounds. I'd bet even money he bails on Cruz after the first one. I'm sure CNN probably has a couple good excuses lined up for him, already.
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Go Texas.

Sign of things to come?

Voters elected political newcomer Pete Flores to the Texas Senate on Tuesday, flipping a Democratic district red for the first time in 139 years and further bolstering Republicans’ supermajority in the chamber ahead of the November elections.

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/l...7-p-m-in-Senate-District-19-13239398.php

I met that gentleman at the Battle of Medina remembrance volley last month. Pleasant and low key, and a retired Texas Game Warden who had risen to high office in that Agency. That ceremony doesn’t draw big crowds, but it draws interesting crowds, really old school Texians, Tejanos and Indians. It’s followed by an afternoon of lectures on early Nineteenth Century Texas history by University Professors and such in the local city hall. I was impressed that Mr Flores took the time to visit.

Mr Flores is originally from Laredo, the Border. Told me that he decided to become a game warden when, as a kid from Laredo. Him and his friends were caught fishing on a cattle tank on a ranch, having slipped under a fence. The game warden let them keep their fish, told em to go home and get a license and not trespass again. That was the moment he decided to become a game warden.

First time since Reconstruction this State Senate District has gone Republican. Had his election night watch/victory celebration at Don Pedro’s Mexican Restaurant on SW Military, the very heart of the South Side in this heavily Hispanic District. This is wonderful news 😎😎😎😎

More good news 😎 The equivalent National Congressional District, District 23, is held by a Texas Aggie and Black Republican Will Hurd, Rep. Hurd is polling 15 points ahead of his Democratic Challenger Gina Ortiz Jones, again in a majority Hispanic district.

Why is it important that these are Hispanic districts? Because 20 years from now most eligible voters in Texas are gonna be American- born Hispanics. If Texas ever goes Blue, o Republican Candidate for President will never be elected again in most of our lifetimes.
Posted By: Seafire Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/19/18
Originally Posted by Paddler
Cruz is an ass. I hope he gets thoroughly crushed, along with the entire chickensh*t Republican party.

Once again, you start out with some lude anatomy reference.....Ted Cruz's ASSS.

So you just want the DemocRAT Party... a single political party for our country....

Sounds like you are a communist at heart or should we consider it NAZI instead...

Zeig Heil Herr Gruppenfuerher HoMo PaDDler....Heinrich Himmler your Idol?

You need to be in a Straight Jacket in a Padded Cell, under strong medication...

Is that where your PaDDler handle comes from.... PaDDed Cell? you Funny Farm Refugee.

ES&D you dork.....
Posted By: Pat85 Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/19/18

AWWWWW, that is so mean!
Posted By: jorgeI Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/19/18
So much for that "blue wave' bullshit. The seat won by Flores has been held by a democrat for 139 YEARS and the hildebeast won that district by 19 points and now, as we get closer to the election all the bogus polls start going out the window. Cruz will obliterate that effete, mick-pretending-to-be-a- meskin' come November.
First time since Reconstruction this State Senate District has gone Republican.

Arkansas went from "My Daddy was a Democrat, My Grand Daddy was a Democrat, and so was my Great Grand Daddy, and by God I am too." to a Republican State in a few short years, after Bill Clinton. miles
Posted By: Muffin Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/19/18
More Blue-Wave news.. from Kalifornication
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/19/18
Originally Posted by muffin
More Blue-Wave news.. from Kalifornication

smile
Posted By: jk16 Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/19/18
In about 30 days , Trump will swoop into Texas with a rally for two for Cruz .

That will be "Coup de Grass" on Beto's Senate hopes..

Beto needs to get a real job instead of traipsing around Texas posing as an Irish Mexican
Posted By: jaguartx Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/19/18
This could be fake news designed to suck conservatives into inaction .
Posted By: jorgeI Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/19/18
Originally Posted by jaguartx
This could be fake news designed to suck conservatives into inaction .

psst. It's in the news and Flores won...
Posted By: curdog4570 Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/19/18
Originally Posted by jk16

Beto needs to get a real job instead of traipsing around Texas posing as an Irish Mexican

Trump would hurt as much as help.

Exactly which demographic does Trump bring to the table that Cruz doesn’t already have?

Trump pisses off a sizable segment of the Hispanic voting bloc and Cruz doesn’t need to be seen as too close to Trump.
Posted By: Steelhead Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/19/18
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Originally Posted by jk16

Trump would hurt as much as help.

Exactly which demographic does Trump bring to the table that Cruz doesn’t already have?

Trump pisses off a sizable segment of the Hispanic voting bloc and Cruz doesn’t need to be seen as too close to Trump.

So in short, Trump's presence would cause IDIOTS to vote for Beto.Compelling
Posted By: jk16 Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/19/18

At least Cruz is not a libtard C U N T like you.
Posted By: Muffin Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/20/18
One more ripple...............

Gun Grabber

Kneeler supporter

Fake Meskin

Keep taking, Beto Boy.

Yep. Commie bastard is losing votes every time he opens his mouth. And today’s political “polls” are skewed to influence elections. Fugger has a snowball’s chance in hell of beating Cruz.
When this election is done, we need to tar and feather that POS Beto, and fun his sorry ass out of the State!
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/20/18
The media are liars and will do anything they can for their Democrat masters.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/21/18

Come November you're going to be choking on the red wave. It's going to be epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Muffin Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/22/18
More wave news.... this time New Jersey.....
Posted By: KMS Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/22/18
I remember a Jr High school coach that used to joke about someone named Juan Jimenez Bustamante Rafferty. Every time I hear the name "Beto O'Rourke", I remember that and laugh. How stupid do Democrats have to be to believe this prick is a Mexican?
Posted By: Peddler Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/22/18

Go fondle another infant under anesthesia.
Posted By: Dryfly24 Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/22/18
Originally Posted by Peddler

Go fondle another infant under anesthesia.

Why do you guys continue to respond to that afterbirth? Don't you know that's the only reason he's here?

Gee whiz guy, Why are you on this or any other forum. I would be ashamed of my being as unAmerican as you!
Posted By: curdog4570 Re: CRUZ - Well, well, well - 09/22/18
Originally Posted by KMS
I remember a Jr High school coach that used to joke about someone named Juan Jimenez Bustamante Rafferty. Every time I hear the name "Beto O'Rourke", I remember that and laugh. How stupid do Democrats have to be to believe this prick is a Mexican?

I saw a picture from the ‘thirties of Pointers in the National Field Trial Championship. One of them was named Rufus Rastus Johnson Brown.
© 24hourcampfire