Home
On the go fund me page:
Due to death threats, Dr. Christine Blasey Ford (who uses “Dr. Blasey” professionally) and her family have had to leave their residence and arrange for private security. Let’s create a fund to cover her security expenses, to do just a bit to make it easier for women in her position to come forward despite great risks. If we raise more than Dr. Blasey needs, extra funds will go to women’s organizations and/or into an account to cover similar costs incurred in comparable situations.

I do not know Dr. Blasey personally but will contact her via her former high school, Holton Arms, to inform her of this fundraising appeal and to make arrangements to transfer funds to Dr. Blasey.

I am a professor of law at Georgetown University who has raised money formally and informally for other causes over the years. My reason for starting this fundraiser is to make concrete the power of collective action in providing security, and therefore support, for Dr. Blasey’s willingness to contribute to a thorough, fair vetting of a nominee for Supreme Court Justice.

She has over 137K so far.
Liberals donating to a fake cause. It keeps getting funnier.
I'll send her a nickle she can use to buy a bag to put over her head.
The page I saw showed she had a target of 50k with just above 40 contributed.
So wanton slander is now a profit center.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I'll send her a nickle she can use to buy a bag to put over her head.

Winner winner, chicken dinner! WWCD

Save the nickle just send her the bag.
Can you leave comments on this mutha?

https://www.gofundme.com/help-christine-blasey-ford
Originally Posted by SandBilly

More threats = more security?

Oh! I see!! Bitch has two!

https://www.gofundme.com/to-cover-dr-fords-security-costs
Originally Posted by RickyD

More threats = more security?

Oh! I see!! Bitch has two!

https://www.gofundme.com/to-cover-dr-fords-security-costs

Well SOB, sneaky Kh7nt
Man she’s ugly
Originally Posted by Toddly
Man she’s ugly

I think that's the law prof who started the second one.
How else can they pay her off what was promised?
Believe me, the Democratic Committee will pay her off for services rendered!
I'll piss in a bucket and forward it to her.
Noticed Keith Ellison’s EX got no love from the Dems. This after he slapped her around and dragged her by her hair prior to throwing out of the house. She has police report. Apparently that kind of proof is unworthy of proper action. What a sick bunch the Dems are. One is a useful pawn with no truth to be had, the other is truthful, but is an obstacle that needs to be eliminated. How could anyone want to live under a Dem controlled government. At this stage with this much moxie to invent truth any citizen with a voting registration having an “R” will be rounded up.
So where's the GoFundMe page for Brett Kavanaugh, he and his family have been receiving death threats a lot longer than this sorry hose bag.
Gofuckyourself!
Being a Commie traitor is VERY profitable.

Peter Strozk's Go Fugg Us page...

$462,757 of $500,000 goal

https://www.gofundme.com/peterstrzok

Someone needs to figure out how the funds can be taken and used for re-reimbursement of govt. expenses they caused.
I wish I could send her a bill for wasting my tax payer money.
She and her attorney needs to be jailed.. for a long time.
Originally Posted by TexasShooter
So wanton slander is now a profit center.

She needs support fer her efferts in pertectin Amerka.
To All,

I still would like to know how much that Ms. Ford GOT PAID by the LEFTISTS, for making a SPURIOUS ACCUSATION & ABSENT ANY FACTS whatever.

As I've said elsewhere, I was a SA & SSA (with a specialty in Crimes Against persons) for much of my 30+ years of being a LEO.
In all of that time, I NEVER had a single adult sex crime victim, who did NOT remember EVERY TINY DETAIL of his/her assault.
(YES, men DO get sexually assaulted, too and by BOTH genders.)

In this reported case, Ms. Ford has stated in writing that she CANNOT say:
1. WHEN the incident occurred (NOT even what YEAR),
2, WHERE it occurred (NOT even in what CITY or COUNTY)
NOR'
3, HOW she got to the alleged place NOR how she got home after the alleged party.

Since then, even Senator Feinstein has admitted that there is NO EVIDENCE that Judge Kavanaugh was involved, in any way, in the sexual assault on Ms. Ford.
(I do NOT doubt that at sometime or some place, that she was assaulted by SOME person but I see NO EVIDENCE whatever that she even KNOWS Judge Kavanaugh,)

EVIDENCE is CRITICAL to finding the TRUTH. Also THE PRESUMPTION of INNOCENCE is VITAL to our American system of justice.

yours, tex

Got to wonder how many of the donations are/were made via government welfare EBT cash cards, and even more so, those illegally obtained.

Funny how "Goal" changes and moves upward as more money is sent...

$60,998 of $75,000 goal now.
Of course she does. A six figure college professor gig is apparently not enough to put away some savings.
If there's that much money to be made in malfeasance perhaps we should all claim he offended us in some way??
Originally Posted by rainshot
If there's that much money to be made in malfeasance perhaps we should all claim he offended us in some way??

I'm offended to the core by liberals every day.

I doubt I'll make any $$ from that though.
So who's making the death threats against Ford, are they adequately funded? There's a thought...
Gofundme is the new liberal way to channel pay-outs in the open. Strzok had one and I believe he received about a quarter million off of it. Easy peasy and no need to explain how you are suddenly became richer after being fired or perform some hatchet job on an enemy of the left.
Originally Posted by rainshot
If there's that much money to be made in malfeasance perhaps we should all claim SHE offended us in some way??

Fixed it for you.
What a joke!!
Like they say, "a fool and his money are soon parted", let them waste their money.
Go Fund me accounts are used now to get around all the election laws to pay for opposition research and pay off political witnesses.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Funny how "Goal" changes and moves upward as more money is sent...

$60,998 of $75,000 goal now.

She has two pages. Double dipping demoncraps. Say that really fast 3 times! lol
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Go Fund me accounts are used now to get around all the election laws to pay for opposition research and pay off political witnesses.

^^^
rockinbbar,

YEP.

yours, tex
When pigs fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Remember what Maxine said. Confront them in the restaurants and gasoline stations. Seems like liberals can’t stand their own medicine. These folks can’t stand ugly emails or phone calls. Hasbeen
hasbeen1945,

Don't you know that what is FAIR for libs TO DO to other people is UNACCEPTABLE, ABUSIVE & BULLYING IF done TO any LIB.
(SARCASM)

IF any conservative treated ANY LIB in exactly the same way that Sarah Huckabee Sanders was treated at THE RED HEN café by a whole group of LIBERAL THUGS, that there would be HOWLING all over TV, radio & in the "mainstream newspapers" of how TERRIBLE & UNFAIR that yelling at the LIB was. = LIBs are nearly always HYPOCRITES.

Leftist DIMocRATS are mostly SWINE & oftentimes hateful brainless BIGOTS, too.

yours, tex
I would not give this witch the sweat off my ball's.
Her goal is now, $150,000 and she has $134,000. Says she needs the extra money because she is now planning to testify and needs the extra for security.
Her "security" Go fuggMe page is up too.

$209,987 of $175,000 goal

So in a few short days she has gained $350k in US dollars.

Wonder how much Kavanugh's family has been given?
Originally Posted by FatCity67

Go fund me page,, whats the best way to launder money? Whats the best way to legally to transfer illegal money? CMON!! yall watched breakin bad too,,,
© 24hourcampfire