Home
Posted By: Nrut Maxine Waters days are numbered.. - 09/20/18
Maxine
He'll be ignored like anyone else that has come out against the Dems.
He wasn't ignored by the people who left him some "notes" (No bird talk)

Too funny!
I love the comment that Mad Max' s wig is gently woven together with finest Michele Obama leg hair harvested every 9th day.
You got me on this one! It finally worked, oh too funny.
This thread is not funny. The title made me think she was fixing to croak.
Link isn't working anymore??
That's hilarious. And makes a great point.
At best one in twenty links work for me on this website .
Funny.
-laffin'-
Can’t be too soon!!!
Waters is another poser who knows very well that you can make millions in special interest money and give the people of Watts-L.A. nothing, not even crumbs and still be elected. I have often wondered why the black voter wishes to live in poverty all the while voting for a godless human being such as Waters. You would think they would put skin color aside and try someone who could really make a difference in their lives. Doing the same thing over-and-over with the same outcomes while expecting different results is defined as insanity. BTW remember Waters husband's bank got 10 Million dollars in the ARRA bailout. Slight conflict of interest. Amazing how Dems can always violate the law with no consequences, but hey they are for the little guy. What a joke.
I also heard that FineSwine was molested by Abraham Lincoln in high school.
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk

LOL. grin
Ol mike: I have never had a link on this site fail?
I wonder if something is wrong with your computer?
Anyway try again there is some funny stuff there.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk

I highly doubt that. He was in a deep affair with Ruth Bader Ginsberg at the time and had no time for Fineswine. I know this for fact as Ms. Ginsberg told me so. whistle whistle whistle
Paul B.
© 24hourcampfire