Home

https://dcw50.com/2018/09/18/man-arrested-after-rubbing-grocery-store-produce-on-butt/

I cordially invite any one who should wish to do so to explain to me how these creatures are not the animals I think they are.

Betcha can't.
Once upon a time I found stuff like that to be incredible...... Now it's almost commonplace. Welcome to the Great Society.
A lot of bad behaviors could be cured by beating the living schit out of these a$$holes, regardless of skin color. Then inform them that if any type of bad behavior occurs again, the beating will be worse. Negative reinforcement when properly applied can be a very effective deterrent.
The article says he pulled down his pants....

I'd bet his pants were already pulled down.

We could use corporal punishment. A good judicial caning, Malaysian style, would put an end to a lot of BS, without filling up the jails/prisons.

[Linked Image]
Simple. Make him eat it.
Busy street in the Pacific Beach community of San Diego CA. Sister saw the gal laying this one down in the corner here, took pics for the police, Mayor, City Council, etc. Said she spent 5 hours on phone trying to get someone to come clean up the sidewalks. No Luck.

[Linked Image]

The "lady" then proceeded to walk nextdoor to her camp in front of a popular restaurant there.

[Linked Image]

I suggested if she can't get the situation addressed she should shovel it up and deposit it on the City council steps, or the Mayor's doorstep.

Recent court decision ( 9th District, no doubt) just determined some of the municipal laws preventing sleeping on sidewalks, park benches aren't enforceable if there are no beds available for the homeless. If the only beds available are those requiring a "religious" obligation, then it's the same as no beds available.

Geno
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

We could use corporal punishment. A good judicial caning, Malaysian style, would put an end to a lot of BS, without filling up the jails/prisons.

[Linked Image]

MM, I worked in Malaysia for 5 years and have witnessed this.

When in the office on Friday mornings most guys would grab their coffee and go up to the roof top terrace of the building (Komplex Antarabangsa) and watch the weekly hangings at Pu Du Prison. Could see right into the court yard. No ceremony, no music, just step up and take your medicine.
With the right punishment one can absolutely reduce crime.
TNB
Originally Posted by Virginian2
With the right punishment one can absolutely reduce crime.

I don't know if it deters anyone else, but lynching sure deters the mo-fo you just lynched. Rate of recidivism ... 0.

Seems like a start, no?

Tom
Originally Posted by sambo3006
A lot of bad behaviors could be cured by beating the living schit out of these a$$holes, regardless of skin color. Then inform them that if any type of bad behavior occurs again, the beating will be worse. Negative reinforcement when properly applied can be a very effective deterrent.

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^in spades, pun intended.

MM

Thinking maybe some specially marked veggies booby-trapped via a good healthy slathering of juice from one the super hottest pepper varieties know, temporarily laid out within quick and handy reach, would be an apt punishment, and most likely result in a permanent end to problems like this.
[Linked Image]
I won't be buyng any fresh produce from here on. Luckily I don't much care for bunny food and rarely buy it anyway.
When I saw that it seemed I could hear GunnerySgt Hartman ( Lee Ermy/Full Metal Jacket) shouting …"why are you not stomping his guts out??!!!" A good fist whipping is what that "poor underprivileged soul" needs. I know I'm a pastor, but I can always "pray through later'!! smile
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

[Linked Image]

My great uncle worked at a prison in the 60s and 70s. He was in maintenance, so what he said may not be completely true as he did not take part in it directly, rather it is his observations.

He said the prison had a "paddle" that was used to discipline recalcitrant prisoners. The paddle consisted of a hardwood handle large enough to hold with two hands. attached to the handle was a 6-8" wide heavy leather strap or canvas conveyor belt, into which were cut 0.5" holes. He said the holes were designed to allow flesh to be compressed and increased the swelling/pain. Prisoners who required the strap were bent over at the waist tied down over something like a table. His trousers were dropped to the floor. The paddle was applied with vigor to his bare buttocks. The uncle said that the screams could be heard at a distance in the prison. He said that it was a rare prisoner that required more than one paddling session. Most could not comfortably sit for days.

Of course corporal punishment is no longer allowed, but if it caused no lasting harm and caused a prisoner to change his ways, was it not a good thing?
I wouldn’t feel much differen had we wiped it on his face. Pos.
© 24hourcampfire