Home
Posted By: White_Bear Trump's next SCOTUS nominee - 09/20/18
I think he should nominate Hilary Clinton. Maybe she'll finally get a close investigation.
laugh laugh Not bad...
She could take Ginsburg's place if the coroner doesn't mind.
Don't laugh.

The FBI would publicly clear her, due to lack of intent...

ALL the Dimmies in the senate would vote to confirm, and about 3-4 of the R's would too.
Posted By: RickyD Re: Trump's next SCOTUS nominee - 09/21/18
Originally Posted by White_Bear
I think he should nominate Hilary Clinton. Maybe she'll finally get a close investigation.

Ha! R's are too lazy and cowardly, demoncraps would christen her savior of the world.
Posted By: Gibby Re: Trump's next SCOTUS nominee - 09/21/18

Promise her that she can take Ginsburg's place. Within 90 days old Gins will be dead. Start the background investigations.

It has to be done right.
Posted By: RickyD Re: Trump's next SCOTUS nominee - 09/21/18
Originally Posted by Gibby

Promise her that she can take Ginsburg's place. Within 90 days old Gins will be dead. Start the background investigations.

It has to be done right.

Good point!
Obama Obama Obama, maybe they could spot a tiny [bleep] load of dirt on him.
The crone back? That'd be my recurring nightmare come true. Either her heart would give out before she could be nominated or mine would right afterward.
Cantankerous old goat once visited a business where I was working. There were the usual celebrity chasers and job suck ups who couldn't wait to kiss the ring. Disgusting.
They tried to voluntold us into going. I was an IT guy and had several projects going so I made it a point to be busy.
It's terrible up here.
The first opinion she would write would read "At this point, what difference does it make?"
Posted By: 45_100 Re: Trump's next SCOTUS nominee - 09/21/18
Actually that is not a bad strategy. Promise to nominate Hitlery, if RBG will retire. Then start the FBI background checks. If she passes the background checks (doubtful) her health is so bad she would probably not survive Trump's second term and he could appoint someone to take her place before he leaves office.
© 24hourcampfire