Home
Shocking breaking news! Okay, not so much. Some woman from his Yale days just accused him of sexual assault. Deborah Rameirz is accusing Kavanaugh of "thrusting his penis" in her face. They were at a party and she got drunk playing drinking games.

I was in college at the same time and same class year as both of them. I don't remember schit from the early eighties. The clarity of her memory is quite remarkable.
This is just another ploy to delay the vote.
Lets examine everyone's college days, and see if there is a perfect, clean, ..... That's what the first year {or two} was for.
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
Deborah Rameirz is accusing Kavanaugh of "thrusting his penis" in her face.

You gotta bring that thing out and wave it around if you ever want to get any.

Some women will bitch,...some won't. But a man is obligated to weed through 'em.
These Communist would kill half the population of this country.Stalin did,Mao did ect. So will they. Commie trash is Commie trash is Commie trash.
I used to go to this place where a nice lookin' stripper would occasionally grab me by the head and slap me on both cheeks with her titties.

I never went to therapy over it,...never considered hiring a lawyer,..and if she ever gets selected to be a Supreme Court Justice, I'll march up and down the sidewalk holding a sign that advocates for her.

Some bitches are crazy. A man offers 'em some and they have a seizure.
Whats even more awesome is seeing how many threads on the same topic we can get on the first page. grin
Had something called the walk of shame in college. Starting about sun up on Sunday morning, the sorority girls would emerge disheveled with bedhead from the fraternity houses for the walk home. Happened like clockwork. I'm pretty sure both parties were quite satisfied.

<For the record, I will neither confirm or deny doing ANYTHING sexual in college. I've got nothin goin on so if anyone wants to nominate me...>
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Deborah Rameirz is accusing Kavanaugh of "thrusting his penis" in her face.

You gotta bring that thing out and wave it around if you ever want to get any.

Some women will bitch,...some won't. But a man is obligated to weed through 'em.

Or the women that would whip their tits out. Every party, it was just a matter of time. Of course, you didn't HAVE to go to parties, you could always stay in and study.
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Whats even more awesome is seeing how many threads on the same topic we can get on the first page. grin

Yeah, I looked but didn't catch it. My bad.
Way I see it,...a man can buy a woman drinks,..talk sweet stuff to her,..take her out to dinners and movies,..or they can just get down to business.

Pull their business out at a gathering,..hold it in their hand and work the room.

Walk up to a woman,..point it at her and ask, "Dick?",.....if she shakes her head move on to the next one,..ask "Dick?"

You might have to go through a dozen,.......but if you're diligent, one is gonna hook onto it eventually.

I never figured that out until late in life. Maybe Kavanaugh figured it out earlier.

What I posted Thursday:

Originally Posted by Folically_Challenged
Ford will refuse to meet tomorrow’s 10:00am deadline to agree to testify. “New” accusers will come forward in time for the 6:30 pm national news broadcasts tomorrow night. Pundits will then clamor all weekend long for more delays.

There’s no way these people don’t have backup accusers, waiting in the wings. They’ve had a plan in place for a long time.

FC
Obongo amd Soros the puppet masters..
Phugg all this nonsense. Do the confirmation and let the lying leftist sacks of schidt wail and moan. Phugg them too.
This is what the White House was concerned would happen, the longer it took to confirm someone else was going to come out of the woodwork...Ivanka supposedly said to cut Kavanaugh loose to Mr.T
Had something called the walk of shame in college. Starting about sun up on Sunday morning, the sorority girls would emerge disheveled with bedhead from the fraternity houses for the walk home. Happened like clockwork. I'm pretty sure both parties were quite satisfied.

<For the record, I will neither confirm or deny doing ANYTHING sexual in college. I've got nothin goin on so if anyone wants to nominate me...>

This still happens. We were outside sitting on my buddies porch one saturday morning and his neighbor (who was still outside drinking) spotted a girl walk out of the house across the street. He instantly pointed at her and started yelling "walk of shame" until she was out of sight.

It was funny.
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
This is what the White House was concerned would happen, the longer it took to confirm someone else was going to come out of the woodwork...

These “accusers” have been lined-up for months, probably since the moment candidate Trump published his list of SC nominees. They’re not “coming out of the woodwork “: they’re being produced at predetermined intervals, like installments of Project Veritas videos.

The difference is that the O’Keefe videos are prima facia evidence of criminal wrongdoing, versus unsubstantiated allegations.

Don’t think for a second that WaPo, NYT, et. al. don’t have stories completed and ready to print for at least 3 more women. Be very surprised, though, if any of them contain details that can actually be corroborated.

FC
The first one isn’t going to stick so fire another salvo. And a third, fourth. What ever it takes.
It's time to make this [bleep] very illegal. If charges were never brought before a nomination, the accuser should be assumed guilty of a prima facie case of obstruction of justice, interference with congressional duties and slander and unless the accuser can prove their innocence they should be sentenced to real prison time.

In the alternative their corpses should be found in a dumpster after being tortured to death.
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
This is what the White House was concerned would happen, the longer it took to confirm someone else was going to come out of the woodwork...Ivanka supposedly said to cut Kavanaugh loose to Mr.T

Giving in to basless smears and lies(quiting) is not how Trump got elected .

Nor is it how Congress should approve judicial appointments.
The first Leftist idiot wasn't believable and was easily proven a liar, so they had to find another useful idiot to "fall on the sword" for the social justice cause. This time they hope a Latina sounding name will make the Republicans shrink in fear....and they might be right. They had better grow a pair or we are doomed.
Way I see it,...a man can buy a woman drinks,..talk sweet stuff to her,..take her out to dinners and movies,..or they can just get down to business.

Pull their business out at a gathering,..hold it in their hand and work the room.

Walk up to a woman,..point it at her and ask, "Dick?",.....if she shakes her head move on to the next one,..ask "Dick?"

You might have to go through a dozen,.......but if you're diligent, one is gonna hook onto it eventually.

I never figured that out until late in life. Maybe Kavanaugh figured it out earlier.

But what about when she says "Honey, the head of your peter is lit up like a road flare! You been doing it the hard way with that hand sanitizer stuff?"
Are her social media accounts intact? Or hers, too, been recently scrubbed/sanitized?
Originally Posted by GunReader

But what about when she says "Honey, the head of your peter is lit up like a road flare! You been doing it the hard way with that hand sanitizer stuff?"

laugh
Looks like a tough road ahead for the guy. What a shame for Trump, as Kavanaugh is on record saying the President is above the law.
Originally Posted by Paddler
Looks like a tough road ahead for the guy. What a shame for Trump, as Kavanaugh is on record saying the President is above the law.

If he don’t get in, someone further right will. Guaranteed. Suck on that, dipshit.

I am wondering if you left wing crazies have found you next Lee Harvey Oswald. We all know how far you commie bastards will go. You loons showed us with what you did to JFK.

i was just funnin

I'm pretty sure that the reason everyone's so caught up in this caper is because they're just glad to know he likes pussy.....

I know I am.

i was just funnin

It's all good. No worries.

Chris Ford, and this new one, are kinda like you PaDDler you Putz....

Liar POS...... shows why the English language put the Word RAT, at the end of DemocRATS....

oh, Addendum....almost forgot....
E.S.& D you worthless POS....ASAP...
Why go to a party, get drunk, play drinking games if you don’t want some nuts on your face ? Many women today have no self esteem-respect. It’s amazing how they can remember all this [bleep]. I banged a lot of girls in high school and college and today, I can’t remember their names/faces. I won’t recognize them if they walked by.
Originally Posted by reivertom
The first Leftist idiot wasn't believable and was easily proven a liar, so they had to find another useful idiot to "fall on the sword" for the social justice cause. This time they hope a Latina sounding name will make the Republicans shrink in fear....and they might be right. They had better grow a pair or we are doomed.

"Finally, a note on the lib howler monkeys. One unusual aspect of this Ford circus in America’s modern muddy millieu is the fact that it doesn’t have a shred of race involved. Though despite its complete absence, commenters on the left have repeatedly slurred the senate committee as unworthy by virtue of being “old white men.” That obviously will be no surprise to readers here, but it again highlights the timeless True North of liberalism. It isn’t about ugly lesbians, flouncing transvestites, free healthcare, or the environment. It’s about disembowling Whites. They always return to their roost."
So let's have a lineup! Remember Miss Beulah Ball Breaker? Reality is turning into fiction and juvenile fiction at that.

Porky's
[Linked Image]
Maybe she will be able to identify it.
nighthawk,

Not that it is part of the discussion, but regarding Porky's the later scene in the principal's office is still hands down the funniest thing I have seen on film.

As far as the current subject, I think we have definitely crossed the line from "circus" to "s _ _ t show."
Yeah, pretty near the top of my list. Couldn't find a clip. Would be hilarious to do a Senate hearing parody with Grassly and Feinestein going back and forth. Who would stroke out first, Hatch or Leahy?
Second try found it.
If at first you don't succeed.............try, try again.

As I've said before, a conservative minded SCOTUS is the Lefts biggest fear, and they will ruin anyone in their quest to prevent it from happening.
In my lifetime I have observed that women have a higher propensity to have a "selective memory " than men.

This is a fair and honest observation.

Now, you add the liberal mindset, it is enhanced. That is a fact.
Lies.

It's all they have left.

And, it's pretty much indefensible.

How do you defend against lies? By telling the truth?

Give me a break. Truth isn't a defense to lies anymore.
Surprise, surprise, surprise!!!! Just as a caller in to Rush L. last week predicted.... And Rush said that's exactly what was going to occur - another mysterious woman or two (or three) would come outta the woodwork JUST in time to add more fuel to the Libby fire....

WHO'DA thunk it?
Did Kavanaugh keep a calendar during this time period?
I had a friend in Baltimore.who was a "male dancer" for bachelorette parties in the 80's. He asked me to accompany him a few times which I declined, as his urging I finally did accept and went with him to two bachelorette parties as an observer or as he stated his security to the partying women.

He told me before we arrived to his first party I attended the women were more "Wild and "Less Inhibited" than bachelor parties. He added there is always one woman who is drunk enough to get screwed in front of her friends and many gals in there 20's and 30's something's left with sore throats.

Both men and women have in their youth exhibit drunken behavior...but only men a held accountable.
The right says--There is no pattern--

The left is making one!
[Linked Image]screen shot on windows
CharlieFoxTrot: I predicted that NOTHING good would come from ball-less chuck grassleys bend over and let the demonrats stick it up the rino's asses policies, on this forum, last week.
Sadly my prediction has been completely validated.
I pose the question again, WHEN will the idiotic, ball-less, cowardly rino's in the United States Congress realize they are in a war with the demonrats and "playing nice" ain't gonna friggin cut it?
I would not be one bit surprised if the idiotic, ball-less, coward chuck grassley would bend over AGAIN this week and allow the demonrats more time to make up more lies and disparage even more than they already have Judge Kavanaugh!
Sickening and sad.
Say all the bad things you choose to about the deceitful, dishonest, dastardly demonrats when the chips are down, the demonrats stick together and fight as one, and as dirty as they need to!
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
I had a friend in Baltimore.who was a "male dancer" for bachelorette parties in the 80's. He asked me to accompany him a few times which I declined, as his urging I finally did accept and went with him to two bachelorette parties as an observer or as he stated his security to the partying women.

He told me before we arrived to his first party I attended the women were more "Wild and "Less Inhibited" than bachelor parties. He added there is always one woman who is drunk enough to get screwed in front of her friends and many gals in there 20's and 30's something's left with sore throats.

Both men and women have in their youth exhibit drunken behavior...but only men a held accountable.

Any man who doesn't know how sexually aggressive women can be has never been a single male in his early 40's with a decent job.

Those divorced women in the same age group will make you feel like a pork chop at the dog pound.
Originally Posted by GunReader

lolol,...
I told everyone I know that the parade of bimbos would soon begin. I also wonder if this one has a go fund me account opened yet????? Fuggin pathetic!!!!!

Take care, Willie
© 24hourcampfire