Home
in ne georgia and north atlanta, have been seeing cars with all four tires & wheels at an off-set angle and they drive down the highway, sometimes slow sometimes fast.

what is that about?

are they easy to align this way?

won't one side of the tire wear prematurely?

well, it looks different. but it don't look so ok to me.

is this yet another example of plenty of money to spend?
Sounds like the lastest ghetto fad if I'm thinking what I'm thinking

Used to see cars with a bent frame that seemed to track diagonally down the highway. Seen a chevy nova that would leave 4 tire tracks in the snow haha
Originally Posted by Gus
in ne georgia and north atlanta, have been seeing cars with all four tires & wheels at an off-set angle and they drive down the highway, sometimes slow sometimes fast.

is this yet another example of plenty of money to spend?

Yes , but even more so it is proof the human race is devolving

Mike
Gus is this near Stankonia Georgia?

Aka Lithonia

haha
This has negro written all over it.
Neither Georgia or the negros have a monopoly on it.

Mike
Originally Posted by slumlord
Gus is this near Stankonia Georgia?

Aka Lithonia

haha

north, northeast of there. in the gwinnettian countryside.
I don’t think any of the members here roll that way. Not on purpose anyway. Maybe STX after he ramps his f-350 over something.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
This has negro written all over it.

Heheheheheh... Sorry, nothing else to say, couldn't have said it better...
They want to make sure there is no mistaking thier stupidity, ... coming and going
They're called stance works:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=stance+works&atb=v128-5__&iax=images&ia=images
Am thinking he maybe doesn't know they are that way, but a Campfire guy many of us know drives a beater Ford pickup (some of it is blue) with all four wheels askew like that - saw it recently in Mesa, AZ.
it would seem the inside tread of the tires would wear way too prematurely. the outside tread hardly touches the pavement looks like.
Rotate tires every other fill up.
Those have to be evil handling death traps. I'll bet they don't drive them in the winter on snow & ice. Dummasses.
When my 24” spinners go tits up I’ll have to look into this idea......
Twenny fo's
Rollin dro

Dats how all my niccas roll
Don't cops give out alignment/vehicle inspection/unsafe vehicle tickets any more?
© 24hourcampfire