Home
By hook or by crook....

The enemy from within
Your comrades are sure trying.

But to do so, they have to separate his supporters from him.

Despite massive efforts for 2 years 24/7, that hasn't happened.

Don't hold your breath.
Maybe we need I plane load of fellows with a bone saw to visit her....fixed it I did ...
Harry M: Its obvious that "their" non-stop efforts "to take down" Donald J. Trump over the last 2+ years have been unsuccessful to date - I hope those efforts continue to be futile for them!
An old saying may be apropos here?
"What doesn't kill you - makes you stronger"!
President Donald J. Trump has been made VERY strong.
I concede "they" won't quit trying to destroy President Donald J. Trump, but I do contend it will be harder and harder for them to succeed.
He-he.
MAGA
GO TRUMP
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Not to worry, Harry. Sessions is on top of it!!! Gives you a warm fuzzy don’t it?
He is there by divine appointment. That's all that can explain how they cant take him out and he wins battle after battle!
Originally Posted by Coop2564
He is there by divine appointment. That's all that can explain how they cant take him out and he wins battle after battle!

I too believe that God took mercy on our nation and spared us from ruin. I hope and fervently pray that he continues to strike down the evil that seeks to undo a great nation built upon Christian principles.
It doesn't look like they'll succeed but it won't be for a lack of trying.
Taking President Trump down has fully failed - not going to happen , what is happening is the middle voters are seeing the lies and deceit of the left/swamp .

Harry M , what is your position on Trump ? Like - don't like ?
Buddy of mine, a South African PH I’ve kniwn fir 30 years called me March 2016 and told me point Blank Trump would be our next President.

Said”When the world is in a crisis, bold, strong leaders emerge, be it Woodrow Wilson, Churchill, FDR, Reagan. Trump will save your country and Europe from Progrssives and Muslims”

His words. Prophetic so far.
Originally Posted by hatari
Buddy of mine, a South African PH I’ve kniwn fir 30 years called me March 2016 and told me point Blank Trump would be our next President.

Said”When the world is in a crisis, bold, strong leaders emerge, be it Woodrow Wilson, Churchill, FDR, Reagan. Trump will save your country and Europe from Progrssives and Muslims”

Fair enough but the world was in crisis when obama was 1st elected and for the following 8 yrs.

Uhhh, so did a lot of people.

You handin' out prophet badges?

Or , the swamp doesn't have that kind of muscle. A couple years down the road with a Hillary presidency could have been a different story.
Originally Posted by Pat85

Or , the swamp doesn't have that kind of muscle. A couple years down the road with a Hillary presidency could have been a different story.

Could have been, you say?
Heh.

Should put the fear in all of us. Does, me.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Pat85

Could have been, you say?
Heh.

Should put the fear in all of us. Does, me.

Depended on how fast and how many patriots they could purge. Still make me sick thinking about it.
The swamp will just bide its time. It still controls both parties and there's still elements of the swamp within the Trump administration.
Originally Posted by atvalaska
Maybe we need I plane load of fellows with a bone saw to visit her....fixed it I did ...

Don't forget the ear phones to listen to music........... grin
He is there by divine appointment.

Absolutely. The grand finale will surely be a democrat though. whistle
Originally Posted by deflave

I find it interesting a South African would have that interest AND insight into our politics to the extent he would find that election resut as historically significant substantially prior to Trump even becoming thr GOP nominee. Got it?
Not really.

I find it interesting a South African would have that interest AND insight into our politics to the extent he would find that election resut as historically significant substantially prior to Trump even becoming thr GOP nominee. Got it?

I well agree that outside viewpoints are worth the time to entertain.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

I too believe that God took mercy on our nation and spared us from ruin. I hope and fervently pray that he continues to strike down the evil that seeks to undo a great nation built upon Christian principles.

You believe that God delivered to us the treasonous scumbag that is Trump? You believe this?

You need help, friend. You've drank too much of this Kool-Aid. Your messiah is facing criminal charges from the Special Counsel; from the Southern District of New York; from the New York Attorney General's Office and from the New York County District Attorney. Both he and his entire criminal enterprise.

You might want to find a new messiah.
The left will continue to try to take Trump down until the numbers dwindle down to the last one standing.

But for those who are righteous, the way is not steep and rough. You are a God who does what is right, and you smooth out the path ahead of them.
Mittere margaritas ante porcos
Originally Posted by RollingThunder

You need help, friend. You've drank too much of this Kool-Aid. Your messiah is facing criminal charges from the Special Counsel; from the Southern District of New York; from the New York Attorney General's Office and from the New York County District Attorney. Both he and his entire criminal enterprise.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

TFF.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

But for those who are righteous, the way is not steep and rough. You are a God who does what is right, and you smooth out the path ahead of them.

Have you read the Bible?

Yeah. I'll take one.

You believe that God delivered to us the treasonous scumbag that is Trump? You believe this?

Speaking of messiahs:
The Southern District of NY, the NY Atty General's office, and the NY County District Atty are all flaming holes of liberal agenda.

Wonder who the Messiah is going to pick to replace Ginsberg??? You know its coming.
Oh look it’s Rolling turd. To chicken to post as Jello huh? You’re still a worthless sack of 💩 so FOAD.

Someone got into grandpa's cough medicine..
Originally Posted by 79S

Someone got into grandpa's cough medicine..

Nah,

She types that stuff sober.

I don't get how Woodrow Wilson fits into that distinguished group of gentlemen? He was an isolationalist that kept the USA out of the WWI which allowed it to become entrenched, then he finally jumped in. Arguably because the war was stalemated at that time, more lives were lost deciding the outcome of the war than if the USA had sided with the Commonwealth and ended it much sooner/ Then he was a driving force behind the crippling reparations that the Germans had to pay, which helped create the conditions that allowed Nazism grow and begot WWII. Woodrow also was a driving force behind the League of Nations which was an utter failure.

IMO Woodrow Wilson was a terrible president. Thankfully for him there was LBJ, Carter, Clinton and Obama (especially Obama) that make old Woodrow not look so bad. But I think he was.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Taking President Trump down has fully failed - not going to happen , what is happening is the middle voters are seeing the lies and deceit of the left/swamp .

Trump supporter from the get go. 3 financial donations to his campaign during October 2016.

Did you see SCJ Kavanuagh was sworn in?

An FYI. Trump is still Prez Baby!!!!!
Link won't work unless I agree to ads... EFF that...
Originally Posted by Harry M
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Trump supporter from the get go. 3 financial donations to his campaign during October 2016.

10-4 I couldn't remember you ever saying a bad word about him - thumbs up . . .
Originally Posted by Redneck
Link won't work unless I agree to ads... EFF that...

That's right Redneck - this ''turn off your adblockrt'' shove their website where the sun don't shine .
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Did you see SCJ Kavanuagh was sworn in?

An FYI. Trump is still Prez Baby!!!!!

Love it....but, you get no where with a liberal. You just can't embarrass them one bit, they are not much on common sense.
© 24hourcampfire