Home
Turn your sound up..............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyqJxXolico
Very nice, but there's nothing like the sound of an old school Chevy big block:
I'm a black on black corvette kind of guy . x3

Dudes....
A moped sounds just as good!

Ain't no car - ringy-dingy - I have a 250 and a 500 - they do sound great .
Ain't nothing compared to sitting in the stands at an NHRA Nationals race when the fuelers go by... You feel 'em as much as you hear 'em. ...
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Ain't nothing compared to sitting in the stands at an NHRA Nationals race when the fuelers go by... You feel 'em as much as you hear 'em. ...

i've stood 30 ft away and felt the ground tremble.
12000 RPM ...good gracious
This sounds good for a diesel..

I love the lopey idle.

Nothing like a small block Chevy with a Duntov cam at idle, especially in a Vette with side pipesšŸ˜Š
Here you go. Panzer. At the 10 minute mark they put some juice to it. Could you imagine hearing that coming through the forest at you ??

Detroit 2 stroke has it all over that panzer.

I love the scream of those little motors in the OP, but sooner or later, you realize itā€™s better to make power before your motor is about to melt.
The technology keeps getting better and the toys go faster every year.

Great exhaust sound always reminds me of this movie from 1970,

Originally Posted by joken2

I have a 1963 Studebaker Super Hawk (supercharged) that I drove today and it sounds a lot like that one. It's wicked fast, but I have to be careful b/c the bakes are dodgey. It's a helluva lotta fun, though.
Originally Posted by kecatt

Man, putting the beans to a Shelby Daytona going through Eau Rouge... Life doesn't get much better than that, I'd imagine...

Badass idle here...

wish i still had my 73, 4 door dodge dart with a 360, had a wicked sounding racer brown solid left cam in it. bench seat, column shift. looked like a car a old lady would drive. i ran 6 inch slicks on it with 4:88 gears . best time at the track was 11:08 on the NOS, would run a 12 flat on just the motor. guys at the track would laugh at it because it was a four door with hubcaps, till they saw it go down the track. it had a wicked idle.

The future?

I didnā€™t hear them all but hard to beat that Shelby Cobra šŸ‘
Originally Posted by kwg020
... Could you imagine hearing that coming through the forest at you ?? ....

Would definitely want something that "over penetrated"... smile

Originally Posted by kwg020

© 24hourcampfire