Home
These idiot commentators talk about domestic abuse... Oh, it is so horrible... they talk such a good game and so does the NFL.... but not one word about Adrian Peterson playing in the game after beating his 4 year old kid with a switch to the point of leaving him bleeding all over his back, legs and stomach... punishing him... leaving him bleeding and with scares from it... Let's talk a good game and punish a couple of players but not really something they care about... the NFL sure did not look to hard into Hunt or they would have found the tape... They did not want to find it....
the Monday night football commentators are horrible, its not worth watching. man I miss frank, al, and dan
Schit! Is it Monday already??
And yet you were tuned in....
Were the programming commentators wearing matching schitty jackets?

Their agenda is to talk up the game and jettison the side issues for the sake of the game. The game stinks at this point, there's no going back on it at any level. Even high school football is a joke.
Why would you watch something that makes you want to puke is the bigger issue.
Bring back Howard Cosell.
"Look at those little monkeys run!" grin
Tuesday is coming.
When the Denver Broncos/donkeys took a knee I switched channels and have not watched a MFL game since. The football no longer makes me want to puke because it is dead to me.
Originally Posted by Sako
These idiot commentators talk about domestic abuse... Oh, it is so horrible... they talk such a good game and so does the NFL.... but not one word about Adrian Peterson playing in the game after beating his 4 year old kid with a switch to the point of leaving him bleeding all over his back, legs and stomach... punishing him... leaving him bleeding and with scares from it... Let's talk a good game and punish a couple of players but not really something they care about... the NFL sure did not look to hard into Hunt or they would have found the tape... They did not want to find it....

Then quit watching, simple
You still watch that chit?
I can't bring myself to watch any NFL games.
It's ESPN what do you expect, we gave up watching anything on that network.
NFL is dead to me. 3rd of not watching. Bye.
Originally Posted by FatCity67

Like sticking your finger down you throat for fun.........
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Like sticking your finger down you throat for fun.........

Masochism is a terrible thing to waste.
Don’t watch those kneeling bastids
Originally Posted by dassa
And yet you were tuned in....

It's 'cause they loves dem some good ole NFL FOOTBALL! Don matter if dey beats dey wives o dey chil'rens; FOOTBALL!!!!

Don matter if dey kneel fo de National Anthem, 'cause, HEY, FOOTBALL!!!!

Nutin' matters but FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by mountainclmbr
When the Denver Broncos/donkeys took a knee I switched channels and have not watched a MFL game since. The football no longer makes me want to puke because it is dead to me.

That’s about it.
I'm still amazed after all this, that anyone even knows what it is or that we pay players and teams...

But to each their own
[quote=Kodiakisland] Stop bringing it up like an ex-wife you're still in love with.{quote]

The best response to people still whining about the NFL!
Originally Posted by ilikeguns
the Monday night football commentators are horrible, its not worth watching. man I miss frank, al, and dan

+1000! Al, Frank and Dan were the best ever. The sport is passing me by. I watch very little football, college or pro, these days.
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
I can't bring myself to watch any NFL games.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The fact anybody watches that crap amazes me!

That's because they're addicted to the NFL product. That's why they're willing to look the other way when they know the organization condones pissing on the flag.
[Linked Image]
Reading thorough the threads in the Fire, is there anything you old fugs don't hate? What a bunch of bitter, scared old guys.
Do what I do.....quit watching the NFL and their bunch of over paid man-children divas I wouldn't blink an eye if the whole thing went under..
© 24hourcampfire