Home
What do y'all think about the mess down there?
Election fraud is pretty much nationwide and government at all levels is pretty much ignoring it.
Originally Posted by 45_100
Election fraud is pretty much nationwide and government at all levels is pretty much ignoring it.

Not true. The NC stuff is amazing.
Disenfranchised the Indians in 1835, and took away their right to bear arms. Double-voting for town whites against the swamp Indians up until 1975 when the Federal courts stepped in and said “one person-one vote”. Same counties, same chit. White supremacists gonna white supreme.
Originally Posted by Paddler

Who the fugg uses the word amazing in this context? A freak that’s probably wearing his moms undergarments.
Oh paddler the resident racist of Utah, so much anger in you old white democrats. It's really unhealthy.. maybe you should go pen another one your great gun control letters you write to the attorney general office every month..
Originally Posted by Toddly

Who the fugg uses the word amazing in this context? A freak that’s probably wearing his moms undergarments.

The fact that this could happen in America in 2018 is amazing, as in incredible, as in if I hadn't seen the news reports I wouldn't believe it possible.
I figure Trump will lose in 2020 to voter fraud.
Vote harvesting is he new game in town. Leftists liars and cheats. May they all swing soon.

https://townhall.com/columnists/sco...s-latest-election-stealing-tool-n2536860

http://www.texaswatchdog.org/2010/0...south-texas-voter-fraud/1273422832.story

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/oct/21/ballot-harvesting-by-colorado-campaign-workers-rai/

Your sources aren't truthful.
If there is any FRAUD in anything political... its strictly the democRATs doing it...
Election fraud is only real if R's are accused of doing it. D's would NEVER do such a thing...

Got .3" of rain last night,with more expected this afternoon.
Most darkies vote at least twice!
Originally Posted by hanco
Most darkies vote at least twice!

While they're living...........three times after they die.

How are they not truthful? In MT we just passed a referendum by the people to make it illegal to do what California is doing. Only a family member or guardian (as I remember the it) can now bring in ballots for someone else. The fear was just what the author of Town Hall article mentioned happening in California.
Paddler and Goosey

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Steve
Election fraud is only real if R's are accused of doing it. D's would NEVER do such a thing...

Correct. FUnny how dumbazz Piddler is feigning outrage when the Dems stole the Governatorial Election last time. Apparently voters couldn't vote in time in a certain district(demonrat) so voting hours were extended which allowed the Demonrat POS Governor into power by a slim majority.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
And BTW, the obama (the marxist-momoexual-moslem) administration did PRECISELY the same thing about five years ago. Where were you protesting then?

Just skimming the responses to my post, but this is a bald faced lie, which makes you a bald-faced liar. Gallup now has Trump at 38% approval, 60% disapproval. Most of those who approve are like you guys, dumb, misinformed (Fox News watchers), racist, old white guys who are dying off. Your future is bleak.

Here you go, you piece ofshit scumbag...
"The same tear-gas agent that the Trump administration is taking heat for deploying against a border mob this weekend is actually used fairly frequently — including more than once a month during the later years of President Barack Obama’s administration, according to Homeland Security data."

U.S. Customs and Border Protection has used 2-chlorobenzylidene malononitrile, or CS, since 2010, and deployed it 26 times in fiscal 2012 and 27 times in 2013. The use dropped after that, but was still deployed three times in 2016, Mr. Obama’s final full year in office.

Obama& tear gas...LOTS
Nice

Show me one instance in which tear gas was used during the Obama administration indiscriminately against women and kids. Hint, don't link to the Washington Times, moron. And remember, you said "PRECISELY".

Nice dodge you worthless POS. The reason tear gas was used is because your future democrat voters were throwing rocks and other objects are our Border Patrol. And BTW, that "picture" of that fat beaner with her kids was staged. Your point was tear gas and your Obama did just that and many times. But here, embarrassing you is easier than catching CNN on a lie. Does Snopes or Newsweek work for you?:
SNOPES
Newsweek
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Paddler and Goosey

[Linked Image]

I thought the one in red was deflave.
Good to see the Republicans now fighting back the Chicago Democrat way.
Your responses are precisely what I expected--- Unamerican.
Your responses are precisely what I expected--- Unamerican.

According to a communist....

FOAD.... Comrade....

Why, because they are calling out Dem's for their outright voter fraud. If ballot harvesting isn't voter fraud, then what is it?
What kind of a moron quotes John Brennan ?
On ballot harvesting they target the "undecided voter" example I read this group visited a girls house in California she was undecided, they visited her home a few more times. Once she voted they took her ballot. This group says they do not collect ballots from people that they know vote for republicans.. yeah sounds perfectly legit. Hey here to collect your ballot oh I haven't voted, oh well we can wait while you fill it out. But I don't know who to vote for, oh that's easy the names with democrat next to them, those are the ones to vote for.
It is quite interesting here. Our neighborhood is walking distance from Harris' Church yet we were just placed in the "Hat Lady from Greensboro" district prior to the election. It's unlikely but if justice is to be rightly served, ballot fraud should investigated in Mecklenburg County as well as Bladen and Robeson.
When democrats do it, it's called democracy, when republicans do it, it's called voter fraud..
© 24hourcampfire