Home
Posted By: pumpgun explain this to me - 12/10/18
The demoncraps are drooling over the prospect of impeaching trump for supposedly paying off two women
but they never mention the millions and millions that have been paid from public funds to pay off women
that claim that they were assaulted by demoncraps.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: explain this to me - 12/10/18
They call that liberals.
Posted By: KFWA Re: explain this to me - 12/10/18
Trump will go scorched earth if he gets indicted for improper use of campaign finance funds based on the testimony of Cohen when Mueller was supposed to be investigating Russian collusion.

He will go after Hillary, he will fire people and he will release documents into the public domain that Democrats don't want to see public.
Posted By: m1rifleman Re: explain this to me - 12/10/18
I want to think that... but not holding my breath.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: explain this to me - 12/10/18
Originally Posted by KFWA
Trump will go scorched earth if he gets indicted for improper use of campaign finance funds based on the testimony of Cohen when Mueller was supposed to be investigating Russian collusion.

He will go after Hillary, he will fire people and he will release documents into the public domain that Democrats don't want to see public.

Yup.

Besides, Precedent has already been set, Obama misused campaign funds and only had to pay a fine.
Posted By: RicG Re: explain this to me - 12/10/18
Originally Posted by KFWA

One could only hope!
© 24hourcampfire