Home
Posted By: K22 12344mag ....Gabriel Photo Update - 01/03/19
Paul,

I tried to find the original thread on Gabriel but was unsuccessful. Here are some recent photo's of Gabriel. As you can see, that trooper is really doing good. He is even taking "some" food in orally, but still depends on his feeding tube. The first photo's are a couple from the past.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

And now the new Gabriel.

[Linked Image]

Cutting down a Christmas Tree

[Linked Image]

Being his goofy showoff self. LOL
[Linked Image]

Check these shoes out. I know you guys are jealous. wink
[Linked Image]

And now the training begins..................a new brother to train that is.
[Linked Image]

And hanging out with his favorite Aunt that no one is allowed to say.

[Linked Image]

Got his photo in the Senior yearbook last year with her.

[Linked Image]
Hahaha. All right.
Fantastic! I dearly love the cardboard axe.
So great to see him improving!
Hope he had a great Christmas!
Get that boy a real hatchet!!! Better yet the Aunty should get him a toy chainsaw with a pull chain to make it roar. Then leave for work or school. If I were close I would do that. You can tell I am a well loved uncle. By the kids at least. Rusty
Thanks for the update on Gabriel. He is clearly thriving and getting stronger. Continued prayers for him from us in Rowan.
Originally Posted by rustyzipper
Get that boy a real hatchet!!! Better yet the Aunty should get him a toy chainsaw with a pull chain to make it roar. Then leave for work or school. If I were close I would do that. You can tell I am a well loved uncle. By the kids at least. Rusty

Did you know that you have a mean streak. shocked..............................But I love it. grin
Thank you all for prayers and the thoughts.
Proteus and Clove Syndrome are hard nuts to crack.
Thanks for pulling our heart strings, and reminding us we all have them.

Get well Gabriel.
Delighted he is doing better! Thanks for posting.
Thanks for posting the update K22!

It's wonderful to see little Gabriel doing so well!!
Cute boy. Prayers sent.
It kills me that a kid has to go thru this , in the end it will make him and all around him stronger
Originally Posted by DMc

Get well Gabriel.

This in spades, It is tough for me to see a Child have to go thru this.
Heart warming. Thanks for posting!

Get better Gabriel!
The first photo shows some of the hats the great people on the Fire sent him. That was a real boost for everyone on this end to know that there really truly is caring, kind, and loving people all across this country. We, Gabriel's whole family, can not say Thank you enough.

Even after the many surgeries Gabe went through, from cutting off some of his toes, to removing growth plates from the bottom of his feet, to inserting a feeding tube into his stomach, this Leon of a Boy is still giving life his best and giving the rest of his cousins a run for the money and that is 13 cousins and now a brother.
He was truly named correctly....................the Messenger Arch Angel.
Thanks for the update.
He looks like a neat little man. Certainly has "lived" more than some of us. You all have our family's prayers. Rusty AKA/ Grumpa, Grumpy Gramps ……. Now a great grandpa x 1.
And I was having a schitty day, NOT ANYMORE!!

That is freaking awesome K22, that boy looks great!! he is an inspiration to all that know him and his struggles.

[Linked Image]

After this pick I don't know whether I should call him Paul Bunyan or Samson. Give that boy a hug for me.
Thank you! Great story, the youngsters are future of the county. May God bless him.
Great kid.
Heres the original thread of your Remarkable Grandson.

As well as the Christmas Hat Challenge from last year.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...4/my-grandson-needs-prayers#Post12242584

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/12535795/1

Originally Posted by K22
Paul,

I tried to find the original thread on Gabriel but was unsuccessful. Here are some recent photo's of Gabriel. As you can see, that trooper is really doing good. He is even taking "some" food in orally, but still depends on his feeding tube. The first photo's are a couple from the past.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

And now the new Gabriel.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Glad the young man is developing and coming along.
Originally Posted by DMc

Get well Gabriel.

He speaks for all of us. So happy to see him doing well and wish him the very best.
Wishing that boy all the best.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
And I was having a schitty day, NOT ANYMORE!!

That is freaking awesome K22, that boy looks great!! he is an inspiration to all that know him and his struggles.

[Linked Image]

After this pick I don't know whether I should call him Paul Bunyan or Samson. Give that boy a hug for me.

He will get a hug and I'll be sure and tell him it is from Paul.............no, not Paul Bunyan...............uh well just maybe he is, leastwise you are in my book Paul. Standing just as tall as Gabriel.
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Heres the original thread of your Remarkable Grandson.

As well as the Christmas Hat Challenge from last year.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...4/my-grandson-needs-prayers#Post12242584

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/12535795/1

Originally Posted by K22
Paul,

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

And now the new Gabriel.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Thanks FatCity, Sometimes my computer skills suck.
Give him a big ol hug from all of us!
That is totally awesome !
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Give him a big ol hug from all of us!

DONE!
And I'll tell him too. I can't wait to hear what he says. LOL
Gabriel,, What a strong name! Ill trade a brand new police whistle Im sure he can use for them lighted shoes,,
Originally Posted by hosfly
Gabriel,, What a strong name! Ill trade a brand new police whistle Im sure he can use for them lighted shoes,,

I'll for warn you, he's a Dinosaur and King Kong. You'd be taking a chance and at a disadvantage.
Don't say I didn't give you fair warning...............

[Linked Image]
God Bless Gabriel

I've been following him on Facebook ever since you first posted about him on the 'fire K22

Mike
Cute little bugger !!
Glad things are going well. Hasbeen
Gabriel's Journey

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1191316394271200/

Mike
Originally Posted by hosfly

A strong, fitting name, indeed.

Thanks for sharing the pics.
smile Good stuff right here! Hang Tough Little Man.
Glad to see he is kicking butt.
Only January 3rd and the best post of the year has already been made!
Originally Posted by 6mm250

Thanks for following and posting that Mike.
Bless you for that.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Only January 3rd and the best post of the year has already been made!

Thank you for that Paul. You have been a big blessing in putting a smile on Gabe's face.
This is the kind of posts I’d prefer to see here. Nothing is more important than our dear families. As a grandfather of a grandson who really struggled as well, I know your concern and pride.

Alan
The luck of the Irish.. grin..............and no whisky........... shocked

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
He looks happy!

Wish him all the best!
Thanks for posting!!
got a cousin named Gabriel. it's a good name on several levels.
Great...Just Great !!!
Great pics! Best post in awhile.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
He looks happy!

Wish him all the best!

That guy is always smiling. You wouldn't even know he has an issue.
Beautiful little man, thanks for the update!
GREAT Pictures! Glad Gabriel is doing well.
Originally Posted by Gus
got a cousin named Gabriel. it's a good name on several levels.

For sure.........

The name Gabriel means “Hero of God” or “The Mighty One” in Hebrew. He/she is the angel of revelation, divine prophecy, wisdom and mercy.
Thanks for the update Paul great to see those big smiles !
Heartwarming. Made my allergies flare up. Good going Gabriel you are a special Little Man.
Man!!

I'm glad I opened this thread! smile

You GO, Gabriel!!!! laugh laugh
Absolutely wonderful thanks so much for posting this & keeping it up. So much doom & gloom in the world but that dear boy’s smile makes it fade rather substantially.
Your smile just made my day. Thank you Gabriel.
He is such a weeeeee little lad!!

Go Gabriel, knock'em out with that smile Buddy!!

Thanks for the pictures "K".
Put a big smile on my face - thanks for the cool pictures K-22 !
That smile is what make things right in the world,, its like the sun on a cloudy day, May the Lord bless this child with the strength of His name an the rest of us with understanding , Go get em tiger!!
I wanted to incorporate the last photo with "no whisky" , but the wifey frowned on that. laugh

Thank you for the kind words and all the prayers and support you folks have done for Gabe.
Glad to see a little sunshine out there... Blessings to Gabriel....

thanks for posting.....made a better start to the day....

wish the campfire was more of this type of stuff, and less of the other stuff...
You have that right Seafire.
Originally Posted by EQFD193
Great...Just Great !!!

This^^^.
WOW!!!!! What a guy he is. He is a refreshing ray of sunshine. Thanks for posting this.

Jim
New update on Gabriel.

He started his new experimental drug on Tue. Quite a list of side effects that could happen in the first week. Scary stuff these side effects, but so far prayers are being answered as no side effects have showed up. Maybe the French know how to make drugs. LOL

More current photo's..............

[Linked Image]

All denim.. grin wink

[Linked Image]

This is his normal look. Always pondering...................or plotting. LOL

[Linked Image]

and with his best bud, bro Liam.

[Linked Image]

Also, I want to add, thank you all for the help, the prayers, and the generous giving.
My daughter and my wife are speechless with all the kindness. (them speechless is practically impossible.......LOL)
© 24hourcampfire