Home
Posted By: hatari Trump's speech and a rebuttal - 01/09/19
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Damn, Warren is giving the rebuttal?
Pelosi will report that she told her Pope his wall was immoral.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Damn, Warren is giving the rebuttal?

That's a good one!
Originally Posted by Fubarski
[Linked Image]

LMAO!
I really don't care....from what I understand, he's gonna make his pitch for a wall...which is needed in a lot of places....but I wish he'd also make a pitch for e-verify that would encompass work, housing, schools and social services....it would be pretty hard for the democrats to cry about THAT....especially since they're pushing the same thing for one of our constitutional rights....
I hope he shows the clips of Obama, Pelosi, Schumer, et al speaking of the importance of immigration control, a wall, etc. Use their own words against them. It would be hard to rebut that....
Originally Posted by navlav8r
I hope he shows the clips of Obama, Pelosi, Schumer, et al speaking of the importance of immigration control, a wall, etc. Use their own words against them. It would be hard to rebut that....

THIS - my thought as well.................

Schumer and Obama are all over the interweb with this stuff, Pelosi not so much................. BUT Schumer and O should be enough to make the point....
Originally Posted by hatari
[Linked Image]

LMAO!

Except the commies won that one hands down. Always easy to make a sucker deal with the enemy.

Cannot wait to see what the Liar in Chief has to say tonight. He's always good for a whopper (or even a dozen).

What's the over-under on the number of lies he will tell. I'll put it at 6 if he sticks solely to the wall. If he goes off road, then the count will be much higher.

Hang of for some good laughers.
Waiting for the speech - fuqk the rebuttal, I’ll change the channel.

Can’t stand seeing Pelosi chewing her cud, or Chuck U Shumer looking over his glasses and down at everyone.
[Linked Image]
Anchor Baby Abolition
Posted By: K22 Re: Trump's speech and a rebuttal - 01/09/19
[Linked Image]

grin

I have heard that from the Cherokee's around here. No joke.
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
I really don't care....from what I understand, he's gonna make his pitch for a wall...which is needed in a lot of places....but I wish he'd also make a pitch for e-verify that would encompass work, housing, schools and social services....it would be pretty hard for the democrats to cry about THAT....especially since they're pushing the same thing for one of our constitutional rights....

Good idea, but not a chance that it will succeed. He isn't really interested in the problem. He just wants a wall with a big check from Mexico (what's up with that?)
Speech was excellent, concise and not overdone.
I was hoping he would end by saying "Therefore, I've declared a state of emergency at our southern border, and have ordered the Army Corps of Engineers to immediately begin construction of a wall."

Disappointing.
Jeez now its Frankie and Annette's turn.
The two stooges are impossible to watch....what bullchit those two are pushing...
Rebuttal was turned off by me. Pelosi's eyes show that the dem's are completely lost and confused and haven't a clue what to do to gain sanity.
Youre more full of schiett than a Christmas turkey. You buds Hillary, Bill, Zero Schumer etc are on record for closing the border. I would say they really werent interested, la Roy. If they were, tomorrow's their chance.

How much you want to bet he gets his wall? Put your money where your full of schiett mouth is.
Originally Posted by K22
[Linked Image]

grin

I have heard that from the Cherokee's around here. No joke.

They have a reason to say it...
Schumer and Polosi are talking now........They look like genuine foolish children.
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Jeez now its Frankie and Annette's turn.

It looks like a hostage tape.
I'm tempted to shoot the TV with those two fools glaring at me whining.
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Anchor Baby Abolition

He said he was going to do that with an executive order months ago. He never did it.
Originally Posted by papalondog
Rebuttal was turned off by me. Pelosi's eyes show that the dem's are completely lost and confused and haven't a clue what to do to gain sanity.

Same here. He just let them holding the bag. Now when they dont deal tomorrow he can declare a state of emergency and cut their meat.
Good lord if there was ever a spoof for a Saturday Night Live opening skit Schoemur and Peelose nailed it. But I just checked my calendar and it's only Tuesday. Not sure if this was leaked early or what?
Did you see the size of Schumers head................
Did I choose an awful time to buy a suppressor?
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Anchor Baby Abolition

He said he was going to do that with an executive order months ago. He never did it.

Come on TRH, do you realky think he needs the hassel that would bring on his plate right now. Rome wasnt...
All C/N need is straw hats and hay forks superimposed on their video.
Ha Steve- spot on. Hostage tape by 75 year old Frankie and Annette- " You must release Bonehead"

I tried to tell myself I wouldn't start yelling at the tv like those idiots could here me but...... Just imagine what it is going to be like when they give Beto millions and tell us how smart he is...

Anyone daring to go to CNN or MSNBC to see the 'counterpoint"..... Not me man, I just can't do it captain!

Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Cannot wait to see what the Liar in Chief has to say tonight. He's always good for a whopper (or even a dozen).

What's the over-under on the number of lies he will tell. I'll put it at 6 if he sticks solely to the wall. If he goes off road, then the count will be much higher.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan
Did you see the size of Schumers head................

You mean nose, just like Ginsberg...runs in the schmuck.
Originally Posted by Travis13

You mean "oil filter" for your D17 Allis Chamlers??
Trump is focusing on being re-elected. Neither the speech or rebuttal are worth listening to. Just a ploy to focus electorate on insignificant issues while avoiding addressing important ones that would benefit working people.
I missed the speech, church meeting, to call the media's "take", HORSE [bleep]. is an insult to the horse!
Well they pulled out all the stops. Not only did we have to sit through Pelosi's and Schumer's lame rebuttals but we were treated to "network analysis" by Shep Smith, Chuck Todd and Chris Wallace. The entire premise of their argument is stupid. They have been debating border security since before 1986 and it's damn well time do it.

Were I Trump I'd declare war on congress. Have every democrat arrested and jailed for treason.
Originally Posted by rainshot
Well they pulled out all the stops. Not only did we have to sit through Pelosi's and Schumer's lame rebuttals but we were treated to "network analysis" by Shep Smith, Chuck Todd and Chris Wallace. The entire premise of their argument is stupid. They have been debating border security since before 1986 and it's damn well time do it.

Were I Trump I'd declare war on congress. Have every democrat arrested and jailed for treason.

Which would be entirely treasonous. He should do it and be executed for it.
Posted By: EdM Re: Trump's speech and a rebuttal - 01/09/19
I did not watch it as, frankly, I am tired of it all from every which way. Do folks here expect results from the speech?
Which would be entirely treasonous. He should do it and be executed for it.

Keep dreaming green beans, one day you may make something of yourself, maybe........
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Good idea, but not a chance that it will succeed. He isn't really interested in the problem. He just wants a wall with a big check from Mexico (what's up with that?)

Quite the irony. Grown respectable men voice their concerns about our countrymen suffering rapes, auto fatalities, murder, drug deaths, the rule of immigration law and you think your 5 year old IQ dimocrap talking point fits right in.

Yep. We should have picked our own cotton.

What did I miss?
Think I'll start a gofundme page to get Nancy some dentures that will stay in place.
Originally Posted by EdM
I did not watch it as, frankly, I am tired of it all from every which way. Do folks here expect results from the speech?

You might want to consider that the other side never, ever tires in their onslaught against America and the rule of law.

Yeah, I expect results from the speech and his ones that follow.
Originally Posted by EdM

Frankly, you have become a useful idiot to the issue. Results will come from Trump's speech because he has set them up for embarrassment and failure. But you have no clue - by your own choice.
The President made an excellent speech.

Mr. President, build that wall!
Originally Posted by Slavek
Trump is focusing on being re-elected. Neither the speech or rebuttal are worth listening to. Just a ploy to focus electorate on insignificant issues while avoiding addressing important ones that would benefit working people.
Trump focus on Moose, ignore squirrel.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

How does squirrel, ignore squirrel?
Only 2 reasons the democrats oppose the wall.

1 - Trump is for it
2 - They are thinking of all the lost votes they would not get from the illegals

As someone mentioned earlier, it's too bad Trump didn't finish by showing the old clips of Obama, Shumer & Nancy telling how bad we needed the wall.
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Think I'll start a gofundme page to get Nancy some dentures that will stay in place.

Get her some VERY dark glasses too. Those eyes...
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by EdM

You might want to consider that the other side never, ever tires in their onslaught against America and the rule of law.

You have to consider that YOU and your side never, ever tire of your onslaught against America and the rule of law.
Thank you President Donald Trump for caring about this country and sticking up for the common man. You do this out of the goodness of your heart and even refuse a paycheck. You could be touring the world with a hot wife but decided to serve this great nation and be opposed by people who once liked you but became their enemy cause you told the truth.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

How does squirrel, ignore squirrel?
Is Rocky and Bullwinkle reference for Slavek.
Originally Posted by EdM

You have to consider that YOU and your side never, ever tire of your onslaught against America and the rule of law.

Tell it Leroy, tell it little n I g g a h. You go girl. You can bet I never, ever tire of opposing amoeba such as yourself and all that you kneel for.
Originally Posted by EdM

Which laws....the one's liberal judges pull out of their ass'es every time Trump signs an executive order?
Originally Posted by gunchamp

What did I miss?

I just assumed the shutdown is screwing my wait time
Nothing new here. This will end when it gets to tax time and there is no one at the IRS to send out refund checks.
Originally Posted by yukon254
The two stooges are impossible to watch....what bullchit those two are pushing...

yep, had to turn em off
Leave it to Nancy and Chuck to be more awkward than Trump giving a teleprompter speech.
I was hoping he would end by saying "Therefore, I've declared a state of emergency at our southern border, and have ordered the Army Corps of Engineers to immediately begin construction of a wall."

Disappointing.

X 5.7 billion

Disappointing.

That and the military construction battalions, both active and reserve, could start building pre-deportation camps on the White Sands Missile Range.
Originally Posted by oldvet
Nothing new here. This will end when it gets to tax time and there is no one at the IRS to send out refund checks.
The IRS along with the rest of the Swamp was trying to screw Trump and the American taxpayers over by doing just that, but Trump ordered them to pay the refunds now. So the refunds get paid and the Commies don't have that as an excuse.
Originally Posted by oldvet
The IRS along with the rest of the Swamp was trying to screw Trump and the American taxpayers over by doing just that, but Trump ordered them to pay the refunds now. So the refunds get paid and the Commies don't have that as an excuse.

Yeah, that was pretty smart. With that out of the way, there is no reason that the average middle class American will give two s hits about the government being closed down indefinitely.
Originally Posted by EdM

Open borders is the rule of law? You embarrass your nit wit.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Trump's speech and a rebuttal - 01/09/19
I'd just say Pelosi and Schumer would rather people suffer than give up a wall.

At some point people will just say "give him the damn wall!"

You are truly a clueless fool.
Watched it. Everything he said is true.
My impression: Trump isnt at his best reading off a teleprompter. He is more of a free wheeling say what he thinks kind of guy.
Reading someone elses written speech off a teleprompter is more the forte of someone who couldnt think on their feet...like Obama.

I think he doubled down on his bet....Schumer and Pelosi not so much. I think they are coming to the realization that he ain't likely likely to blink, they just dont know how to save face at this point.
Originally Posted by Steve
Leave it to Nancy and Chuck to be more awkward than Trump giving a teleprompter speech.

Like deer in the headlights they don't know what to do up against a man who doesn't play by their "rules".
Identity politics begins to eat itself. Who do the Democrats represent? Americans or illegals?
Originally Posted by gunchamp

What did I miss?

I just assumed the shutdown is screwing my wait time

Ah got ya. Going tomorrow to order mine and was just curious lol
What *I* think will happen.

The shutdown will go on for a while. The Democommies will never approve money for the wall.

Finally, Trump will declare a national emergency and decided to build the wall with defense funds.

Somebody will make a case of it and present it to the 9th circuit court in San Francisco and they'll rule against his ability to do it that way.

From that point on it'll be bounced around,..maybe get to the SCOTUS. Who knows what they'll have to say about it?

Anyway,.....no wall for the forseeable future.
[Linked Image]

LMAO!

Except the commies won that one hands down. Always easy to make a sucker deal with the enemy.

Leroy’s translation:

I want free healthcare, free housing, free food stamps and free college for millions of illegal aliens and zero for hard working tax paying middle class Americans.

The Dems sure love the middle class
Originally Posted by Bristoe
What *I* think will happen.

The shutdown will go on for a while. The Democommies will never approve money for the wall.

Finally, Trump will declare a national emergency and decided to build the wall with defense funds.

Somebody will make a case of it and present it to the 9th circuit court in San Francisco and they'll rule against his ability to do it that way.

From that point on it'll be bounced around,..maybe get to the SCOTUS. Who knows what they'll have to say about it?

Anyway,.....no wall for the forseeable future.

Yep
Seems to me a wall would work... the Chinese built one many, many centuries ago. You don't see them being overrun by South Americans!
I thought Trump gave an excellent speech........very precise and to the point. Every word was spot on, and spoken in very plain language and something anyone should comprehend. My only fault with him about it is that he should have done this as soon as he was sworn in, instead of now.

Those two clowns that gave the rebuttal made me sick. It is absolutely pathetic to see what the Democrat Party has become....and they're getting further to left every day.
Originally Posted by Cretch

1 - Trump is for it
2 - They are thinking of all the lost votes they would not get from the illegals

As someone mentioned earlier, it's too bad Trump didn't finish by showing the old clips of Obama, Shumer & Nancy telling how bad we needed the wall.

I agree completely. I'm dumbfounded that Trump and the republicans haven't funded a short montage of every politician (both sides alike), talking about our need to fix our immigration system and secure our border. Had they of shown that, I think the balance of the American people would finally see the light and would be holding the democrats to task. Chuck and Nancy would have looked like complete fools. Republicans need to learn how to play the game, fast.

[Linked Image]

The pathetic attempt at trolling by beans id laughable. i doubt he even watched or heard the speech. There was not ONE THING he said that was not true and what is even more damming is he's completely silent when obama (the marxist) and the rest of the democrats said the EXACT same thing as far back as the 90s. Just an another unprincipled, lying individual. par for the course for a liberal
Originally Posted by cv540
My impression: Trump isnt at his best reading off a teleprompter. He is more of a free wheeling say what he thinks kind of guy.
Reading someone elses written speech off a teleprompter is more the forte of someone who couldnt think on their feet...like Obama.

I think he doubled down on his bet....Schumer and Pelosi not so much. I think they are coming to the realization that he ain't likely likely to blink, they just dont know how to save face at this point.

Bingo... They've learned (once again) that Trump is not going to play by their rules. Now, looking for a way to side step the issue so as not to look like the idiots that they are...

https://goo.gl/images/Zj5tpx
I was hoping he said there was a Gofundme where the world could contribute as an act of good faith and we could just build the thing without the idiots at all.

Better yet, make prisoners do the work, like most other countries have throughout history, and seal them at the last mile on the other side.
I was a bit disappointed. Trump obviously just read a scripted speech and did so in a very monotone voice which isn't his normal pattern. I was hoping he would declare an emergency and move forward with the wall. I don't see any movement in the problem of ending the shutdown. I feel there will be more to come because obviously neither Trump or the 2 retarded twins will move.
Originally Posted by RedAstrachan
I was hoping he said there was a Gofundme where the world could contribute as an act of good faith and we could just build the thing without the idiots at all.

Better yet, make prisoners do the work, like most other countries have throughout history, and seal them at the last mile on the other side.

I rarely reply to my own post, but seems this has already been started:

https://techcrunch.com/2018/12/21/a...stions-about-its-funding-and-the-future/

https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall
I want one of you leftists to tell the rest of us exactly why and how an open border, ignoring our constitution, our laws, our sovereignty and the future of our country is somehow a good idea.

This whole border issue shows, in glaring fashion, that the left only cares about disagreement with their opposition rather than the well-being and longevity of our country.
I don't know that ole Nancy ain't got that RBG look herself, damn 2019 could really be promising. Especially so if Leroy Beans chokes on his own BS. MB
President Trump did what he does best. He attacked his opponents strong points. It's not always the truth, but it's always effective. In this case it is true. That's why Pelosi and Schumer couldn't do anything but spit and sputter and call him a liar. He painted them as cruel and inhune, which of course, cuts into the soul of their "message". That speech was about a lot more than a wall. He was letting them know that he may lose this fight, but they're not gonna escape unscathed.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
President Trump did what he does best. He attacked his opponents strong points. It's not always the truth, but it's always effective. In this case it is true. That's why Pelosi and Schumer couldn't do anything but spit and sputter and call him a liar. He painted them as cruel and inhune, which of course, cuts into the soul of their "message". That speech was about a lot more than a wall.

Well said, LT. It was about much more than just the wall.

Nothing cryptic about that post !!
Grins

I’d like to know who the author of the speech was. I’m thinking Conway.

+1, I really don't like to hear him speak, but I do like his message.
[Linked Image]
We're not angry with you. Just terribly disappointed

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by EdM

I love it when you make up the "Open Boards" Bullshiiittt. Your credibility is about that of Trumps. Zero.

Originally Posted by TheBigSky
I want one of you leftists to tell the rest of us exactly why and how an open border, ignoring our constitution, our laws, our sovereignty and the future of our country is somehow a good idea.

None of them ever said that. You make stuff up all the time. One thing about Trumpeteers, they LOVE to embrace fake news and alternative facts (also known as lies).

Lying and denial are the only things left to you guys.
Originally Posted by EdM

I love it when you make up the "Open Boards" Bullshiiittt. Your credibility is about that of Trumps. Zero.

You have the floor. Do tell how wanting to close a porous border that allows illegals, drugs and terrorists in is Bullshiiitt please

None of them ever said that. You make stuff up all the time. One thing about Trumpeteers, they LOVE to embrace fake news and alternative facts (also known as lies).

You mean like when Pelosi said building a wall is immoral? that kind of made up stuff or when obama said he could not allow the illegals in because it was illegal to do so on his part because of the Constitution's separation of powers clause, then did it anyway,or when Shcumer said and voted to fund a wall in 06 but now says he never did. What you need to do, is get the f uck out of here and hang out with your other treasonous democrats and the lie to each other. democrats lie so much you can't tell the difference. Again I challenge you; what part of the President's speech was a lie?
He should have showed images of the barrier free, floral decorated, welcoming walkways along the border south of San Diego (sarcasm). Also Schumer's rants for the same in the past. If a barrier is good enough for Pelosi's California, then why not the rest of the border.
9 minute speech from the Oval Office brings TDS right back to the surface.

MAGA!
Read this earlier:

https://justiceforpiercecorcoran.ho...Ql_KrV7deQmEmStN7aHcVWGGHCeJH7OMUPm4S-_0

If someone is willing to illegally enter the country, what law can you expect them to abide by? Is it a la carte?...wait, I'm sorry....is it segun el menu?
TDS is an amusing disorder......

First, many of them have said that. I guess it depends on who "them" is. I won't put words in any individual's mouth. I make stuff up all the time? Let me know where you think I've made something up and I will defend it. I will give you one thing, rank and file voters on both sides love to embrace fake news when it supports their own position. Some people want to control the flow of immigrants to our country, some don't. That's a fact. Even some of those articulating that they do only do so to protect their own re-election and that, is my opinion which I speculate someone could make a good argument is actually fact.
Dem’s howling about the cost $5B for securing a border that is being penetrated at will. Dem’s aren’t worried at all about $300M in Medicare fraud yearly. What a joke these people are.
Posted By: sse Re: Trump's speech and a rebuttal - 01/09/19
they just want to sabotage the next election, knowing if trump 'get's the wall' he'll probably be re-elected

You are just like the rest of your ilk, a lying chitbird not worth a warm pile of cow flop.
Originally Posted by sse
they just want to sabotage the next election, knowing if trump 'get's the wall' he'll probably be re-elected

...which is why we are hearing all the talk about a wall and not seeing much action.

Neither side wants this issue to go away since each Congressman sees his position on the wall issue as the key to his re-election.

By causing the shutdown, Trump is screwing up the re-election game for both sides.
"By causing the shutdown, Trump is screwing up the re-election game for both sides."

They BOTH deserve it!

C H A O S
My grandson explained what fugazi means, it means not real. After watching Trump, then Pelosi and Schummer reply I realize politicians have perfected Fugazi’s. Stating you are for border securiry, then supporting sanctuary cities is a fugazi, or in honest language a lie. I could write all day and not come close to listing the lies that comes from politicians lips. The only difference between jihadists, Dems and Republicans that are against Trump is they are willing to destroy the country to bring him down, they just aren’t willing to commit their own lives for it.
[Linked Image]

problem is we didn't know what a wall was!
shummers peloisies reply was akin to just rubbing one out....
Politicians aren’t the only ones who have perfected telling fugazi. Trump has stated over fifty time it wasn’t going to be just a wall. That it would integrate all different technologies to establish a effeciqiant means to secure the border.
President Trump did what he does best. He attacked his opponents strong points. It's not always the truth, but it's always effective. In this case it is true. That's why Pelosi and Schumer couldn't do anything but spit and sputter and call him a liar. He painted them as cruel and inhune, which of course, cuts into the soul of their "message". That speech was about a lot more than a wall. He was letting them know that he may lose this fight, but they're not gonna escape unscathed.

I mean.... they called him a liar because he's lying. Sounds accurate to me. I think Trump hit his record for lies per minute in that speech.

You have the floor. Do tell how wanting to close a porous border that allows illegals, drugs and terrorists in is Bullshiiitt please

It's the "wall" part that's crap. Spending billions of dollars for something that can be broken with a $25.00 ladder is retarded. I'm not aware of anyone saying that border security isn't important.
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Seems to me a wall would work... the Chinese built one many, many centuries ago. You don't see them being overrun by South Americans!

Much more fortified than anything we've built as well.

The wall works! .....wingnut logic.
Originally Posted by RedAstrachan

The gofundme has already gotten a huge amount of press. There's not enough support to build a wall. They can't even amass enough signatures for their petition (that doesn't require any monetary contribution)!

1 - Trump is for it

3- It's a huge waste of money.
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Originally Posted by sse

...which is why we are hearing all the talk about a wall and not seeing much action.

Neither side wants this issue to go away since each Congressman sees his position on the wall issue as the key to his re-election.

By causing the shutdown, Trump is screwing up the re-election game for both sides.

Every one of your and the idiot Leroy beans Trump predictions have been wrong

Look forward to more false predictions from you regarding trump

Democrats are running on open borders free healthcare, free food stamps, free housing
Affirmative action and free college for millions of illegal aliens who pay few taxes at the expense of middle class Americans.

Lowered wages , higher crime, bankrupt hospitals and schools because of millions of unskilled uneducated non tax paying illegal Aliens flooding our country thanks to the Dems and open unsecured borders.

Trump forced them the Dems to commit to this message now during the shutdown. The Dems aren’t backing down on their commitment to illegals over middle class Americans.

Trumps economy is the best the US has experienced in 30 years.

How’s that going to play out in 2020 elections genius especially if the economy tanks due to the new Dem congress?
Originally Posted by rainshot

So you like monarchies eh?
Originally Posted by bannination

1 - Trump is for it

Looks like Piddler the pedophile has another identity
I am for a wall but I fail to see how it can be built along the Rio Grande river. Mexico won’t let us build it on their side, building it down the middle of the river does not seem possible, and building it on our side cedes the river to Mexico.
Originally Posted by ribka

1 - Trump is for it

I take it you disagree. Well, can you name a wall that has historically worked? If not.... and you can't.... then yes, it's a big waste of money.

1 - Trump is for it

I take it you disagree. Well, can you name a wall that has historically worked? If not.... and you can't.... then yes, it's a big waste of money.

Ok dumschit

The wall around Obama’s house , the wall around Pelosi s house, the wall Mark Zuckerbergs house, the wall around Bill Gates house, the wall around the king of Norway and Sweden, the wall around the Vatican, the wall in Tel Aviv Israel, the Great Wall of China, the wall around the British parliament , the wall around the Gov mansion in New York and California the walls around hundreds of prisons in the US .,.

1 - Trump is for it

Great Wall, Vatican Wall, prison walls, those walls around politicians’ homes. The wall around your head., etc.
Great another sock puppet. What a frickin surprise. Hey banana nation GFY!!!
Soros must be sending out new troll checks.
Think about all the bridges across rivers in this country????? The bridge from Astoria OR across the Columbia to the Washington side. That's straight across the current Of one the most powerful rivers in North America. 4 miles across the water. Not a rinky dink river like the Rio Grande. Of course we can build a wall right down the middle of the Rio Grande. That's a no brainer.
Originally Posted by boatammo
Think about all the bridges across rivers in this country????? The bridge from Astoria OR across the Columbia to the Washington side. That's straight across the current Of one the most powerful rivers in North America. 4 miles across the water. Not a rinky dink river like the Rio Grande. Of course we can build a wall right down the middle of the Rio Grande. That's a no brainer.

i could see it being done.

1 - Trump is for it

Great Wall, Vatican Wall, prison walls, those walls around politicians’ homes. The wall around your head., etc.

Oh boy, there's no debating you..... how about researching each one of those walls and find out how incredibly wrong you are. Stop reading talking points, and get out in the real world.

Prison walls, -- escapes all the time. Vatican walls -- well, the vatican doesn't have walls that completely surround it, so there's no reason to scale the wall when you can walk in.

Gated communities? You're trolling me right?

I think it's a great idea, it'll make it easier to get in the country, don't have to swim or have a boat, just a ladder. confused
Originally Posted by stxhunter

i could see it being done.

Sure, but how long did it take to build that 4 mile bridge? Is anybody here familiar with the "bucket theory"? It basically says that if you have a bucket full of of holes, it's foolish to worry about the ones on the sides if the ones on the bottom are still leaking.

You are just like the rest of your ilk, a lying chitbird not worth a warm pile of cow flop.

Funny how stupid people are. Since la Roy and his ilk are congenital liars, they attribute that personality defect to all people. After all, its not ok to accept that other people are better than they.

So, since la Roy is a pos liar, he thinks Trump is like he. He thinks Trump doesnt really give a crap about getting a wall or card about the folks. Why? Because thats how he and the other lying pos libs are. He cant mentally accept that Trump gives a crap about the wall or the folks, because la Roy and Pelosi dont.

La Roy thinks Trump runs his mouth about the wall only because of his desire to get reelected, the way la Roy is and how Pelosi would be.

So, he thinks Trump is a liar because he thinks Trump is as low life as he and Pelosi. Kapeesh?

Now, the stupidity factor comes in when la Roy is too dumb to make the mental leap to accepting that he should be happy with Trump because Trump is no better and just like Pelosi and he. grin

Also, la Roy is too stupid to be able to learn new tricks. He cant learn Trump means what he says.

Hey la Roy, do you think you are smart enough to learn anything from the wall after its built? wink
And the walls Israel and the Pope have. The wall around the prison in Huntsville Texas has a better record than the prison Alcatraz has.
Posted By: 44mc Re: Trump's speech and a rebuttal - 01/10/19
it would speed up the river so they cant get to it to climb good move stx hunter
We have a lot of experience here. If it were approved tomorrow, how long would it take to engineer, access and complete an effective 2300 mile
barrier through America's most remote and unfriendly terrain?
We have a lot of experience here. If it were approved tomorrow, how long would it take to engineer, access and complete an effective 2300 mile
barrier through America's most remote and unfriendly terrain?

Less time than for them to change the law. This country wants cheap labor and drugs. They'll get both.

1 - Trump is for it

3- It's a huge waste of ­Votes.

Fixed it for you
Hahaha. This ^^^^.

Theodosian Walls
© 24hourcampfire