Home
Bristoe’s thread concerning Theodore John Kaczynski got me thinking......and sporting my well-worn tinfoil hat.

The list of possible threats to the US federal government that have been taken out.

John F Kennedy
Bobby Kennedy
Chris Kyle
Andrew Breitbart
You can take the Kennedy brothers off your list. They were big government all the way.
That you can make the mental leap to associate those folks makes you a contender for KOTY. Congrats.

mike r
Originally Posted by lvmiker
That you can make the mental leap to associate those folks makes you a contender for KOTY. Congrats.

mike r

Hey, I’m all about awards.

No list then?
Originally Posted by curdog4570
You can take the Kennedy brothers off your list. They were big government all the way.

That may well be. But it was obviously the wrong sect of big gov they were in favor of, because the other sect needed them dead.

Gene, i think JFK was going to take out the deep state CIA and he and Robert were intent on taking out the ilkegal Fed Reserve.
There’s lots of revisionist bullschidt to turn the Kennedy Brothers into White Knights who would have got us out of Vietnam etc etc.

The facts don’t fit the picture. The CIA was Bobby’s new play- purty and JFK loved the Big Banks.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

That may well be. But it was obviously the wrong sect of big gov they were in favor of, because the other sect needed them dead.

I wood hafta agree.
© 24hourcampfire