Home
Posted By: gophergunner A little good news. - 01/11/19
Jayme Kloss was kidnapped three months ago. Her parents were brutally murdered. The 13 year old girl has been missing this whole time. Today, police in Wisconsin rescued her and captured her kidnapper. Folks were thinking the worst, after her having been gone for so long. What a relief to know she has survived. It's too bad the cops didn't shoot the bastid trying to escape.
Posted By: SockPuppet Re: A little good news. - 01/11/19
Count me in for a carton of cigs to the fellas in prison when he makes it there....
Posted By: GyrPer1 Re: A little good news. - 01/11/19
That is good news. Thank you for sharing that.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: A little good news. - 01/11/19
As you said Jeff, a little good news. It is a very good thing the girl is safe, She will have bad memories forever. May God be with her.
Posted By: mark shubert Re: A little good news. - 01/11/19
Prayers for her emotional rehabilitation. I'm thinkin' it's gonna be tough.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: A little good news. - 01/11/19
Can’t find any news that substantiates that. What source are you using?

Never mind, I found a Wisconsin TV station report. What great news!

They are spelling her name “Closs”
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: A little good news. - 01/11/19
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
Count me in for a carton of cigs to the fellas in prison when he makes it there....

Me too but not before the son of a bitch rats out the others, assuming there are others. Kill them all.

That poor girl has to live with that torturous memory for the rest of her life. May God be with her always.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: A little good news. - 01/11/19
Amazing its not all over the news.
Posted By: hanco Re: A little good news. - 01/11/19
Good news, hope he gets shanked!
Posted By: BigPine Re: A little good news. - 01/11/19
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Me too but not before the son of a bitch rats out the others, assuming there are others. Kill them all.

That poor girl has to live with that torturous memory for the rest of her life. May God be with her always.

Big +1
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: A little good news. - 01/11/19
They would rather bash Trump and the wall.

Great news that she was found! Prayers for her emotional recovery.
Posted By: Squidge Re: A little good news. - 01/11/19
This is great breaking news!

We won't have any details about what happened until tomorrow morning.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/wi...ce-october-found-alive-today-2019-01-10/

"Investigators will discuss the case with the media Friday morning at 10 a.m. at the Barron County Sheriff's office."
Posted By: widrahthaar Re: A little good news. - 01/11/19
Great!!

Be interesting to see the details if they’re released.
Posted By: 5sdad Re: A little good news. - 01/11/19
Originally Posted by mark shubert

I often think that the recovery from such an ordeal is made much, much more difficult by being told how awful it was and dwelling on that. Prayers of thanks for her freedom and thoughts and prayers for her mental well-being.
Posted By: DMc Re: A little good news. - 01/11/19

Had to think about that for a second or two. Count me in for a carton as well.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: A little good news. - 01/11/19
A good day it is.
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: A little good news. - 01/11/19
I am glad that she has been found. This story has been fishy to me from the start. I think that the little gal was in on it, to be "kidnapped" or to run away with a new boyfriend.
I know it is shocking to think that a pretty little white girl is banging some guy, but it happens.

So that is what I think happened. Whether she was in on the plot to kill Mom and Dad, I don't know. God I hope not.

So I hope the cops give out the details I am very interested in this case.

https://nypost.com/2019/01/10/jayme...whose-parents-were-shot-dead-found-safe/
Posted By: ammoman16 Re: A little good news. - 01/11/19
Sounds like she was found in Gordon, WI. Crazy. I've spent a lot of time in and around town there over the years. It's only 40 miles from where I lived for quite some time. My parents live very near where she was taken. It's been a very big deal in the area. I hope she had no involvement whatsoever, but wouldn't be surprised if it was some nut job she met online that decided he was to come pay her a visit without her knowledge.
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: A little good news. - 01/11/19
That's rare.....it's a rare occasion indeed when the victim is found alive after 3 months.

I gotta go with Hanco on this one....hope somebody shanks the SOB.
https://www.channel3000.com/news/wisconsin-couple-describes-finding-jayme-closs/972914695

Parents shot dead, she’s found outside 3 months later skinny,dirty and with matted down hair and doesn’t know where she’s at.

That’s the best we have right now and it doesn’t point to her having an involvment but carry on.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: A little good news. - 01/11/19
Originally Posted by FatCity67

Originally Posted by Rooster7
They would rather bash Trump and the wall.

Great news that she was found! Prayers for her emotional recovery.

Yeah I forgot the little sarcastic face graelin thingy.
Posted By: bbassi Re: A little good news. - 01/11/19

You can bet your ass there's a compelling reason NOT to report this. i.e. the kidnapper probably isn't a middle class white Trump voter. But I'm cynical.
Posted By: kkahmann Re: A little good news. - 01/11/19
I have a lot of friends in that area of Wisconsin. I have followed this case closely because it is the type of place where these things shouldn’t happen. High school basketball is a very big deal in small town Wisconsin. I gotta text from my deer hunting buddy at 8PM —he was at the Barron High School game when they announced she had been found alive.
Thank God—i suspect it was an Elizabeth Smart kinda deal.
Posted By: gophergunner Re: A little good news. - 01/11/19
This girl's gonna have a tough time reassimilating into any kind of a normal life.
Posted By: Redneck Re: A little good news. - 01/11/19
Originally Posted by gophergunner
Jayme Kloss was kidnapped three months ago. Her parents were brutally murdered. The 13 year old girl has been missing this whole time. Today, police in Wisconsin rescued her and captured her kidnapper. Folks were thinking the worst, after her having been gone for so long. What a relief to know she has survived. It's too bad the cops didn't shoot the bastid trying to escape.
Saw that last night on the local news... GREAT news, that.. Everybody I know (including me) thought that poor girl's body would be found by some deer hunter...

Thank God she got away and was helped to safety..

Press conference set for 10:00 am Central....
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I am glad that she has been found. This story has been fishy to me from the start. I think that the little gal was in on it, to be "kidnapped" or to run away with a new boyfriend.
I know it is shocking to think that a pretty little white girl is banging some guy, but it happens.

So that is what I think happened. Whether she was in on the plot to kill Mom and Dad, I don't know. God I hope not.

That little gal has evil eyes.
Posted By: Fugawe Re: A little good news. - 01/11/19
Feed him(them) feet first into a wood chipper. Give her the option of watching.
May God bless her.
The guy they arrested sure looks the part...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jayme-closs-details-emerge-after-wisconsin-teen-vanished-for-three-months
Originally Posted by websterparish47

What the [bleep] is wrong with you?
Posted By: Toddly Re: A little good news. - 01/11/19
I hope that little girl can find the strength to heal from a real life horror movie. The piece of schitt needs exterminated. Kill his parents too.
Posted By: Toddly Re: A little good news. - 01/11/19
Originally Posted by widrahthaar

Just another pathetic low life. Pay no mind.
Posted By: Gus Re: A little good news. - 01/11/19
wonder how it'll all turn out. was she the target? how did he find out where she lives? her mom & dad shot dead. it's all a tragedy at best.
I'm shocked she's still alive.

The guy should be drawn and quartered.
News conference left me with a lot of questions.
How the hell does a 21 year old kid kill 2 people, kidnap a 13 year old girl, drive 65 miles down the hiway and leave no evidence behind for law enforcement?
What the hell was the AG for the state of Wisc even doing there?
Thank God the girl saved herself. Thank God for the local news—she was regocnized immediately.
I know for a fact that she will have the love and support of the whole community and her extended family—she’s gonna need it

Nothing. You?

Nothing. You?

You're a complete douche. Do everyone here a favor and go play in traffic.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: A little good news. - 01/11/19
It sounds like she escaped and found a phone to call 911. Whoever was on the phone did their job.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
It sounds like she escaped and found a phone to call 911. Whoever was on the phone did their job.

She escaped and found a woman walking her dog who recognized her. Together they went to someone's house and called the police.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: A little good news. - 01/11/19
Teach your kids to look up and look around once in a while.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: A little good news. - 01/11/19

Maybe the perps are illegals. That would perfectly explain lack of coverage.
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: A little good news. - 01/11/19
Originally Posted by kkahmann
News conference left me with a lot of questions.
How the hell does a 21 year old kid kill 2 people, kidnap a 13 year old girl, drive 65 miles down the hiway and leave no evidence behind for law enforcement?
What the hell was the AG for the state of Wisc even doing there?
Thank God the girl saved herself. Thank God for the local news—she was regocnized immediately.
I know for a fact that she will have the love and support of the whole community and her extended family—she’s gonna need it

Watch Making a Murderer. It will explain A LOT.
Posted By: RickyD Re: A little good news. - 01/11/19
Originally Posted by local_dirt

No. By the picture it's obviously a white boy. 21 ys old with a creepy look. Probably can't get a girl any other way than to kill her parents and kidnap her. I hope WI has the death penalty.
I watched it Rooster thats why I asked.
It took the local cops 11 minutes to pick up the suspect which tells me they knew exactly where to go once they got the call.
I would think that except for tourists everybody in Douglas county knows everybody else. There are a lot of houses out in the sticks in that county but still it would be hard to keep a girl hidden for long term.
Originally Posted by RickyD

No. By the picture it's obviously a white boy. 21 ys old with a creepy look. Probably can't get a girl any other way than to kill her parents and kidnap her. I hope WI has the death penalty.

Unfortunately no death penalty in WI. Maybe there are some federal charges they can get him on.
Posted By: Westman Re: A little good news. - 01/11/19
Sometimes I wish justice was done like it was in the old west.....

"You fupped up kid....get the rope Clem"

Glad she is now safe although it's going to be a rough ride for a while....
Posted By: Gus Re: A little good news. - 01/11/19
she escaped from the tv news briefing. the LE had been working hard i'm sure, and no doubt.

but the high sheriff acted like they had done it all with the following up of tips.

that's just my take, others might see it differently.

anyways, she's safe. more news at 4pm.

a woman walking her dog.

that's about it.
Posted By: Windfall Re: A little good news. - 01/11/19
We don't have capital punishment, but life for murder and kidnapping. You guys need to realize that Gordon, WI. is not much more than a wide spot on Highway 53 without even a slow down sign going through there. A gas station, bar/restaurant, maybe a church. Barron is a little bigger, but they sure don't have much of a police force and this case would have overwhelmed them.
The woman walking her dog recognized her immediately and had the presence of mind to go past her own house and take to a neighbor she knew would have guns.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: A little good news. - 01/12/19
Originally Posted by ammoman16
Originally Posted by RickyD

Unfortunately no death penalty in WI. Maybe there are some federal charges they can get him on.

Murdering little grease spot.
Posted By: djs Re: A little good news. - 01/12/19
Terrific news! I only hope she's not too damaged and can recover.

The death penalty is too good for this low-life; we need something like the old Indian punishment of staking him to an ant hill and pouring honey over his naked body - but then that'll only take a day or so to end. Need something that takes longer.
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: A little good news. - 01/12/19
Well, boys I may have to eat crow on this one and I am man enough to admit it, if I have made a mistake.

But, look at the case. I have read reports that this guy and the little gal had never had any contact not even on facebook.
So, this man decides to kidnap a girl, a total stranger? Why did he pick her?
And he goes to her house at 10 pm, murders both parents, and makes off with her?
This is some girl he just saw getting off the school bus one day, so he makes a plan to kill both parents? Why didn't he just kidnap her from the school bus stop, he wouldn't have had to mess with parents. If the facts are has been stated today, this is the most bizarre kidnapping/murder case I have ever heard of.

I am following this case avidly so it will be interesting to see what further information comes out.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: A little good news. - 01/12/19
The woman walking her dog recognized her immediately and had the presence of mind to go past her own house and take to a neighbor she knew would have guns.

Smart woman.
Posted By: 30Gibbs Re: A little good news. - 01/12/19
Originally Posted by mark shubert

Amen.
Posted By: Alaskajim Re: A little good news. - 01/12/19
The douche who kidnapped her has a loser pot smoking brother living in Colorado who is a convicted sex offender.(Eric Patterson) I’ve read that there were others seen in the driveway of the house/cabin that she was held captive in. I wonder if the parents of these two guys are proud of their boys?
Posted By: gophergunner Re: A little good news. - 01/12/19
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Smart woman.

The woman who rescued her was a retiree of Child Protective Services is what I heard yesterday.
Posted By: kkahmann Re: A little good news. - 01/12/19
Jayme might not have been stalked all that much. It might have been a crime of opportunity so to speak.
The Closs home sits on Hwy 8 a couple of miles out of town with no immediate neighbors. That hwy is not too busy at midnight. The perp walks up to the front door and blows it open with the shotgun, steps inside shoots the parents, grabs the girl, polices his brass and leaves. It happened very fast cause the cops were there 4 minutes after the 911 call ended.
A gunshot that time of night in that locale wouldn’t have been noticed by anyone and might not have been thought all that unusual even if someone did hear it.
It’s entirely possible to drive from that house to the perps house is Gordon,WS and never pass by a cctv camera.
The perp might have been stalking several young girls and just took the first one available.
I don’t know much about forensics on ballistics of a shotgun but i hope they can nail this guy without putting Jayme thru more trauma of testifying.
I’m just an old man sitting here wondering what happened and wondering what this world has come to.
Well, boys I may have to eat crow on this one and I am man enough to admit it, if I have made a mistake.

But, look at the case. I have read reports that this guy and the little gal had never had any contact not even on facebook.
So, this man decides to kidnap a girl, a total stranger? Why did he pick her?
And he goes to her house at 10 pm, murders both parents, and makes off with her?
This is some girl he just saw getting off the school bus one day, so he makes a plan to kill both parents? Why didn't he just kidnap her from the school bus stop, he wouldn't have had to mess with parents. If the facts are has been stated today, this is the most bizarre kidnapping/murder case I have ever heard of.

I am following this case avidly so it will be interesting to see what further information comes out.

You make very good points.
Posted By: slumlord Re: A little good news. - 01/12/19
Jayme might not have been stalked all that much. It might have been a crime of opportunity so to speak.
The Closs home sits on Hwy 8 a couple of miles out of town with no immediate neighbors. That hwy is not too busy at midnight. The perp walks up to the front door and blows it open with the shotgun, steps inside shoots the parents, grabs the girl, polices his brass and leaves. It happened very fast cause the cops were there 4 minutes after the 911 call ended.
A gunshot that time of night in that locale wouldn’t have been noticed by anyone and might not have been thought all that unusual even if someone did hear it.
It’s entirely possible to drive from that house to the perps house is Gordon,WS and never pass by a cctv camera.
The perp might have been stalking several young girls and just took the first one available.
I don’t know much about forensics on ballistics of a shotgun but i hope they can nail this guy without putting Jayme thru more trauma of testifying.
I’m just an old man sitting here wondering what happened and wondering what this world has come to.

All true

Around here in rural Tn, people could be gettin murdered and I'd never know. BECAUSE, there is always gunshots going off randomly 24 hours a day around us. People screaming and hollering too.

Have a younger couple bout 300 yards across the way from my place. Heard her screaming bloody murder other day. I could hear her from inside her trailer and me sitting in my driveway sitting inside my car with the doors shut.

I said to myself; hell with them

Must be ok, seen her bee bop and bouncing out to her cadillac escalade recently. Fuggin rednecks
Posted By: Steelhead Re: A little good news. - 01/12/19
How do you know she rode a school bus? Predators feel more comfortable under the cover of night.

She was on a cross country team from what I read. He could have spotted her running.
Posted By: deflave Re: A little good news. - 01/12/19
People trying to make sense of something that doesn't make sense.

It takes years to unravel schit like this.
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: A little good news. - 01/12/19
Listen to the Sheriff's press conference. Holy Fughk.

"um.....um.....I wasn't there....um......um.....I don't know...um.....um...."
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: A little good news. - 01/14/19
Mea culpa. Mea culpa maxima.

My apologies to Jayme Closs. It was a completely random kindapping.

Chilling details of Jayme Closs kidnapping revealed
By Julia Marsh January 14, 2019 | 2:59pm | Updated
Modal Trigger
Jayme Closs and accused killer kidnapper Jake Thomas Patterson.
Jayme Closs (right) and accused killer and kidnapper Jake Thomas Patterson AP; Facebook
BARRON, Wisc. — He never even knew her name.

Jayme Closs’s accused kidnapper told cops he was driving to his factory job one morning when he spotted the 13-year-old at her bus stop — and that’s when he decided to abduct her.

“The defendant stated, when he saw J.L.C [Jayme], he knew that was the girl he was going to take,’’ explosive new court papers charge.

Suspect Jake Thomas Patterson, 21, “stated he had never met J.L.C. through any social media sites and only learned her name after the abduction and when he got back to his house.’’

But Patterson carefully devised a methodical plot to kidnap the teen — one that would end with her parents being gunned down in cold blood and Jayme held hostage for 88 days until she escaped, the documents said.

The psycho cheese factory worker confessed that at first, Jayme’s dad thought he was a police officer when he skulked up to the house, cops said.

Patterson allegedly fired a single fatal bullet, killing the other man — then immediately went hunting for other victims.

He told cops he found Jayme and her mom sitting in the bathtub, with the mother trying to shield her daughter from the monster with a giant bear hug.

Patterson — dressed from head to toe in black and wearing tactical military boots and carrying a gun and knife — ordered the mom to get off the girl, then bound Jayme with duct tape before turning as she stood next to him and executing her mom, the documents say.

Jayme also “stated she heard a gunshot and knew her father had just been killed,’’ according to the criminal complaint, released just hours before Patterson was set to appear in court for his first hearing Monday afternoon.

“JLC [Jayme] stated her mother had her cell phone with her and used the phone to call 911. JLC stated Patterson broke down the bathroom door and told her mother to hang up the phone. JLC stated Patterson told her mother to put tape over JLC’s mouth, which her mother did, and then Patterson shot her mother. JLC stated both her mother and father were shot one time.’’ He then stuffed her in the trunk of the car and drove off.

The teen finally escaped while Patterson was away from the home
Posted By: GyrPer1 Re: A little good news. - 01/14/19
That guy should be churned up into soylent green and fed to the inmates.
Posted By: slumlord Re: A little good news. - 01/14/19
Oh it's wisconsin. They'll powder his butt and let him earn a law degree in prison for the next 30 years then release him.
© 24hourcampfire