Home
People are pissing themselves over it. What did I miss?

Did you watch it?
Yeah....so we're not supposed to teach our boys how to be respectful?
wait for it.....
The problem is the "assumption" that being male means toxicity. That there is no difference between men and women. That simply being male is bad.

All under the guise of being decent to each other.

Which no one can argue against.
Reckon I didn't read deep enough between the lines. I was thinking they were illustrating why women prefer a southern gentlemen....

Crap, was that toxic?
Hey look, 12,000 posts. Well, that's time I can get back.
I scoff at the notion of toxic masculinity. Unless you want to partner it with kundty femininity. Men and women have different genetic composition. Men are coded to do masculine schidt. Sometimes that masculine schidt doesn't sit well with women. We are supposed to suppress our innate tendancy to grab our balls and get crap done.
So now men get profiled for being men. I reckon Brad Paisely is bad
Originally Posted by 16bore
So now men get profiled for being men.

Exactly.

Gillette is in the pajama boy camp.
Did you see the "evil" white man grabbing the a$$ of the woman of color? Did you notice in about 2-3 scenes they make the black man the upstanding citizen and correcting what the bad white man is doing? This is not-so-subtle liberal anti-white propaganda. And it's prevalent in so many TV commercials these days.
Cultural Marxist brainwashing.
Pussification of America.
Originally Posted by chesterwy
Pussification of America.

Exactly
They realized that once people leave school they loose their attention thus their ability to continue the brain wash so now that these same brainwashed kids have grown up to run companies they figure they will do their part with ads and media. The effort is not just to isolate and weaken the influence of groups like white men but also to normalize fringe groups. You want to see what the world would be like without white men go to places that have been running awhile without them. We aint without sin but we sure as heck aint the bottom of the barrel.
People are pissing themselves over it. What did I miss?

Simple enough, the company thinks they can see that there is money in that direction...and to be frank it would not hurt us to have a bit of courtesy in our dealings.

So long as it applies to the bitches on the left as well.
It's not that hard to be a gentleman. (That's just a man with manners)
Some of the stuff they show wasn't a big deal in the past (but, not gentlemanly),
And it doesn't happen much now.

Manners people. It's not about men.

Manners, and consideration for others.

That's what's missing in our society.
Years and $$ the black comedians made being disrespectful to women (I work in a high school and see it WAY TOO much) and now it's the WHITE man who is the villain and the black who is standing up for others?? Yeah, right, that's what prison, hollywood, news (even fake news) all tell us.
If you don't see what's wrong with that commercial, .... The brainwashing has already worked.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
If you don't see what's wrong with that commercial, .... The brainwashing has already worked.

Exactly!
People are Over sensitive these days, how much controversy can a shaving stick cause. SMH
Originally Posted by oremi
..... how much controversy can a shaving stick cause. SMH

Was that about shaving?
I would no longer use a Gillette product if it was free
Originally Posted by 700LH
I would no longer use a Gillette product if it was free

Yep.
ball shavers will deal with them.
3 words...

DOLLAR

SHAVE

CLUB
Gillette is owned by Proctor & Gamble.
Reckon I didn't read deep enough between the lines. I was thinking they were illustrating why women prefer a southern gentlemen....

Crap, was that toxic?

Ha!!

Yep you need re-education; off to the gulag with you!

The whole thing assumes men are the problem; that softer, more nurturing women can correct us if we let them.

It isn’t the absence of fathers that is the problem; it’s their presence.
Originally Posted by efw
3 words...

DOLLAR

SHAVE

CLUB

Sent them a e-mail to that effect - all the men in my family have told them to stick their razors up their corporate azzes and were rooting for NO to win the Super Bowl...
Originally Posted by Hancock27
Years and $$ the black comedians made being disrespectful to women (I work in a high school and see it WAY TOO much) and now it's the WHITE man who is the villain and the black who is standing up for others?? Yeah, right, that's what prison, hollywood, news (even fake news) all tell us.

The cultural Marxists won't say nary a thing about the blacks and their rap music, videos, and acts where they do everything but the actual act of breeding, where women are "objectified" and called everything in the book. Why? They don't want to piss off a big part of their solid base. They will lay off of them under the guise of it being part of their "culture" or some such idiocy.

Of course there are plenty of whites that are big fans of this crap too. Plenty.
I guess I am a toxic male because I believe that some people deserve to have their ass whooped. I believe that some people need to be called out and/or teased for bad behavior and idiotic ideas (like phags & dykes). I believe that a man has to be the aggressor in pursuing a mate.
Originally Posted by RJY66
Originally Posted by Hancock27

The cultural Marxists won't say nary a thing about the blacks and their rap music, videos, and acts where they do everything but the actual act of breeding, where women are "objectified" and called everything in the book. Why? They don't want to piss off a big part of their solid base. They will lay off of them under the guise of it being part of their "culture" or some such idiocy.

Of course there are plenty of whites that are big fans of this crap too. Plenty.

They all hide behind the idea that it's "art". You can get away with anything in that respect.
Originally Posted by elelbean
Did you see the "evil" white man grabbing the a$$ of the woman of color? Did you notice in about 2-3 scenes they make the black man the upstanding citizen and correcting what the bad white man is doing? This is not-so-subtle liberal anti-white propaganda. And it's prevalent in so many TV commercials these days.

This is what stuck out like a turd in a punchbowl to me and I wasn't even looking for it.
I am outraged, disgusted, and offended by this blatant display of toxic feminism.

Brad Paisely is a man?
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I am outraged, disgusted, and offended by this blatant display of toxic feminism.

You nailed it for exactly what it is! +1

This man taught me by example, how to treat other men and ladies. His life is a monument to manhood and he never showed any sign of femininity. America was made great by men like this, it is being destroyed by Gillette, Subaru and countless other companies and groups that feel the need to feminize not only America, but the world...

[Linked Image]
I have looked at the soaps and detergents etc. in our house and find just about all are made by P&G. Dawn,Joy, Tide, Gain,Crest, my wife's Herbal Essences shampoo and others . P&G being the parent of Gillette I guess we will change to All or Arm and Hammer laundry detergent, Palmolive, and Colgate. There are others out there and I would say it is prudent to not do business with people who openly despise you. They will use your money to make political contributions against your interests.
Originally Posted by slumlord

Brad Paisely is a man?

....my eyebrows ain't plucked, there's a gun in my truck...

What the deal with the Gillette commercial?

They are completely fu^cked up, that's what's wrong with it. Just an extension of "Me too".

I will never ever buy an product from them again, not that I do much now.

MM
Haven’t shaved since 1980 yep I saw this coming

Anyone want to buy a car ?
WHo even uses their crap products?
Great analysis.

Ann Coulter Tweeted: "It's the spitting image of the Gillette ad." Link to video
Al Bundy is my hero.
More proof of the evils of toxic feminism.
Here is an excellent commentary by Bill Whittle about the Gillette commercial. It's 17 minutes so watch it when you have time.

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=992&v=EykO2rsLP9Q[/video]

L.W.
I started boycotting Gillette around 1975 when they came out for more gun control under a prior owner. But I haven't shaved with a razor for decades. I prefer my Braun electric self-cleaning shaver. it's quicker, shaves as closely, doesn't nick me, and I can do 95% of my shaving while watching the TV in the morning.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Here is an excellent commentary by Bill Whittle about the Gillette commercial. It's 17 minutes so watch it when you have time.

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=992&v=EykO2rsLP9Q[/video]

L.W.

That is excellent. Whittle is spot on.
Originally Posted by Badgerloader
Gillette is owned by Proctor & Gamble.

Originally Posted by IndyCA35
I started boycotting Gillette around 1975 when they came out for more gun control under a prior owner. But I haven't shaved with a razor for decades.
I prefer my Braun electric self-cleaning shaver.....

Braun:
1984 - 2007, Braun was a wholly owned subsidiary of Gillette Co....Gillette purchased a controlling interest in Braun in 1967.
Braun is now a wholly owned subsidiary of Procter & Gamble, which acquired Gillette in 2005.

[Linked Image]
No anti men agenda? Yeah, sure, I believe that. Not.

Agency that Made Gillette’s Woke, Anti-Man Ad Filled with Radical Feminists, Anti-Trumpers

https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...ed-with-radical-feminists-anti-trumpers/

The director who created the man-scolding ad for Gillette razors that riled the world has a long history of hardcore, left-wing activism and her boss is a virulent hater of President Donald Trump.
Radical feminists= man hating,homosexual women.

The director who created the man-scolding ad for Gillette razors that riled the world has a long history of hardcore, left-wing activism and her boss is a virulent hater of President Donald Trump.

The Gillette ad, entitled, “We Believe: The Best Men Can Be,” is on the verge of breaking into Youtube’s most disliked list with well over 800,000 dislikes to its 400,000 likes.

According to Breitbart Tech, the most disliked YouTube video of all time is YouTube Rewind 2018 (15 million dislikes). But, the 50th most disliked video is one titled “Roast Yourself Challenge,” by Kenia Os, which has 900,000 dislikes. And the Gillette ad is quickly zeroing in on this record.

Wait Until You See Gillette's New Ad About Toxic Masculinity.... Have They LOST THEIR MINDS?!

The video ad has become notorious as a prime example of PCism gone wild as it seems to demean and attack every male customer Gillette has.

But while supporters say it is only attempting to show men how to “be better” and has nothing to do with being politically correct, the director of the video, Australian Kim Gehrig, has a well-established record of left-wing activism, according to the Daily Mail.

One ad Gehrig has produced in the past, for instance, was for Sport England and is set to a poem by liberal activist Maya Angelou. The sports ad takes aim at people who criticize the female body image.

In another case, an Uber ad Gehrig helmed features a strong, empowered woman, and her dopy male date who can’t dance.

Another ad for an Australian lingerie brand also takes on female body image by showing women without the ideal body tearing off ill-fitting bras.

Gehrig noted that her lingerie ad was made to tell women not to worry about “the male gaze” but is instead was about “finally doing what is right” for women.

The director also produced a film that attacked Australian men as steroid-soaked he-men who had a warped view of manhood.

Gehrig is a principal at a production company that specializes in woke imagery. The Somesuch agency is headed by founder Sally Campbell, an outspoken women’s rights advocate and a severe anti-Trumper.

Of her agency, Campbell has said, “Somesuch gives a f*** about ideas. It gives a f*** about craft. And in an industry notoriously known for giving male talent the choice opportunities, it continues to give a huge f*** that all its directors get a fair shot at doing a standout piece of work.”

Campbell is a big supporter of the Women’s March and a detractor of Donald Trump, according to tweets found by the Mail.
grin

Originally Posted by rockinbbar
we have a winner
Originally Posted by Paul_M
No anti men agenda? Yeah, sure, I believe that. Not.

Agency that Made Gillette’s Woke, Anti-Man Ad Filled with Radical Feminists, Anti-Trumpers

https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...ed-with-radical-feminists-anti-trumpers/

The Gillette vid on YouTube now has over 1.2 million "DISLIKES". If I am reading the Breitbart link properly, that would put it well within the Top 50 Most Disliked YouTube Videos ever...
© 24hourcampfire