Home
Posted By: mtnsnake Beto O'Rourke name change. - 01/17/19
Why did he change his name? Why did federal government irs have problems with him and DWI problems?
Posted By: DarlaG Re: Beto O'Rourke name change. - 01/17/19
mtnsnake,

His legal name is: ROBERT FRANCIS O'ROURKE, - To my knowledge, it hasn't been officially changed.

Further, he was NOT called "Beto" as a childhood nickname, as he has repeatedly claimed. = Just another of many falsehoods, both LARGE & SMALL, that he gets away with because of the FAWNING/cheer-leading/incurious press is covering-up for almost EVERY leftist DIMocRAT.
(LOOK how the press covered up for Teddy Kennedy & the NEEDLESS & PREVENTABLE death of Mary Jo Kopechne, when the 3 networks KNEW that he had the wreck because he was DRUNK..)

Sooner or later & HOPEFULLY SOONER, the general public will DISCOUNT all the cheer-leading of the LIARS in the LEFTIST PRESS & for a generation (or perhaps forever) nobody will believe ANYTHING that the press claims.
(TRUST, once lost, is nearly impossible to regain.)

ADDENDA: Mr O'Rourke is about as DUMB as Ms. Ocasio-Cortez is. - People in El Paso who know & who like him, see him as a FRIENDLY & inoffensive DUNCE. - I know a member of the country club that he belongs to, who says: "A nice kid, who is a good guy to drink with. PITY that he's just not very smart."

yours, tex
I was just wondering.
Posted By: Brazos Re: Beto O'Rourke name change. - 01/17/19
Bob the drunken burglar.
I said months ago, he should be referred to as "Bobby" o'rourke.

Yesterday Rush referred to him as “Bozo O’Rourke”. I thought that was fitting.
Originally Posted by DarlaG
mtnsnake,

ADDENDA: Mr O'Rourke is about as DUMB as Ms. Ocasio-Cortez is. - People in El Paso who know & who like him, see him as a FRIENDLY & inoffensive DUNCE. - I know a member of the country club that he belongs to, who says: "A nice kid, who is a good guy to drink with. PITY that he's just not very smart."

yours, tex

I find it hard to believe that anyone is as dumb as Ms. Ocasio-Cortez, except for the people who voted her into office. They must be the dumbest people on earth.
We call him But Ole around our house. Unfortunately he has a good liberal following. Hasbeen
Posted By: hanco Re: Beto O'Rourke name change. - 01/17/19
I love the Bozo
Mr. O'rourke and Ms. Cortez are not any less qualified to be president than was Mr. Obama. Either could easily be elected. They are both more lovable characters than, and actually as qualified as the execrable Ms. Clinton. And she was very nearly elected.
Posted By: DarlaG Re: Beto O'Rourke name change. - 01/17/19
Hastings,

What O'Rourke, Ocasio-Cortez & Hillary ROTTEN Clinton have in common is that they are all UNFIT for any "office of public trust" by reason of "flaws of character"..

yours, tex
[Linked Image]

Here he is in a dress.
New yorkers are pretty stupid and dumb.
Originally Posted by baldhunter
[Linked Image]

Here he is in a dress.

Originally Posted by baldhunter
[Linked Image]

Here he is in a dress.

Back in his punk rock band days which makes him so cool to the millennial types.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Mr. O'Rourke and Ms. Cortez are not any less qualified to be president than was Mr. Obama. Either could easily be elected. They are both more lovable characters than....... the execrable Ms. Clinton. And she was very nearly elected.

Yep, I was subject to some.... "ahem".... criticism..... for suggesting that O-C was gonna be as big as she is turning out to be. She's the darling of the media, going to be built up as a hero, and as such is gonna be influential in the next election cycle. Attempts by the Right to illustrate her intellectual shortcomings will all fall flat, and will only serve to keep her name before the public.

O'Rourke has successfully pulled off his "Latino" gig, not hard to do as by definition it ain't too much of a stretch for him to identify himself as "Hispanic", ie. raised in a Spanish-speaking culture. Most Texas Hispanics at least self-identify on the forms as "White: Hispanic" (as opposed to "White: Not Hispanic") which is why those terms are usually listed separately from "Asian, Pacific Islander...." etc..... in which section Hispanics check "White"

O'Rourke speaks fluent Spanish and he's from El Paso, us belaboring the point ain't gonna cost him any.

IMHO even odds on O'Rourke or Kamala Harris being the Democrat nominee in 2020. This next Presidential election is gonna be a toss up too.
As I understand, Beto O'Rourke is an Italian-American that is currently identifying as a Mexican.
But, it could be worse, he could be identifying as a female Mexican, I suppose.....
Who knows anymore?
Originally Posted by DarlaG
Sooner or later,.....the general public will DISCOUNT all the cheer-leading of the LIARS in the LEFTIST PRESS.

Doubt it. THe whole world lies in the power of the evil One.
Posted By: DarlaG Re: Beto O'Rourke name change. - 01/18/19
Virginian,

O'Rourke is 100% "lace curtain Irish", rather than Italian-American.

yours, tex
Her names going to be got my ass beto'd after the primaries!
Mr. O'rourke and Ms. Cortez are not any less qualified to be president than was Mr. Obama. Either could easily be elected. They are both more lovable characters than, and actually as qualified as the execrable Ms. Clinton. And she was very nearly elected.

Actually, Cortez isn't old enough to serve as POTUS...she will have to wait until 2024.
Originally Posted by Virginian2
As I understand, Beto O'Rourke is an Italian-American that is currently identifying as a Mexican.
But, it could be worse, he could be identifying as a female Mexican, I suppose.....
Who knows anymore?

The Trumps self identified as coming from Sweden, for years. They are German.
Posted By: ribka Re: Beto O'Rourke name change. - 01/18/19

I think you were criticized for stating ahem o crazio cotex was very intelligent and well educated and then you described how beautiful and talented she was

Once the economy cools down , thanks to the new Dem Congress, the citizens won’t put up with her crazy schit anymore

Bozo O’Rourke is a crazy flake, like Obama , never accomplished anything in his six years in congress and never worked an honest day in his life. He married into a billionaire family though

Shame dumb uneducated Americans are duped by these fake celebrities

Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Mr. O'Rourke and Ms. Cortez are not any less qualified to be president than was Mr. Obama. Either could easily be elected. They are both more lovable characters than....... the execrable Ms. Clinton. And she was very nearly elected.

Yep, I was subject to some.... "ahem".... criticism..... for suggesting that O-C was gonna be as big as she is turning out to be. She's the darling of the media, going to be built up as a hero, and as such is gonna be influential in the next election cycle. Attempts by the Right to illustrate her intellectual shortcomings will all fall flat, and will only serve to keep her name before the public.

O'Rourke has successfully pulled off his "Latino" gig, not hard to do as by definition it ain't too much of a stretch for him to identify himself as "Hispanic", ie. raised in a Spanish-speaking culture. Most Texas Hispanics at least self-identify on the forms as "White: Hispanic" (as opposed to "White: Not Hispanic") which is why those terms are usually listed separately from "Asian, Pacific Islander...." etc..... in which section Hispanics check "White"

O'Rourke speaks fluent Spanish and he's from El Paso, us belaboring the point ain't gonna cost him any.

IMHO even odds on O'Rourke or Kamala Harris being the Democrat nominee in 2020. This next Presidential election is gonna be a toss up too.
© 24hourcampfire