Home
Looking to take a buffalo this year with my nephew and ran across Sacred Ground International. Would appreciated hearing about any experience folks have had with them, good or bad.

Thanks
UP
bump
Check out the websight. Seems they've come a long way from running them over a cliff.
Do they accept beads as payment?
Originally Posted by Stickfight

No dipschit..
They ain't gonna accept you and your boyfriend,s used pull start sex toys for payment.

[Linked Image]
hahaha
OP....sorry for schitting on your thread with the pic in reply to the poser
Stickfight/Starman that posted on it.
That’s damn funny

[Linked Image]
Laughing but still need some referrals if possible. Thanks
Originally Posted by travelingman1
Looking to take a buffalo this year with my nephew and ran across Sacred Ground International. Would appreciated hearing about any experience folks have had with them, good or bad.

Thanks

Check your pm’s
The name "Sacred Ground Int" would make me check their background and references carefully.
Originally Posted by renegade50

No dipschit..
They ain't gonna accept you and your boyfriend,s used pull start sex toys for payment.

[Linked Image]

Btt for stickfight and his boyfriend starman.
Morons
Still looking for some help. Old Toot, your guys buffalo hunts are on hold for now. Not taking any applications.
Still looking for some help. Old Toot, your guys buffalo hunts are on hold for now. Not taking any applications.

PM 2
Looked at their site and I must ask: Do you want to hunt a buffalo or be brainwashed? I don't need that kind of baggage with anything. I'd look for an Indian reservation outfitter without all the woo woo. Try Fort Belknap.
Did not know finding a spot would be so difficult. Have seen prices up to $6,000 to shoot a cow! Also, no return emails from several. No referrals to decent places at reasonable prices? Oh yeah, Belknap is a lottery. Guess I will try that if nothing else.
I shot my buffalo on Ted Turner's Flying D ranch outside of Bozeman, MT, but it was only 30 miles from home. Google is your friend.
If you have a tuff grill guard on your pickup, it would be easy to hunt one in South Dakota.They stand in the road and lick up snow melt salt. Parks would not be happy tho.
Above and beyond all the petty infighting this is the place in question

http://sacredgroundintl.org/home.php

Looking at the site brought a queston to mind . . .
So does the hunter wait til it comes up to nuzzle them and then stab it in the throat with a knife
You may have to hire a native to chase the buff off a cliff so it meets it's end in an acceptable fashion.

Seriously, IIRC from an article a few years back, there are very few places in this country where anything close to a free range bison hunt is available.
Henry Mtns , UT and North Kaibab, Arizona are two I can think of. Bring money!
Alaska has one too, might as well put in for your free range unicorn tag at the same time.
Thanks guys. Know that whatever I do will almost certainly not be fair chase. Assume it will be finding them in a big pasture (maybe a few thousand acres but still a pasture) and taking a shot. That is the best I hope for. But do not want to pay 6K+ to shoot a cow or young bull and certainly not the huge prices for a mature bull. Mostly want the meat to eat but would love to see the Sharps do what it was designed for. Looking harder and harder to find anyone with actual experience having done that.
I’m starting to worry why some of you guys know this kinda stuff exists!

Originally Posted by renegade50

No dipschit..

[Linked Image]

Thanks guys. Know that whatever I do will almost certainly not be fair chase. Assume it will be finding them in a big pasture (maybe a few thousand acres but still a pasture) and taking a shot. That is the best I hope for. But do not want to pay 6K+ to shoot a cow or young bull and certainly not the huge prices for a mature bull. Mostly want the meat to eat but would love to see the Sharps do what it was designed for. Looking harder and harder to find anyone with actual experience having done that.

Check your pm’s
© 24hourcampfire