Home
If the poor guy who wants to shoot up the world because he can't get any lovin' had only known. He could've solved his problem with 5 bucks and a can of Pringles.

Woman shot after performing sex act for $5, Pringles, police say
Jacksonville police say man ran off, woman's injuries not life-threatening
By News4Jax.com Staff

ACKSONVILLE, Fla. - A woman was shot Monday night outside a gas station after she performed a sex act in exchange for $5 and some potato chips, the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office said.

Police said they were called to a Shell station on Lem Turner Road around 10:30 p.m. Monday because a person had been shot.

They found a woman, whose name was not released, with a gunshot wound to her shoulder. She was taken to a hospital, and her injuries were not considered life-threatening, police said.

The woman told investigators that she agreed to perform a sex act with a man in exchange for $5 and some Pringles potato chips. After the act, she said, the man demanded the $5 back and shot her when she refused. He ran off, and police did not have a suspect description.

The Sheriff's Office said detectives are actively working the case.

Anyone with information is asked to call JSO at 904-630-0500 or CrimeStoppers at 1-866-845-TIPS.

From News4JAX
Behind every Florida woman who is shot over Pringles and a bad BJ, there is a Florida Man.
She needs practice if she can screw up a 5-buck hummer.
Pringles ain't free Baby!!
Regular or Sour Cream?
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Regular or Sour Cream?

Probably Sea Salt...
Pussy and Pringles. I never associated the two together before!
Originally Posted by hanco
Pussy and Pringles. I never associated the two together before!

Come on man, Pringles go with ever thing!!
Yeah, but with Lays, you can't eat just one. With pringles, apparently you can.
Had one cruising a parking lot in a handicap scooter drinking wine outta a can of em
Now one gets shot for some and a hummer gone wrong.

Wtf is it about women and pringles???
Jeez, you'd think she'd have at least held out for some dip to go with them chips! What kind of chips does a hooker ask for?

Wait for it.........

Lays, of course!
Must be up north.

Won't find anything that cheap down here.
Bad judgement on the man's part. He should have been able to see she wasn't worth $5 and chips.
The title of this thread should have been "fish and chips."
that entire north Jax area, around Lem Turner, is a vast wasteland of black on black crime. Nothing that happens there is a surprise.
Originally Posted by gophergunner
Jeez, you'd think she'd have at least held out for some dip to go with them chips! What kind of chips does a hooker ask for?

Wait for it.........

Lays, of course!

the sex act was to provide the dip. Ya see? lol
I imagine there were some broken chips in that can.
I thought Biloxi was bad until I moved here , amazing how different states can be .
My opinion is there was plenty of trash to start with then the new york/new jersey/philly hippie crowd moved here starting in the 60's , plenty of time produce $5 and pringles chips for a knobber . I bet the woundee is beautiful and has a tattoo .
If it was Doritos, we have a new idea for a Superbowl commercial.
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

Yep.....I'd say she had it coming if her BJ's are that bad. (pun not intended)
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

Yep.....I'd say she had it coming if her BJ's are that bad. (pun not intended)

Naw, it wasn't coming, that was the problem....
Florida strikes again.
A hanging chad? Every high school boy is buying a case of Pringles after this.
They need to turn them EBT cards back on.
Pringles are good, tho.
Now we know who that woman at Walmart was last week... laugh

Woman drinking wine from Pringles can banned from Walmart
January 14, 2019

WICHITA FALLS, Texas (AP) — Police in northern Texas say a woman has been banned from a local Walmart after she spent several hours driving an electric shopping cart around the store’s parking lot while drinking wine from a Pringles can.

Police tell the Times Record News that officers responded to a report of a suspicious person around 9 a.m. Friday at a Walmart in Wichita Falls. The city is about 125 miles (200 kilometers) northwest of Dallas, near the Oklahoma border.

Wichita Falls police spokesman Jeff Hughes says the woman had reportedly been riding the electric cart around the parking lot for about three hours.

Hughes says police eventually found the woman in a nearby restaurant and told her not to return to the store.

Police say the woman wasn’t arrested and her name was not released.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
They need to turn them EBT cards back on.

LOL.

Price of puzzy & BJ's are dropping steadily.

Before long, the market will correct to where it should be... smile
Maybe he was upset because she was trying to eat the Pringles while she was still on the clock.
Dude should of shot himself. No respect for his own Johnson. Feeding it to a lot lizard, not a good plan.
My parents moved to Florida after retiring a few years back. Just the other day, my Mom was telling me about three or four rather bizarre events, murders and such, that she seen on her local news channel. Each of the events she mentioned were completely out of left field, not your run of the mill crimes. Each one had some bizarre back story or unusual methodology. She remarked that it was "weird" down there, I just figured she was being melodramatic.

Maybe not?!
Too salty, and she complained.
Asparagus.
Originally Posted by dye7barrel
Florida strikes again.

Holeeee Schitt. You're from Washington and you're throwing rocks at Florida?
Might have to thank the press for not offering pics of anyone involved in this.
Originally Posted by deflave
Must be up north.

Won't find anything that cheap down here.

Chit, I thougth it mite have been u that ran off .... lol
It is Florida.
Weird what people will do for JUNK food. On the other hand I've never had a bad bj, didn't know they existed!!!
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by dye7barrel
Florida strikes again.

Holeeee Schitt. You're from Washington and you're throwing rocks at Florida?

No chit.....every state has their problems but WA's way ahead of the curve...
© 24hourcampfire