Home
Shiner Light Blond with 99 cal. One of the better tasting light beers I've had, Only downside is it's not cheap. Yes, its still taste pretty watery compared to Shiner Bock but for a light beer it's not bad.

[Linked Image]
Enjoying a Shiner factory tour 12pk this evening.
Coors light.
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Enjoying a Shiner factory tour 12pk this evening.

Those are nice. Quit a variety of beer. They occasionally switch out some of the flavors in those factory tours six packs.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Coors light.

I don't hate Coors light but prefer other light beer. But I'm a pretty big fan of the old fashion regular yellow boy Coors.
My wife swears Coors light taste like dish water. Don't ask. I have know Idea what dish water taste like.
Coors light is good when eating a jalapeno pizza.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Coors light.

I mostly drink Keystone light. sometimes $5.75 for 15pk at the DG.
I was raised up on Shiner and Lone Star, but I love Coors Light. Used to love Shiner Winter Ale (Dunkle Weizen) Dark Wheat. Then there's Redd's Wicked Apple.
My first job as a kid was working in a German bakery. Those old bakers to a man drank Miller Lite. Most were born in Germany.
On a hot day, a light beer can go down pretty easy and recently, I kinda like Bud Light Lime, but only in hot weather. Other than that, I'm a wheat beer, mostly Blue Moon guy and avoid lights.
Drinking Coors Lite is like making love in a canoe. Fooking near water!
I've tried a few brands of light beer and don't care for them I'll sick with regular beer
Yeungling light Lager
Miller lite for me. Less filling, tastes great.
If I drank light beer I'd cut my dick off.
"Lawnmower beer" tastes great because it is icy cold and tingly. But that's about the only time it is any good whatsoever. You have to be hot and sweaty and numb with fatigue for it to taste good. Pour a glass and savor it? Savor what? It has no depth, no complexity, no malt goodness, no ANYthing other than bubbly water.
Originally Posted by deflave

Your taking the tin sign in the background to heart ! That is not Shiner's advertising slogan.

[Linked Image]
I like Bud Light.
I like coors light and michelob ultra for light beer drinking ie working around the house, fishing, etc. I recently tried michelob ultra amber and I have bought it the last few times. As for "savoring" a good beer I like miller high life in glass
You can go to the Spoetzl Brewery and get a sampler for free... I've done it. smile T'was great!

https://www.shiner.com/brewery/tours
I will have to try that.

Bud light has to be THE most disgusting "beer" on the planet.

Gross.
Go Shiner Bock or Go Home... wink
Heineken Light - better than regular Bud, Coors, Miller, etc. Along with Amstel Light are the only light beers I have found that tastes like beer!
The Silver Bullet, my favorite driving beer.

mike r
I didn't get this fine beer gut drinking light beer! smile
Originally Posted by deflave

Gonna have to agree with this one...

Started gaining weight after I slowed down the hunting workouts this winter and thought about going to light beer. Then I slapped myself in the face and started working out again.
[Linked Image]
Coors light is about the best of the watered down beers but not by much.
Boulevard Wheat and Shiner Bock are just too good to drink light.
Want a good brauerei tour? Take this one. When you're done, sit out in the beer garden overlooking Old Town Salzburg and chow down on some great Austrian food while you're soaking up some suds.

https://www.stiegl.at/en/stiegl-cellar
Currs light tastes like club soda that has had all the flavor removed.
Originally Posted by 1911a1
Shiner Light Blond with 99 cal. One of the better tasting light beers I've had, Only downside is it's not cheap. Yes, its still taste pretty watery compared to Shiner Bock but for a light beer it's not bad.

β€œIt still tastes watery...”

You don’t work in marketing, do you? 😁😁
Originally Posted by ironbender

Heh Heh, yes, I would have been fired for that statement in an add. But, remember I said compared to Shiner Bock.
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Yeungling light Lager

I would like to try regular and light Yeungling but I can't find it here. Isn't that supposed to be the oldest brewery in the country.
Originally Posted by CraigD
Heineken Light - better than regular Bud, Coors, Miller, etc. Along with Amstel Light are the only light beers I have found that tastes like beer!

I'll have to try the Heineken. I may have tried the Amstel before and it was good.
Drinking light beer is like sex in a canoe. Both are f*@king near water.
[Linked Image]

Making Bavarian pretzels today in a snowed in scheithole of a day. Good thing I have some good dark beer...
i brew 99% of the beer i drink. i just tapped a keg of blonde. it is 5% ABV, 170-ish calories and incredibly smooth and hoppy. once it mellows and blends a bit for a few weeks, i have no doubt that it will be a crowd pleaser. i kinda doubt it will make it to lawnmower season but if it does, it will go very well on a hot day. this batch cost me about 12 bucks a case to make. best fuggen hobby i ever had.
Originally Posted by ironbender

Heh Heh, yes, I would have been fired for that statement in an add. But, remember I said compared to Shiner Bock.

laugh

When you go to the brewery, they make some beers there that make the Bock seem watery! grin
What's this stuff you call "light" beer??? laugh laugh
© 24hourcampfire