Home

.... I never hear them talk about taking guns away from criminals; just from law-abiding citizens.
Criminals are on their side.
They are the criminals.
they want the abolition of guns from the hands of the citizenry, and only in the hands of law enforcement. the rich & elites can hire off-duty policemen to be their lawful bodyguards.

the rest of us will be left with rocks and pointy sticks to defend ourselves.
Originally Posted by 5sdad

.... I never hear them talk about taking guns away from criminals; just from law-abiding citizens.

....... They commonly refer to that as "common sense" and "reasonable" gun control measures. If they ever get their way America will be disarmed except for their own security details and all the criminals who will still own guns. Oh; and anyone who disagrees with them has no "common sense" and is being extremely "unreasonable".
the rest of us will be left with rocks and pointy sticks to defend ourselves.

there will be no defense, only compliance.

[Linked Image]
I just love the logic of disarming the good guys to save them from the well armed bad guys.
They want criminals to have guns--
The criminals don't like us legal gun owners as badly as the Libs
They should have learned in the 1930's when they outlawed full auto and all those criminal types turned in all of theirs.
It has NEVER been about crime and ALWAYS about disarming the public.
As said elsewhere... Gun Control is not about Guns. It is about Control.
Reminds me of the old bumper sticker, “When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns!”
And gun toting criminals are just another form of "useful idiots" who are tools of the gun grabbers. So they can use the carnage and mayhem they cause as "proof" that we must "do something" and pass more and gun legislation which only affects those who they wish to disarm. See how that works?
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
They are the criminals.
Bingo......
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Reminds me of the old bumper sticker, “When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns!”
My first truck was a 1974 Chevy Cheyenne Super given to me for graduation by my Dad. When he still had it, I got one of those stickers and put on the bumper. Only sticker it had on it.
Criminals carry knives
Originally Posted by 22250rem
And gun toting criminals are just another form of "useful idiots" who are tools of the gun grabbers. So they can use the carnage and mayhem they cause as "proof" that we must "do something" and pass more and gun legislation which only affects those who they wish to disarm. See how that works?

All this unrest plays right into that agenda. Obama frustrated the sheit out of decent people everywhere and drove the nutters right over the edge. Now it's mayhem as nutters are running loose in society all hopped up on psych drugs and decent people are getting sick of being pushed around and abused by the govt and fellow citizens.

One of these days a right winger will get fed up with all this bull schitand lash back and oh the wailing that we'll hear about "gun control" and right wingers. Nevermind all these left wing nutjobs shooting up schools several a year.
The encouraging thing on the gun rights front is all the advances made on the State levels in the last thirty years or so. The chief threat has always been on the Federal level. Now that the S C has established that we have an individual right and that the States are bound by it, if we could keep a POTUS who could be counted on to veto unfavorable legislation at the Federal level, we could breathe easy for a change.Congress is always going to be iffy.

Unfortunately, we don’t have that now and are not likely to ever have it.

In their minds, criminals don't have guns, that's illegal, so how would they.
© 24hourcampfire