Home
Deputy shot at. Returns same:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ts-deputy-point-blank-range-gets-killed/
Nicely done deputy.
Next MAG.
She's very lucky! That's one criminal that WON'T endanger anyone ever again ! Good Job, Officer !

Would be very interesting to have a closer look at his criminal record, including on who and why he was let go!
Great!
That IS good news!
Who put the criminal on the street?
AY CARAMBA!

AAAYY!
He just doing the job no American wants to do.........

Great shooting Deputy.
Awesome and glad she survived and unloaded her weapon to stop a second attempt of murder.
I love a happy ending.. It's wonderful knowing that P.O.S. is no longer in the general populace.
That Deputy should run for Sheriff..... I’d vote for her without even seeing her tits.
Love those happy endings!
Perfect outcome.
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
She's very lucky! That's one criminal that WON'T endanger anyone ever again ! Good Job, Officer !

Would be very interesting to have a closer look at his criminal record, including on who and why he was let go!

Morales “had at least five prior arrests for violations including possession of a concealed and loaded firearm, assault on a peace officer and driving under the influence.” There was no confirmation as to whether he was convicted on any of those counts.
Did she really have to shoot that many times?
He was a good boy.

Way to pour it in through the window!
He din do nuffin!
Nice!!! Runner dry... I love happy endings
That's real news!
CNN puts on plays for the idiots.
But, but, but it was just a little bitty ghuuuuun.....................................

Bwahahahahahaha..............

Happy ending, just throw the body over the wall.
Sum-bish! 13 into the face and torso outta do it.
Well done Deputy!
Multiple deportations....
I'm just glad the Deputy prevailed.

Tax dollars well spent, taking out the trash.
From the number of shots fired he must have looked like a pin cushion.

Jim
Originally Posted by DMc
Sum-bish! 13 into the face and torso outta do it.

quince. 15
Well, bless his heart.

Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
He din do nuffin!

well, he ain't gonna do nuffin, again !
Nice mag dump.

Cool on her radio afterwards. Good job.
If she didn’t have the body cam she would get thrown under the bus immediately. Poor Mex wasn’t armed or nothing. On his way to take his mother to church. Yadayada yada. Ed k
NICE! good shooting Ma'am.
15 rounds into that 'bender'
Nice! Well done.
Shoot until the threat is gone....
Originally Posted by sgt217

. . . or the slide locks to the rear on an empty mag! grin
Though there is no info on whether the deceased was a US citizen, I am pretty comfortable assuming he was not. I know Napa very well and there are large numbers of illegals who come in for the vineyard work. The combination of that and this guy's numerous prior criminal acts (and California's sanctuary state policies) give a strong indication that he's an illegal.
Wow with a mag dump like that I'm surprised she didn't give him another mag. What the hell after the first one the rest are free right.?
closed casket
Originally Posted by sgt217

Ya, he was trying to tell her, 'I quit' that chit was hurting, GOOD! grin
And there is this in the comments:

"coolit10 LadyPamela • 5 hours ago

If this was your teenage boy sitting peacefully in his car with his girl friend and a cop shows up they are violating your son's right to privacy and the right to be left alone. This was a bad shoot. So the cop wants to question your son and get in his face, the cop had no right to hassle him let alone shoot him. The cop put their own life in jeopardy when it was totally uncalled for and killed the guy. Does any normal, free person here not understand why cops are being ambushed? This is a prime example of jack boot, brown shirt fascist oppression."
Well shazam you walk up to a car and get shot at, we'll see what you do. She probably thought she only shot once. Once again for the s l o w m I n d e d; if you don't want to get shot don't shot at an officer.
I bet he leaked like a sieve. pun.....
Originally Posted by 1OntarioJim
From the number of shots fired he must have looked like a pin cushion.

Jim

She did good
Emptied her gun into the piece of crap
He committed suicide.
she was real quick in getting that gun into play which leads me to believe she had reason to suspect he had one waiting.
what got me was her calm tone of voice in a high stress situation.
For the record...fk you in every hole “coolit10 LadyPamela”
The perp was a Frequent Flyer with ICE.

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2019/02/21/ice-napa-deputy-in-country-illegally-deported/
Originally Posted by curdog4570
That Deputy should run for Sheriff..... I’d vote for her without even seeing her tits.

Well, I dunno about that. Let's ask?

We should chip in for a few boxes of cartridges for her tho. To keep the practice sessions fine tuned. smile

I
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
she was real quick in getting that gun into play which leads me to believe she had reason to suspect he had one waiting.
what got me was her calm tone of voice in a high stress situation.

Yeah, she was impressive. Still think ladies shouldn't be cops, though, because lethal force is about their only available option.

Of course in this case, that worked out just fine, since lethal force was exactly what was called for.

She never heard her gun fire.
I do not mind to buy all the ammo she needs
She was third generation Law Enforcement. Daddy probably had her shooting before she could walk.

Javier picked the wrong girl to mess with.
Lucky for her it appears he didn't spend much time at the range. Good moves on her part!
Oh well, no saving this thread.
She fired 15 rounds in about 5 seconds. That puts her splits in the 30's. She needs to work on the a bit, get them down into the 20's.
She barely even sounded excited. Cool. Very cool under fire.
Bad invader! Bad!!!

NO COOKIE!!!!!!!! You get a spanking!!!!

(well I'll bet he won't do that again)
I will be damned. A female acted properly in an emergency situation. Very unusual.
Five gold stars for the female deputy. I would like to marry her.
I’m no expert by any means but I had an “oh hell, don’t do that” moment when she walked behind the car to get to the other side....gave Jose Japaleno time to reassess the situation.
Looks like she ran around to the passenger side to get a better position. She was well trained.
Originally Posted by 44mc
I do not mind to buy all the ammo she needs

Let me know 44, i'll send you a check for her too. smile
When the video first started with her on the passenger side, the slug reached down to his shoe area, with his left hand, like he was reaching for a gun under the seat or in an ankle holster.

She had a green light at that point to ventilate his upper torso.

Doesn't matter.

He only lived another ten seconds anyway.
That was a short trial - before a jury of 15.
Glad she's unhurt.
I post on britebart all the time ...go read the comments...LOL funny i tell ya !
You’re not schitin. TFF
Sadly, the lady is probably a decent human and neither takes any glee from killing the deserving, nor from questioning herself later.
Whoever was responsible for allowing this critter back on the streets, should get a copy of the video, and a bill for the replacement ammo. Glad she is alright.
Originally Posted by kellory
Whoever was responsible for allowing this critter back on the streets, should get a copy of the video, and a bill for the replacement ammo. Glad she is alright.

He was a wetback. News said he'd been deported before.

But they just come here to get jobs, right? wink
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by kellory

He was a wetback. News said he'd been deported before.

But they just come here to get jobs, right? wink

"...Morales “had at least five prior arrests for violations including possession of a concealed and loaded firearm, assault on a peace officer and driving under the influence.” There was no confirmation as to whether he was convicted on any of those counts...."
I repeat myself. Send 'em the video, and a bill for the ammo.
What else would you expect from a sanctuary state?
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
She fired 15 rounds in about 5 seconds. That puts her splits in the 30's. She needs to work on the a bit, get them down into the 20's.

A couple lessons from Jerry Miculek would help he time.

Originally Posted by Godogs57
I’m no expert by any means but I had an “oh hell, don’t do that” moment when she walked behind the car to get to the other side....gave Jose Japaleno time to reassess the situation.

He had his left hand down when she was on the passenger side....I would have never left the passenger side until he complied or backup arrived....

Just damn lucky he was a bad shot and she gave him a bad angle to shoot....

Man who shot at California cop previously deported, arrested but cops wouldn't honor ICE detainer, feds say

The illegal immigrant killed Sunday in a shootout with a California cop had been deported three times and arrested and released over ICE's objection on several occasions -- including cases involving the very department whose officer took him down in a dramatic exchange caught on her body cam.

In a graphic, 48-second clip released Wednesday, body camera footage from Sunday's traffic stop shows Javier Hernandez Morales rolling down his window, grabbing a handgun and opening fire. Napa County sheriff’s Deputy Riley Jarecki narrowly avoided getting struck before running to the other side of the car, firing at least 15 shots into the red Honda.

Hernandez Morales, 48, died at the scene and the deputy was not seriously injured, officials said.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/man-who-...cops-wouldnt-honor-ice-detainer-feds-say
Jerry Brown is as big a turd as this schitbag.
I thought that Pelosi said that they don;t break the Law................
© 24hourcampfire