Home
This news conference lays out the whole deal. This fuggen guy is really stupid. I mean really, really stupid.

Originally Posted by rem141r
This news conference lays out the whole deal. This fuggen guy is really stupid. I mean really, really stupid.

Or in other words, an icon of the left.
He's special. Just ask him.
Gonna be some inmate's sweetheart for a while.
$65,000 an episode x 18 episodes weren't enough.
never heard of him until a week ago, he will be easy to forget
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

the check he will be writing to his lawyers will eat that up quick

he's quite the dickhead...........

sounded fishy from the get go........

never heard of him either till now
When be goes to jail, he better sleep on his back or bubba will!
Stick a fork in him.
Duh? You think? Hes a freaking dimocrap isnt he? whistle
Originally Posted by rem141r

the check he will be writing to his lawyers will eat that up quick

when he gave them a Benjamin to buy supplies, do you think he made them give back the change?
smile
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Duh? You think? Hes a freaking dimocrap isnt he? whistle

^^^This^^^
Originally Posted by ironbender

He's queer as a $3 bill..... might be he want to go to prison for a while?
He'll probably get off with a fine, and a suspended sentence.
Oldman3,

IF he was at Angola or Parchman, he would be "the belle of the ball".

yours, tex
is he a citizen? the other two apparently aren't and sure are not the immigrants this country needs to improve things.
Rush brought up a good point today . . . why didn't the police raid his home in the early morning darkness, with 26 heavily armed and flak-jacketed FBI agents, and an overhead helicopter, and CNN cameramen there to capture the whole thing? Instead they allowed him to casually report to the police station with his lawyer. Hmmmm? frown
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Rush brought up a good point today . . . why didn't the police raid his home in the early morning darkness, with 26 heavy armed and flak-jacketed FBI agents, and an overhead helicopter, and CNN cameramen there to capture the whole thing?

Because he’s a Black, Gay, Hollywood Democrat, Silly. 😜

We’ve entered a very strange and extremely dangerous time in America. When victimhood becomes more coveted than fame or fortune we know that we’re entering dangerous territory. He tried mailing himself threats and crushed Advil to garner sympathy and attain the victim status but it didn’t get him the immediate attention he so needed so he went with plan B.

It’s hard to fathom that a gay, black actor in America needs anything more than his gayness OR blackness to be a victim. It’s also beyond belief that being a victim is preferable to being a “rich and famous” actor. 🙄

After he gets out of jail (I seriously doubt he’ll get much of a sentence) he’ll have the rest of his life to play victim, a victim of his own stupidity. He’ll be spending the rest of his wasted life singing duets at a gay piano bar for tips until he overdoses.
By the way, Rush mentioned today that Smollett is a mulatto, just like obongo.
Originally Posted by kennyd
is he a citizen? the other two apparently aren't and sure are not the immigrants this country needs to improve things.

The brothers are Americans. Born/raised in Chicago. Their parents likely came from the old country.

The MSM tried to spin the situation into sweet innocent Jussie being scammed by a pair of Nigerians.
i'll give him the benefit of the doubt. maybe he gave them the 3500 as a down payment on the nigerian lottery he won in an email. my nigerian lottery only cost me a grand. my check should be here next week.
Originally Posted by SockPuppet

Special Ed..........
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

The brothers are Americans. Born/raised in Chicago. Their parents likely came from the old country.

The MSM tried to spin the situation into sweet innocent Jussie being scammed by a pair of Nigerians.

Figures! More fuggin Fake News media getting away with any lie they make up. 😡

This ^^^^

He won't see the inside of a prison.

MM
And yet the dems get away with the dossier and fake investigations.
Not that big of a deal Jussie. You only attempted to fake a hate crime. Don’t go beating yourself up.

they're all citizens born here.
OrangeOkie,

Well, for STARTERS he's just another DIMocRAT extremist/radical (but I repeat myself, there NO moderates left in the DIMocRATS Party.) from DIMocRAT stronghold Chicago & it was NOT the FBI under the direction of Mueller & his coven of WITCH HUNTERS that was doing the arresting.

yours, tex
OrangeOkie,

Fwiw, I suspect that Smollet is headed to prison because the SJW & the far-left DIMocRATS are EMBARRASSED by him & his STUPIDITY.

yours, tex
Originally Posted by SockPuppet

His mom and teachers told him that over and over, just like Jell0's and la Roy's did.
javascript:quickReply(13590200)

Also TRUE.

yours, tex
Originally Posted by Oldman3
Originally Posted by ironbender

He's queer as a $3 bill..... might be he want to go to prison for a while?

The bastids there are dimocraps too. Why would anyone want to be a dimocrap?
All his fugging condescending lectures and heart gripping revelations, just a cheap piece of schitt. I can’t believe he is still working.
I figure he'll be a popular fellow in prison.
[Linked Image]
Just caught a bit of the black police chiefs news conference. He’s not happy.
Caught some more of it...

“Celebrities and presidential candidates came to his defense”
Kinda like a Post Turtle!!
think about this

what if you and your buddy just happened to be walking on the street in Chicago at 2am and were caught on surveillance camera

This guy was willing to say you were the people that attacked them and send your ass to jail.
Originally Posted by Fubarski
[Linked Image]

gay tupac

I'm gonna laugh about that all day
Originally Posted by KFWA
think about this

what if you and your buddy just happened to be walking on the street in Chicago at 2am and were caught on surveillance camera

This guy was willing to say you were the people that attacked them and send your ass to jail.

That right there^^^^ which was also stated a day or two ago.
Any way to get Trump supporters jailed is good. mad
[Linked Image]

This. Double standard for leftist SJW types.
I heard on the ride in today, that the producers of the show were not returning his calls and are evaluating their options. He's likely going to be fired with little chance of working again.
[Linked Image]
just heard he is Written out of the last 2 shows for this year. but, I also have heard his pay per show was anywhere from $40K to $150K each.
I loved the way that Chicago Police Chief ripped the slime-ball a new a$$!
The latest update I got on the news was that he was in fact, making $125K per episode.

The highest paid tv actor is Mark Harmon on that detective show, he makes $32 million a year.
Tony Soprano guy was making $740K per episode in the last 2 years of the show. Now, these were big stars of big hit shows but tv actors get lots of money. So it is believable that Jusse was making $4 million a year.
And he was unhappy with that pay? Good Lord what a fool.
yes, $4 mlllion a year and most people had never heard of him. sounds like a great deal if you can get it.
Smollet is a typical Negro..........his IQ is measured in double digits......somewhere around 75, give or take a few.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
By the way, Rush mentioned today that Smollett is a mulatto, just like obongo.

Yep, he's a "Halfrican" Khock sucker just like Barry.
what amazes me is how fuggen poorly he planned and executed this. i can see a 15 year old kid making these type of amateur plans but this punk is in his 30's. that and the incredibly selfish, greedy, narcissistic nature of this scheme. when you watch that video and listen to the timeline and all that went into this it is actually quite amazing that somebody could be that fuggen stupid. this stupid fugger could have beat himself up and left some evidence laying around and he would have been credible. but this hoaky fuggen schit is laughable. this POS is beyond stupid.
I think the "I hit him back" lie was vital for him in some way. to prove he is a tough guy, too. maybe he is hoping for an OJ jury.
Originally Posted by kid0917
I think the "I hit him back" lie was vital for him in some way. to prove he is a tough guy, too. maybe he is hoping for an OJ jury.

ya i loved that part. i forget how he phrased it but it made him look "street". when in fact, one decent punch to the suck and this pussy would have been crying.
[Linked Image]
Reports now are he paid the 3500 for fitness instruction/program, not for the staged attack.
As if that makes a difference.

He is dragging this out merely to ensure something for a book/movie (gotta add chapters).

I do find the police chief's comments to be troubling. His personal opinion should have been kept to himself.
Wonder how that will play out in court.........maybe he did it to help Smollett ?
To All,

It is our opinion that Smollet should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, to not only punish him for his behavior but also to remind any other FALSE ACCUSERS that there are SEVERE consequences for making knowingly false claims against anyone.

In our opinion, "reporters"/"talking heads" should also be punished severely for damaging the reputation of any private person, if they make claims which they knew at that time were false or should have known were false.

yours, Darla & tex
https://www.tmz.com/2019/02/24/jussie-smollett-training-texts-payment-check-abel-attack/

The fact that payment was for training and not the attack, doesn't mean the attack wasn't staged.

The chiefs stupid comments can't undo the evidence.....hopefully.
Don't know if it is a fact, it is what he is saying.
Hookeye: Indeed the Police Chief went WAY beyond what could be considered "professional" several times during his presser - he should NOT have mentioned any of his personal feelings about the noose, the intent of the perp and several other things ESPECIALLY how mad and disappointed he was in the mulatto in question!
That may come back to harm the prosecution in the largely negro confines of chicago.
This matter MAY go to trial someday and the defense lawyers (evil sons of bitches that they are!) may win points, sympathy, leverage with an all negro jury, by rehashing the Police Chiefs over-the-top comments.
Rest of the Chiefs presser was very informative and proper.

And as far as the mental acuity of the homosexual/negro/metrosexual/hollywooder known as jussie smollett he is simplay an idiot further blinded by his racism and Trump Derangement Syndrome - I hope he gets 3 1/2 years HARD time.
This cretin and his racist antics are just more proof that liberalism is a mental disease.

Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
i smell an OJ coming
© 24hourcampfire