Home
Posted By: luv2safari Racial Profiling Heats Up - 02/23/19
We have our poster girl!

https://babylonbee.com/news/mexican...g-white-girl-offering-her-mild-hot-sauce
lol when i get taquitos i make it a point to tell them i want hot sauce not gringo sauce.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Racial Profiling Heats Up - 02/23/19
Really? People getting excited over that?

Oh, never mind. I see the rest of that site! smile
Let me guess, Millennial?
Posted By: KMS Re: Racial Profiling Heats Up - 02/23/19
People these days are just looking for anything and everything to be offended by. Suck it up, Buttercup!
Posted By: kid0917 Re: Racial Profiling Heats Up - 02/23/19
drama queen, must be.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Racial Profiling Heats Up - 02/23/19
Taylor Swift would round house kick her whiny rocks outta her head.
What a dumb bitch.

Another example of the deep desire of mentally challenged racists to be victims.

How can anything be racist if it’s true?
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Apparently you are in the minority.

P
Posted By: pal Re: Racial Profiling Heats Up - 02/23/19
"Local woman Andrea Merz got on Facebook Live after ordering at the restaurant"

What do you expect from a facebook live user?
Ease up...it's a satire piece at a satire site... wink

Here is a horror story from the same site.

https://babylonbee.com/news/mens-wild-heart-study-group-lost-hours-lightly-wooded-field
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

Wait just a damned minute! We're supposed to read stuff before offering our strongly held opinions? This place is going to hell in a handbasket!
lol
Originally Posted by luv2safari

https://babylonbee.com/news/mens-wild-heart-study-group-lost-hours-lightly-wooded-field

Yeah.....I jumped the gun but it’s hardly outside the realm of possibility anymore, unfortunately. 😁

From another “article” there....

The open field, which is framed by the interstate on the south and the church parking lot on the north, soon became the backdrop for a desperate attempt to survive as the group was reportedly unable to retrace their path down a trail dotted with trees back to the church—and civilization—at the conclusion of their study.

“We were really fearing for our lives out there. It was frigidly cold,” group leader Rudy Carson told reporters of the 58-degree spring morning. “We tried waving down passing semi trucks and joggers but no one heard our cries for help. Hank ran across the street to the 7-11, but they didn’t have a public bathroom or a phone we could use, so we were back to square one.”

A group vote decided their next course of action: to head back toward the church rather than risk the elements. They loaded their gear back into their two trucks and attempted to navigate the small patch of land by heading toward the church’s steeple on the horizon approximately 75 yards in the distance.

After the group aimlessly drove around the thicket for more than an hour, a passing group of youths on BMX bikes reportedly found the survivors and led them the remaining 50 feet to the church parking lot.

Medics were immediately called to the scene to treat the brave, but traumatized, group of men.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Yeah.....I jumped the gun but it’s hardly outside the realm of possibility anymore, unfortunately. 😁

From another “article” there....

The open field, which is framed by the interstate on the south and the church parking lot on the north, soon became the backdrop for a desperate attempt to survive as the group was reportedly unable to retrace their path down a trail dotted with trees back to the church—and civilization—at the conclusion of their study.

“We were really fearing for our lives out there. It was frigidly cold,” group leader Rudy Carson told reporters of the 58-degree spring morning. “We tried waving down passing semi trucks and joggers but no one heard our cries for help. Hank ran across the street to the 7-11, but they didn’t have a public bathroom or a phone we could use, so we were back to square one.”

A group vote decided their next course of action: to head back toward the church rather than risk the elements. They loaded their gear back into their two trucks and attempted to navigate the small patch of land by heading toward the church’s steeple on the horizon approximately 75 yards in the distance.

After the group aimlessly drove around the thicket for more than an hour, a passing group of youths on BMX bikes reportedly found the survivors and led them the remaining 50 feet to the church parking lot.

Medics were immediately called to the scene to treat the brave, but traumatized, group of men.
let me guess jeffo
Lol...she’s still too traumatized from the ladder incident to venture out that far. Besides I’m sure that if she were to step into church or even set foot on church property she’d burst into flames and it’d take a lot of Astroglide to extinguish those flames....Jeff0 has always been one of the ‘fires biggest flamers anyway.
Posted By: Hudge Re: Racial Profiling Heats Up - 02/23/19
The Babylonbee is a great satire site! My cousin's husband is a Navy Chaplain and he used to post stuff from there all the time, and people on Facebook getting pissed off about it. It's about like some of the posts here on the fire.
Posted By: 79S Re: Racial Profiling Heats Up - 02/23/19
Few years back someone posted an article from the duffelblog about the 82nd Airborne no longer going to jump from planes etc holee chit guys on here took it for gospel. Until it was pointed out the duffel blog is a satire site. Goes to show even the 24hour crew can be duped..
Posted By: rem141r Re: Racial Profiling Heats Up - 02/23/19
Originally Posted by SockPuppet

Wait just a damned minute! We're supposed to read stuff before offering our strongly held opinions? This place is going to hell in a handbasket!

i don't care. i want to be upset. wheres my check???
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Your real name wouldn’t be Jusse, would it?

P
Posted By: JDinCO Re: Racial Profiling Heats Up - 02/23/19
There is a restaurant close to me that does have three green chili sauces, one total wimp, next up is hot and then then one for manly men and dragons. I grew up on Mexican food, but even the middle gets me. Saw a upscale couple come in one day they ordered the HOT sauce, no wimps in their party of two, until the first bite. I still chuckle over that.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Racial Profiling Heats Up - 02/23/19
Originally Posted by rem141r
Originally Posted by SockPuppet

i don't care. i want to be upset. wheres my check???

OK. I got somethin for ya - about 20 years ago an Indian restaurant owner warned me repeatedly NOT to order the Vindaloo!

I did anyway. He was right. frown
i make my own chili, 6 big Serranos, 4 large jalapenos, 4 Habaneros and 2 large hatch green chilies with 12 tomatillos, 4 large cloves garlic a little cumin and salt. makes a quart and a half.

forgot about two spoons of Chile Pequins.
Originally Posted by pal
"Local woman Andrea Merz got on Facebook Live after ordering at the restaurant"

What do you expect from a facebook live user?

An ambush.
Posted By: Godogs57 Re: Racial Profiling Heats Up - 02/23/19
Too funny
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Racial Profiling Heats Up - 02/23/19
LOL!
Posted By: kid0917 Re: Racial Profiling Heats Up - 02/23/19
Originally Posted by stxhunter
i make my own chili, 6 big Serranos, 4 large jalapenos, 4 Habaneros and 2 large hatch green chilies with 12 tomatillos, 4 large cloves garlic a little cumin and salt. makes a quart and a half.

forgot about two spoons of Chile Pequins.

CARAMBA!! DOS ??
Posted By: 700LH Re: Racial Profiling Heats Up - 02/23/19
One thing is certain this is a flipping idiot
© 24hourcampfire