Home
Posted By: Kyhilljack Gotta love Texas - 02/24/19
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/02/23/texas-school-district-arming-guards-with-ar-15s-to-keep-students-safe/[Linked Image]
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Gotta love Texas - 02/24/19
Awesome!!
Posted By: TomT Re: Gotta love Texas - 02/24/19
I bet no crazies pick that school to go on a killing spree. Funny how the crazies aren't stupid, but the LIEberals are!

-TomT
Posted By: DarlaG Re: Gotta love Texas - 02/24/19
TomT,

My hometown's ISD has ARMED faculty/staff in EVERY school. = Only the armed people & the police know who is carrying a concealed handgun.

Small town & the ISD didn't have the $$$$$$$ to hire full-time police/guards, so that was the final solution.

yours, tex
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Gotta love Texas - 02/24/19
Dumbasses dont have to love Texas, Ky, especially devils advocates. whistle
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Gotta love Texas - 02/24/19
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...uards-with-ar-15s-to-keep-students-safe/

cleaner link.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Gotta love Texas - 02/24/19
Matranga’s plan includes having at least one deputy per school campus in the district. Each of those deputies will have an AR-15. Matranga said, “These are the weapons we purchased for our deputies. I’m a firm believer that we fight firepower with superior firepower.”

One deputy armed with an AR, doesn't sound like much of a plan to me.
One deputy can't be everywhere all the time. Plenty of time and opportunity to enter and kill, before he/she makes it to the killing scene.
Posted By: deflave Re: Gotta love Texas - 02/24/19
Waiting on a cop with a gun is hardly groundbreaking.
Posted By: Kyhilljack Re: Gotta love Texas - 02/24/19
Originally Posted by steve4102
Matranga’s plan includes having at least one deputy per school campus in the district. Each of those deputies will have an AR-15. Matranga said, “These are the weapons we purchased for our deputies. I’m a firm believer that we fight firepower with superior firepower.”

One deputy armed with an AR, doesn't sound like much of a plan to me.
One deputy can't be everywhere all the time. Plenty of time and opportunity to enter and kill, before he/she makes it to the killing scene.

Sounds better than a 'Gun Free Zone' sign . Called a deterrent.
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: Gotta love Texas - 02/24/19
Superior firepower is on the left,not the right.
[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire