Home
Posted By: las So I told my wife... - 03/04/19
"he garage is full. I need another one, or at least an addition."

[Linked Image]

She said, "You will be dead before you get it built."

I'm only 70.

I wonder what she meant by that?
Posted By: 12344mag Re: So I told my wife... - 03/04/19
Sleep with one eye open , she done found your life insurance policy........
Posted By: Alabama Re: So I told my wife... - 03/04/19
Looks to me like you need several garages and a new wind shield.
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: So I told my wife... - 03/04/19
That looks like pretty typical for Alaska, who puts their boats and trailers in a garage anyways? Nothing wrong with that sled windshield other than maybe you might could stitch it up with some wire ties and get more use out of it. lol
Posted By: navlav8r Re: So I told my wife... - 03/04/19
Thatโ€™s kinda like needing another safe for more guns๐Ÿ˜€
Posted By: horse1 Re: So I told my wife... - 03/04/19
Originally Posted by Alabama
Looks to me like you need several garages and a new wind shield.

And either more red or more blue paint, although, with the snow on her she is a quite patriotic "Red, White, and Blue".
Posted By: Rick n Tenn Re: So I told my wife... - 03/05/19
What's in the garage ?
Posted By: Reloder28 Re: So I told my wife... - 03/05/19
Snow cover is a protective blanket.........?
Posted By: jaguartx Re: So I told my wife... - 03/05/19
Looks to me like you need several garages and a new WIFE.
FIXT
Posted By: slumlord Re: So I told my wife... - 03/05/19
sweet truck ๐Ÿ˜„

Me and all three of my cousins could road hunt at the same time ๐Ÿ˜„
Posted By: las Re: So I told my wife... - 03/05/19
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn
What's in the garage ?

A Ram 3500 with Lance cabover camper, an Expedition EL ( gone to Anc for a couple days), snow blower, Honda Rancher, several washing machines and dryer "reservses' for when the rentals go out, tire rack, work benches,storage racks ( more need building) lumber stack, , raidal arm saw, welder, a coupe work benches, and miscellaneous, you know- the usual. On the second (loft) level... that's the over-winter wife-yard-plant - storage area, tho much of it is currently occupied by gunsmithing chit.until...... Got my tomaters and cucs started from seed today tho. The yesterday-bought 3-snowmachine trailer in pic is in right now, for greasing and inspection until my wife gets home with the Expedution.

Don't you just hate it when the wife goes and plans something beyond current equipment parameters?.... smile

Originally Posted by jaguartx
Looks to me like you need several garages and a new WIFE.
FI

Too much work on the wife - 40 years invested with this one. I'm just getting broke in. Or not. But we are used to each other. Or not. Retirement, like marriage, needs some adjustment..... smile

Her, more than me, IME - like that's going to happen- I've been retired for a long time! I neglected to inform her. Too little time.... smile
Hey, don't knock the work truck. it keeps the Ram/camper intact. ( i hate taking that [bleep]'r off and on)..

Needs starter, is all. In the spring. It isn't like it is going far.... 40miles /rt max. Ironbender named it "Jumper", but decent front tires fixed that, tho it probably needs new king pins anyway. good for gravel/ slash hauling, going fishing. Nasty stuff.

Wife wants to lose it - ain't gonna happen. :}
Posted By: ironbender Re: So I told my wife... - 03/05/19
"Jumper" is an amusement ride !
slumlord- piker- sucker has bench seats for 6, at least. You could flock shoot with 5 cousins with the hope of hitting something!

Some years ago on our way out moose hunting we passed a Native pair of couples,"road hunting". The wimmins were cross arm linked in the bed, looking out respective sides, clutching the rain gutters on the outside. The men, with guns in gun racks were inside the cab., stereo blaring. Drinking beer.

"Hey!" I said.

"Forget it " my wfe said.

( comment not posted). smile
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
That looks like pretty typical for Alaska, who puts their boats and trailers in a garage anyways? Nothing wrong with that sled windshield other than maybe you might could stitch it up with some wire ties and get more use out of it. lol

Gorilla tape applied inside warm works just fine. Not so well applied in outside temps ( hint: redneck). ). That taping is on its third wniter.
Posted By: Lennie Re: So I told my wife... - 03/05/19
I think this is what she was inferring

[Linked Image]
Nope - I think it was along the lines of " until death do us part".... but I am not taking chances. I will find parking space.. I'm not too bright, but I'm niot stupid.

According to some sources. (me) . smile
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: So I told my wife... - 03/05/19
Sleep lightly.
She is used to me.

I think.

I've been wrong before. smile
Originally Posted by ironbender
"Jumper" is an amusement ride !

You loved every second of it until I brought the beast to a halt and started anew. Denial is a river in Egypt.

So what kind of flimsy excuse do you have for not going fishing with me since? smile
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: So I told my wife... - 03/05/19
Originally Posted by Lennie
I think this is what she was inferring

[Linked Image]

As Bender recently quoted from Cornfucius:
Man who spend too much time in doghouse
soon find cathouse.
© 24hourcampfire