google this guy: Brenton Tarrant

Video's are all down now
Posted By: keith_dunlap Re: Mosque Shooting Video - 03/15/19
deleted
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Mosque Shooting Video - 03/15/19
From another member.

https://vimeo.com/324001112
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Mosque Shooting Video - 03/15/19
They showed people jumping out of the twin towers, WTH?
Posted By: keith_dunlap Re: Mosque Shooting Video - 03/15/19
https://www.newsroom.co.nz/2019/03/15/490360/many-dead-in-christchurch-mosque-shooting
little better
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: Mosque Shooting Video - 03/15/19
I certainly do not condone that action in any way. I see the media had no problem identifying the perp . . . "Australian-born, working-class white man."
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Mosque Shooting Video - 03/15/19
Anyone say why?
Posted By: Toddly Re: Mosque Shooting Video - 03/15/19
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Anyone say why?

I’ll go out on a limb and say he hates Muslims.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Anyone say why?

Bet the liberals made him do it.
Posted By: oremi Re: Mosque Shooting Video - 03/15/19
Sometime Patriotism is easily confused with Terrorism. ALL I CAN Say FOR NOW
No surprises he's a [bleep] Australian. Count is up to 40 dead now, many of them children.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Mosque Shooting Video - 03/15/19
Originally Posted by oremi

Killing people at worship is not patriotism you stupid miserable prick...it is murder.

What the ƒuck is wrong with you.
Honestly the Islamic world needs to be left to their own . Western and Middle Eastern/Islamic ideologies don't mix well .
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: Mosque Shooting Video - 03/15/19
40 dead hajjis seems like a good start
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Mosque Shooting Video - 03/15/19
I don't seem to recall any of them being outraged when we were attacked and I in return have somehow misplaced mine somewhere.
Posted By: zeissman Re: Mosque Shooting Video - 03/15/19
49 dead possibly including some children and 48 others with gunshot wounds in hospital; some of those critical. Never thought something like that would happen here in this peaceful country.
He was anti immigrant and pissed about cultural replacement.
It's not in Australia, its in New Zealand.
And the unarmed people he shot inside their own church on a Saturday morning are New Zealanders.
Originally Posted by CarlsenHighway
And the unarmed people he shot inside their own church on a Saturday morning are New Zealanders.

Yes my mistake.

Nope they're muslims
Posted By: Seven_Heaven Re: Mosque Shooting Video - 03/15/19

Really? Are they really New Zealanders?

They have completely assimilated or do they simply reside in New Zealand?

A serious question as it seems that everywhere else they go they have no intention of assimilating.
Posted By: Adamjp Re: Mosque Shooting Video - 03/15/19

Friday morning, not Saturday.

Still this is an abomination perpetrated by a man who appears to have white supremacist leanings.

Originally Posted by JSTUART

Killing people at worship is not patriotism you stupid miserable prick...it is murder.

Couldn't agree more. Some will champion this horrific act, most will be appalled by it.
Originally Posted by Adamjp

Still this is an abomination perpetrated by a man who appears to have white supremacist leanings.

Couldn't agree more. Some will champion this horrific act, most will be appalled by it.

3000 plus people were killed at their job or in travel minding their own business by these goat fugging heathens....I don't care how many get killed or by who.

You're probably in support of them charging that SEAL with murdering and isis bomb maker too, aren't you
Posted By: OMCHamlin Re: Mosque Shooting Video - 03/15/19
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123

See, it's okay when we TALK about it, but take action? OH MY GOD, you SOULLESS HEATHEN!!!!

And that's why islam will win, THEY don't get "outraged" when their peeps slaughter Infidels...

"but..., but... it's our HUMANITY that makes us STRONG..."

(no, it's our humanity that makes us WEAK.)
Posted By: hanco Re: Mosque Shooting Video - 03/15/19
He got a few of them
Originally Posted by gitem_12

3000 plus people were killed at their job or in travel minding their own business by these goat fugging heathens....I don't care how many get killed or by who.

You're probably in support of them charging that SEAL with murdering and isis bomb maker too, aren't you

If you think some piece of filth of any colour or creed wandering in to a place of worship and killing everyone he can is a good thing then there is something intrinsically wrong with you.

Who the hell gets off on killing people praying...you lot bitch about it when some filthy muslim nut does it, yet you are all throwing a party when some filthy australian nut does it.

Any prick that thinks killing innocents is fun has serious issues.
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123

See, it's okay when we TALK about it, but take action? OH MY GOD, you SOULLESS HEATHEN!!!!

And that's why islam will win, THEY don't get "outraged" when their peeps slaughter Infidels...

"but..., but... it's our HUMANITY that makes us STRONG..."

(no, it's our humanity that makes us WEAK.)

No...killing people on their knees praying is what makes you soulless.

Laughing about it makes you a çunt.
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Mosque Shooting Video - 03/15/19
Thank you JSTUART, couldn’t have said it better myself.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Mosque Shooting Video - 03/15/19

If you think some piece of filth of any colour or creed wandering in to a place of worship and killing everyone he can is a good thing then there is something intrinsically wrong with you.

Who the hell gets off on killing people praying...you lot bitch about it when some filthy muslim nut does it, yet you are all throwing a party when some filthy australian nut does it.

While I cannot condone the killing of innocent people, I also cannot have any sympathy for people who belong to a religion who's teachings tell them to go out and conquer the world and kill the infidels who get in their way. They had no business there, and though that is not an excuse for anyone to kill them, had they kept in their countries of orgin, then it wouldn't have happened.

I never figured you for someone who would be a mooslime sympathizer

The sad reality is that when the towers fell those savages both in their own countries and in ours were dancing around and celebrating.

Keep up with your line of thinking and with any luck your daughter will be able to pick the jihaddi she Gets auctioned too

I never figured you for someone who would be a mooslime sympathizer

The sad reality is that when the towers fell those savages both in their own countries and in ours were dancing around and celebrating.

Keep up with your line of thinking and with any luck your daughter will be able to pick the jihaddi she Gets auctioned too

I personally don't get off on killing people, particularly not women and kids.
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Mosque Shooting Video - 03/15/19
At this moment I’m just thanking God we don’t have a Democrat-controlled Senate and Oval Office. It’s gonna be bad enough as it is.
Posted By: jimy Re: Mosque Shooting Video - 03/15/19
The road to a civilized world has many turns and a lot of dead ends, at one time this world was big enough to keep the people with different beliefs far apart, not so much in today's world. In our not so distant past we destroyed the American Indian's way of life, and just like sands through an hour glass, one day it will happen to us.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Mosque Shooting Video - 03/15/19
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
It’s gonna be bad enough as it is.

It hasn't even gotten started yet.

There's Muslim pushes going on worldwide now. It's going on here, it's happening in Israel. Many places.
Whoever the Shooter is, He deserves 72 Virgins here on earth and in heaven.

No...he deserves to be hung like any other nutcase that pulls this crap.
Where do Muslims teach their hatred and doctrines of conquering nations, converting infidels or killing them?

Who teaches Muslims that doctrine?
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Where do Muslims teach their hatred and doctrines of conquering nations, converting infidels or killing them?

Not on the campfire apparently, that spot is already taken.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Mosque Shooting Video - 03/15/19
No telling how many plans were laid to kill Christians in that mosque - many I'm sure .
Posted By: Borchardt Re: Mosque Shooting Video - 03/15/19
Mohammedanism is NOT a religion.

It is a political system that hides behind the trappings of religion in it's quest for world domination. Ignore that at your peril and more important, your grandchildren's peril.
Posted By: krupp Re: Mosque Shooting Video - 03/15/19
The politico's and media will wail and beat their chests about "The Rule of Law" and " That's not who we are" . Ignore the hallucinatory crap.

Traditional white, christian males and females are a hated minority. Lose your illusions and act accordingly.
Ain't multiculturalism grand?
Posted By: Quak Re: Mosque Shooting Video - 03/15/19
Dont know much about the gun laws in New Zealand, but whatever they are now they are about to get stricter if that country is as liberal as I think it is

I honestly didn’t know that New Zealand had a muslim problem. I guess they’ve infested all corners
Originally Posted by watch4bear

We must be protected from such sights by Big Brother.

[img]https://ibb.co/Fw9f6nD[/img]

No...he deserves to be hung like any other nutcase that pulls this crap.

You are super wrong, we should have done this but we don't have the balls or wonder what will the world think of us a civilized country. The Muslims are in the United states to stay and they aren't going anywhere now.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

We must be protected from such sights by Big Brother.

Yeah.

Keep the truths from the subjects. They might get "ideas".
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Mosque Shooting Video - 03/15/19
Originally Posted by Borchardt

It is a political system that hides behind the trappings of religion in it's quest for world domination. Ignore that at your peril and more important, your grandchildren's peril.

They'll ignore it because that's the easy way out - pretend that there's no problem - the ''I'm going to enjoy my life while I'm here' mindset . This country is in shambles muslims mexicans but the pusscakes don't care they'd sit on the couch no matter what - hide under the bed I should say .
All white nations are toast.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by Borchardt

They'll ignore it because that's the easy way out - pretend that there's no problem - the ''I'm going to enjoy my life while I'm here' mindset . This country is in shambles muslims mexicans but the pusscakes don't care they'd sit on the couch no matter what - hide under the bed I should say .

The Democrat and Libtard Solution to everything....IGNORE IT AND PRETEND ITS NOT THERE.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

It's probably just a matter of time, but remember one thing, nothing is final, until it's final.

In other words, it ain't over until the fat lady sings, and she's on the stage yet.

There are bad things coming. Bad.
Posted By: RickyD Re: Mosque Shooting Video - 03/15/19
Originally Posted by 12344mag
From another member.

https://vimeo.com/324001112

down, too.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Mosque Shooting Video - 03/15/19
This is straight out of the Moslem playbook for conquest. Sure they don't like being on the receiving end of their own strategy.

There are bad things coming. Bad.

Yes...I agree with you.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
This is straight out of the Moslem playbook for conquest. Sure they don't like being on the receiving end of their own strategy.

Yes, and that's what the idiots in the press and in the positions of power around the world don't get. They don't seem to shocked when a Muzzie kills some of us infidels, but they sure get their panties in a wad, when one of us kills some Muzzies.
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Yes, and that's what the idiots in the press and in the positions of power around the world don't get. They don't seem to shocked when a Muzzie kills some of us infidels, but they sure get their panties in a wad, when one of us kills some Muzzies.

Who runs the MSM?

Connect the dots and it's all so easy to understand. People resist that though, because they've been programmed since birth.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Mosque Shooting Video - 03/15/19
The deep state NWO illuminati owns and controls the MSM. The CIA is their enforcement arm. Its why the CIAs Snowden tried to destroy the Patriot laden NSA with his leaks.
https://kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4

They'll take this one down soon too, I suspect.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Mosque Shooting Video - 03/15/19

this
Posted By: hookeye Re: Mosque Shooting Video - 03/15/19
Wow, and just like that people forgot about Hollywooders scamming their kids into college.
Posted By: jimy Re: Mosque Shooting Video - 03/15/19
Well that was pretty sickening to say the least, the little Christmas tree air freshener says it all !
Officials said they were working to remove "extremely distressing footage" taken at the scene and urged social media users not to share it.

Now why would they censor that?

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/multiple-...sque-024735764--abc-news-topstories.html
Posted By: Stickfight Re: Mosque Shooting Video - 03/15/19

Because a raw video, unedited and less any commentary, leaves opportunities for manipulation on the table.

Originally Posted by Stickfight

Because a raw video, unedited and less any commentary, leaves opportunities for manipulation on the table.

Yeah.

Lets ban the video. Then let the MSM just post what portions of it fit their narrative and show that news story to billions of people.

No opportunity for manipulation there, is there? whistle
Posted By: Stickfight Re: Mosque Shooting Video - 03/15/19
That is what I mean.

CNN wants to show you excerpts of the video, prefaced by Anderson Cooper telling you how awful it is and how offensive you are going to find it. After 5 excerpted seconds, Anderson will lie about his believing Diversity is Our Strength and that obviously what we need is more mosques in the west so people won't view them as foreign. And no one needs to own a rifle of any kind. Remember also that unless you vote for the guy who sends money to Israel so they can build a wall to keep Muslims out, you are an anti-semite!
Originally Posted by Stickfight
That is what I mean.

CNN wants to show you excerpts of the video, prefaced by Anderson Cooper telling you how awful it is and how offensive you are going to find it. After 5 excerpted seconds, Anderson will lie about his believing Diversity is Our Strength and that obviously what we need is more mosques in the west so people won't view them as foreign. And no one needs to own a rifle of any kind. Remember also that unless you vote for the guy who sends money to Israel so they can build a wall to keep Muslims out, you are an anti-semite!

I kind of like the wall in the flick "World War Z".
Posted By: Tarkio Re: Mosque Shooting Video - 03/15/19

Our thoughts line up here.

I hold no fondness for this guy or what he did.

But the reality is, some of the responsibility for these types of things, which I believe we will see more and more of, lays at the feet of these effete elitists who know so much more and better than the commoners and force this immigration/diversity crap upon their citizenry.
Originally Posted by Tarkio

Our thoughts line up here.

I hold no fondness for this guy or what he did.

But the reality is, some of the responsibility for these types of things, which I believe we will see more and more of, lays at the feet of these effete elitists who know so much more and better than the commoners and force this immigration/diversity crap upon their citizenry.

No...it appears we have a few thoughts in common.

Here it all lays at the feet of the filth in the labor party and the lunatics in the greens.
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: Mosque Shooting Video - 03/15/19
With regards to all the so-called "innocent" people slaughtered in the Mosque in New Zealand . . . the Australian Senator, whose letter was posted earlier in a different thread, got it correct when he quoted the words of Jesus as recorded in the book of Matthew . . . Matthew 26:51-52 . . .

Matthew 26:51-52
51 And, behold, one of them which were with Jesus stretched out his hand, and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest's, and smote off his ear.

52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Mosque Shooting Video - 03/15/19
Religions make the world go around.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Islam is not a religion. A religion doesn't make you worship their god, for fear of death.

Islam is not a religion. A religion doesn't make you worship their god, for fear of death.

BFD
Posted By: Calvin Re: Mosque Shooting Video - 03/15/19
Churches just became target #1.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/06/world/middleeast/iraq-isis-mass-graves.html
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Mosque Shooting Video - 03/15/19
Originally Posted by Calvin

Just became? You're about 1,400 years late.
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Mosque Shooting Video - 03/15/19

How about everlasting death? That sounds kinda serious.
Originally Posted by Calvin

Just became? You're about 1,400 years late.

grin
Posted By: kellory Re: Mosque Shooting Video - 03/15/19
Every link I have tried so far either will not play, or has been taken down. Any working links to the livestream shooting at this time?
Posted By: Alabama Re: Mosque Shooting Video - 03/15/19
I believe most if not all of the links are down. I thought I was going to be smart and DL it on my puter but when I tried to open it up again its not there.
Posted By: ribka Re: Mosque Shooting Video - 03/25/19

White supremacist??

Did you bother to read the shooter’s manifesto?

Wrong again you dumb anti gun khhhunt

Originally Posted by Adamjp

© 24hourcampfire