Home
Posted By: Paddler It Occurs To Me - 03/15/19
That this entire national emergency debate would have never come to pass if, as Trump promised so many times, as in practically daily, that Mexico would pay for the wall. He said, "Believe me!!". How many of you really did? If you did, you're dumber than a bag of hammers. If you didn't believe him, why do you support someone you knew was lying?
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: It Occurs To Me - 03/15/19
[Linked Image]
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: It Occurs To Me - 03/15/19
Originally Posted by Paddler
That this entire national emergency debate would have never come to pass if, as Trump promised so many times, as in practically daily, that Mexico would pay for the wall. He said, "Believe me!!". How many of you really did? If you did, you're dumber than a bag of hammers. If you didn't believe him, why do you support someone you knew was lying?
Which is "more dumb", a bag of hammers or dog shixt? I'd classify you as the latter, but the former would apply too if the later is dumber. Get it? Or not...
Originally Posted by Fireball2
[Linked Image]
Nice dawg, gun and scope.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: dave7mm Re: It Occurs To Me - 03/15/19
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: It Occurs To Me - 03/15/19
[Linked Image]

Classic!
Posted By: stevelyn Re: It Occurs To Me - 03/15/19
[Linked Image]
Posted By: OMCHamlin Re: It Occurs To Me - 03/15/19
"It Occurs To Me" ...that if you (piddler) soaked your head in lighter fluid, and then sat out on your back porch and enjoyed a nice relaxing smoke, the 'fire would become both "literal" and "better" at the exact same moment...
Light up...
Posted By: 16bore Re: It Occurs To Me - 03/15/19
Secure Fence Act 2006

https://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2006/10/20061026-1.html
Posted By: hanco Re: It Occurs To Me - 03/15/19
[Linked Image]
Posted By: HilhamHawk Re: It Occurs To Me - 03/15/19
[Linked Image]

In the ass, dude? Did you have to winch it out with a 1/2 mile of cable?
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: It Occurs To Me - 03/15/19
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Raeford Re: It Occurs To Me - 03/15/19
Ah say I saw a dumbass......

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
He said whaaaaaaat

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Miss_Lynn Re: It Occurs To Me - 03/15/19
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin
"It Occurs To Me" ...that if you (piddler) soaked your head in lighter fluid, and then sat out on your back porch and enjoyed a nice relaxing smoke, the 'fire would become both "literal" and "better" at the exact same moment...

Light up...

Subtle, yet oh so effectively bold.
Nice work FieldGrade.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: It Occurs To Me - 03/15/19
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
[Linked Image]

Well that’s a new kind of pussy from Charlie..I think I like it....A lot 😎
Nice work FieldGrade.

Thanks....I kill a Coyote every now and then too but I loves me some cats.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: slumlord Re: It Occurs To Me - 03/15/19
Originally Posted by hanco
[Linked Image]

I laffed out loud
Posted By: gregintenn Re: It Occurs To Me - 03/15/19
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by hanco
[Linked Image]

I laffed out loud

Me two!
Posted By: curdog4570 Re: It Occurs To Me - 03/15/19

I wish everyone would read that link.

Then I wish they would wonder why it wasn’t passed with a Republican President and Congress.

Actually, it was passed but money was not appropriated. Then it was amended.

Then....it was forgotten.
Now....back to the original topic.

Before

[Linked Image]

After

[Linked Image]
Posted By: jaguartx Re: It Occurs To Me - 03/15/19
Nice work FieldGrade.

This^^^.,
Posted By: jaguartx Re: It Occurs To Me - 03/15/19
Sorry about your buds who got whacked yesterday-kinda. Too bad you werent there to, uh, help.
Posted By: Paddler Re: It Occurs To Me - 03/15/19
Anybody going to post on topic? Didn't think so. Any here attend his rallies and yell "Mexico" when he asked who would pay for the wall? Over and over again? "I guaranty it", he said. Can't believe so many people fell for the carnie barker's BS. What a bunch of racist idiots.

All you guys on SS had better thank the House Democrats for saying Trump's SS cuts are DOA. Remember when he said he'd protect SS? Over and over? Well, that's before the Republicans gave tax breaks to the rich. That money has to come from somewhere. The elderly, the vulnerable, future generations. The rich don't care, they bought their politicians fair and square. ROI, Baby. Besides, they have bribes to pay to get their unqualified offspring into Ivy League schools. Let's be reasonable, here. What good is money if you can't use it?
Posted By: T_O_M Re: It Occurs To Me - 03/15/19
I've been wondering ... what's the proper way to say "anise"? My buddy says "ann-is" ... my gf says "anus". Then she makes tea out of it and I make really bad jokes, but that's somewhat beside the point. (So how long do you boil your anus to get tea? ... etc) Thanks in advance ...
Originally Posted by T_O_M
I've been wondering ... what's the proper way to say "anise"? My buddy says "ann-is" ... my gf says "anus". Then she makes tea out of it and I make really bad jokes, but that's somewhat beside the point. (So how long do you boil your anus to get tea? ... etc) Thanks in advance ...

Bleached or unbleached?

Oh, anise. Got it.
Posted By: efw Re: It Occurs To Me - 03/15/19
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: It Occurs To Me - 03/15/19
Aliens are in the hen house.
[Linked Image]
Anybody going to post on topic? Didn't think so. Any here attend his rallies and yell "Mexico" when he asked who would pay for the wall? Over and over again? "I guaranty it", he said. Can't believe so many people fell for the carnie barker's BS. What a bunch of racist idiots.

All you guys on SS had better thank the House Democrats for saying Trump's SS cuts are DOA. Remember when he said he'd protect SS? Over and over? Well, that's before the Republicans gave tax breaks to the rich. That money has to come from somewhere. The elderly, the vulnerable, future generations. The rich don't care, they bought their politicians fair and square. ROI, Baby. Besides, they have bribes to pay to get their unqualified offspring into Ivy League schools. Let's be reasonable, here. What good is money if you can't use it?
Okay, I'll post on topic. It occurs to me that you're a pole smoking phaggot. How dat?
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: It Occurs To Me - 03/15/19
[Linked Image]
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: It Occurs To Me - 03/15/19

pidle is a commey.
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: It Occurs To Me - 03/15/19
[Linked Image]
😄
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: It Occurs To Me - 03/15/19
Originally Posted by slumlord
[Linked Image]

Definitely not my dog...Mine only drank Coke Classic 😎
remix

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image]

I had forgotten all about that pic.....thanks for refreshing my memory.

Ps....I saved it.......again (frikkin photobucket anyway).
laugh laugh

In memory of "Peaches"

[Linked Image]forensic anthropology employment
Posted By: oremi Re: It Occurs To Me - 03/15/19
OP better sit back and relax, Trump is winning 2020, four more years of MAGA.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: It Occurs To Me - 03/15/19
That it is Friday, and I want to dance!

Gawddamm.... sick
Posted By: gunner500 Re: It Occurs To Me - 03/15/19
...................................that I'm a stupid idiot.

Yeah, we knew that dummy.
Posted By: PJGunner Re: It Occurs To Me - 03/15/19
Pissant said, "Can't believe so many people fell for the carnie barker's BS. What a bunch of racist idiots."

There's nothing racist about it you dumbphuckasswhole. You don't live anywhere near the border. You have no bloody idea what goes on down here. You like to fish? I'll invite you to try Pena Blanca lake. Less than two miles from the border. Not wise to be out on the lake when a coyote is sneaking in a bunch of illegals. You might just disappear, never to be seen again. More than once have campers been found murdered in their tents, their vehicle missing. You see, you blithering idiot, you know not that you know not. Tell you what, you can even use my boat on Pena Blanca lake. My treat.
Paul B.
Posted By: las Re: It Occurs To Me - 03/15/19
[Linked Image]
Posted By: hookeye Re: It Occurs To Me - 03/15/19
My only dog pic

[Linked Image]
Posted By: shawlerbrook Re: It Occurs To Me - 03/15/19
Hey troll, if you only vote for politicians that don’t lie, then I guess you don’t vote.

Posted By: KSMITH Re: It Occurs To Me - 03/15/19
Originally Posted by renegade50

Gawddamm.... sick

Pissed they found your picture???
Posted By: renegade50 Re: It Occurs To Me - 03/15/19
Originally Posted by KSMITH
Originally Posted by renegade50

Gawddamm.... sick

Pissed they found your picture???

I been living rent free in your head since Jan.24 2018

Laffin !!!!
Posted By: ChuckKY Re: It Occurs To Me - 03/15/19
[Linked Image]

FieldGrade, you are living the life. Truly.

Envious, Chuck.
Posted By: Hammer2506 Re: It Occurs To Me - 03/15/19
Piddler the diddler gofuckyourself!
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: It Occurs To Me - 03/16/19
...........................What occurs to you 100% of the time Paddler Pussy,,,,, is nothing more than outright ignorance and stupidity. You are an economic spazzzzzzze too.

Trump has always said that Mexico will pay for the wall via better trade deals with the US which will shave our trade deficit with Mexico by billions of $$$....So Mexico will pay for the wall through the back door. Creativity and comprehension in economics and negotiating deals was never a strong suite of yours,

Well guess what Piddly??? More and more depositions from more deep state members are being released. Page now Steele and more to come... BIG criminal referrals are coming Piddles.

Your case against Trump will eventually disintegrate. Mueller WILL disappoint ya u CLOWN!.........YOUR GOAL will not be realized....So as you keep a going, I will continually checkmate your damned ass up one side and down the other..........LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL.
Posted By: Paddler Re: It Occurs To Me - 03/16/19
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Pissant said, "Can't believe so many people fell for the carnie barker's BS. What a bunch of racist idiots."

There's nothing racist about it you dumbphuckasswhole. You don't live anywhere near the border. You have no bloody idea what goes on down here. You like to fish? I'll invite you to try Pena Blanca lake. Less than two miles from the border. Not wise to be out on the lake when a coyote is sneaking in a bunch of illegals. You might just disappear, never to be seen again. More than once have campers been found murdered in their tents, their vehicle missing. You see, you blithering idiot, you know not that you know not. Tell you what, you can even use my boat on Pena Blanca lake. My treat.
Paul B.

Liar!
Posted By: Paddler Re: It Occurs To Me - 03/16/19
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
...........................What occurs to you 100% of the time Paddler Pussy,,,,, is nothing more than outright ignorance and stupidity. You are an economic spazzzzzzze too.

Trump has always said that Mexico will pay for the wall via better trade deals with the US which will shave our trade deficit with Mexico by billions of $$$....So Mexico will pay for the wall through the back door. Creativity and comprehension in economics and negotiating deals was never a strong suite of yours,

Well guess what Piddly??? More and more depositions from more deep state members are being released. Page now Steele and more to come... BIG criminal referrals are coming Piddles.

Your case against Trump will eventually disintegrate. Mueller WILL disappoint ya u CLOWN!.........YOUR GOAL will not be realized....So as you keep a going, I will continually checkmate your damned ass up one side and down the other..........LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL.

Liar! Trump always said Mexico would for the wall, not specifying how. Only when he got stuffed did he make up the BS about Mexico trade deals sorts kinda paying for the wall. Kinda, well, almost. Okay, maybe not. So now we'll usurp Congress' constitutionally guaranteed power of the purse.

Oh, and the Republicans kinda shot themselves in the foot by releasing the entire Page and Strzok transcripts because now it's harder to cherry pick and lie about them. Sad.

On another note, I've been trying to some pork trim to use for making goose sausages. Our local Sprouts has pork shoulder on sale for $0.99/#. It's bone in, so I wasn't sure whether it's that great of a buy. Turns out the bone was just 5% of the total. I cut it up and vacuum sealed it. The leaner stuff is for burrito meat, the fattier stuff I'll use for sausages. I guess the fact that Trump's tariffs are hurting farmers so much we have to bail them out benefits me. I heard they have to sell their hogs at a loss. It's really sad because a lot of those farmers supported Trump, believing all of his ridiculous BS. Irony, no?
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: It Occurs To Me - 03/16/19
Aliens are in the store.
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: It Occurs To Me - 03/16/19

It’s probably about time for you to get “blackie” out of the toy drawer........
Posted By: renegade50 Re: It Occurs To Me - 03/16/19
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

It’s probably about time for you to get “blackie” out of the toy drawer........

Bwahahahaha!!!!!!
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

Liar! Trump always said Mexico would for the wall, not specifying how. Only when he got stuffed did he make up the BS about Mexico trade deals sorts kinda paying for the wall. Kinda, well, almost. Okay, maybe not. So now we'll usurp Congress' constitutionally guaranteed power of the purse.

Oh, and the Republicans kinda shot themselves in the foot by releasing the entire Page and Strzok transcripts because now it's harder to cherry pick and lie about them. Sad.

On another note, I've been trying to some pork trim to use for making goose sausages. Our local Sprouts has pork shoulder on sale for $0.99/#. It's bone in, so I wasn't sure whether it's that great of a buy. Turns out the bone was just 5% of the total. I cut it up and vacuum sealed it. The leaner stuff is for burrito meat, the fattier stuff I''l use for sausages. I guess the fact that Trump's tariffs are hurting farmers so much we have to bail them out benefits me. I heard they have to sell their hogs at a loss. It's really sad because a lot of those farmers supported Trump, believing all of his ridiculous BS. Irony, no?
.............................................LOL>>>>>LOL>>>>LOL>>>>>>When all this is over Piddle Pussy, the outcome you expect will never comes to pass.......Trump will be re-elected in 2020 because your party is complete LUNACY......Not surprising, as YOU are a damned LUNATIC as well........AND I will throw in a damned liar too!!!!
Ya know what you can do with your goose sausages Piddles?????? YEP!!!!!....LOL>>>>LOL>>>>LOL>>>
Posted By: stevelyn Re: It Occurs To Me - 03/16/19
Posted By: jaguartx Re: It Occurs To Me - 03/16/19
Originally Posted by PJGunner

Paul B.

God bless you Paul. Tell him i will pay for his bait, please.
Posted By: efw Re: It Occurs To Me - 03/16/19
Originally Posted by ChuckKY
[Linked Image]

FieldGrade, you are living the life. Truly.

Envious, Chuck.

Yep +1
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: It Occurs To Me - 03/17/19
[img]https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/13662935/fox#Post13662935[/img]
© 24hourcampfire