Home
Posted By: Beaver10 Muslims vs. Muslims - 03/17/19
Maybe I missed the “Top News Stories” where hundreds of law abiding, peaceful, hard working Muslims have surrounded hate mosques in angry protest over the Mullah’s preaching anti-America rhetoric and calling for the death and destruction to the West and all Infidels and Kaffirs (non-believers) should be killed on sight.

I’m sure it was an oversight on my part missing the news on all the anger and hostility the good Muslims are showing by protesting with signs and yelling towards the bad Muslims that freely operate in the US....

Can somebody post links to these massive protest taking place? I am sure it’s my fault I never saw or read about it happening...😎
Posted By: viking Re: Muslims vs. Muslims - 03/17/19
I see what you did there
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Muslims vs. Muslims - 03/17/19
Who me???

I’m just bummed I didn’t see on TV or news print the support and defenders who happen to be Muslins standing up against the individuals in their religion who are preaching racist hate and murder against the West....

Come on, surly we have new video of massive groups of young Social Justice Warriors surrounding hate Mosques and breaking and vandalizing everything on the mosque or their followers cars parked near by...I own a few TV’s and several radios. I’m sure I would have caught something about it happening....Did you hear anything Viking? 😎
Posted By: viking Re: Muslims vs. Muslims - 03/17/19
Nope,
Didn’t think so...So, I’m not crazy if I didn’t see or read anything about any “good Muslim people” coming together as one voice to show the country, our country, their new country, that they won’t allow a perverted form of their religion to continue to be improperly fed into the minds of the young kids....

And, for those who refuse to stop preaching and acting out in hateful, destructive, and murderous way, the good Muslins will help to ensure every bad Muslin in caught, convicted and incarcerated in a US Federal Pen...

These Mofo’s best step up their game....Or, Mr. Pissed off White Boy may just decide to take care of a radicalized movement on his own and go live TV with it again...Where are all you “Good Muslims” at? “Where are all you young Super Mouthy Social Justice Warriors at??? 😎
Somebody give me a reason?

Why is it okay for a practicing peaceful Muslin NOT to speak out against the Muslims, Mullahs and mosques where this hate is taught, and helped to fund foreign and local warriors. Why don’t they organize and work to point the perpetrators out to the Police or at the very least speak up and protest the place where the worship killing Americans...Isn’t this just a little fugged up? 😎.
You know what happens to cities and states that have Liberal Kghunts and Male Liberal Pussy’s as the elected Leander’s??? They make rulings to Remove The Portland Police from being a part of the FBI Terrorism Network. They close down the department and reassign the agents to other jobs, while the FBI wraps up there Cat 6 cable and servers and removes Portland Police from having access to Terrorism or terrorist on the move towards Oregon. No more communication!

https://www.portlandmercury.com/blo...move-portland-police-from-fbi-task-force

But, why??? Who would rule in favor of that? City politicians who are trying to suck the dick out of the minority vote is who...ACLU, top notch organization, determined that the joint task force was placing to much attention and time on certain individuals and religious mosques making these people feel uncomfortable....Uncomortable? Bloody Fuuck’n Hell.

Our city has to go blind to updates on terrorism because a political kghunt of a hack is sucking votes up for a future run as being the Mayor or Portland, Oregon....We need a season, a new season here in several of the West and East Coasts state that would allow for extra large gamebags required to carry out your trophies from these fine states where game is abundant and tags would be cheap and plentiful...😎
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Muslims vs. Muslims - 03/17/19
I'm also interested I'll be following this thread . smile
Ilhan Omar is the perfect example. She’s angry at America because we brutalized her home land that schit hole Mogadishu. She hates prosperity in any form because she never had it...Them jooos and whitey’s got all of it Madam Speaker of the House.

She questioned the ethical behaviors towards individuals who came forward willingly to testify before Congress by ripping into them.

This junior congresswoman running on and on about ethical behavior during a war...Give me a some oxygen...I screamed at the TV loud enough, I needed oxygen...

I’m on record that this bitch we end up playing catch with 9mm in her face...She trying to ignite a little showdown war...Just watch. 😎
Tag....
Posted By: mikieb Re: Muslims vs. Muslims - 03/17/19
I don't believe that any group, while practicing their religion, no matter what that religion may be... should be attacked in any way while they are practicing the every day rituals of their religion. This is America, and you are free to practice your religion... weather it be Buddhism or Baptist... And I think every American, as an American needs to stand up and defend that right.

That being said... I do get your point about the Muslims not policing their own.

I think you need to understand the mind set of a Muslim... They, in their minds.... as they were raised and taught for generations... They put God and the laws of their religion first. The Mullahs, the Mosque, Sharia law, and the every day rituals of practicing their religion come first... then comes the US Constitution and the concept of Nation State... followed by state and federal law.

They see them selves as Muslims first... who just happen to be in the United States or Canada. In their eyes... YOU are the one that needs to assimilate to them. If you help a Muslim community to form, and you show them some hospitality to your homeland so they can live in peace. IN THEIR MINDS... They have no obligation, under any circumstance to show you the same in return.
Posted By: hosfly Re: Muslims vs. Muslims - 03/17/19
https://www.breitbart.com/africa/20...litants-kill-120-christians-three-weeks/ Beav you didnt hear about Muzzie vs Muzzie because they wont report it,,dont fit their narrative,, THEY(democrats/msm) want muslims here and ALL nations, to rape and rake a civilazation thats matured in 200 yrs,more than any muslim civilazation has since time immimorial, The UN,league of nations,NWO,Nato or whatever you want to call this group,,want ALL nations to be 3rd world,,
Posted By: Borchardt Re: Muslims vs. Muslims - 03/17/19
Mohammedanism is NOT a religion. It is a political system that uses the trappings of religion to cover up its real objective, which is conquest and domination. That is why there will never be a Reformation in Mohammedanism.
Posted By: mikieb Re: Muslims vs. Muslims - 03/17/19
Picture in your mind the exact reverse situation...

Imagine white Europeans escaping religious persecution, civil unrest, poverty and war.... and going into Arabic and Muslims lands... what would that look like ?

Israel come to mind ???
Oh, I understand their mind set....They need to see our mindset. If American democratic politicians would get out of the way, they would really see our us make changes to some of their religious leaders,,...Our government is all that protects them.
If they were smart. They should consider making this effort on there own. It would gain some ground in repairing relationships with white folk. Step up against your own Muslims...We do it when we see white trash try and harm minority’s...The KKK and White Supremist don’t operate as effectively when the feds are working against them...😎
You’d convert to sharia law, become a Muslin or fricken die....😎

Remember, your ass is already hated since the Crusades.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Muslims vs. Muslims - 03/17/19
It's the Joos' fault. They're spending way too much time and money trying to build a stupid wall.

They should be bringing more muslims to the US, or suffer more terrorist attacks if they don't.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Muslims vs. Muslims - 03/17/19
Yup, like the Loch Ness and the Abominable Snowman, we aint going to see that either, moderate muzzies DGAFF if/when the radicals blade your head off.
Drinking late again buddy....😁😎
Fuucked up place....I’m taking in my first pro gun-2A rally at the Capital in Oregon...It will be interesting being my first time, schit maybe I will lose my mind and kick the schit out of an anti-gun protester....😎
Why not make it mandatory to do it they have to take on hate groups in the Muslim religion. Especially a religion that isn’t native to our country. 😎
I just want to know why these full of love and no hate people cant see the benefit to a group of indigenous people who came to this land, won, and live here, would feel a lot better if you showed some fuucking balls...Is all. 😎
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Fuucked up place....I’m taking in my first pro gun-2A rally at the Capital in Oregon...It will be interesting being my first time, schit maybe I will lose my mind and kick the schit out of an anti-gun protester....😎

Just be cool and nice, invite a whole mini bus load of them to a deep hole fishing trip.
The anti-fuggers? Oh, no, no...Unless I find one who likes being called dog Dick eater repeatedly. And the dude can fish. Maybe. 😎
The anti-fuggers? Oh, no, no...Umless I find one who likes being called dog Dick eater repeatedly. And in the dude can fish. Maybe. 😎

............................deep hole fishing, YOU have a set of scuba tanks, they don't. ; ]
WELCOME TO BEAVER’S OCEAN OUTDOOR ADVENTURES
Are you a Muslin looking for that boating adventure of a lifetime?
We Can Help....You’ll Learn To Buddy Dive
Give Mouth 2 Mouth and Breath UnderWater on You very Own.
Call 555-1212 FuuuK You
😎
Now you F'n got it Big Biddy! laugh need to add democrat/snowflake with the muzzies in the customer advertisement. ; ]
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Muslims vs. Muslims - 03/17/19
Here's the problem, can you identify it?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Muslims vs. Muslims - 03/17/19
Yep. Yankees.
Not a lot of chatter from our conservative boys on this topic....One could speculate you’re all ok with the proper, paying their bills and taxes type Muslims not saying schit or Norc’n off on a bad Mullah at a mosque talk anti-American trash. This must be all good to you then....Just curios If you see it differently 😎
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Yep. Yankees.

More to the point, WHITE LIBERALS.
Yes, stupid fu-king apologist white yanks!
We can make it there problem by pointing out the hypocrisy between us liking a President, and for it being called a Racist...And the Muslims planning, plotting and filling their impressionable youth with kill the white people get a free pass both in breathing and by the press...Fuuck um! Debate this schit with these dumb fuuck tards....Why is it okay to preach hate and death on American soil and have ACLU protection, then social warriors, then media, them Democrats? 😎

SH...Thanks for the picture example
Originally Posted by gunner500

I’m in the North, I hate most people....Am I a Yank? 😎
Yank by geography doesn't mean yank by brain power, we have same here, rotten assed stupid liberal commie pieces of human feces.
Understand....I have them most everywhere, except where I live in Redneck Coastal Land...I’ve been stuck in the largest city in Oregon, Portland for the last 6 weeks with 5 more weeks to go. I’m trying my best to hold it together. Decided a little protest for 2A against Oregon’s new gun initiatives would help me eliminate some stress attending...Maybe speaking. 😎
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Muslims vs. Muslims - 03/17/19
Call 555-1212 FuuuK You
😎

You forgot to entice by mentioning that the fishin' hole is in the middle of a 5000 acre sheep farm.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Call 555-1212 FuuuK You
😎

You forgot to entice by mentioning that the fishin' hole is in the middle of a 5000 acre sheep farm.

I was thinking putting sheep onboard the boat would draw more Muslim males in their heightened sexual years-also, considered the age group of their best fighters. Take more out to sea for diving lessons. 😎
Understand....I have them most everywhere, except where I live in Redneck Coastal Land...I’ve been stuck in the largest city in Oregon, Portland for the last 6 weeks with 5 more weeks to go. I’m trying my best to hold it together. Decided a little protest for 2A against Oregon’s new gun initiatives would help me eliminate some stress attending...Maybe speaking. 😎

Be glad when you can GTF out of potland! mad You're a much better man than me, I'd have no doubt made the world news by now, I have lost the ability to digest, screen and dispose of that much concentrated self inflicted stupid.
A lot of Jewish people are stupid fuuck...Stupid runs high in all ethnicities, obviously, but when your a people who were persecuted ny Nazis and many allowed themselves to become disarmed not believing the end was near because they placed their faith in man though their enemy. They could see it ever happening to them....Many white people dont see what is coming, playing it off as generational, that won’t have legs past 2020...The water temperature is getting hotter. When do we jump out? Or, do we stay in until it’s to hot and we can move? 😎
Posted By: BobMt Re: Muslims vs. Muslims - 03/17/19

Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Yep. Yankees.

More to the point, WHITE LIBERALS.

yes...…..call them what they are...….no matter were they come from... they are pos...…...bob
Posted By: RJY66 Re: Muslims vs. Muslims - 03/17/19
Maybe I missed the “Top News Stories” where hundreds of law abiding, peaceful, hard working Muslims have surrounded hate mosques in angry protest over the Mullah’s preaching anti-America rhetoric and calling for the death and destruction to the West and all Infidels and Kaffirs (non-believers) should be killed on sight.

You probably missed the story because it came on right after the one about the communists censuring their new towel headed princess for her anti-semitic comments.

Or the scandal about Obama and the Congressional Black Caucasians hanging out with Farrakhan.

Granted, its really hard to figure leftists playing footsie with Mohammedism until you realize that they are two teams with same head coach.....Satan.

But to your larger point, Mohammedism won't "reform" until it takes over the world if then.

Be glad when you can GTF out of potland! mad You're a much better man than me, I'd have no doubt made the world news by now, I have lost the ability to digest, screen and dispose of that much concentrated self inflicted stupid.

It’s sad, but literally a paradise state lost over to communists, crazy radical leftist organizations and government officials who have there way with the people through nonsensical initiatives then laws...We are California 😎
Originally Posted by RJY66

You probably missed the story because it came on right after the one about the communists censuring their new towel headed princess for her anti-semitic comments.

Or the scandal about Obama and the Congressional Black Caucasians hanging out with Farrakhan.

Granted, its really hard to figure leftists playing footsie with Mohammedism until you realize that they are two teams with same head coach.....Satan.

But to your larger point, Mohammedism won't "reform" until it takes over the world if then.

I’m believe Mohamed and his boys at some point are going to be seeing a lot of muzzle flashes from American rifles, basically saying, “come get some of this mofo...😎

It’s sad, but literally a paradise state lost over to communists, crazy radical leftist organizations and government officials who have there way with the people through nonsensical initiatives then laws...We are California 😎

I was around Pugett? Sound 30 years ago, beautiful state on the way in, and on the way out, and yes, really sad to have it all ruined by leftist commie liberals, indeed, everything they touch or get/have control of FAILS.
G5, I fear it’s spreading...Watch Idaho next. 😎
Yessir, hopefully i'll be dead before it spreads to Okleehoma, we are indeed the reddest state.
Yankees are liberal whites living in the north.
Does that make all Yankees idiots? If yes, why? 😎
Does that make all Yankees idiots? If yes, why? 😎

Yes it does. Why, I haven't the first fugging clue. Seems states with 95% white population and away from the border makes for stupid mofos.

Lots of Scandinavian folks in the middle part of Yankee land. They love that socialism crap. No'east Yankees, I haven't the first fugging clue why the enjoy being so fugging stupid.

Left coast is, well, left coast.
The 3 most WHITE states went Hillary in 2016.

The 3 most BLACK states went Trump in 2016.

Whites are the problem.
Wife says it the attraction of the culture, education, nightlife, and close proximity living. Basically being surrounded by a communal of housing with a high populace of people living on top of one another presents a feeling of “we’re in this Schit together” mentality.

She believes this gives people a sense of governmental assistance in large cities by way of tax dollars directed towards the arts and entertainment that people see as away to improve upon knowledge and acceptance of differences.

The wife is a conservative voting Republican like me, but she likes to dabble on why people in metropolitan East-West coast cities always go Blue in election years...And why they don’t fear socialism. Again, she points to people living among the masses seems to have a numbing effect of what true freedom looks and feels like. Just an observation. Like you, we don’t know WTF is going on. 😎
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Muslims vs. Muslims - 03/17/19
Muslims practicing islam want power and control of the people. They hate Americans, the Constitution, and the USA. They are enemies and traitors. Their agendas do not allow the Constitution to exist. There is no place in the Constitution or the USA for sharia law. They believe in the normalization of unethical and immoral behavior. They should not be allowed in our government any where. Islam is a cult, a way of life, it requires you convert to islam or die. No other options exist for the faithful. We do not need any one in the government who is not supporting Americans.

https://freedomoutpost.com/just-how...ce-in-2018-the-numbers-may-surprise-you/

https://blog.godreports.com/2015/09/how-islam-takes-over-countries/
Amen Snake...They want it all...And that brings me back my point from my first post. If moderate-good Muslins didn’t want the same thing the radical anti-American hating Muslims wanted they would step up and fight against there own sec of religious radicals, realizing the anti American behavior is ruining their ability to live peacefully amongst us....Not doing anything proves they want the same result. 😎
Posted By: BobMt Re: Muslims vs. Muslims - 03/17/19
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Yankees are liberal whites living in the north.

what do you call liberal whites in the south...…….bob
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Muslims vs. Muslims - 03/17/19
Professor
Posted By: kingston Re: Muslims vs. Muslims - 03/17/19
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Professor

LMAO
Posted By: keith_dunlap Re: Muslims vs. Muslims - 03/17/19
Oh, I understand their mind set....They need to see our mindset. If American democratic politicians would get out of the way, they would really see our us make changes to some of their religious leaders,,...Our government is all that protects them.
If they were smart. They should consider making this effort on there own. It would gain some ground in repairing relationships with white folk.. Step up against your own Muslims...We do it when we see white trash try and harm minority’s...The KKK and White Supremist don’t operate as effectively when the feds are working against them...😎

The muslim community has not interest in that!
Apparently not....😎
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Muslims vs. Muslims - 03/17/19

I’m sure it was an oversight on my part missing the news on all the anger and hostility the good Muslims are showing by protesting with signs and yelling towards the bad Muslims that freely operate in the US....

Can somebody post links to these massive protest taking place? I am sure it’s my fault I never saw or read about it happening...😎

You didn't see those stories because Fake News didn't report them.
Bow....Are you saying those protest between non-violent and peaceful Muslins held demonstrations and protests at hate mosques, but it was never covered by any US media outlets? 😎
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Muslims vs. Muslims - 03/17/19

Don't mean to throw a spanner in the works fellas but since 2014 there have been fourteen attempted terror incidents in Australia stopped by our enforcement agencies, of these one was a right wing extremest nutjob and the other thirteen were islamic nutjobs.
Enforcement here had a lot of help from the Islamic community to stop the nutjobs, personally I don't give a flying šhit who or what the nutjobs are, I just want the bastards killed before he or she causes harm to others.
[quote=Beaver10]Bow....Are you saying those protest between non-violent and peaceful Muslins held demonstrations and protests at hate mosques, but it was never covered by any US media outlets? 😎[/quote

]Did you catch this on your evening news? I didn't either...

OIC Secretary General Strongly Condemns the Terrorist Shootings at Two Mosques in New Zealand
Date: 15/03/2019
The Secretary General of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), Youssef Al-Othaimeen, condemned in the strongest terms, the heinous terrorist attack against innocent Muslims praying on Friday, 15 March 2019, at Al Noor and Lindwood Mosques, in Christchurch City, New Zealand, that killed more than 40 Muslims and injured many others.
Al-Othaimeen stated that this brutal crime had shocked and hurt the feelings of all Muslims around the world, and served as a further warning on the obvious dangers of hate, intolerance, and Islamophobia. While expecting that the killer would be charged with the severest punishment, Al-Othaimeen urged the New Zealand Authorities to hold an immediate and thorough investigation on this vicious attack. Al-Othaimeen further urged the New Zealand Government to provide more protection to the Muslim communities living in the country.
The OIC Secretary General conveyed his deepest sympathy and heartfelt condolences to the bereaved families, while expressing his wishes that Allah the Almighty showers the souls of the deceased with mercy, forgiveness, and eternal peace, and bless those who are injured with fast recovery.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Muslims vs. Muslims - 03/17/19
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
[quote=Beaver10]Bow....Are you saying those protest between non-violent and peaceful Muslins held demonstrations and protests at hate mosques, but it was never covered by any US media outlets? 😎[/quote

OIC Secretary General Strongly Condemns the Terrorist Shootings at Two Mosques in New Zealand
The Secretary General of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), Youssef Al-Othaimeen, condemned in the strongest terms, the heinous terrorist attack against innocent Muslims praying on Friday, 15 March 2019, at Al Noor and Lindwood Mosques, in Christchurch City, New Zealand, that killed more than 40 Muslims and injured many others.
Al-Othaimeen stated that this brutal crime had shocked and hurt the feelings of all Muslims around the world, and served as a further warning on the obvious dangers of hate, intolerance, and Islamophobia. While expecting that the killer would be charged with the severest punishment, Al-Othaimeen urged the New Zealand Authorities to hold an immediate and thorough investigation on this vicious attack. Al-Othaimeen further urged the New Zealand Government to provide more protection to the Muslim communities living in the country.
The OIC Secretary General conveyed his deepest sympathy and heartfelt condolences to the bereaved families, while expressing his wishes that Allah the Almighty showers the souls of the deceased with mercy, forgiveness, and eternal peace, and bless those who are injured with fast recovery.

Read the question again,....twice if necessary.
Islam is a cult. It teaches a way of life. It fills its followers with hate and hatred for any other way of life. It teaches them to make others convert to islam or be killed.
Bow, yes, I caught a version of that newscast....I was hoping based on your other post that you had a link to the “Fake News” media broadcast of so-called peaceful Muslims gathered together in mass protesting against a Muslim mosque the had been identified by US authorities having a anti-America hate speech Mullah calling for a jihad against westerners, our country, and the Infidels that inhabit the US....That’s what I was asking if you had any media links....

No surprise, you likely don’t....I don’t believe video exist because, it’s never happened....I have listened to only a couple Muslim leaders, if you can call them leaders since both were female yet both highly educated, demanding that Muslims in America who are disturbed by this hi-jacking of their religion in the name of Allah for murder to stand together and protest mosque of hate, identity those who are by appearances becoming “Turned On” by the Mullahs and give this information to US authorities to prevent further acts of massive violence...

Only 2 Muslim women I heard speak about the responsibility peaceful Muslims must do in an effort to prevent murders.

I believe, Muslims are Muslims, and the goal is to make the world one big Islamic Fundamentalist Religion however it happens works for them as long as it happens...😎
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Read the question again,....twice if necessary.

No need to do that. The Fake News is not covering Muslims who protest Radicalism.
A while back it was reported when Anti-Sharia protest marchers, both Muslim and non-Muslim, got their ass kicked:

ABC-June 2017 Anti-Sharia marches, counter-protests lead to fighting and arrests
Marches against Sharia were confronted by counter-protests across the U.S.
Police in Seattle and St. Paul, Minnesota, made arrests after fighting broke out during a series of marches across the U.S. on Saturday against Sharia, a strict form of Islamic law, that were confronted by counter-protests.
Fights also broke out at demonstrations at the Minnesota State Capitol in St. Paul, and at least one arrest was made, according to the Star-Tribune, which reported that 100 people were gathered to listen to speeches against Sharia. Around 300 counter-protesters turned up, according to the paper.
Harsh words from anti-Sharia demonstrators led to pushing and shoving, the newspaper reports, and one counter-protester kicked an anti-Sharia demonstrator, which led to further fighting.
ACT for America activists say Islamic law is largely incompatible with American democracy and basic human rights, and they often warn of a surreptitious effort to replace U.S. law with Sharia. The organization, anchored in Washington, D.C., states on its website that it condemns bias against religious groups and is "proud to stand shoulder to shoulder with peaceful Western Muslims as well as peaceful Muslims worldwide."
"This is a march against Sharia law and for human rights," ACT for America says on its website. "Many aspects of Sharia law run contrary to basic human rights and are completely incompatible with our laws and our democratic values."
Muslims are only peaceful until they have sufficient numbers to cause problems

https://blog.godreports.com/2015/09/how-islam-takes-over-countries/
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Muslims vs. Muslims - 03/18/19
Radical Muslims kill far more Muslims than they do any other group.

Question: How brave and outspoken would any of us be against a large group that promises to kill our families if we protest?
Posted By: OldGrayWolf Re: Muslims vs. Muslims - 03/18/19
The few muzzies I meet, after I ask them when they are going to clean their house and help stomp out the radicals(I know they won’t already) and they answer that most moslems are peaceful, I tell them, “The house is going to get cleaned. You know what is good and what is trash. I don’t, it all looks the same to me. Probably better if you clean it before I have to. A lot of [bleep] might get trashed that you wanted to keep if I have to do it.. “ I rarely speak to moslem more than once...

In answer to the above question, I would not be brave or outspoken. I would be sneaky and unscrupulous. And drop like flies they would. Best way to keep them from killing my family is to snuff them first. In quantity.
© 24hourcampfire